Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Application for Azlyn Thrace-Rin
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Application for Azlyn Thrace-Rin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azlyn Thrace-Rin
Kelsey

Post Posted: Mon, June 13th 2011 10:57am    Post subject: Application for Azlyn Thrace-Rin

Player Nickname (will be displayed under your account name): Kelsey
MSNIM: cryptic_kid@hotmail.com

Name: Azlyn Thrace-Rin
Species: Human-Anzati
Homeworld: Corulag
Desired Faction: Independent
Desired Occupation: Bounty Hunter/Assassin
Force Sensitivity: No
Anything you'd like to tell us about the character: As she is a hybrid she doesn't have the desire to feed on the soup of other beings, though she is physiologically able to, and is able to ingest regular foods for nutrients.

Summarised Biography:
I was born aboard the cargo vessel Radiant Starshine, owned by my father with my mother as one of the crew. I was the product of a drunken rendezvous against the engine-room door, apparently, and wasn't particularly wanted by either parent with my father even less interested in me than he was my mother, if that was possible. As soon as she was financially stable, about twelve years into my blessed life, my mother and I were dropped off on Corulag and stayed there. She took to drinking away the pay she had earned and it was up to me to bring in the money.

One of the things having an Anzati father does for you is gives you just a little bit of an edge when it comes to the rough and tumble of life as a street rat. I took to the life well, impressing my way into the entourage of a small time gangster named Hayden Koerner. A small time gangster that wanted to make it into the big leagues, I might add, and ambitious employers is usually good for career prospects.

Things were going reasonably well and in four years we had gone from tiny tiny fish to the biggest baddest fish in the pond that was our corner of the city. Unfortunately our luck was at an end when an illegal arms deal went sour. Imperial customs agents descended on us from all sides, Hayden managed to escape capture and left me to take the full brunt of the abuse of the Imperials.

It had turned out that Hayden was financing rebel activities on our humble homeworld and, since I was the only one of his organisation they had managed to capture (instead of accidentally eviscerate), I was accused of the capital crime. Instead of being publicly humiliated and executed as an ally to the rebellion, I was brought before the director of Imperial Intelligence and pressed into Imperial service, specifically in the 'Adjustments' branch of Imperial Intelligence. I loved the work, from assassinations to human intelligence, the job was thrilling. And technically I didn't exist anymore, having been officially executed – as many members of the Adjustments division were – I was more free to pursue my missions. I became adept at the art of disguise and manipulation of people, using the Anzati talents in my blood to control, to a point, the minds of those I was interrogating.

After the tenth anniversary of the founding of the Union I departed the Imperial Remnant. Several of the more inhumane projects had been decommissioned and more oversight was demanded of the Intelligence community, resulting in an extreme downsize of the Adjustments department and a lack of requirement of my particular talents. I found myself unemployed and unemployable, by virtue of not having any reasonably 'friendly' talents. So I followed the only logical course of action. I became a bounty hunter.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Tue, June 14th 2011 12:16am    Post subject:

All right, small temporal question. Most of the app checks out... but then there's
Quote:
All good things must come to an end, however. With the death of the Emperor and the subsequent formation of the Imperial Remnant many of the less pleasing aspects of the Empire were toned down or irradiated entirely

Now, the Emperor died in 10 ABY... or when Azlyn was five. :p So, you seem to be all over the timeline... if you could clear this up, we'd gladly get it on the way. In case there's any confusion:

http://unity.swrpgs.net/holonet/Timeline

Expand

----"Moff", CMAC Dreamcrusher, Official Administrative Waldorf and Statler----
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Azlyn Thrace-Rin
Kelsey

Post Posted: Tue, June 14th 2011 03:50am    Post subject:

I'm clearly a time travelling ninja babe from space. Duh. :P

Consider it fixed! :D
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Tue, June 14th 2011 12:14pm    Post subject:

So, she was fifteen in 10 ABY, and already an Imperial Intelligence operative?

Expand

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Azlyn Thrace-Rin
Kelsey

Post Posted: Tue, June 14th 2011 11:06pm    Post subject:

Third time's the charm. Removed the offending line and added:

Quote:
After the tenth anniversary of the founding of the Union I departed the Imperial Remnant. Several of the more inhumane projects had been decommissioned and more oversight was demanded of the Intelligence community, resulting in an extreme downsize of the Adjustments department and a lack of requirement of my particular talents.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Wed, June 15th 2011 08:38am    Post subject:

Much easier to follow. :)

Application approved and welcome to the RPG. :D

Expand

Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Application for Azlyn Thrace-Rin
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: