Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
The Battle of Bespin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Assessment Room » The Battle of Bespin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Fri, August 19th 2011 05:01pm    Post subject:

Hey... dollars before uh... Daalas, I guess. :p

Expand

----"Moff", CMAC Dreamcrusher, Official Administrative Waldorf and Statler----
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jonas Eisley
Alex

Post Posted: Sat, August 27th 2011 04:34pm    Post subject:

I'll be posting Sunday, sorry for the delay, hope you East Coasters are all right. :(
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Fri, September 02nd 2011 02:26pm    Post subject:

I went on a posting blitz. Let me know if I need to change anything or if its all good. :-D
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Fri, September 02nd 2011 02:37pm    Post subject:

All is good! Great work. Sizzling moment between Sethe and Tseneca there for a moment! :D

Lucas is going to stabilize the city, long enough for most people to get off and abandon. In the meantime, the Republic will arrive out of hyperspace and engage the True Empire.

Luke Skywalker and Team Solo will break through the Imperial presence, knowing that Lumiya had taken Han to the surface.

((I'm waiting for Farmboy to post that....))

By then Krauss will realize she has a losing hand, and decides to finish Bespin off.
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Fri, September 02nd 2011 02:43pm    Post subject:

haha, thanks.

Tseneca and Sethe are going to board the Tessaret and lead refugees out while picking off TIE fighters.

Lucas and Jonas and everyone who needs it are welcome to the Leaper, and we will rendevous on Varonat with the refugees.

Kyp, you said you wanted to get back to the vigilance, so you are on your own for now, and we will meet back with you soon :-)
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Sun, September 04th 2011 02:02am    Post subject:

Han, what would you like to do with your character?

I'm feeling like everyone is ready for Cloud City to go down, so whether we move this shin-dig to another planet, or work together to make it happen?

Just trying to get us on the same page, I know you are a crazy busy person, and with the condition of the East Coast, I know there are... distractions. :P
 Back to top »
Han Solo
Han

Post Posted: Sun, September 04th 2011 12:04pm    Post subject:

I'm not sure what the best course is going to be. I'm going to be busy the next couple of weeks with work and I'm not sure if I'm going to have the time I want in order to finish the plot. And honestly, I'm not sure about you, but I don't want to do it half-assed either, aka rushing it.

If it comes down to having to move some place else in order to finish it off right, then maybe we should just go ahead and do that. By this point, I'm sure you all know my position on moving my characters ahead - that's not going to happen. :p

I'm not sure if you have any other suggestions, but I'm open to what you may have in mind.
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Mon, September 05th 2011 02:27pm    Post subject:

I'll do whatever you guys wanna do, My crews are standing by and flexible to whatever end. :-D
Alex, Im just waiting for you to post
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, September 06th 2011 02:53pm    Post subject:

Sounds good, maybe Lumiya could take Han to a different world or something...

I'll post in a bit!
 Back to top »
Rylii Kuat
Alex

Post Posted: Fri, September 16th 2011 06:10am    Post subject:

Hey Han, I'm getting us (Lumiya / Han) out of the Battle of Bespin.

The Rylii and Lumiya posts explain what has transpired between leaving the True Empire ship and the escape of Bespin's invasion.

This gives us a chance to continue an ending, just in a different place.
 Back to top »
Han Solo
Han

Post Posted: Sun, September 18th 2011 01:56am    Post subject:

Hey Alex,

I'm going to try and make a post very soon. I saw that you moved Han off of Bespin, but I'm not quite sure what you want me to do at the moment.
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Mon, September 19th 2011 09:26pm    Post subject:

Im on the edge of my seat.... :shock:
 Back to top »
Han Solo
Han

Post Posted: Tue, September 20th 2011 05:32pm    Post subject:

Alex, I've seen you've been on and even posted in the Assessment forum, not sure if you saw this:

Han Solo wrote:
Hey Alex,

I'm going to try and make a post very soon. I saw that you moved Han off of Bespin, but I'm not quite sure what you want me to do at the moment.

Tag: Alex
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, September 20th 2011 05:42pm    Post subject:

I don't really know, I was thinking that we'd move to a different world and just wait for your rescue party. You can describe the shuttle ride, about be moving to Bespin, then Lumiya put some darkness over him (clouding his vision and hearing, basically putting him in the void).... then once they get to the shuttle, a True Empire Lt. (Mason Kassity) is along for the ride.

We can go anywhere and do anything, its pretty much up to you.

Sorry for the delay, I was trying to think before I responded, then was sidetracked by finishing the Bespin plot.

That was a lot of posting in the last three days. :P
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Fri, December 23rd 2011 01:20am    Post subject:

For the sake of timeline management, can anyone give me an idea on when the major events in these connected plots were? I see Bakura tentatively set around the 21st... I'm not sure I want to breach the new month before Han's release/rescue/whatever you guys have planned. :p

Tag: Alex, Jess

Expand

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Morgan ZIM
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Sat, December 24th 2011 04:29am    Post subject:

Hmm...it could vary based on how long was spent in hyperspace.

You've first got Bespin. From there, I believe people mostly went to either Kaut or Varonat. I can't speak for the Kaut folk, but on Varonat I'm guessing they spent two, maybe three days before heading off to Kaut and Dac (which they haven't arrived at yet). Then there's Morgan/Denora/Dryas, who headed straight to Coruscant.

If I had to guess, I'd say the latest point they're all at right now is somewhere between the 24th and 26th, maybe the 27th?

Morgan might be closer to between the 23rd and 25th, though, depending on how long it would take to get to Coruscant and then back out to wherever that station is.

That's about the best guess I can give you at the moment. :?
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Wed, December 28th 2011 12:36am    Post subject:

If there's no consensus among the players who were in it... or even an idea... CMAC will just pick a date for marking purposes. I'd rather have your guys' input than go in blind. :p

But we have Bakura loosely set, but no idea for Bespin (which would be one hell of a major event), and the eventual resolution to Han's capture. So, just wondering what the timeline there is, if you guys have one... otherwise, like I said, we'll have to just make one up and that might risk temporally pinching you guys.

Expand

Back to top »
Morgan ZIM
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Wed, December 28th 2011 12:41am    Post subject:

I'll let Jess and Alex have first crack at it, but if they're either not up to it or don't get around to it, I'll give it a crack myself on specific dates soon.
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Wed, December 28th 2011 01:05am    Post subject:

Well, we've actually been waiting for that crack since before I posted the thing in the thread. In fact, posting that was to make it clear that we needed the information. :p

Expand

Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Thu, December 29th 2011 01:25am    Post subject:

I have no idea on the dates in this game, haha
 Back to top »
Morgan ZIM
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Thu, December 29th 2011 05:43am    Post subject:

Alright then...I guess I'll try putting dates to events later today!

EDIT: Here's my effort, though you'll probably need to re-word things if you want to use it for the Holonet.

21st - Invasion of Bakura

22nd - Krauss' forces attack the Bright Leaper/Falcon/Nico/Jedi camp, Han Solo is believed killed when the Empire captures him. The members of this group still on the ground then launch their escape and make their way to Bespin.

23rd - The escaped individuals from Bakura arrive at Bespin. Krauss' forces attack Cloud City. I'm thinking late 23rd on account of when the escape attempt happened and travel time to Bespin.

24th - I'm putting this at the next day on a galactic scale in order to allow for the Kaut Union-Allied fleet that arrives in an effort to defend Bespin. Krauss's Imperial forces fire on Cloud City itself in response. Even in spite of the mass evacuation, Millions are no doubt killed when Cloud City is destroyed.

25th - Refugees from Cloud City arrive on Varonat. Lumiya arrives in secret at Koda Space Station with Han Solo.

26th - Koda Space Station is Evacuated when Lumiya fakes a bio-hazard signal.

27th - Senator Vaxim of Varonat resigns as a result of the goings-on of some of the people from Bespin, though the real reason wouldn't be known to the general public. Morgan and the crew from the Long Time Gone arrive at Koda Space Station, investigating what they think is a Bio-Hazard that has contaminated the station without any idea that Han Solo is being held there.

That's where I'd put the major events and list things as far as events involving my characters. I think that should cover the big, 'galaxy would be talking about it' events, as well as a few lesser events involving my characters, though people at Kaut or elsewhere would probably need to fill in the rest.

Long story short, if you're trying to figure out what date it would be for Han, I'd guess probably the 27th right now.
Shayera Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Thu, December 29th 2011 05:04pm    Post subject:

Hmm. Packed schedule but it works. :p

Alex, Jess, is that all right with you guys?

Expand
 Back to top »
Morgan ZIM
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Thu, December 29th 2011 05:31pm    Post subject:

I tried to do a mix of taking into account realistic times and the Star Warsy 'how long thing actually takes is a secondary concern next to making stuff happen' and trying to squeeze things in in a way that makes sense given what's in the actual posts. That, and trying not to go past the end of Month 1 for you guys.

Also, I forgot, since this would probably also probably be important:

23rd - True Empire forces under the command of General Dath-Ron launches attack on Terminus, though the galaxy remains unaware of the invasion due to communications being blocked.

26th - Imperial Forces at Terminus neutralize all major remaining resistance cells, effectively completing their conquest of the planet. They then start establishing preliminary surface defenses to prepare for any attempt at counter-attacks.

27th - General Dath-Ron ceases blocking communications to Terminus and sends out signals giving the impression that the planet's invasion has just begun for anyone who hasn't already assumed that the Empire is behind the communications blackout that's plagued the planet for the past few days. Unknown to the galaxy, he sends most of his forces to a position just outside the system in order to ambush any Union-Allied fleets that might arrive to try to fight the Invading Imperials.
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Fri, December 30th 2011 02:22am    Post subject:

This seems fine to me, I don't have a real problem with it. We spent 3 ish days on varonat and are currently scattered, which makes this all look very good...
 Back to top »
Shayera Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Fri, December 30th 2011 03:59pm    Post subject:

If you guys are happy, I'm happy. :)

Now we can hammer out a couple plots we're working on without stepping on any toes.

Expand
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Assessment Room » The Battle of Bespin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: