Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Titanpad.com - New Joint-post method!
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Assessment Room » Titanpad.com - New Joint-post method!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, July 11th 2011 06:08pm    Post subject: Titanpad.com - New Joint-post method!

Titanpad is an amazing website that lets multiple people type on the same document at the same time. www.titanpad.com is what I have been using to make posts with several players over at Relativistics (If anyone remembers Cliff from VII, he started the game I'm playing elsewhere). I made a Unity account so that we can have private pads with names and everyone is welcome to join. Just post in here with what you would like your name for sign in to be (changable) and PM me your temporary password(changable) and I will add you to the list! Any other questions, let me know!

I figured it would help with JPs when people aren't always online on MSN or are in different timezones, making it difficult to get someone to sit down for a JP. This way you write down a post or a post detailing actions for, say Alex, to read when he gets on and write a paragraph in the Titanpad to those actions, he then writes another paragraph for his actions, and when I get on I can see what he's written and post some more actions.

I think I may have made that explaination sound complex, but once we get the hang of it it should be fine.
"Yep, hand to hand combat is the old school way to kill your enemies. Killing a man with your bare hands says 'We're all equals as men' except I'm slightly more equal because I'm still alive and your dead. Of course dropping a nuke on them from 50 thousand feet is totally acceptable. I mean let's face it, there just not enough time in this world to show everybody the courtesy of a good strangling." -Sarge

This tune can make anything you do sound heroic. *Starts eating a cheeseburger*
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Mon, July 11th 2011 07:21pm    Post subject:

...I saw the post title and nearly deleted it from the mod panel. Then I saw your name next to it, Orrion. :p

Thought you were a spambot... or are you? :shock:

Expand

----"Moff", CMAC Dreamcrusher, Official Administrative Waldorf and Statler----
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, July 11th 2011 07:24pm    Post subject:

I thought I might get that reaction, but I assure you I'm 100...okay 75 percent legit >_>
"Yep, hand to hand combat is the old school way to kill your enemies. Killing a man with your bare hands says 'We're all equals as men' except I'm slightly more equal because I'm still alive and your dead. Of course dropping a nuke on them from 50 thousand feet is totally acceptable. I mean let's face it, there just not enough time in this world to show everybody the courtesy of a good strangling." -Sarge

Back to top »
Morgan ZIM
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Mon, July 11th 2011 08:18pm    Post subject:

What about the other 25? O_o
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Mon, July 11th 2011 08:23pm    Post subject:

Let's just say he's fond of babies... especially when marinated and stuffed. :p

Expand

----"Moff", CMAC Dreamcrusher, Official Administrative Waldorf and Statler----
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, July 11th 2011 08:28pm    Post subject:

Damn, I've been exposed! >_>

Back to top »
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Tue, July 12th 2011 01:40am    Post subject:

Sorry for the double post. Does anyone have questions about it? It's certainly worth the try. It's FREE too :p

Wait, does that make me sound like a spambot? Uh...free! Yeah that's better than FREE! Wait... dammit. :shock:

Back to top »
Kastor Antilles
Cray

Post Posted: Tue, July 12th 2011 09:37am    Post subject:

Looks like a neat option! :) Google Docs also allows for multiuser collaboration.
Jess

Post Posted: Tue, July 12th 2011 02:08pm    Post subject:

Alex suggested google docs. I wanted to try that next time I collaborate with someone who rejects the blight-leaper god talking option. Woot!
 Back to top »
Kyle Fenris
Cheapy

Post Posted: Wed, July 13th 2011 02:33pm    Post subject:

Carn, I swear every time I see your avatar I feel like I'm being mocked for something I haven't done yet. :P

"Do svidonya, mothaf**ka."
-Moff's reaction to spambots.
 Back to top »
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Wed, July 13th 2011 05:01pm    Post subject:

Muahahaha! :twisted:

Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Assessment Room » Titanpad.com - New Joint-post method!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: