Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Transport Frigate, Blight Leaper (Currently at Bakura)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Outer Rim » Transport Frigate, Blight Leaper (Currently at Bakura)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alisson
Alex

Post Posted: Mon, June 14th 2010 03:47pm    Post subject:

Alisson entered her quarters, and shut the door. "SAMM, please." The ship's computer locked the doors, the green hue turning to red, a clear indicator that she was busy, or not to be disturbed.

"Are you all right?"

"Fine." Alisson answered, though her pain receptors were going off. She retrieved a bacta gel and a tool from her backpack. No one had noticed the nick to her thigh, and she planned to keep it that way. Dropping her pants, she began to stitch her fabricated skin back into place.

"Is it only Lucas and I that know?"

"Yes." Alisson answered, and she meant to keep it that way for now. She didn't need the questions or the puns on her Replicated Droid status.
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Mon, June 14th 2010 03:59pm    Post subject:

Tseneca sighed. "Just tired. Thats all. I'm not sure any of us were ready for such an... exciting detour."

Lucas smiled a little. "We'll get some time to relax on coruscant. Some of the Jedi there will be more than happy to help you develop your force abilities, and i know for sure Kyp wants to help."

Tseneca shook her head. "please, dont."

"Tseneca, we need to talk about this, you have to at least talk to one of the solos or skywalkers."

She looked at him sharply. "Why, Lucas? Why? Why do I have to talk to anyone about it. It doesnt change anything. the most i've been able to accomplish was lifting a pebble."

"Well," Lucas said warily. "It takes some practice."

Tseneca was well aware she was losing her temper. She didn't care. "Yes, after all, thats what I have time for. Practicing magic tricks, parlor tricks, dillusional."

She shoved past him out of the cockpit.

"Who do you think you are!?" Lucas exploded, marching after her. "You think you can just talk to people anyway you want. This isn't about 'parlor tricks' and you know it..."

"Yeah?" she snapped. "And what do you know? Sorry if i'm not politically correct enough for you. I don't have time for this. Go play with your toy, Princie."

She had to leave, it was getting out of hand. She felt the edges becoming clearer the more angry she got... She felt the sweet finality of her anger. She felt it welcoming her, more finite, less obscure.

"Tseneca!" Lucas came after her and grabbed her wrist.

"Get... Off!" She cried, and a compressed ringing filled her ears, she wrenched her wrist loose and Lucas went hurtling backwards, slamming against the wall. She didn't turn around, but continued to her room, ears still ringing, a macabre, content glow of satisfied anger in her wake.
 Back to top »
Jonas Eisley
Alex

Post Posted: Mon, June 14th 2010 04:14pm    Post subject:

Jonas was talking to Sara when they watched Lucas appear in the corridor, seemingly tossed into the wall. Sara drew her blaster, as Jonas looked for something to grab and wield as a weapon. "Fine, run away from it, Tseneca. Do what you do best. Maybe in another thirty years you'll be able to face it? Or are you going to get pissed off, because someone steals it right out from under you?" Sara and Jonas eyed each other, as she holstered her weapon and he dropped the long metallic rod.

Lucas stormed passed them, Jonas managed to get a "What was that about?" in, before Lucas shut the doors to the showers. A red hue appeared on the display screen. Do not disturb. No shit.

"Okay then." Sara gruffed, "Why is everyone in such a bad mood?" Jonas shrugged, carrying on to Firi's location to see if she was all right, only to find Dex locked to her face. The passionate kiss was long, the boy pulling away and muttering some dumbfound expression. Sara was about to walk into the room, when Jonas grabbed her. "They're, uh, having a Badim and Clare moment." She looked confused, then it hit her.

"Well, at least not everyone is pissed off." Sara concluded, humming an up beat.

Jonas Eisley First Previous Next Latest
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Kyp

Post Posted: Mon, June 14th 2010 04:22pm    Post subject:

Kyp returned with the rest of the crew and moved to the Vigilance. Her rough metallic exterior had been his only protection for quite sometime. Kyp wasn't sure if he'd miss the cramped "quarters" or not. Stepping on top of the hull Kyp reached into the cargo space and retrieved his bag. Throwing it behind him he opened the cockpit and retrieved some of the rations he had stowed away in the folds of the seat. With her interior clean Kyp gave the auto-pilot instructions to return to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. There the Vigilance would be safe and could be attended to by Republic engineers.

Kyp stepped off the hull of the Vigilance and snagged his bag from the duracrete landing pad. "I'll see you soon," Kyp said as the Republic A-Wing ignited it's vertical thrusters and flawlessly lifted off into space. All of a sudden Kyp felt naked. Like a part of himself had been taken away. He looked to the sky and knew it was too late to take back his decision.

Kyp hurried over the Leaper. He knew no one on board wanted to stay any longer than absolutely necessary. On board crew members were attending to each others wounds. We could really use someone like Cilghal. Kyp had never learned to heal through the force. After his encounter with Exar Kun he just had not had the will to learn to heal. He like many of Luke's early students had his own talents. Unfortunately death had become one of his. It was still something Kyp battled with even at fourty eight years of age.

Kyp slid into an unoccupied quarter and laid his bag down on the floor next to the bulkhead. He took in the space and quickly exited. With all the time spent on the outside of the ship he hadn't spent enough time inside. Kyp stripped his long black cloak and walked around the room. The air on board was inviting versus that of the world just outside the airlock. Even his A-Wing's recycled air had grown somewhat stale over the years. It probably needed a good flushing out.

Kyp was getting ready to leave when he was stopped by voices. He leaned against the bulkhead with his ear to the wall. He heard the argument unfold and felt a thud resound through the metal of the ship. He had helped steer people away from the darkside before but he had known them for years. He had seen Jaina when she was only a child. Tseneca was different. He had blown Carida off the map when she was only a child. Hell Lucas hadn't even been born yet.

Kyp swallowed his anxiety and strode out into the hallway, watching Tseneca march to her quarters. At one end Lucas sat against the bulkhead. They both eyed Kyp and he did the same, "Am I interrupting something?" His question went unanswered as the two stormed off in different directions. Lucas retreated to the showers and Kyp was left in the hall in a state of bewilderment. "Frak," he exclaimed as he went and joined Sara and Jonas in the mess.

Pilot of the Modified RZ-1 A-Wing Interceptor Vigilance

"No change comes without conflict. Perhaps my destiny is to be the irritant that forces the discussion, the blister that lets you know your boots don't fit."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dex Fashiir
Jess

Post Posted: Mon, June 14th 2010 04:58pm    Post subject:

Dex was more than a little disturbed by the nerve he had to kiss Firi. It wasn't like he hadn't kissed a woman before, He had long been made a man of by Drekka's human concubines, young women of skill. This though, was very different, and he wondered if maybe he'd done something wrong.

They parted, Firi's lips swollen, her eyes wondering.

"I... uh... I think you're okay now. I mean, are you okay? I mean your wounds? are they okay? um..."

"Yes, fine." Her voice was much softer than usual. she smiled a little as he stumbled over his words. "Are... are you okay?" She asked.

"Sure." he grinned ruefully, trying to sound tough... not at all like the cube of galactic jello he felt like. "Not a scratch on me."

"I had better get some rest." Firi hopped off the table carefully and he held onto her arm so she didn't slip. "Goodnight, Dex."

He watched her go, still craddling the remains of her shirt to her chest. He stood transfuxed by the pale curves of her back and the low arch her wings made, swaying as she walked. He shook his head to clear it. "Damn". he whispered.
 Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, June 14th 2010 05:14pm    Post subject:

The following post has been reviewed by Cray, and has been found to not break the PG-13 forum rating.

This post was written to: Mass Effect - Love Theme

Badim went to his quarters after receiving a small bacta treatment to his scrapped face from sliding on the prison floor. He entered and locked himself in his quarters. He threw himself onto his cot and tried to fall asleep, not bothering to take off his clothes. He closed his eyes, only to open them again when a knock on the door clanged throughout the room. He grunted as he got up and answered. There he found Clare, waiting while she nervously rubbed her hands together. She looked up and smiled, Badim replied with a grin and waved her inside, she quickly stepped into the room and took purchase in front of Badim’s locker as he closed the door behind them. He turned to see her smiling face. It felt good seeing her smiling rather than crying, he reminisced. He thought to how they both wanted to sacrifice themselves, but not the other. That was the second time in his entire life that he had ever accepted death. The crash on Rhen Var several days ago and in Candrog’s hall just an hour ago.
They stood, staring at each other for a long time. Clare hung her head slightly and simply said, “I’m sorry, Badim. I didn’t mean for it to become that close… I just want to know if we‘re…” she tried to express it with her hands, but quickly continued, “…you know…okay?”
Badim looked around the small room, trying to find words to reply with. He finally gave his truthful answer, “Yeah.”

Clare blushed with a coy smile, thinking about him he assumed, then continued, “Do you think the rest of the crew will forgive me?”
“They will.”
“How can you be sure?”
“I just am,” he finished with a confident smile, clearly visible to her from under his hood.

“I probably won’t.” SAMM interrupted.

“Stop spying on us, SAMM,” Badim announced with an amused grin.

”Just saying, she did damage a few of my systems…” he finished as a click symbolized his exit.

An awkward moment of silence quickly followed, both of them didn’t know what to say. There was a lot of staring between the two, eyes reading each other and their faces smiling at each other. Badim quickly broke the silence and continued, “Look. If you need anything from me, you let me know.”
“We both know what you and I need…” she admitted as she placed a hand to her chest, trying to grasp her heart. Her eyes stayed locked to his, ready to continue, “…we need each other.”
Badim stared back at Clare. Her blue eyes shone with the same intensity and innocents as when they’d kissed in this very room two days ago, and all the other times they had been together recently. But now Badim noticed something more.
Clare’s signals--a glint in her eye, a deepened gaze, set shoulders, and pursed lower lip: were less subtle signs of now or never.

This time, Badim didn’t miss a beat. He paced forward as Clare pushed off the locker to meet him. They came together and kissed as their arms fought for purchase on bodies neither knew but both were desperate to explore. But just as Badim was about to draw Clare in tight, she shoved him away the same way she did two days ago, and leaned against the locker with a small, sly smile.
Badim felt his heart hammering in his chest like last time. He waited, wondering if she didn’t want to go this far yet. Then Clare got on a knee to start taking off her boots, she had thrown it across the room before Badim realized he’d been left in the blocks of a race where winning meant finishing at the same time. He did his best to catch up.
He flung his cloak off, letting it fall to the floor, and pulled his flannel shirt over his head, ignoring the buttons. And by the time his head popped free of his collar, Clare was already on her second boot. Badim kneeled to unlace his own when she threw her shirt and pants aside casually. He’d barely gotten both his feet free before Clare was stepping towards him, wearing a black lace bra, satin panties and a determined stare.
She put her hands on Badim’s shoulders and pushed him onto his back. Sitting astride his ankles, Clare helped him with his trousers. She tore the rest of her attire off along with Badim’s boxers, then crept upward, planted her hands on either side of Badim’s head, and began.

Badim was instantly entranced by the sway of her body and he cupped the weight of her hourglass figure with both hands, letting them slide up and down her body; soon she fell heavily onto his chest, both of them exhausted for the moment. For some time they lay still, assessing the amalgam of their sweat. She placed the palm of her hand on his chest, feeling his heart beat within. Slowly, Clare brushed her fingers across Badim’s collarbone, up his neck, and onto the beginnings of faint moustache.
“I’ve been meaning to take care of that,” Badim said.
“Don’t. I like it.”

Badim let his head relax into the durasteel, comforted by his bundled up cloak. He could feel the dull hum of The Blight Leaper’s Hyperdrive. It was idling now, traveling through Hyperspace.
Usually, this would be the time Badim’s mind veered into a familiar rut: the dread period of second-guessing that always followed a difficult event in his life. But now he found it impossible to focus on the past.
“But this?” Clare rubbed a fingertip against Badim’s furrowed brow, “Not as much.”
“Oh, I will take care of that.”
Badim rose at the waist, stood and lifted Clare up into the air as she giggled in excitement. She wrapped her legs around him as he pressed her against the walls of the room, continuing their passionate kissing. He pulled away and placed her onto his bed, then eased her onto her shoulders. He cradled her head in one hand and steadied her hips with another. Eyes locked, they began again.
This time Badim set the pace—buried his fingers deep in her dark brown hair and let her neck slide freely against his palm, but he would not release her hips. And soon Clare’s face flushed and her eyes shut with a pained smile Badim would remember long after he had forgotten the worst of his failures.
Their exertions had warmed the bed, and though they knew the heat wouldn’t last, neither was eager to move. When they did eventually come apart and rolled onto their sides, Clare slid back into the bend of Badim’s waist, he clasped a blanket from underneath them and cast it loosely over them. But the blanket was too short to cover their feet, and Clare drew hers up to Badim’s knees. Then they both stared out the cabin’s small transparisteel window and into swirling blue of Hyperspace.

Clare shivered. Badim nuzzled his chin behind her ear and exhaled warmly against her neck—in through his nose and out his mouth—until her shoulders stopped shaking. She smiled and nuzzled her nose into Badim’s neck.
“Don’t let me sleep too long,” she said softly as her eyes began to close.
“I won’t, Clare.”

“Badim, for as long as this lasts,” Clare grabbed his hand and wrapped it tight across her chest, “I love you.”

Badim smiled, pulled Clare closer to him and whispered in her ear, “I love you, too.

Scene based off a point in Joseph Staten’s book, Halo: Contact Harvest.

Badim Soilding First Previous Next Latest
Clare Velez First Previous Next Latest

Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Mon, June 14th 2010 06:29pm    Post subject:

Tseneca lay on the bed, sinking deeper into a stupor. Shed found a cask of corellian whiskey in the cabinet of her fresher, one shed stashed there for emergencies. She wasn't much of a drinker, but here, now, she thought she'd start. at least for the time being.

She had a strange feeling she was only half drunk when the visions started. same visions as back on Kuat, but stronger this time. possibly from the alcohol.

Emmett had just been promoted to captain. They lay on the bed of his new private chambers, exhausted from the heat of making love, content and nervous with the fact that they did so in such secrecy. Emmett rubbed her shoulders. "three months I think..."

She leaned up on her elbows and looked at him. "Three months?"

He grinned. "I found us a little place on Bakura. Its not much. An apartment, off the square, about a mile from the city."

She looked at him, her heart pounding. "but... you just got promoted..."

"I'm looking at honorable discharge. For goodness sake, its been almost 5 years, plus two academy courses. I think I've put in enough time."

Tseneca thought for a minute. "What about me?"

He stroked her hair lovingly. "I can get you out just as easily as I got you in..." He pulled her forward and kissed her soundly. "I love you more than anything. In three months it will be you and me, nothing else. Who knows, maybe we could start a family."

The vision shifted.

"You never did, never...!" It was her own voice, crying out in the dark of a pitch black room. The clicking of the vratix came clear as day. She rose, trying to be steady, but her weight had changed. She touched her stomach, swollen like an enigma.

The clicking started. "A she demon... she demon..." It whispered in the dark. She backed up as she felt the presence of wrath, she turned into the wall, escaping the foul stench across the room, the honey sweet, rank odor. The smell of something evil.

She crouched down, stuggling to protect what it was inside her, the steady, tiny heartbeat of another living thing. "You never did..." she whimpered as the terror came closing in. "Never..."

Tseneca jerked awake, head aching, sweat soaking through her clothes. She clenched her fists tightly, then placed her palms on her stomach. There, flat and smooth...normal.

What was happening to her?
 Back to top »
Clare Velez
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, June 14th 2010 07:23pm    Post subject:

Clare rose slowly from Badim’s bed--their bed. She smiled at the thought, then smiled wider as she remembered their night together. She looked and saw Badim sleeping on his side. She turned to the transparisteel window and saw they were still in Hyperspace. She assumed they hadn’t been asleep very long. She reached for and held Badim’s hand genially. Clare thought how their relationship had evolved so quickly. She thought back to what she said to him, “I love you.” She thought about it, and she really meant it.

He was an amazing and innocent man trying to deal with his failures, much like herself. She rose quietly from their bed and began to gather her clothes, getting up with a slight wobble. She dressed herself as neatly and quietly as possible and looked at her love with a tender smile. She exited and returned to her own quarters to rest and contemplate on the night she had with him, and hopefully, a future for them…

Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, June 14th 2010 07:25pm    Post subject:

Badim stirred in his pleasured sleep. He pulled Clare closer to him, but when he felt she wasn’t there, he awoke. His eyes opened groggily as he saw the recently disturbed covers of the bed and Clare‘s clothes gone. He shook his head, trying to break the sleep, but fell back into his pillow. He closed his eyes again and remembered the night before. He smiled softly as he remembered Clare’s pained smile, he’d never forget it. Never.

Before he could contemplate more on her face and lips, he found himself in a park, filled with grass and trees. He seemed to know this place comfortably, even in it‘s darkened contrast, he walked calmly through it with his cloak on as it rained. He looked down and saw the tattered and worn fabric, sown together so many times it didn’t look as striking or elegant as it did now. The rain began to pelt, but he didn’t slow his pace, however. He was determined to walk at this time. A fog seemingly began to roll in, but it didn’t phase his advance as it covered the edges of the path.

He looked ahead of himself, seeing a gazebo a hundred meters from where he paced. He could see it with incredible detail from this distance, it’s white wood pinged and echoed as the rain hit it, it’s delicate molding filled with water. He saw a figure sitting on the edge of one of the benches within it. He stopped next to a tree forty feet away and leaned against it as he watched. The figure blended and transformed into a young woman, he had great love for her. He couldn’t figure it out, she didn’t look as old as Clare, she looked younger, far younger.

He paced towards the gazebo, he entered and sat next to her. He kept quiet, just looking at her with an almost pained feeling as her gaze continued to fall on the individual rain droplets. After the quiet moment passed, his heart lightened and he wrapped his arm around her as she leaned in to his chest. She was only sixteen or seventeen—maybe even eighteen years old, “You know you scared us, Astella…” he said softly. Suddenly images flashed in his head, he woke up from a bed in a room he didn’t recognize, but he was calm. He looked over to see Clare sleeping next to him in the early morning light. He looked over to see a picture in a frame, he saw a slightly older version of himself and Clare, with two small children in front of them, an eight year old boy and six year old girl.
“I know. I just wanted to get out for a change.” Astella apologetically said as she continued her stare into the rain.
He shook his head with a soft smile, he followed her gaze as he leaned back and groaned slightly as his back rested against the seat. He watched the rain fall, falling uncontrollably by gravity. He looked at Astella with a calm, gentle smile, “You know you can’t hid from me, right?”
She shrugged within his arm as she thought of an answer, then calmly smiled, “Yeah, I know the stories.”

He remembered seeing a small girl in a bed, waiting patiently as her parents came to tell a story. Clare walked past him and took a side of the bed as she looked towards him, then the girl. He walked forward, taking an opposite side. They both began to tell softened versions of their adventures together. Badim heard the girl giggle as she heard Clare talk about how the two main characters kissed and fell in love.
“Come on,” he said against the rain, “Let’s go home.”

“Okay, Dad.”

Badim woke once more, his eyes wide open. He cocked his head as he tried to understand his strange dream. He thought back to the dreams with the Terentatek and Sara’s cryptic message, they both seemingly seemed to come true, in one way or another. But he didn’t know what this one meant, it was deliberate, though difficult to read. He shook his head to try and clear it from his head, they would be at Coruscant soon, within the next few hours in the least. But no matter how much he tried, the girl’s name remained stuck in his head, Astella. He humored the dream with a smile as he thought about Clare and himself. A family? he shook his head in disapproval, but soon found himself smiling and welcoming those thoughts. Clare, a son, a daughter and himself. He shook his head and stood upright in the room, observing it. He dressed himself in casual street clothing, a black t-shirt and black pants with white strips on them. A change from his usual attire, and went to the cargo hold to begin his morning exercises.

(He indeed has a strange way with dreams now don’t he? :p Sorry if I stole your thunder Jess, I actually had that written up a week ago :? , course that was my last one, so no more!)

Sara Soto
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, June 14th 2010 07:37pm    Post subject:

Kyp joined the conversation Jonas and Sara were having, just some innocent bragging on what they went through during their rescue of Badim. She clenched her locket as though it was a lost memory, she thought of how it meant to her, the last memory of her long dead parents returned. She thought about the ship, and her future with it, her thoughts turned to Shawn, who still didn't know Sara had left the Shadowlands. She shook her head during the conversation. Jonas and Kyp were talking what they were going to do on Coruscant when they landed, Jonas turned to her and asked, “So what you going to do when we land?”

Sara looked at Jonas, she paused for a long time before answering, so long that Jonas almost shifted topics, “I think I’m going to leave.”

Sara Soto First Previous Next Latest
 Back to top »
H6-32
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, June 14th 2010 07:49pm    Post subject:

H6 backed up his personality and IFF files in his basic matrix, as Lucas had suggested. It was highly unlikely that he would go rogue, but it was a possibility. He routed the files to upload and boot up should that event occur. He went to Badim’s quarters, seeing a obvious Do Not Disturb light illuminated above the doorknob. H6 sighed, as it had become accustomed to his programming it seemed, and left for the cargo hold. He noticed his power charge: 75.1242 PERCENT POWER. He decided to shut his systems down, save for his power cells and allow his body to recharge, or rest as organics would put it as.

He chose a spot in the cargo hold and began his shut down sequence. Effectively putting him to sleep.

H6-32 First Previous Next Latest
 Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, June 14th 2010 07:59pm    Post subject:

Badim walked the halls of the Blight Leaper, making a stop in the common area for a quick bit to eat. He saw Jonas, Kyp and Sara discussing something, but left them alone. He grabbed a quick, though small meal from the galley and left for the cargo hold, curiously taking a step back as he saw a large dent in the wall, it looked almost human shaped.

“Uh… What happened here?” he asked the three.
“Oh, Tseneca threw Lucas against the wall.” Jonas added almost comically.

“I see.” he finished as he tried to ignore it. Just something that’s been brewing between Lucas and Tseneca for a while, but he had a bad feeling about it. He shook his head and made for the cargo hold, stopping only to collect his vibroblade for his exercises.

To mold the mind and body,” he made slow, swift swings with the sword.
To cultivate a vigorous spirit,” he tossed the sword in the air, letting it come down, catching it by the hilt before landing.
And through correct and rigid training, To strive for improvement in the Way of the Blade.” He brought himself up and spun around once with his blade extended and lunged forward.
To hold in esteem human courtesy and honor.” He stepped back from the lunge, “To associate with others with sincerity.” He lunged forward again.
To forever pursue the cultivation of oneself,” He took a knee and placed his sword on the ground and rehearsed the final verse,
And to stay one’s Blade from the Flesh of the Innocent.” He bowed his head and picked his sword up, and released the hold he had on his eyes.

After yet another successful session in the Way of the Blade, he took his leave and leaned against a cargo container, listening to the soothing sound of the Hyperdrive.

Alex, if you wanna have Badim and Lucas spar real quick, now would be the time. Though, Lucas probably isn’t up to it at the moment. Your call.

Clare Velez
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Tue, June 15th 2010 05:02am    Post subject:

Clare packed her things in a small duffle bag. There wasn’t much, just a few clothes and a weapon or two. She threw it all in the bag to make traveling easier. She threw it over her shoulder and left her room bare and empty of her belongings. She walked only fifteen feet down the hall, before opening the doors to Badim’s room. She placed her bag on the small table for now, then seeing their bed empty, and Badim’s clothes still laying where they were dropped.

She quickly folded Badim’s Assassin clothing and placed it on the table. Clare figured Badim had gone for some exercise in the cargo hold, and thought she’d join him. She left for the hold and passed the crew quarters, most of them having red LEDs lit on their frames. A clear sign they didn't want to be disturbed.

She entered the hold, seeing H6 sleeping in a corner, and Badim leaned up against a cargo container with his eyes closed. She walked towards him, her feet trying to be as quiet as possible. But his face smiled and his grin got large with every step. She slid down next to him and laid her head against his, their hair intertwining gently. She ran her hands over his new clothes with a smile, enjoying the new look. Badim wrapped his arm around her as she leaned in his chest.
“Morning.” she uttered as she heard his heart beat.

Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Tue, June 15th 2010 12:35pm    Post subject:

Hours later, Tseneca stumbled out of her room, weary, hungover, and yes, still a little drunk.

She walked out, going over to Lucas' rooms. She knocked on the door, wincing at the pounding sound.

"Lucas." She called out. nothing. "Lucas please." No answer. She paced a few times, then put a hand on the door. "Look, i'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I certainly didn't mean to push you like that.... Please open the door?"

Nothing. She waited a few more minutes, then, rubbing her temples, went to the cockpit. She took a seat as they came out of hyperspace, The brilliant lights of corouscant dead ahead.
 Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Tue, June 15th 2010 03:56pm    Post subject:

Badim wrapped his arm around Clare, her leaning into his chest. They both closed their eyes in comfort, both thinking of each other. ”Morning.” she uttered with her ear to his chest.
“Morning.” he replied simply, not know what else to reply with, pulling her closer to him. This felt almost like a dream state to Badim, everything felt right for once; and not hopelessly following what was a Wild Gizka Chase with Sara. And for once, he didn’t know what to do. His life after Dirod’s death had been dedicated to finding her, and now that he has, he was stuck.

He looked down at Clare, her eyes still closed, her face smiling at his heartbeat. Who would have guessed that Clare was Candrog’s assassin? Certainly not him. Which made her all the more deadly in her assassinations he assumed.
He rubbed her arm with his hand gently. She scooted in closer to him, drawing her legs in as she did last night.
“Badim?” she asked with her eyes still closed.
“Hm?”

“What would you think of me moving in?” she asked upfront. It was actually a question he was wondering about himself, and certainly after their night together, he didn’t see a problem with it.
“I would tell you, I would welcome the thought,” he replied, then trailed off slightly, “Of course, knowing you I’d assume you already moved into my quarters.”

She looked at him with a smile and a glint in her eye, then asked jokingly, “How’d you guess?”
“Assassin and all, yah know.”

Just as he finished, the Hyperdrive whined slightly as it pulled them out of Hyperspace. The swirling blue around the ship dissipated, and the absence of it from the viewport caught Badim’s eye. He stood and offered a hand to Clare, she took it and was pulled up to her feet. They walked to the transparisteel window and watched the glistening lights and horizon of Coruscant.

This was the first time Badim had ever been to Coruscant, and he assumed Clare hadn’t either with her amazed stare at it. “It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” she asked.

“Yeah,” he replied, then his gaze fell away from the planet and onto Clare, looking at her eyes as if to say, But not as beautiful as you.

Lineage Plot First Previous Next Latest

Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, June 15th 2010 04:46pm    Post subject:

The Blight Leaper is now docked in an Upper Level District, 0.12 Miles from the Jedi Temple.

Requesting forum change! :D

Tag: Cray
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Kyp

Post Posted: Tue, June 15th 2010 04:51pm    Post subject:

Kyp had returned to his quarters after speaking Sara and Jonas. He hadn't slept well in the past few days. Though not the best bed ever, Kyp found it extremely inviting after sleeping for so long on board the Vigilance. Unfortunately the subtle change in the hyper drives woke him from his slumber.

Kyp stripped himself down to his skin and rubbed the bruises forming over his muscles. Aging was least favorite thing in the galaxy. Wisdom had been one of his few gifts over the years. Kyp wrapped a towel around his waist and gingerly exited his room. Once down the hall Kyp slid into the showers, unseen by the crew. Once inside he ran the water to a near scolding heat. He washed away the dust in his hair and let the pressure of the water hit his bruises. Once clean Kyp dried his hair and quickly scooted back to his quarters. He was sure no one on board wanted to see a half naked, near fifty year old, Jedi Master.

Kyp pulled fresh robes from the near fifty pound bag. He donned his thin black body suit followed by jet black robes and pants. Kyp shined his boots as best as he could and slipped them over his aching feet. Lastly Kyp parted his dark brown hair down the middle and snagged his lightsaber from the counter next to the bed.

During his sleep he had thought about the current state of the crew. It seemed that some were still in tough times where as others were just coming out of them. Badim and Clare had obviously grow together. Even Dex and Firi had grown attached. However on the other hand Lucas and Tseneca had their fight before Kyp had slept. A dark veil was slowly draping itself over Tseneca. Worried wasn't the right word for how Kyp felt. If she were to fall she could take the whole crew with her. Himself included.

Kyp ran his hand through his hair again to make sure it stayed in place before he stepped onto the bridge. The airlock door slid open with a hiss and only Tseneca was inside. Good. Tseneca didn't turn to see who had entered but Kyp was sure she knew. Kyp didn't say a word and sat down in the co-pilot's seat. He looked over the controls and then to Coruscant as it grew larger and larger. "Good to be home," Kyp said referring to both the Jedi Temple and the Autonomy's home port.

Pilot of the Modified RZ-1 A-Wing Interceptor Vigilance

"No change comes without conflict. Perhaps my destiny is to be the irritant that forces the discussion, the blister that lets you know your boots don't fit."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, June 15th 2010 05:11pm    Post subject:

The Kuati Estate had long belonged to Lucas now, his Lambda shuttle touching down just in the backyard. His legs crossed the distance between work and home. Tossing the briefcase aside, Lucas could smell the fresh Kau bacon. Delicious. "Honnnneeyy, I'mmmm hommmmeee!" He called out, and suddenly, in the hall, a small child with long brown hair stood, just staring at him. "Hello there, are you lost?" Still the child spoke nothing. Lucas searched around, perhaps one of the Telburns brought a child to work, and failed to report it.

"Honney? There's a child-" A little girl emerged from behind the couch, her hair long and curly. "Uh, children, in the house-" And as he spoke the word, more children appeared. One after another, they popped out from all places of the couch. Some strolled in from outside, muddy and dirty from play. Lucas began to spin, everywhere he looked, he saw children: wide-eyed and just staring at him. "What is happening?!"

Soon, they all spoke at once. "Hello, daddy!"

"No, no, noooooooooo!" Lucas screamed as Jonas appeared in a Telburn kitchen apron, clearing the other half of the DNA used to produce these children. His mouth was moving, but Lucas couldn't hear what he was saying....

"Lucas... Lucas..." Jonas was pushing him, and finally, Lucas shook awake to reality.

"Oh my god, where are the kids?!" Lucas demanded, but was immediately humbled upon seeing the small quarters of the Blight Leaper. He breathed softly, much more relieved.

"What are you talking about?" Jonas questioned, moving across the room to drink from a cup of water, before passing it off to him.

"Nothing, nevermind." His eyes met the window, after a long gulp, and in all of its perfect glory, the Jedi Temple was there. "No way." Lucas scrambled, retrieving his robes and Jedi attire he usually avoided wearing. Jonas laughed at his new look, Lucas using the Force to playfully slap him. "Stop it. You coming? Or do you want to stay in this madhouse?"

Jonas shrugged, "I have nothing better to do."

Together they managed to navigate the Blight Leaper, successfully avoiding contact with anyone. The hangar bay, one probably selected by Master Durron, provided a speeder for Lucas. At least his Jedi status had some perks...
 Back to top »
Alisson
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, June 15th 2010 06:35pm    Post subject:

"They're here, on Coruscant?!" Alisson spoke, almost incredulously. "At the Galaxy Resort, correct?" The eldest Telburn of the family, one of the most respected, nodded his head. Alisson thanked the man generously, before disconnecting her link to Kuat. She picked up a jacket, her skin required Ryan's delicate and expert touch. She was a master of self repair, but she had run into a snag. He'd know how to handle it.

Retrieving a bag, she left the Leaper.

===

Alisson continues here: http://unity.swrpgs.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=444
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Wed, June 16th 2010 11:04am    Post subject:

Lucas was ignoring her. She didn't blame him, not hardly. He boarded the speeder headed for the Jedi Temple, Followed by Kyp and then herself, silently. Firi and dex chose to stay aboard the ship. Lucas promised to check up with them through comm links.

"Did the Vigilance dock alright?" she asked softly, trying to strike up a conversation.

Kyp nodded "yes, its fine..." He looked at her carefully and said nothing. She turned her head avoiding him, and concentrated on the mid skyscape that past them as they sped toward the temple. Of all the places she'd been, she'd never been here, to the galactic capitol. it was stunning.

"Does it ever get light? Its so dark tonight...the lights distract from the nature of the place"

Kyp looked out too. " the place has no nature. It's become far to industrialized. Captolism outweighs nature." . He pointed to the westward horizon, up above the skyscrapers. "The sun rises there, it makes the city glow. You think it sparkles now, wait till the sun come's up. You'll be able to see it well above in the temple towers."

Tseneca shifted uncomfortably. The Temple. That was a whole different set of unknowns.

Firi and Dex are going to start posting here
http://unity.swrpgs.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=112
Alex, do you want to use the same Jedi Temple forum thats already written, or do you want to create an offshoot so we dont disturb the other game?
 Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Wed, June 16th 2010 07:38pm    Post subject:

Badim and Clare returned to the Leaper to begin packing. Badim kept quiet, continually thinking about Jaxor Soilding. The name rung and rung in his head as if he were having a hangover. It was harmful at times, making him stop in his movements for a mere moment, lasting long enough to recover, but short enough for Clare to not notice. He withdrew the duffle bag from underneath his bed and began to fill it as Clare gathered a few loose belongings. She began to take his cloak and put it in, when he told her to leave.
“Why?” Clare asked, hovering it over the open luggage.

“I don’t think my birth parents would take too kindly to me showing up in that, using it for assassinations and all.” he quickly replied, trying to make sense while joking. Clare looked at the bundle of cloth, nodded with a smile and put it back where she found it. It would also serve to reserve the room for them when they eventually returned.
“Alright. Besides, I like you’re new look anyways.” Clare laughed as she observed his outfit, settling her eyes on his face. She tilted her head slightly with a smile. He returned the smile and then jokingly asked, “What are you smiling at?”

Her grin got bigger and slyer with her reply, “Tell me what you’re smiling at first.”

Badim shook his head in amusement, “Alright, I’m smiling at you,” he said as he paced towards her. She stood her ground, leaning slightly against the table as he approached. He ran his hand across her cheek and into her hair, both felt smooth to the touch, almost as if she was made of silk. She leaned her head into his palm, closing her eyes as she pressed into it.
“To think…” she said as her eyes fluttered, “…we would have never met if it weren’t for our…careers.”

“Strange how fate works.” he said softly, then he was returned to his previous question. He moved his hand from her hair to her chin, tilting it slightly and asked, “So, what were you smiling at?”

Her eyes opened with smiles, she wrapped her arms around his neck and drew him in. She looked at him and simply said, “You.”

This seemed like a perfect moment, foreplay was ending and now it was time for him to make his move. He leaned in and touched her lips softly with his. They both quickly jolted away at a quick interruption.

Salutations: Master!” H6 quickly blurted his greetings out, “I would just like to let you know that I am fully charged and ready for service.”

Badim glared at the droid, his angry look turned to a slight grin, “Good, take these bags to the gangplank and wait there for us.”

“Acknowledged, Master.” H6 quickly grabbed the two bags and went off to the gangplank.

Badim waited until the clanging of his feet were far away, then looked back at Clare, her arms quickly wrapping around him again, “Now,” she said, a glint appearing in her eyes again, “Where were we?”

Badim smiled, his eyes locked to hers, “I believe I was about to--”

His comlink came to life, both of them cursed at yet another interruption. But this one was more important than H6. It was Dorniekke.

Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, June 28th 2010 01:38am    Post subject:

The Remedy lifted off the ground, Clare and Badim heaving H6’s heavy body up the Leaper’s gangplank. Badim had to use his access codes for the first time since they arrived on the ship. The ramp lowered and they threw H6 in the cargo bay, leaving him there for Lucas to repair later. H6 sprang to life, sputtering out words as Clare and Badim drew their blasters to the, once again disabled droid.
P-P-Playb-ba--:” he sputtered in a distorted voice of Dorniekke, “How---You---Here.” His eyes flashed, then the lights flickered off.
How you here? Doesn’t make much sense,” Clare said, “Think his vocal processors are malfunctioning?” she looked at the hole in his chest, then retracted her question, “Right…”

“Let’s throw our things in our room and talk to SAMM,” Badim said as he holstered his blaster, “Maybe he can tell us why everyone’s partying at the Jedi Temple.”

”So you’ve returned, how was your trip?” SAMM said, a tease in his voice.

“Yeah, we’re back,” Clare continued, “Found out Badim’s real first name.”

”Oh?”

“Don’t start, Clare.” Badim teased as he made his way to the cockpit to contact the crew.

“Okay, Anesho.” she chuckled out as she laid down on the two bags they had brought in.

Badim shook his head in a laugh, she wasn’t going to let him live that down. It would be their inside joke, maybe it was the nickname she was looking for, something to make the two laugh. He entered the cockpit, he’d never been up here before, watching the flashing lights dazzled his imagination. He cleared his head and contacted Tseneca, “Tseneca?” he asked, waiting a moment before asking again, “Tseneca, are you there?”

He cursed after he clicked the comm off, then contacted Lucas, “Lucas?”

I've added 'The Blight Leaper' as a plot, so everyone can use that so we can interlink our posts together when they're onboard or when we're only traveling short distances away from the ship.

Tag: Alex, Jess, Kyp
The Blight Leaper First Previous Next Latest

Clare Velez
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, June 28th 2010 09:29pm    Post subject:

Clare rested her eyes as she laid on their luggage. She didn’t need the sleep, she just wanted to enjoy the quiet, blissful moment before they continued their search. She let out a yawn, listening to the sounds of Coruscant flow through the open boarding ramp and into her ears. She wondered why everyone was at the Temple, it was strange, normally they only gathered when they were on the Leaper or if they were on a mission. Of course, she didn’t know the crew all that well yet, it could be something completely different.

She resolved that they were meeting The Council with Kyp and Lucas, but something felt strange about it, it still didn’t add up. She shook her head as she looked over at H6, his body frozen and still, sitting next to the Droideka Lucas had acquired during their engagement with Candrog. She was surprised with how all of The Black Stars Mercenaries dropped their arms, acknowledging the victors of the brief battle. The victory came at the cost of Clare’s resolve in her actions, she couldn’t be far from Badim without feeling alone. She had become soft almost, like she wasn’t fit for battle anymore.

But she knew that wasn’t true. Her emotions were just showing now, she was showing her true colors. Mixed with her years of training and killing, she could act like Badim: With Calm Compassion and Caring Might for the innocent. He was truly the embodiment of his own phase, No One Deserves To Die, Except For Those Who Do.
And with his help, so would she.

“Excuse me?”

Clare jumped in surprise, seeing a shadowy figure, silhouetted by the morning light of Coruscant Prime. She tried to look at the features of the apparent man, but underneath his cloak and armor, she couldn’t. Armor? she caught herself, scanning the plates of metal more carefully. She could tell instantly he was a Bounty Hunter by the look of it, and the glint of a helmet’s visor glaring at her.

“You seen these people?” he said as he crumpled up a piece of paper, and tossed it to Clare carefully. She reached and picked it up, unfolding it to horror at the sight.
Expand

Her friends had bounties on their heads, and this man was after them.
“No, I haven’t.” Clare bluffed, keeping eye contact with the man’s visor to backup her lie. He didn’t buy it. Pointing a blaster at her, announcing, “This is their ship, you’re on their ship. You think I’m going to fall for that bull?”

“Kinda hoped so.” Clare retorted innocently as the man pulled a stun baton out of his pocket, sparking it menacingly.

“This could be the leverage I needed to flush the four out.”

Tag: Jess, Alex, Kyp Just something to pay attention to, they would now know about the bounty after they meet up with you guys.
 Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, June 28th 2010 11:40pm    Post subject:

Badim sat in the cockpit, patiently trying everyone’s comlink. No one was answering yet. He placed his feet up and leaned into the Captain’s Seat, Tseneca’s Seat. It felt nice, he hadn’t sat in a chair this comfortable since his time on The Killer’s Fate. Everything washed away, keeping a part of him in touch with the outside world incase he got a reply. His eyes slowly shut as he went into his own form of meditation, rehearsing The Way of the Blade in a quiet whisper. He breathed in deeply, slowly and deliberately. Letting his breath clear his mind as he tried to figure out what he could have missed in the two days they were gone.

”Badim?” SAMM asked with a worried tone, “We have a problem.”

“Problem as in?” Badim asked, peeking his eye to the ceiling.

”We have a bounty hunter onboard, and he’s pointing a blaster at Clare.”

Badim jolted to his feet, rushing down the corridors in a speed he didn’t think was possible. He slowed to a crawl, peering around the corner as the bounty hunter slowly stepped to Clare with a stun baton in hand, constantly being flicked on and off in intimidation. He knew Clare wouldn’t fall for it, she could face down a Gundark and not even flinch until the last second, this Bantha of a Bounty Hunter was no different. Badim unholstered his blaster and primed it, turning the corner to see the man’s blaster bolt soaring towards him. He dodged, rolling into the cargo bay and behind cover.
He heard Clare scream briefly, stuttering as the stun baton impacted her distracted body. Badim peered around, confirming his worried thought as he saw Clare on the ground. Stunned and incapable of moving. He was relived when he saw her chest rise and lower slowly as she breathed. The Hunter pointed his blaster at Clare’s disabled body and shouted “Make one false move and she gets it!” he intimidated.

Badim scoffed and cursed, then tossed his blaster slowly away from him, standing up slowly with his arms over his head. He looked down, seeing Clare looking back at him, a tear falling down her cheek at his defeat. “Seems I hit a nerve,” he grunted, “Over there, move.” The Hunter said as he pointed his stun baton to H6’s dead hulk.
Badim slowly moved in the direction, letting his feet feel the defeat as he moved.

”Hey! Up here you crappy imitation of a Bounty Hunter!” SAMM yelled out in a replicated voice of Tseneca. Finally the Hunter was swayed as he pointed his blaster and pointlessly firing at SAMM.

”Missed me!” SAMM yelled again, from behind the Hunter this time, making him turn in surprise.

Badim rushed forward, tackling the distracted man to the ground as he began to beat him senselessly. Taking the stun baton in his hand, wrenching it from his grip and pounding his back with it. Watching him sprawl as he fell into unconsciousness from the combined beating of his fists and the stun baton. Badim stood, then promptly kicked the unconscious body in the genitals with full might, then swinging the stun baton into it as well. He would have sore, most likely swollen balls when he awoke, feeling Badim’s reminder to not threaten his friends, and certainly not Clare. He picked the body up and threw him over the gangplank, letting him roll to the ground.
“Get us out of here, SAMM.” Badim retorted as he watched the gangplank raise, the bounty hunter returning to consciousness as he felt his sore body, then jolting to the ground in pain for his swollen and possibly broken sensitive parts. He returned back to Clare, feeling the Leaper‘s Engines whine to a start. He crouched next to her side as he caressed her cheek gently. He looked to the ground, seeing a sheet of ruffled paper. He grabbed it and saw Jonas, Firi, Lucas and Tseneca on it, with 'Alive Only’ adorned on it with credits posted underneath each of their mugshots.

“Get us to the Jedi Temple, SAMM. If they won’t let us land, tell them to ask Kyp or Lucas to approve of our identity.”

Tag: Alex, Kyp

H6-32
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Tue, June 29th 2010 04:57pm    Post subject:

H6’s body twitched as he tried to reactivate himself, his photoreceptors activating as he glimpsed the world he was in. He tried to reference it to images in his databank, but his main processor’s connections to his databank were severed. He did backup what Dorniekke had asked to him before he was shot, but it was damaged and malfunctioning, “How—you—hear?” he couldn’t recall or fill in the gaps, he’d need to be repaired for his connections to process the entire message to warn --[Error—Entry Invalid—Load Tertiary Backups]-- and --[Error—Entry Inv—Load-- --Back--]--
He tried to utter a sigh, but failed. He couldn’t even recognize who he‘d been traveling with.

He ran a diagnostic on his systems while he laid in this dormant state, he could only get damage reports on his upper torso, the rest disconnected by severed wires. His arms and body armor were damaged, having recieved several blaster bolts to the chest and body in an attempt to silence the droid. But he could still feel, in a sense, his own thoughts. Dorniekke failed to silence him, he was Still Alive.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Outer Rim » Transport Frigate, Blight Leaper (Currently at Bakura)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: