Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Bakura
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Outer Rim » Bakura
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Tue, May 10th 2011 11:29pm    Post subject:

Tseneca folded her arms. "Not really. I wanted to compliment you on your quickdraw. Seems we have a mutual enemy. And perhaps a mutual friend." She extended her hand. "Tseneca Lowry-Fink. I worked with Badim Soilding, whom I think you already know."

The Cyborg didn't seem overly evasive, though he was distracted. Anyone who knew her knew she wasn't overly friendly to people she didn't know, but she had a very haunting suspicion that by morning, the now large group would need to be more than just a group. they would need to be allies. It didn't hurt that her prospective friend had impeccable taste in enemies...
 Back to top »
Han Solo
Han

Post Posted: Tue, May 10th 2011 11:47pm    Post subject:

If the bounty hunter managed a reply, it was lost on deaf ears the instant Jase Denora made his presence known and began to flaunt his false sense of authority on the entire group. It was one thing to reprimand the Jedi, who he did have some direct control over, but as soon as he shifted his condescending rant on Han, it turned personal.

Ever since his days as a smuggler, Jase Denora had been a thorn in his side, always showing up in the least opportune times to showcase his skills and win over the day. Although he never voiced it, Han suspected that his sole reason for doing it in the first place was to attempt to prove that he was the best. That sort of attitude had mellowed over the years, but every once in a while, it liked to rear its ugly head. This was one of those times.

"Even I have my bad days," he sneered, moving around to the other side of a strut supporting the landing ramp to put more distance between himself and Denora. "It's not my fault the Empire decided to test run some new starfighter that can rip through your shields in only a few quick shots. I'd like to see you do better while being swarmed by 'em." A sadistic smile pulled at one corner of his mouth. "You'll end up just like the Falcon...if not worse."

He tipped his head, his smile growing wider as he left the challenge hanging out in the open. It was now Denora's responsibility to do with it as he wished. Han wasn't about to admit defeat and unless Denora could prove him wrong, he wasn't about to stoop to a new low and accept the con man's offer when he was quite capable of getting things back together on the Falcon himself. He didn't need new parts, not when he could tweak a few things and get her back up to minimum specs in order to get her off the ground. New parts could wait until they returned home.

"I've got hands if you need them," a voice called from nearby. It wasn't Denora's voice and Han whirled around to face a curious young man, who had been watching the exchange from the shadows cast by the Falcon's hull.

Han's brow rose incredulously as he studied the young man. It wasn't exactly what he was looking for, but maybe it would be enough to get Denora off his back. "I don't know," he started uneasily as he rubbed at the back of his neck. "You up to the challenge, kid? It ain't gonna be easy."

Tag: Jess, Denora, Alex
The Invasion of Bakura First Previous Next Latest
Catching a Corellian First Previous Next Latest
 Back to top »
Morgan ZIM
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Wed, May 11th 2011 12:00am    Post subject:

”Yeah, I know Badim.” Morgan said, his interest perking up. ”I did a few missions with few years back. More recently I helped some Clare woman reunite with him.”
”Velez.” ZIM said, with a hint in his ‘voice’ that he was glad Morgan had found something else to focus on.

”Yeah, that’s it. Clare Velez.”

With Tseneca holding out her hand to meet his, Morgan gave it a firm shake.

”Nice to see I’m not the only one around here that’d love to see her dead.”
”Ah, frak. Back on subject.”

”So what do you want her dead for?” He asked, assuming that Clare had done something or other to Tseneca that she had taken personally.
Sethe Bhren
Jess

Post Posted: Wed, May 11th 2011 12:44am    Post subject:

Sethe grinned. "Absolutely. I've got a Hoersch-Kessel make back home with custom specs. Im used to ship maintenance thats for sure."

Talking with Solo came remarkably easy. Sethe wasn't one for the glitter of celebrity, the ship itself had more interest to him than the man. That wasn't to say he didn't hold the hero in the highest regard, it was more of a... need to busy his hands he supposed. With the tension in the air, not to mention being midway through the sedatives effects, he felt the need to be busy. He was good with ships, and here was a ship he'd love to get his hands on.

"Where should I start?" He asked Solo.
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Wed, May 11th 2011 12:51am    Post subject:

Tseneca started at that. If she had ever read anyone wrong it was the man... thing... in front of her. She felt her skin crawl. She's been talking about Nico, not Clare. She narrowed her eyes. "... long story." Lying through her teeth was probably the best way to go here. If Morgan knew something she didn't than she wasn't going to let him in on the fact that Clare had once been, and still was, a member of her crew. "Under the circumstances though, I was thinking more about Nico. This..." She waved her hand back at the firepit set-up. "This is not ideal. I get the idea you feel the same."

Morgan muttered something barely audible and Tseneca narrowed her eyes at him. It was a strange situation having someone this close to her talk to himself. She understood it probably came with the territory, but regardless.

Let me know if i should change this. Im a little confused about the last post.. :)
 Back to top »
Morgan ZIM
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Wed, May 11th 2011 01:17am    Post subject:

”Nico? Wait…you thought I wanted Clare dead?” Morgan said, confused for a moment. His face kind of looked off into nowhere in particular as he tried to figure out just where the misunderstanding lay. He then realized he hadn’t actually specified it was Nico he wanted dead, having transitioned from Clare to the other woman quickly enough that it might have been possible for someone to miss what was implied.

”D’oh!” He thought to himself as he closed his organic eye and his face made clear he realized he’d made a dumb mistake.
”Nice one. Real smooth there.”

”No, no. I don’t have any need to see Clare dead at all. She’s fine by me. Granted…” He started, almost telling Tseneca about how he had accidentally beaten up both Clare and her afro-headed pal under a misunderstanding of identity when they had first met, but then stopped himself when he realized it might not be the best story to transition into under the circumstances.

”Er…nevermind. Point is, I got nothing against Clare. Plus, she seemed pretty dang close to Badim, and since I’m sort of friends with him, that would make things kind of…weird.”

An awkward silence hung in the air for a couple seconds before Morgan spoke up again.

”Why, is there something about Clare I should know about?”

He regretted asking it as soon as it came out of his mouth.

”You know what, bad question to ask. Forget it came out of my mouth.”

”Yeah, like that’s going to happen.”

”So…Nico. What was it that Nico did that you want her dead for?” He finally said, hoping he had successfully gotten the conversation back on track.
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Wed, May 11th 2011 01:28am    Post subject:

Tseneca felt a small wave of relief. This conversation was fairly awkward. Morgan didn't seem used to talking to people. Or else he was notably bad at it.

"Its a long story with Nico too. I got wound up in some crazy scheme of... Kuati proportions." she gestured toward where Lucas sat. "I was a hire on, followed her halfway across the galaxy. but I stuck around because of a...grudge." She was looking for an ally, not to spill her guts. She wouldn't say anything about Emmett and her need for revenge. Didn't need to. "What about you. Do you often shoot first ask questions later?"
 Back to top »
Han Solo
Han

Post Posted: Wed, May 11th 2011 02:16am    Post subject:

Han's brow lifted with surprise as the kid mentioned the Hoersch-Kessel class transport. The Hoersch-Kessel was popular back in the days before the Clone Wars and depending on the year and model of the ship, it could be considered a classic. It was definitely something you didn't want to leave to chance by amateur hands. If you were good enough to modify your own Hoersch-Kessel transport, then it was a pretty safe bet you knew what the hell you were doing. That, alone, was enough to place the kid ten notches higher in his book.

"How the hell did someone like you get ahold of a Hoersch-Kessel?" he asked idly as he returned to the discarded pile of tools he had left on the landing ramp earlier. "That's something you don't hear much about anymore - especially if you got a vintage model. With someone your age, I was expecting some sleek, new sports model that hardly needs any upkeep and does half of the maintenance itself. There's no appreciation in something like that. I'm glad to see there's still people out there who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty and actually know their way around the components of a starship."

Turning back around to face the kid, he held out an arc welder and a few other tools. "We had a hull breach up top that needs patching. How 'bout you climb on up there and see what you can do." Stepping back, he pointed to the area of the hull where the top gun turret had been rendered useless by the blast.

"Who knows..." he continued with a hint of a smile. "If I like your work, maybe I'll even offer you a job, uh..." he trailed off, suddenly realizing he didn't know the kid's name.

Tag: Jess
 Back to top »
Sethe Bhren
Jess

Post Posted: Wed, May 11th 2011 02:43am    Post subject:

The Escrow had been a bargain, once he'd gotten to it. It had been so stripped down and cut up and re-worked to the point that it The guy he'd gotten it from had himself bought and modified it during the rebellion, and had sold him on that story. His ship had history and he was proud of it.

Solo's compliments didnt go without a swell of pride in him , but he wouldn't get a big head about it. "Sethe Bhren." He said, climbing up level with the man. They shook hands. "I'm not one for flash when it comes to ships. more about practicality. As for jobs..." He looked over near the edge of the camp where Tseneca was talking to they Cyborg. "I've got my hands pretty full."

He took the arc welder from Solo and bent to pick up a spare face mask, then set to work on the portion of the hull that had been damaged.
 Back to top »
Sara Soto
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Wed, May 11th 2011 04:00am    Post subject:

Sara stood from her meditative state. She had been gone long enough, and if any longer someone might think that she was dead, captured. Or with some maybe betrayed. She wouldn’t know, all she knew is that none of that was reality. While she was meditating she felt…something escalate at camp. Just a rise in emotions or stresses. She picked up what wood she could carry and made off for camp. One good thing about this fire she’s maintaining is that, for all the Empire knows, it was where a downed craft went down or where a light turbolaser struck. Whatever the reason, it was sure to keep the group under the radar for a while longer. But sooner or later the Empire is going to find them. A crater isn’t going to smolder for more than a few days, so they’ll catch on eventually.

Sara walked through the darkened forest, she tried to make as little noise with her feet as possible to listen for anything around her, but nothing jumped out at her, nothing tried to kill her in the night, unlike the native predators on Kashyyyk, from where she picked up that trait.

She made it back to camp, she noticed five new arrivals throughout the site. At least four she thought she saw lightsabers on their belts, another man she couldn’t clearly see over by the Falcon talking to Tseneca. She placed the logs in the pile and sat down, relaxing once more before trouble came.

Sara Soto First Previous Next Latest

Coral Callatros
Alex

Post Posted: Wed, May 11th 2011 09:45am    Post subject:

The battle cruiser stood out in the distance, as small troop transports launched from many different hangar bays. They glittered the space between the blockade and Bakura, bringing destruction to wherever they were headed. Coral could feel her blood begin to boil, she had seen the devastation first hand and it was nothing but second nature to these bastards. In all her historical lessons, from the Clone Wars to the Galactic Civil War between Palpatine's Empire and the Rebellion, she had never really submerged herself into it to really understand what the Old Empire was capable of.

The shuttle had been crammed full of different natives, most plucked from their homes, others taken from work. She had figured out that some of these were hostages, others were random selection, but the precious few, were hand-selected from the beginning. A couple of Imperials were speaking Basic back and forth and she deduced their Commander was extremely difficult to please. In two occasions they opted not to shoot or punish a resisting passenger, merely on the fear of the reprimand of delivering a bruised prize.

And what a collection of treasures they had. By conversation, they had parliament members from the lowest ranking party to the Chief of the House, the Second President was also on board, with many government officials including Communication, Economics and the odd ball Republic and Remnant ambassadors. In the midst, the citizens were the real prize, Coral believed, they were the most innocent and far removed from this war. Then, there was a masked individual, a homeless woman by the looks of it, completely stricken by the worst kind of Outer Rim poverty.

Coral approached the individual, "Excuse me, are you all right?"

The woman's head moved slowly, and Coral was surprised to see it was masked by a thin black cloth, with only silver hair spilling over the top. "Where are we going?" The voice was croaked, evoking another shiver of rage beneath the goosebumps on her skin. "Why have they taken me?"

Coral mustered what positive energy she could, but it vanished, nothing could be said here to dilute the truth. As the other older woman pointed out, they were going to hell, either to rot or to be burned alive in various torture sessions. In Coral's case, she preferred the former, fearing the betrayal of Republic Intelligence secrets. Should the need arise, she would try to kill herself. But that was being drastic.

"I'm not sure," Coral answered, and tried to lower her tone for the older woman, like a mother to a curious child about a subject too mature for their age. Coral reached over and set her hand on the woman's shoulder, watching as the window filled with light. They had entered the hangar.

The transport landed softly, and the ramp doors opened, the brightness blinding them all as orders were shouted. Strange battle droids clunked in, pulling and extracting people from their seats. Coral leaned in, "Stick with me, all right?" She whispered to the older woman, pulling her up and as quickly as the woman could, they walked down the plank. On the other side of the hangar another transport looked like it was being unloaded. A man started to scream, yell and fight, when an Imperial walked over and punched the man.

The old woman cringed, and Coral pulled her closer. The battledroids clunked against the flooring, just as a third transport arrived. She overheard one of the officers saying, "That's the Bakuran President, secure him and get his family into cell 11-A."

"At your command," One of the battledroids let out and surged forward with three other units.

The Imperial looked them over, stopping in front of Coral and the older lady. He did a double take, then passed over them. "All right, process them, and send these five to the bridge." He pointed in her direction, "I'm sure Commander Krauss will enjoy a Rebel spy." At first Coral panicked, how could they have known, but an older man, probably in his mid-forties whimpered.

"Please! I'll tell you anything." He shouted, "I'm loyal to Zend, I'm loyal. Frak Jendob!"

Coral relaxed a little, and kept the older woman close. If she could reason with the commander, maybe she could bargain for the woman's life. The walk to the bridge had been long, with many officers stopping to take a look at the fresh catch. The bridge was massive with a single woman standing out from the rest. Uniquely painted battledroids stood around her as she moved, clearly disillusioned with classic Imperial paranoia.

The woman spun on her heels and a maddening cackle escaped her lips as she clasped her hands. "My first guests!" She hissed, looking them over one by one. "You are the spy." She pointed incorrectly at the wrong man, then laughed, "No, no." She moved on to the man who was shaking, "You have the stones of Remnant scum." Her fingers traced along his face, "You should've renounced your allegiance and joined us when you had the chance, Brother, but now, it is too late."

"I know things! I know valuable things, please!"

The Commander wickedly laughed in his face before slapping and humiliating him further. "Tell me one, just one, and I'll send you back to the surface."

The man looked incredibly relieved, "I know... I know..." His face instantly became strained, as he searched his mind. Coral begged the gods to give him something, anything, then her own duty stepped in, he couldn't buckle, he couldn't give away anything. The True Empire staff's attention turned to the their commander who was already looking impatient. Suddenly, she brought her blaster forward and put it under his chin. "One." The man began to shout things, old things... intel that didn't matter any more. "Two." Now he begged, he sobbed. "Three." She pulled the trigger.

One of the five standing next to him screamed as the man's remains speckled her body. "My name is Selena Krauss. I am responsible for bringing Bakura into the fold. You are members of Parliament, with the exception of you." She stopped and Coral met her eyes. "Identify yourself," she said with a cruel smile.

"My name is Coral," It was pointless to lie now, "I am a citizen of the New Republic, and I will not comply." It was better to end it here and now.

"Ah yes, Miss Coral, my officers have already told me your name. We know of your affiliation with the Intelligence Department. Your interrogation will prove most interesting, I am sure." Selena Krauss turned to the woman Coral had been shielding. "Who is this? Why was she sent here?"

An officer spoke up, "Commander, we've located the Millennium Falcon and the firespray class vessel we believe transmitted the signal to Coruscant." Coral's stomach dropped. This wasn't good.

Krauss laughed as she approached the officer who called out the information, and stared at the screen of information. "Bomb it. Bomb the whole damn forest. Move the ship into position, we'll bombard it from here too."

Coral closed her eyes. Good-bye Han, Leia. Her whole body surged upwards, and the next thing she knew, she had been tossed around the room. The only thing standing in place had been the old woman. In a whirlwind the black drapes and rags were wrapped upwards, then shredded completely. In sudden glory, stood a woman in a tight black suit, with a hat that included a mask over her mouth. She extended her hands to a pair of battledroids, in which two long streams of red blast energy completely destroyed them.

"Holy frakkin' hells!" Coral called out, taking the time to catch one of the officer's off-guard and tackled him. They struggled, but a quick kick to the groin allowed her to pull the blaster. She took one last look at him, he was sexy in a Kyle Katarn type of way, before she blasted him and engaged a battledroid nearby.

The woman in the center danced with the incoming blaster fire, dodging with ease as she lifted and sent officers flying across the room. All the while, the Imperial Commander shrieked in both hysterical laughter and fright as blasts nearly vaporized her. The last battledroid, the one Coral was locked against, had her cornered. She stared down the barrel of its firearm just as a red hue emerged.

A long hiss and a snap absorbed the blaster shot mid-air, before whipping around and wrapping around the droid. It was some form of a lightsaber, except in whip-form. As the older woman pulled back, it shredded the droid, leaving it in chunks that sparked. Coral held up her hands, she knew when to surrender. The woman turned on her heels to face the last two of the Imperials remaining.

"Withdraw the attack on the Millennium Falcon." It was an order the woman demanded Krauss make.

"Do it," Krauss hissed, her eyes looking around at the sudden scene of vulnerability. "You dare attack me, Jedi?"

"I am no Jedi, Commander, in fact, I'd like to work with you." Coral's jaw dropped, and she regret holstering the blaster, only now, she couldn't draw upon it. "I want Solo, alive."

Krauss looked disgusted, "What could you possibly want with that reckless thing? He isn't a General any more, just a relic of the old rebellion."

The woman approached, "He is of much more value than you may think. I will interrogate him in order to prove this to you. I spared your life for a reason, Commander. I wish to be a servant of your Empire." The woman knelt, clearly appeasing the witch-of-a-woman Krauss. Coral ducked carefully behind a console. Using the distraction, she typed in a message and sent it through to the Blight Leaper.... if it was still in the system.

Missing part of the conversation, the lightwhip-wielder called Coral to the open. "I would prefer this woman remains alive, I believe she has valuable connections to the Chief of State of the Republic."

"Pardon?" Coral laughed, then realized, in a way, she had. Tren.

A new set of battledroids and staff emerged, they clearly looked disgusted with what had taken place. "We have a deal." Krauss turned from the older woman, and looked at Coral. "Get her off my bridge, she was responsible for this mess."

A pair of battledroids clamped around her arms and dragged her off the bridge.... the last she heard, a troop transport had been directed to the forest.

Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Wed, May 11th 2011 12:57pm    Post subject:

Tseneca's comm blipped, cutting off whatever it was Morgan was about to say. Tseneca held up a finger and thumbed the button. The frequency was filled with static, but the voice came in enough, and what a relief it was.

Tseneca, we may have a problem...

"SAMM!" She couldn't hold back her glee. Then she grew serious. "SAMM we've had problems since we landed. Where are you? Whats going on?"

The computer cut to the chase. I've just recieved a transmission from Coral Callatros. Full text. It seems she's been taken by the fleet...

Tseneca felt a chill go through her. But if Coral had been able to get a message through, then she might be finding a way to talk herself out of a more dire situation.

There are troops headed straight for you.

It was only a matter of time. She'd known that. But for some reason she thought they'd be safe long enough to come up with a plan.

"How long?" She hissed into the comm

Judging by the time signature on the message, Dawn, at the latest.

She nodded. "I'm sending you coordinates, we'll need you. Just don't get shot down on your way here.

Roger that. The comm cut off.

Tseneca looked at Morgan. "We'll, you heard all that..." Then she wheeled on her heel and jogged over to where she could see Sethe perched welding the Falcon's main hull. He flipped his mask up to look at her as she climbed up to where he was.

She didn't know what else to say. "We've got a problem..."
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Jase

Post Posted: Wed, May 11th 2011 01:09pm    Post subject:

Jase sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose in frustration. He could feel the bitterness emanating from Solo about him. True, they had been something of rivals in the past. It had always been a bit of a game to show Solo up whenever they had crossed paths. As an assassin, Jase had felt contempt for Solo, living as a smuggler. SO he had made it a point to flaunt his skills whenever they would meet.

But the past was a long time ago. Jase had responsibilities now. He needed to get his team off of Bakura and try to warn the Council of how dangerous of a threat the True Empire was becoming. If they would listen, that was. As a ruling board, Jase saw the other Council members infrequently at best. The Order was running itself... into the ground, it seemed if the actions of the newer generation of Jedi were any indication.

Jase followed Han as he got chummy with the younger man in the group. Maintaining a distance of a few paces, Jase looked at the Millenium Falcon as he spoke. "Thirty years ago and I would have gladly accepted any brashly stated challenge sch as that from you, Solo. However, men of our age and standing really shouldn't be letting the shadows of our youth seep into our lives, should we? The fact remains: If you want off of Bakura, the Fury can provide enough firepower to help you get past those fighters and that blockade. And if you do not accept my offer of parts, you may not make it nearly as long as you did last time. I am offering my help, Han. You are no longer a smuggler, nor I an assasin. We must work together if we want to live through this."

Jedi Master- Jedi Council

Force Specialty: Precision Force Manipulation

Saber Form(s): Vapaad, Denora Akimbo Style

Favored Techniques Force Choke, Telekinesis, Shatterpoint, Force Lightning[/b]

Combat Skills: Close combat, sabotage, multi-weapon usage, ship to ship[/b]

"Master the Force. Master your emotions. With these two tools, you will be feared by your enemies and your peers. Nothing else matters for the strong."

Please, please, PLEASE...... do not open the box....

Expand
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Wed, May 11th 2011 07:38pm    Post subject:

Lucas didn't like the presence of the extra Jedi, especially ones of questionable character. It was bad enough he was feeling repulsed by the nature of the Order, and having a member of the Council around wasn't helping him conceal his emotions of mistrust. As Sethe took to work on the Millennium Falcon and Tseneca talked with the half tincan man, Lucas took a seat next to Sara. Her eyes adjusted so they could look at each other, but they met for a while, before turning away. Lucas experimented with their connection, opening his mind after putting away all the hate, confusion and fear.

He wasn't sure if she was receptive to this kind of connection, but it felt like if anything were to go down, they'd need to be in tune again. "I don't trust them," Lucas whispered so only she could hear him, and pointed in the direction of Denora and his students. He laid back, taking in the stars which laid overhead. The smokescreen had cleared and despite the day, the night was quite beautiful.

Sara sensed the connection, but had not joined, at least, not yet. "How are you, Lucas?"

Lucas thought for a moment, before honestly saying, "I feel like Bakura."

Back to top »
Morgan ZIM
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Wed, May 11th 2011 07:52pm    Post subject:

Morgan had been prepared to tell Tseneca just what had happened between him an Nico that had started their little feud, but a comm. signal interrupted him before he could get a single word off.

”Great. Bad company.” Morgan said. As he examined his rifle, he could tell that it wasn’t completely clean yet, but he had fixed it up where it counted. The worst of it was gone, and it wouldn’t smell and wasn’t overly filthy anymore. Pointing out towards a tree, he pulled the trigger. A solid blaster bolt hitting on-target confirmed that it was functioning as expected.

”Looks good to me.”

Satisfied, Morgan put his helmet back on, then turned and followed after the woman. Between her, Denora, and Han, there really wasn’t much reason for him to go elsewhere. Odds are, the little group that would be forming was where the decisions about just what they would be doing next would be made.

Dryas Quy'teff
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Wed, May 11th 2011 08:01pm    Post subject:

Dryas had a great sense of uneasiness as he waited to see what would come next. The crazy cyborg’s attitude and attempt to start up a firefight hadn’t done much to help. He still had his bag full of the jedi artifacts from the city, but without any idea what might be coming next, he wasn’t interested in digging into them.

“You seem angry about something.” Dryas said as he finally decided to approach Lucas. While he didn’t know the man personally, he recognized him from Luke’s academy. It was some odd measure of familiarity amongst individuals he didn’t really know, galactic heroes, and Denora’s usual students that he hadn’t known that long. He wasn’t even all that much younger than Dryas himself, if the Bothan wasn’t mistaken.

The woman he was with, however, he didn’t recognize at all, though he could just barely tell that she was force sensitive. Beyond that, there really wasn’t much for him to go on.

Expand
 Back to top »
Sara Soto
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Wed, May 11th 2011 08:26pm    Post subject:

Sara relaxed as best she could, there was still Jonas for her to be worried about, but she didn’t see him anywhere, nor Kuat. A thought of what they could be doing sent a shiver down her spine, but ignored it. The new Jedi around she obviously didn’t know, but with Lucas sitting next to her came his own opinion about them. “I don’t trust them.” he said. She nodded absently, except for her own friends and the crew she didn’t trust much of anyone either. For one reason or another, she agreed.

Sara turned to Lucas and asked how he was doing, she could feel his mind opening up just as he had done earlier today when fighting the Imperials.
“I feel like Bakura.” Lucas replied after a moment’s thought.

Sara leaned closer to the fire to warm up a bit more before returning grimly, “Who doesn’t right now?”

Silence fell between the two and Sara turned her attention solely to the fire for the moment. Watching the string of fire dance. She looked up and saw one of the bothan Jedi coming over, looking between the two as he approached.
“You seem angry about something.” The bothan asked towards Lucas.

“Yeah, the whole world just went to hell.” Lucas answered.

Sara turned and watched the bothan sit across from them, and said. “This is Lucas. I’m Sara. Welcome to camp…?”

Tag: Space Jawa, Alex

Dryas Quy'teff
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Wed, May 11th 2011 08:36pm    Post subject:

“Dryas Quy’teff.” The bothan said with a shallow bow of his head in greeting.

“Lucas I recognize from the academy at Yavin IV. I believe we both trained there, even if we’ve never been properly introduced. You, however, I can’t say I recognize at all. Dantooine?” he asked, wondering if perhaps she was a student of Master Vucora’s academy.

Expand
 Back to top »
Sahana
Gelus

Post Posted: Wed, May 11th 2011 09:33pm    Post subject:

If there was ever a time and place where Sahana could feel so...out of place, it was now. The only thing that felt at home was the fighting, which Master Denora quickly and abruptly put a stop to. His nod of warning made her anxious. She wished someone would do something so she could stop standing around. It had been ages since she had been able to give her sabers a good workout, she hadn't even had a chance to field test the new present Master Denora had given her. The one chance she had, she wasn't allowed to use them.

Sahana gripped the glowing red pyramidal shaped object she had obtained earlier; she dare not examine it now with so many people. She didn't trust any of them; she didn't know most of them, just others trying to survive this assault. The furball hadn't said much this entire trip, she felt like picking a fight with him, but glancing over at Master Denora sent small shiver down her back. She had already been reprimanded once lately, that was enough for now.

But twisted smile spread across her face as her right arm swung backwards, the back of her hand coming in contact with someone's smooth flesh. But the detail that interested her was her arm had been caught, never making contact with her intended target. Swinging her body around to face her target, Sahana balled up her right fist, going in for a seconding attempt.

Expand
 Back to top »
Sara Soto
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Wed, May 11th 2011 09:46pm    Post subject:

“I’m not part of any academy yet.” Sara admitted. A sudden thought spurred and she gestured her lightsaber. “I constructed my lightsaber on Dantooine, but that’s as close as I got to the academy.”

Anticipating a question of why she wasn‘t part of an academy, she continued. “I was assisting a Jedi Knight in a murder,” she left out that the murdered was Sean’s father. “When he discovered I was Force Sensitive, he took me under. I… Discovered my abilities with an incident on Naboo with Lucas and the crew we were on. I left shortly afterwards and met Sean Tavell on Corellia. Since then I’ve come here and like the small Galaxy this is, I found these guys,” Sara teased by bumping Lucas in the shoulder. “Not much of a reunion, few seconds afterwards the invasion started.”

Sara paused for a moment, taking in the look on Lucas’ face from her tease. Then returned to Dryas. “What about you, Dryas?” She still didn't know the new arrivals at all, and though she wasn't inclined to trust them yet, she might as well get to know them.

Tag: Space Jawa

Neytiri
Rem

Post Posted: Wed, May 11th 2011 09:52pm    Post subject:

Neytiri barely noticed it but she had gotten used to her master picking the most outrageous times to push her training upon her. She raised her arms, catching her deliberate backhand. But her Master was more ambitious than that, she pushed her assault forward; swing at her with her other fist. Kneeling downwards, she pulled Sahana downwards over her shoulder, slamming the Zabrak into the ground.

A sharp pain then shot through her own arm as she was yanked downwards, the pain in her arm not allowing her to resist as Sahana twisted it, causing her to fall on top of her. Her chin was pulled up, and her body restrained by her masters legs. She tried elbowing her several times in the ribs, but the more she hit her, the stronger Sahana's grip became.

"Use the force, break free from my grip, fight back!" Sahana goaded her. But nothing was coming to mind, her one free arm didn't leave he much option, and Sahana's strength was greater than her own. Her own lightsaber was caught between her neck and Sahana's stomach.

"Schutta!" Neytiri managed to choke out as she found something useful. She barely got one of Sahana's sabers unclipped from her hip before Sahana released her other arm, grabbing her chest . Her body suddenly violently convulsed as the shock glove she was wearing sent volts of electricity through her body. Sahana released her, allowing her to roll over onto the ground and breathe freely. The majority of the pain was over, but her body felt sore and refused to move right.

"No one touches my sabers." She heard Sahana say in a teasing tone. Realizing the hidden meaning in that, she managed a laugh as she managed to get to her knee's, rolling over, resting herself against a tree trunk.

"Yeah, but you touched mine." Neytiri said, sharing Sahana's usual childish expression when she didn't get her way.

(Combo Post Approved)

Force Specialty: N/A

Saber Form(s): Ataru

Favored Techniques: Force Cloak/Stealth, Telekinesis

Combat Skills: Infiltration/Tailing
 Back to top »
Sahana
Gelus

Post Posted: Wed, May 11th 2011 10:38pm    Post subject:

"And maybe when you can actually stop me, I will respect you wishes." Sahana shot back, petting the Twi'lek's head. "Now rest up, never know when round two starts." Sahana said with a short laugh, walking away and eavesdropping on someone else's conversation. The furball seemed to have made a friend, or friends. They both seemed to be Jedi from the looks of them and the center point of the conversation.

"Yes Bothan, let's hear your story. What were you doing before you arrived at Denora's Academy?"?" Sahana said, butting into the conversation. She didn't like or trust the rest of the order, but Dryas had proven to her that some of the other Jedi were fun to be around.

Expand
 Back to top »
Morgan ZIM
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Wed, May 11th 2011 10:48pm    Post subject:

“I started at…” Dryas began to say, when he was interrupted by the approach of Sahana. He turned to look at her, then back at Lucas and Sara, and then back to Sahana. He would be lying if he said the woman didn’t outright disturb him most of the time, and the fact that she was taking such interest in his ‘story’ worried him a tad bit.

“Why don’t you go first?” He asked, more than half-hoping she would actually decline. “You must have quite the colorful history, given your…interesting personality. Why not enlighten us to it?”
Kyp Durron
Kyp

Post Posted: Thu, May 12th 2011 12:16am    Post subject:

Kyp stood within mere feet of the Sith. He had to compliment him on the kills though. Tarison had succeeded in making his job that much easier, at the very least. Why he would slay allied troops was strange but none of Kyp's concern.

"I see time has not been so kind to you. Indeed you have fallen far," Kyp said as he dropped his bag of essentials. It impacted with a thud as he moved a step forward.

"And I see you are still a dog on the Jedi Order's leash."

Even as a Sith he knew him well. Kyp knew that no words need be spoken about a fight. From the moment Var set foot on this planet he knew it'd come to this. With a snap-hiss Kyp's blade leaped from his hilt as he placed himself in an offensive stance.

Your turn.

We need to jump on MSN sometime and get a JP up for this shindig. I'm off all of tomorrow so I'll check in when I can.

Tag: Orrion Carn
Back in the Saddle First Previous Next Latest

Pilot of the Modified RZ-1 A-Wing Interceptor Vigilance

"No change comes without conflict. Perhaps my destiny is to be the irritant that forces the discussion, the blister that lets you know your boots don't fit."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Thu, May 12th 2011 12:10pm    Post subject:

Tseneca watched at Sethe replaced the mask and continued welding. He wasn't disturbed by the information she'd given him. She glanced over at where Solo was talking to the new Jedi, Jase Denora. They were wrapped in conversation. And now Sethe was ignoring her.

He finished, stood and wiped his hands on his pants. Then lifted the mask to look at her straight. He nodded over to the group sitting by the fire, comprised of Lucas and Sara and a whole slew of force sensitives. "Shouldn't you be telling them?"

She squinted at him, then folded her arms over. "Why are you being sore?"

"That depends, how long is it going to take you to forgive me?"

She looked away. This was not important right now. He new that. "It doesn't have anything to do with that. I just need... space."

"Thats fine then." He crouched back down and started work on the turret itself.

She felt a flash of sadness and anger. Then, in the most mature of moves, stormed off. She walked hurridly over to the campfire, where the others were talking, Morgan, the Bothan, Sara, Lucas and a woman she recognized as one of Denora's group. She took a seat next to Sara and Lucas, her eyes moving to the edge of the fire where Rueth and Jonas were speaking quietly. She listened to the Bothan, called Dryas, tell his story, along with the crackling of the fire. She's let them know about the coming onslaught in a second, no use interrupting if they had a little bit of time to retain some sanity.

She suddenly felt a chill. She blinked, the sound of a snap-hiss and a wayward hum fill her ears followed by the snow-blind vision of two yellow eyes glowing in the dark. And an overwhelming familiar presence.

She sucked in her breath. Kyp...

I wanted to have Tseneca sense the danger you were in with Var, Kyp. I thought it might due to sort of incorporate you out here in the forest. i hope thats okay.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Outer Rim » Bakura
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 5 of 15

Jump to: