Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Ziost
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Outer Rim » Ziost
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tarison Var
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Tue, February 08th 2011 12:43am    Post subject: Ziost

Class: Terrestrial

Atmosphere: Breathable

Climate: Tundra

Primary terrain:
-Arid
-Frozen Mountains

Points of interests:
-Sith Citadel

Code of the Sith
 Back to top »
Tarison Var
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Tue, February 08th 2011 01:48am    Post subject:

Tarison Var sat within the cold confines of his personal fortress. A Citadel of the Sith Council of the Old Sith Empire. A meeting place, a focal point of the dark side. Built under the rule of Ajunta Pall, it was the center point of multiple Sith Empires, the ancient capital Ziost. It held many Sith secrets within it’s walls. Technology that Korriban would only dream of beholding was held here. Lumiya’s exotic lightwhip was built here of such technology while Var was under her tutelage, and Var’s double bladed lightsaber was built here as well. The few crystals here were far more powerful within a lightsaber than the Jedi crystals used in his old, emerald lightsaber.
Var had a fortress under his watch. It was his to study. His to learn from. He had learned more of the Sith here than on the Tomb World of Korriban. Ways to conceal himself in the Force more effectively, so he could stalk his prey without even a hint of him ever being there.
Lumiya had the pleasure of guarding and learning from the sacred mausoleum-world of Korriban. Var had learned all he could from that dead planet. She could claim it for herself, there is nothing of use there anymore.

Var stood from his chair and paced towards the citadel’s balcony, one of many, in a slow motion. Being meaningful in his step, drinking in the dark side of the world below his feet. Feeling it resonate through the structure he resided in. Stepping on the balcony he was greeted with an unusual heat, rare on Ziost. Shrugging he called upon the Force to create a breeze for himself, cooling and allowing him to gaze on the ruined and history filled landscape of Ziost. Jedi were feeble, not realizing they could bend the Force to do even the simplest of tasks as creating wind.

No. They knew, he knew before he became Sith. They saw it as abusive towards it’s power. But if one doesn’t achieve it’s full power, how can one gain victory? So is the Code of the Sith.

Peace is a lie. As is the universe. Constantly at war, not even this Union can keep peace with the Republic and the Remnant. Not against the True Empire. Soon it will be Empire against Republic, as it was before. Sith will rule the Empire once more, sooner or later.

He was disrupted from his thoughts with a soft chime emanating from his quarters. His cloak whipped around as he turned inside, the heat returning while his thought directed to one of Lumiya servants, Lohden, Valexxia and many others in her service. Though they contacted him on behalf of Lumiya on rare occasions, they never engaged in conversations with him. He was only vaguely known by them, the rest being there to let their minds wander at why Var was so secretive.
More than likely it would be Lumiya herself, as it always was.

Var arrived at his console and depressed the blinking light. A cyan blue light emerged from the holopad and Var instinctively knelt to the piecing figure.
"Var" Lumiya’s voice called.
"Yes, my Master." Var said. The hood of his cloak hiding his facial features from view for a mere moment before facing his master in the eye. Her black cloak keeping her own features hidden in a dark shadow, making her look fierce, deadly and unpredictable. So was his master.
"An opportunity has presented itself. You will go to Bakura and wait for Lohden's trophy. Do nothing until you hear from me."
"I will go at once, Master.” Var acknowledged immediately. Though Lumiya’s presence didn’t disappear just yet. Allowing him to ask a question. “Master, I have been sensing a disturbance in the Force in that particular region. It‘s amassing.”

"Your senses are never dull, Lord Var. I have also felt these disturbances, and I believe they foretell of an acquisition fleet soon to arrive by the True Empire. It will not be long before they sweep over the galaxy and take Office of the Chief of State. For now, take that information into account. We will see each other again, soon, aboard one of their ships. You will be in charge of bringing... Lohden's trophy aboard. The boy will remain in place, as the Corellian has a knack of slipping from captivity." The holograph shifts slightly so only her mouth is visible, her face still cloaked by the long, dark fabric. "And the Corellian will escape, we will not terminate our services to the True Empire so foolishly." Her mouth curved in a small and anticipating smile. Certainly their time was coming upon them. The transmission faded, and Tarison left to prepare.

Tag: Alex
Bakura First Previous Next Latest
The Dark Lady of the Sith First Previous Next Latest
Tarison Var First Previous Next Latest

Code of the Sith
 Back to top »
Tarison Var
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, July 16th 2012 05:53am    Post subject:

Tarison's shuttle had arrived out of hyperspace only fifteen minutes ago, and already he was delving into ancient alchemy to heal his wounds as best he could. Nothing would repair his lost eye. The cauterized hole in his chest ached, that at least could be healed through his treatments. He chanted in the ancient Sith language, and the area around the wound began to numb.
After the treatments started to take hold, thin strands stretching between the linings of the cauterized hole that pulsed with dark fluids as the flesh grew back, Var retired to his hall. He needed to rest, he was the last surviving minion of Lumiya's, or in the least the last surviving one before she converted Lucas.

The light of Ziost's sun shone through his chest, a thick spiderweb-like silhouette in the center of his shadow. It would heal soon enough.

He found a mantel that had once be the meditating place of Darth Thanaton during several of his visits. It was permeated with energy of the Dark Side. It was where he found he could see with his Force Vision across much larger spans of the Galaxy.
It is how he keeps tabs on young Sara Soto when she isn't in the local quadrant. Here he can watch her anywhere.

Var found her meditating herself while traveling in hyperspace. She was with multiple Sensitives, one with a aura similar to Lucas but not exact. Likely one of the Jedi siblings of his.
He returned his thoughts to Soto, keys and back doors were still open in her mind. Pitfalls in Jedi techniques that would have been found eventually, but not within two months of her recovery. Var found great distaste in allowing Lumiya to use Soto in such a useless manner, yes the Queen of Naboo would have likely been killed, but there was a large improbability of her surviving.
To insure her survival, he had retracted the strands and covering over her early. He was grateful to Davad in that manner, however, from what he had heard he made sure the guards used non-lethal rounds.

Amusing. Lucas had saved the woman who would kill him. Eventually. He can feel distantly that Lucas had embraced the Dark Side from Lumiya, and soon while Master and Master fought, apprentice and apprentice will fight to the death.

Before such a duel, he would need to reconstruct his weapon, his double-bladed lightsaber had been sliced in two, and the operating half had been stolen by Davad. While he began work of using the Force to collect distant parts and begin assembly. His mind returned to Sara, while it would be easy to just enter her mind and begin opening the doors again, now was not the time.

He would bide his time.

Code of the Sith
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Outer Rim » Ziost
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: