Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Ariel Walker
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Ariel Walker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ariel Walker
Shayde

Post Posted: Tue, August 04th 2009 11:55pm    Post subject: Ariel Walker

Subject: Application for Ariel Walker

Player Nickname: Shayde
MSNIM: gomble_corn@hotmail.com

Name: Ariel Walker
Species: Human
Homeworld: Hellequin
Desired Faction: Currently Unaffiliated
Desired Occupation: Runaway Bride/Dark Force User
Force Sensitivity: Yes
Anything you'd like to tell us about the character:

A life of misery as a slave has left her emotionally scarred, mentally unstable and quite frankly, a tad bit pissed off. I intend for her to wander around the galaxy in search of a purpose, whilst her older, royal husband pursues her.

She is a force user, obviously a dark side user and fancies herself a Sith, taking the title Darth Kastic on occassion. If given a rank, Ariel would be a Jedi Knight (or the Sith equivalent) and has a solid grasp on the basic force abilities. She is adept at a number of "passive" abilities, force awareness and hiding her presence among them. Due to her limited formal training, advanced and aggressive abilities are limited. Ariel has no saber training nor does she have a light saber.

Hellequin is the name I have given the fictional backwater planet she was born on. Tis a french nickname for the English longbowmen that ravaged their countryside during the hundred years war. The meaning of which is awesome.

Will expand upon/add to/fill in the gaps in my bio at a later date in the holonet.

Summarized Biography:

Ariel Sarah Lavine was born to a disgraced Priestess, Sarah Lavine, on a small planet called Hellequin. As Priestess' of Hellequin are required to be virgins, the Priestess was stripped of her status, wealth and freedom, to be sold into slavery along with her newborn child. Ariel had a harsh early life, as it usually is for slaves.

The pair were sold often and were abused regularly by a few owners, both physically and verbally, though this is not uncommon treatment for slaves. At age 14, Ariel was freed and despite a lifetime of slavery, she remained a virgin and was adopted by a noble family due to her then-discovered force sensitivity.

As a small, relatively unknown and isolated, Hellequin was home to only a single Jedi, a survivor of the Imperial attack upon Yavin IV. This man, known only as "The Hermit" identified and trained Ariel. Though she received only a year of training before being married to a wealthy and respected royal, High Lord Calais Walker. Ariel continued her training in secret, no good wife needs to more than how to clean, cook and lay.

Ariel would give birth to seven children, none living beyond six months. This, added to a life of slavery and submission, broke her mentally. Unable to stand it any long, Ariel crossed from morally grey to the dark side and murdered three former owners. She fled the planet, taking Regulus Bush, her bodyguard and servant.

Ariel has been away from Hellequin for three years.
 Back to top »
Ariel Walker
Shayde

Post Posted: Thu, August 06th 2009 05:32am    Post subject:

DONE, I suppose.

EDIT: I editted my app, changed the bio a bit and mentioned Ariel's force abilities/training.
 Back to top »
Han Solo
Han

Post Posted: Mon, August 10th 2009 09:37pm    Post subject:

Hey there,

Before approving your app, could you explain this line for us real quick:

"She is adept at a number of "passive" abilities, force awareness and hiding her presence among them."

What exactly do you mean by that?
 Back to top »
Ariel Walker
Shayde

Post Posted: Mon, August 10th 2009 11:53pm    Post subject:

Passive probably wasn't the best word to use but I meant abilities that don't directly affect others in the physical sense, such as Force Awareness, Force Speed, etc.
Ariel Walker
Shayde

Post Posted: Thu, August 13th 2009 11:31pm    Post subject:

Could my name be changed to Ariel Walker, too please. Dankes.
Kastor Antilles
Cray

Post Posted: Mon, August 17th 2009 12:05am    Post subject:

You want your Shayde nickname changed to Kastic, too? Note that's for all characters.
Shayde

Post Posted: Mon, August 17th 2009 12:24am    Post subject:

No, sorry, I thought player nickname meant my character's alias :P

I changed it.

Does this mean my charry is approved?
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Mon, August 17th 2009 10:50pm    Post subject:

So, this "hiding her presence"... how do you mean? Can she outright mask her presence in the Force? Because, if so, that is an extremely rare and powerful ability... and since we've rejected that in an previous application, we'd have to the same. :?

Expand

----"Moff", CMAC Dreamcrusher, Official Administrative Waldorf and Statler----
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ariel Walker
Shayde

Post Posted: Tue, August 18th 2009 09:55pm    Post subject:

Oh...I wasn't aware that it was a restricted power. It was what I meant but I've decided that I'd much rather play a different character. It'd be much appreciated if this thread could be deleted. I'll start a new topic with a different character application soonish.

Kastor Antilles
Cray

Post Posted: Tue, August 18th 2009 10:38pm    Post subject:

Aww. :( I hope it wasn't because of the powers. You're always welcome to reapply for this character whenever you want.
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Ariel Walker
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: