Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Mos Eisley (Varying locations)
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Tatooine » Mos Eisley (Varying locations)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Wed, September 02nd 2009 02:06pm    Post subject: Mos Eisley (Varying locations)

Badim exited the Killer’s Fate and onto the sandy surface of Tatooine. He looked around the swirling dust flowing in the wind, trying to find the representative. He finally spotted a man walking towards him wearing what seemed to be a New Republic Uniform. Badim subtly pinched the top of his hood and pulled it further down, as to cut out the glare of one of the suns of Tatooine, and to hide the top-half of his face, instinct after seven years of working for Dirod. When the man was in speaking distance, he said, “Welcome to Tatooine, the dustiest place in the Galaxy.” He finished with, surprisingly a grin, as if he enjoyed the heat.
“Thank you for the warm greetings, now, Fees and Liabilities?” With the palm of the man’s hand, he conked himself on the head, “Silly me,” he said, “I thought I was the greeting party; I forgot I was the sales agent as well.” He said cheerfully. As he got closer, Badim could see an old man in his sixties, looking seventy because of the harsh environment and the twin suns. People tend to gain a decade of age if they lived here for too long, without the right protection. He could see now why the man couldn’t remember he was a representative.
“Your docking fee is 250 credits for a day, and A 750 for three days.” The man said, “Your liabilities are your own, you may not blame us if your ship is stolen Yada, Yada, Yada, and you may not get a refund on your credits. In other terms, if anything happens to your ship, you can’t do anything except complain about it. Do you agree?”
“Yes,” Badim replied, “I agree. Here, 750 for the rest of the week.” He handed the man the credited amount and began to enter his ship to gather a few items when the man yelled,
“Yeeehaaa! Sucker!” the man said as he ran away with the credits he’d just stolen.
“What?!” Badim exclaimed, but he couldn’t do anything to stop him. Though old, he was a fast runner. He was gone before his mind could click at what had just happened, “Damn.” He decided to just walk into the office instead of falling for another ruse. He entered the office and payed the amount, which was 250 for the week, unfortunately, that only got him minimum security. He would need to find a tracking device to install on his ship before he goes too far away from it.
“You know where I could find a tracking device?”
“There’s a surplus shop over on the main street, right over there.” The man at the counter said, “You should be able to find anything you need in there.”
“Thanks for the tip.”

Thirty minutes later

Badim walked into the shop and saw Junk lying around everywhere. Broken droids, damaged weapons, and discount speeder parts of all makes and models were placed everywhere with no coordination whatsoever. He continued his way in towards the counter, where he saw an Advozse male manning it.
“Can I help you?” The alien hissed,
“Yes, you can.” Badim said, “Do you have a tracking device? I need it for my ship.”
“Hmm…” it hissed again, “I may have something, this way.” He motioned him to follow him into the store’s back-lot. They went past several piles of junk. The alien stopped at one and began digging, until he hissed,
“Here we are…” He pulled out a device with a remote tapped to it. The remote was used to track the device, “With this particular device, you attach it to the Hyperdrive, it sends out a small signal that nulls it, making it easier to track, because you can look for it on the surface, instead of the entire galaxy. Hopefully you won’t have to use it.” He reassured,
“Hopefully not, how much?”
“For this… It cost me 3000 credits. For you, 1500.”
“1500?”
“That’s my price, take it or you can go find another.”
“Fine,” He reached into his pocket and grabbed the amount needed, “Here.”
“Pleasure doing business with you.” He replied and handed the device to Badim.

Badim left for the Killer’s Fate to install it.

Badim Soilding First Previous Next Latest

Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Tue, September 14th 2010 04:25am    Post subject:

Badim, Clare and H6 departed from the transport and into the arid, dusty dunes of Tatooine. Badim wrapped an arm around the sweating Clare, still within her cloak to hide her identity, sweating in the heat. He couldn’t help but smirk, it wasn’t easy keeping cool in a cloak he knew. He was in his assassin’s cloak when he arrived here nearly a month ago. He pointed to some shade and she nodded vigorously. They paced over and slumped to the ground as H6 went to purchase valued water.
Clare panted with Badim, they hadn’t been in this kind of heat in a while, and Clare seemed to have gotten used to the cold metal of a ship.
“So how long were you here before I came?” Badim asked.
Clare turned to him, her hood hiding her forehead and all but the tips of her hair as she pondered, “Three. Long. Frakking. Months.”
“All to try and kill me? What happened to the guy who convinced me to take you onboard?”
“He‘s here somewhere,” Clare said. Badim’s eyebrow raised, he knew she was a ruthless assassin on Shaddaa, and Candrog might not have wanted witnesses of her true identity, “He‘s not buried, if that‘s what you were thinking. There was only a little spice involved in getting him to act as a man desperate to get his little girl off the planet and into the hands of a complete stranger. All too easy to get that Tatooine native to believe it too. ”

Badim’s eyebrow rose higher, “What kind of spice?”
Clare laughed, “The expensive kind,” she shrugged her shoulders, “Fresh out. I’m afraid.”

“Not my style.”
Clare began to lean in, her lip pursed and slowly getting to Badim’s matching motion, “Same…Here…” her eyes closed as with Badim. But something wasn’t right, he should have felt her smooth lips by now, the sweet taste of her. Then he heard her gag and the sudden slush of liquid slapping against the ground. His eye’s shot open to see her slouched on all fours as she vomited on the ground. He didn’t pay attention to the vomit, concentrating on why she was like this. He was at a loss of words, just caringly holding her hand and keeping her close as she shivered and recovered.
“I think I caught a bug on Carratos, or Coruscant, or Azterri, or maybe even being near that slug Nesba.” she said as she wiped her lips clean of the vomit, though quivering at the foul taste in her mouth, “Still wanna kiss me?” she asked jokingly. Badim complied, partially, and kissed her on the cheek and then the button of her nose.
Clare shrugged with a smile, “Close enough.”

H6 appeared with a case of water bottles, noting the vomit that was being absorbed into the dehydrated ground. He offered a drink to Badim, and two to Clare.
“You get a fix on The Escrow, H6?” Badim asked before he sipped at the water, letting the cool liquid slither down his throat as Clare quickly gulped hers down to clean her mouth of the foul flavor of vomit.
Confirmation: Why, yes, Master. It is in the southern docking bays of Mos Eisley.”

Badim looked Clare over, she was quickly grabbing a third glass to recover from her little episode, “Good, we’ll head there once Clare’s feeling well and--”

“Let’s go,” Clare said, darting to her feet with a wobble as Badim followed, listening to her continue, “I need to slap Sara in the face for planting one on you anyways.”

Badim let his eyebrow raise yet again, hearing Clare continue, “I’m kidding, let’s go.”

Tag: Alex, Jess, Cheapy
Clare Velez First Previous Next Latest

Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Tue, September 14th 2010 01:27pm    Post subject:

"I have no idea." Tseneca replied to Daegon's question. Having learned he'd gotten into hot water on that sithforsaken planet as well made her feel more akin. "But maybe we can help each other out. Help us deal with Mycah and we'll help you get the Raptor back."

A grin spread across Daegon's face. "You read my mind my dear."

"Don't call me that."

"You got it."

They left the cantina after a long talk with the MP's. It wasn't hard to leave them with an ID, being that Mycah himself had appeared on the screens before them, proving the group an innocent party. In fact the MPs were more than willing to write them off as trouble makers and shake a finger at them.

So they needed swoops. That was the easy part. The not so easy part was getting there. They'd need survival packs, it would take them longer to get to the canyon then half a day, they would make it by tomorrow afternoon, and an equal amount of time to get back. They needed gear. They headed to an outfitters. It was touristy, but it would do.

"Hey, check it out." Jonas grabbed Tseneca by the arm and pointed. There, in the shadow of an outpost, stood H6. Next to him stood Badim Soilding.

"Huh. small galaxy." Sethe muttered.

"Don't be dense, he chirped the Escrow." Tseneca was reaching something of an irritable mood. probably the heat. The group wandered over, making as though they were shopping at the outpost. It was disgusting, rat meat or something. Ah well...

"Fancy meeting you here." She whispered to Badim whose back was to her. He turned, grinning.

"There you are... you weren't at the Escrow."

"We weren't expecting company."

He crossed his arms. "Heard you got into some heat. Leaper's gone?"

She made a face. "Why else would we be on this rock?"

"Jeez, what a grouch."

Jonas piped up. "She's pregnant, its the hormones."

"Jonas!" Tseneca said, indignant. "Can we please stop telling EVERYONE about that?"

"You're pregnant, really?" Badim smiled wider. "Thats wonderful!" He looked serious for a moment. "Emmett's?"

"Of course its Emmett's." She snapped. She was getting more gripey by the second. She wanted to get those swoops and get a move on. The sooner they did that, the sooner they could leave.

Suddenly, a figure approached Badim, face obscured by a heavy cloak. a slender hand tucked itself in Badim's. "Hi Guys." said a familiar voice.

Tseneca blanched. "Clare?"

"In person." She said, pushing the hood back a little and winking. In disbelief Tseneca came forward and embraced the other woman. "How... where... how did you find her?"

"Find her?" Badim's brows furrowed.

Sethe raised a low hand. "I saw a recording of her alive in the cell block back on Ord Mantell. You left before I had a chance to say anything. We couldn't contact you to tell you she was alive."

"You knew..." Badim looked stunned. He shook his head. "Well, I guess it doesnt matter." He held onto Clare more tightly. "So whats the plan?"
 Back to top »
Jonas Eisley
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, September 14th 2010 02:17pm    Post subject:

Clare was alive?!

Jonas rushed her, it didn't matter at this point, he had grieved for her. They embraced and when they broke away, Jonas asked, "Does Lucas know?"

"The connection broke before I could-"

Jonas stepped away from the group, looking to Tseneca, "Introduce our Iego friends, I'll go and purchase some swoops." He reached into his pockets, his last credit sticks had been spent on Coruscant. Great. "Uhh... I don't have any-" Sethe tossed him a few, and when he examined it closer, it was more than enough. Jonas retrieved his holo-communications device. Using the local hub of Mos Eisley, he was able to get a clear signal to Coruscant.

The device rang for several seconds, before transmitting into an automatic message delivery system. Jonas felt a ping in his stomach. It wasn't late there, and what could he be doing that he wouldn't answer. "Lucas, uh, not sure how to exactly say this, but Clare is alive. Just thought you should know. Keep in touch, bro."

Bro? Jonas groaned, and slammed the credit sticks towards the swoop-clerk. "Sorry, uh. Three Swoops, please. Fastest you have." The trick in the outer rim was to get the best first, then settle on the prices. A few holo images came up, the prices were steep, but Sethe's chips would cover it. "Uhh, knock a couple hundred off and you have a deal." The blue alien clicked, then held out his hand. Jonas retrieved two of the three and set it in his palms, and waited for the change-stick.

The swoop shop had an interesting odor, and some of the cheaper ones looked like they were just recently repaired and sanitized. The odds of a swoop rider living after a race were not spectacular, in fact, it was better to be Rogue Squadron taking on the entire Death Star back on Yavin IV. Jonas set two to auto-follow, and took off out of the hangar. It was fast, he could feel his blood pump fresh amounts of adrenaline and what hair he had stand on end. He arrived, tossing Sethe the remaining credit sticks almost immediately. "Thanks."

Selanno and Badim looked towards him. "Uhhh." Sethe gave him some credits, but not enough to cover the entire party...
 Back to top »
Clare Velez
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Tue, September 14th 2010 03:17pm    Post subject:

Clare, despite her aching stomach, couldn’t help but literally feel the embraces. She was being welcomed back, as with Badim. That changed when Jonas returned with three swoops, not enough for Badim and her to follow on. While Jonas had gone to purchase the swoops, Tseneca had introduced Daegon Selanno and Malbacca and their plan to get The Leaper and The Star Raptor back. Clare had been out of the action for too long with The Leaper and calmly protested on the few swoops Jonas had just purchased.

“Lucas and Alisson aren’t here, as you can see.” Tseneca retorted. Pregnancy, “So unless you two have the credits to get your own swoop, then you’ll have to sit this one out.”

Badim pulled out a credit chit from his pocket, one of Dirod’s from Shaddaa, “Give us a minute and we’ll join you.”

Tseneca nodded to Badim as he left, “See you at the Beggar's Canyon.”

Clare joined Badim and H6, briskly running to the same shop Jonas had just been to, they assumed, and slapped down the credits for two swoops, one for Badim and herself, and the other for H6. Daegon appeared behind them with Malbacca. Badim turned and noted his last name: Selanno. Putting down another thousand credits for two more swoops.
“What’s with the kind offering, uh-Soilding?” Daegon asked, a little suspicious on his motives, Clare as well.

“You’re related to Amara Selanno right?” Badim said, getting a wide, though masked, look from Selanno. Badim continued without an answer, “She helped save the lives of Clare and myself on Rhen Var with the Jedi there. Fitting to repay her in an indirect way.”

Clare hopped on the back of their swoop, Badim quickly following and getting in the drivers seat, “Let’s go, Tseneca isn’t going to wait forever.” Clare said, and suddenly they were off.

Tag: Cheapy
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Tue, September 14th 2010 04:11pm    Post subject:

http://unity.swrpgs.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=663
 Back to top »
Clare Velez
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Sat, September 25th 2010 03:26pm    Post subject:

Clare was so exhausted that she had been in a drift the whole trip back to Mos Eisley, her mind pounding at the thought of her being pregnant, what it would be like to have a child of her own with Badim. And relishing in the thought of a family. The arid heat of Tatooine was beating against her within her cloak. Thankfully that swoop gang must not have paid much attention to bounties, or gone back to a city in a while. Since the whole time she was captive, no one had made mention of her bounty with her not wearing her cloak, and if they had they would have surely not kept their side of the bargain for a chance at fifty-thousand Cs. She sighed into Badim shoulder, her eyes closed from exhaustion and the thoughts of a family continually building in her head. What it would be like.

The swoop slowed and Clare looked from beneath the hem of her cloak at the city of Mos Eisley, “Where to?” Badim asked, though Clare stayed mute until she pointed to a small medical center set up by the Galactic Union. Tatooine being a member of the GU and all, there were sure to be at least a few of the GU’s medical centers in the space port. It certainly surpassed the local ones. Badim cocked his head as to why she’d need to go to the hospital, more like a pharmacy than anything, and just waited while she strode in.

Clare walked into the building, the lobby wasn’t so busy, but there was activity as a variety of species were being checked over and receiving medication or medical care. Clare walked up to a counter and gently placed down a credit chit, “I need three pregnancy tests of three different brands. I don‘t care which, I just need them.” The woman rose an eyebrow, but complied. Clare needed to be sure, and if one told her she was pregnant, then three would certainly fortify it. And since each brand of tests had their own way of testing, using three different brands would provide her with three distinct answers; meaning if all three of them pointed to her being pregnant after all, she couldn’t argue over it.
The woman returned with the requested items, two of which were straightforward, go to the refresher with them. The other was a blood test and would show her an estimation of how long she’s been pregnant due to her hormonal changes, she assumed. She’d never had to deal with this sort of thing in her life and could only assume at this point.
Clare thanked the woman and left the credit chit there. Call it a tip, if anything the credits were worth it should the results of the tests be either way.

Clare didn’t dare look at the tests until she had finished with them. She looked away and felt a sudden pinch and sting on her thigh. It was the closest area to her as she could get, or as close as she wanted anyhow. She set the variety of tests aside and dressed herself within the small refresher in the GU building. Done with the simple task and donning her cloak, but not her hood, she grabbed her first test at random, grabbing the accompanying chart and holding it adjacent to the test. Positive. She almost shrilled in excitement, but controlled it to a joyful gasp. She’d save the shrills for after all of the tests were assessed.
She grabbed the next one, Positive. Could this really be happening? she thought to herself, smiling and re-relishing the thoughts of a family with Badim.

She grabbed the final one, the blood test, and it showed Positive again. Accompanying with the LCD Aurebesh number 5 underneath the Days Category. Five days, she had been pregnant for close to five days. Clare thought back to five days before, and she and Badim were in Badim’s former apartment in Dirod’s Skyscraper in reunion after weeks of being apart. That’s where this began, and where she began to feel tired on the two day long, slow transport ride from Nar Shaddaa to Tatooine. Her smile grew so wide she didn’t know if it was possible, or if she was just imagining it being that large, her eyes began to swell with emotion as tears of joy and relief fell.

Clare gasped suddenly as she heard the door to the refresher knock gently, “Clare?” Badim called from the other side and Clare instantly made for the door, donning her hood along the way, “You’ve been in there for ten minutes. Is everything alright--”
Clare opened the door and Badim was left with his head sideways, having had an ear pressed to the door she had just opened. He suddenly looked worried, seeing her smile, though conflicted with the tears.
“Everything’s wonderful,” she smiled and croaked, rushing into Badim’s arms.
“Then why were you crying?”
“I’m not—Well, I’m not crying because I’m sad. I’m the happiest girl in the Galaxy right now.” She pulled Badim into the refresher with her and shut the door so it wasn’t made too public until they told the crew, and Jonas began to blame her personality on her hormones as he had with Tseneca. She wouldn’t blame him however, if she hadn’t been so exhausted and heaving her guts out, she’d be joking like that with Tseneca as well.

Badim was confused, looking around the ‘fresher until his eyes fell on the tests. He walked over and carefully handled them, realizing from what many had heard that it was probably covered in urine. He quickly grabbed a chart and continued to file through the three tests while Clare watched with her large grin. He was catching on to what was going on, and then stood there for a moment, connecting the dots of Clare’s symptoms of heaving and fatigue.
Badim whirled around after a moment with a grin equally as large as Clare’s, “You’re--!”

“--Pregnant!” Clare shouted and jumped at him.

Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Sun, September 26th 2010 04:30am    Post subject:

Badim hadn’t really paid much attention to how long he and Clare had been in the refresher, only that they had spent most of it with just smiles and staring. Not to mention an emotional kiss or two, though not as passionate as they had been recently when they were joined back together on Shaddaa. Badim couldn’t stop smiling, and neither could Clare. They both loved each other in a way that was hard to describe, impossible really, and only Clare and he knew what it felt like to be with each other. Now they had transformed their love into something they can direct their love towards tenfold.
But Badim knew as much as Clare about the dangers of being on The Leaper. Being held captive and almost getting killed and if it weren’t for their new addition, Selanno, they’d all be dead now as with the child Clare was now carrying. If Clare opted to takes those risks and stay with the friends they had made here, he’d be right there with her. She was an assassin, and he had no doubt that she’d be able to handle herself. As she had said with during their ride over here from Nar Shaddaa, she single handedly took out pirates on Carratos, the reason for the bounty on her head. He also had no doubt she was flunking while they sparred on The Killer’s Fate together.

He shook his head, wrapping an arm around Clare and holding her tightly, the hand draped over her shoulder gripping her hand gently. As soon as he had seen Clare walk back into his life, as soon as they first touched, after he had lost all hope of ever recovering, his family returned. He hadn’t thought of the dreams he had had in Clare’s absence, Astella and a son disappearing and forgotten until now. Though, he was brought back to what his dreams also stated, You can’t see your Future. You can’t see your Path. For all he knew his dreams were just that. Dreams. There were coincidences, and he had heard of the Terentateks and that some remained on Kashyyyk, before he ever thought of going to the forest moon. Pretences had just encouraged a dream and he had mimicked the actions in the dream and it seemed to help him survive. Though it was still just a dream, and there were no real ways of verifying them. The mind was indeed a strange piece of work.

But the thing he could see was the future he and Clare were destined to have. Even bringing Clare, figuratively, back from the clutches of death to make that destiny a reality.

Badim caught a glint as the twin suns overhead glared down on a dull red surface. Revealing H6 striding towards them.
Relief: Master! Clare! There you are!” he exclaimed as he approached, turning to walk next to them as they headed in the direction of The Escrow, where they’d meet back up with the crew, “Statement: After several queries to where you two had gone, Tseneca sent me to bring you to The Munificent-Class Transport Escrow. Though it appeared she may have just been ridding herself of me due to the irritation in her voice.”

“Wouldn’t be surprised.” Clare muttered with a suppressed laugh at the end. H6 could be a little, annoying at times, and Badim couldn’t agree more.

Recitation: Captain of the Escrow, Sethe Bhren also asked me to deliver these to you,” H6 unclipped a storage compartment within his forearm, normally used to store grenades in his model, though used for storage now since the crew had no grenades onboard. Within the compartment H6 pulled out a pair of comlinks, passing them off to Badim and Clare, “Clarification: These comlinks are to replace the ones you both seem to have lost in the past few weeks. They have been preloaded with the comlink channel selected for the crew’s operation, including contact codes to the various members of the crew. Including Sara.”

Clare gently tossed hers in the air and caught it, then placing it in her pocket, “Nice to have one of these again.”

Badim placed his comlink on his belt and wrapping his arm around Clare again, “Let’s get back with the crew. We‘ve got some news for them.”

“Maybe we should wait a bit. Keep them guessing.” Clare winked and smiled, “I think Sara should be the first to know. Though I might get impatient and tell the other‘s anyways.”

Query: What are you implying, Clare?”

“You’ll just have to find out with the others, H6.” Badim finished. Walking back to the Escrow with Clare in his arms, a child within her, and a killer assassin droid next to him.

Tag: Alex, Cheapy Break Time! I’ll post back when someone continues.

Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Tue, September 28th 2010 11:17am    Post subject:

Clare and Badim were on their way back. It was about time, Tseneca wanted to get off that rock, and soon. The ride back had been less then eventfull, the swoop riders had been true to their word, had let them go without a fight. Daegon had helped, his negotiations were invaluable. At least she'd gotten her lightsaber back.

They couldn't leave yet, not with the promise she'd made Daegon to help find his ship. She and Sethe sat on a curb while Jonas returned the speaders, and Daegon talked privately with Mal.

Sethe's arm was burnt bad from getting shot. The hole was bigger than she's initially thought, and he was scratching at the place where she'd applied the dressing.

"Knock it off." She said and pushed his fingers away from the wound.

"It itches!" He complained.

She smiled, happy he'd come back alive from that excursion. But Mycah was gone, along with her ship. And now her data pad was beeping with an incoming transmission. Daegon came over with Mal, about to tell them the next step of the journey... she'd check it later.

"Whats up?" She asked the man and his wookie...
 Back to top »
Sethe Bhren
Jess

Post Posted: Fri, October 01st 2010 11:58am    Post subject:

Daegon was worrying his lower lip and looking upset. "Might be that we'll have to deal with getting the Raptor back on our own..."

Tseneca's brows furrowed, but Sethe could sense some relief in her. "Are you sure?" She asked.

Daegon nodded and stuck out his hand. They both stood and took it in turn, shaking it hard and fast. "We make a good team." He said, and Sethe saw Tseneca smile in a knowing way.

"If you ever need anything," She said. "You know who to call."

They parted ways there, Sethe and Tseneca watching the two walk back toward the spaceport's epicenter. "This wont be the last time we see them." Sethe said.

"oh, I know." Tseneca gave a dismissive wave of her hand. Lucas was trotting back, fiddling with the remaining credit chits on what was their deposit for the bikes.

"Said they came back in better shape than they usually do as rentals, but because of the one I crashed he only gave us back a quarter of the deposit." He handed Sethe the chits.

"I'm surprised it was that much..." Sethe said, pocketing them. He looked over, tseneca was wide eyed staring at her data pad. "What? What is it?" He said, suddenly concerned.

"Lucas." She whispered. "Its a mayday... he's crashed." She put the pad back in her sack. "Comm the others, tell them to meet us back on the Escrow... we have to go now"

"What? Where is he?" Jonas was alert. Tseneca looked at him seriously.

"Hoth."

continued on the Escrow....
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Fri, October 01st 2010 12:55pm    Post subject:

http://unity.swrpgs.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10408#10408
 Back to top »
Drekka the Hutt
Jess

Post Posted: Fri, October 07th 2011 06:24pm    Post subject:

Drekka leaned back on his chaise, infinitely bored. Opi, always attentive, moisturized him with some water from a spray. He yawned loudly and the human who was standing before him, speaking feverishly about whatever it was he was proposing to sell fixed him with a gaze he apparently thought was whithering. He thought wrong.

"My lord, if I am boring you perhaps we should recess for the time being?" The human said bitterly.

Drekka dismissed him with his hand. "Kee baatu baatu." he grunted. "If you are boring me now, you will be boring me later, mark my words."

"In that case, my lord, I should take my business elsewhere. The Darshau perhaps would be far more--"

"Don't take my congeniality for lack of character, Human. Know who you are speaking to." Drekka boomed, angered that the human would mention M'ssik and his corporation. "Your proposal is limited at best. I would in fact reccomend you to visit my petulant cousin, if only because he will not treat you so patiently. Now get out of my sight."

The human, taken aback by Drekka's sudden anger, fled from the room, portfolio and holo board in tow.

So many times did his would be clients see his complacency as a removal of his instincts as a hutt. Because he allowed them the decency his brethren would not, because he refused to rule by the antiquated notions of intimidation most crime lords like himself swore by, all thought they could take advantage of it. His good nature was wearing thin. Especially since it had been weeks since Dex had spoken to him. Having the boy gone upset Drekka, more that he thought it would.

Opi handed him a data pad and pointed to the transmission. Drekka took it, looking at the incoming. He handed it back to Opi. "Grancha. Fine, have him meet with me in an hour, I'll make the time for him, just remind him not to waste it. These humans are going to bleed me dry. Koochoo Kung. I'm going to go soak."

With that he floated out of the room. If Lucas Pallanen-Davad wanted to speak to him, it had better be good. The next human that tried his patience would certainly get more than he bargained for.

Tag: alex
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Tatooine » Mos Eisley (Varying locations)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: