Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Bakura
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Outer Rim » Bakura
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Han Solo
Han

Post Posted: Mon, June 20th 2011 01:54am    Post subject:

The door swung open with a creak, forcing the new light that came filtering in to halo the two figures that stood in the opening. Han was unable to discern details at this distance, but if the Force witch's commentary had any truth behind it, then all he could do was look on with horror and disbelief as his heart sank down into his feet. They couldn't have caught up to Leia and the Falcon - she had a huge jump on them, even had speed and experience on her side. How could they possibly have...

There was no time for an answer. His worst fears were realized as the taller figure in the back shoved the smaller forcefully as they both entered the cell. The smaller figure stumbled and hit the concrete floor, the small overhead light finally catching the details of the woman's face as she pitched forward. Vibrant eyes were dark and hollow with a purplish ring forming around the one, indicating that she had been beaten thoroughly. Her lips were cracked and swollen from the abuse and her left cheek cut and bruised. Her body was also twisted in odd positions, obviously a sign that she was in great pain. It took all of Han's strength to not cry out and break his own wrists to release himself from the bonds holding him in place and run to her aide. How could they have broken Leia so readily without batting an eye? She was innocent, having been outside the major hub of galactic politics since the treaty. And yet, they didn't care; they were the same heartless bastards that had ruled the galaxy all those decades ago.

Fear and disgust turned to anger roiling dangerously inside of him. His wrists, which were beginning to become raw from rubbing constantly against his bonds, tightened into fists as he angled his gaze back to the one called Lumiya. He stared deeply into her emerald eyes, testing her and trying to gather as much information as he could. She thought it would be easy to break him - simply haul his wife in here, bloodied and beaten, and demand all the information she wanted. In this case, it was access codes to the company. Han smiled mirthlessly as he continued to glare at her. It wouldn't be that easy.

"You're lying," he accused darkly, his voice rumbling in a deep baritone. He shifted his chains, trying to sit a little taller. "You wouldn't kill her - or me - so easily. You need us. You said as much yourself. We're the bait, remember? You won't have much luck drawing Luke here if you just...dump us out the nearest airlock."

He inhaled deeply, inclining his head confidently as he did so. "You need to try harder than that." His smile grew wider, almost bordering on madness. "And I hate to burst your bubble, but those codes you asked for...they won't help you. They're not your typical access codes...you see, they're programmed to react to my retina scan. So, you need me...and her alive if you want to gain all the information."

Tag: Alex
Catching a Corellian First Previous Next Latest
 Back to top »
Morgan ZIM
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Mon, June 20th 2011 11:30am    Post subject:

Morgan had expected things would go badly sooner or later, he had just hoped it would be later. Unfortunately, it turned out to be sooner.

While Tseneca and the kid…Kris, was it?...were busy getting the last member of their escape team up, Morgan kept watch in the hallway. It wasn’t long before a pair of troopers started to come their way, and while the cyborg tried to get things moving or keep them out of sight, it was to no avail.

“Who’s down there?” He heard one of them ask, making it clear that he had been spotted.

”Uh…special…forces!” He said, trying to think of an answer that might be plausible. ”We’re doing a special prisoner check. Well above your clearance and pay grade to know anything about.” Not surprisingly, his answer went over poorly.
”That’s the best you could think of?”

“What are you talking about?” The other trooper asked.
“Come out slowly, and no funny business!” The first ordered.

”Like that’s going to happen.”

Diving across the hallway, Morgan popped off two shots from his wrist blaster, one of which connected but not in killshot zone. It didn’t matter, as the it got the troopers attention and gave one of the recently freed prisoners an opportunity to finish them off before either soldier could get to cover.

”Well, they know what’s going on now.” Morgan said as he examined the dead bodies.

He quickly went over to the troopers and took their weapons, tossing them both towards Tseneca with the intention that he’d be able to get his original rifle back once they weren’t as worried about getting discovered.

“Good job with that then.” Kris said, and Morgan could detect a hint of sarcasm in his voice. Morgan choose to ignore it in favor of dealing with the more immediate matter at hand.

”I came up through a garbage compactor. Might be a chance the doorway isn’t sealed up again yet.”

He took out the commlink he had acquired earlier and set it to match the frequency of his helmet.

”Unless there’s a different direction you’d prefer, I can head on down, see if the way’s open, and let you know when it’s safe. Could throw them off our trail for a little bit, at least.” Morgan said, preparing to toss the device to one of his three fellow fugitives if they didn’t have a better idea or any objections.
Lumiya
Alex

Post Posted: Mon, June 20th 2011 12:41pm    Post subject:

Lumiya enjoyed her own creation, watching as Leia seemingly licked her own wounds, at least, in a sense. She was scanning her body, touching the cracked lips and swollen eyes, cringing in her small way at each wound. Han Solo spewed some garbage, but she didn't really need either of them. Her purpose was to engage Skywalker, and ultimately, defeat him if her new Sith Order were to survive. She couldn't do that while he was standing in a sea of Jedi on Coruscant, but if she could lure him away and have him arrived emotional, the odds were slowly tipping in her favor.

"They're not your typical access codes...you see, they're programmed to react to my retina scan. So, you need me...and her alive if you want to gain all the information." Han Solo said, as convincingly as possible. Lumiya breathed, fully exercising her control now, the overconfidence had begun to drain from the Corellian, now he was moments from begging her to keep his wife alive.

The troopers she had casted walked out of the room leaving her alone with the Solo couple. She basked in her domination of the pair, before moving directly in front of Leia. Using the Force a pair of chains hidden in the dark wrapped around the woman's body, twisting and contorting into what looked like a very uncomfortable position, leaving the most dangerous link around the woman's neck. With a flick of the wrist, she could snap the neck of the Alderaanian Princess. She shifted her gaze to Solo, who was looking fresh in comparison.

"I've never enjoyed torture," She finally responded half-heartedly, "But this serves a purpose greater than my own distaste." She let him wallow, his eyes never left his wife, glancing only with anger and hatred. But she needed him in pain if Luke were to feel him, unimaginable pain to clear the distance between Bakura and Coruscant. Using the Force she twisted the old man's head, forcing the man to look at her, keeping his mouth shut and his eyes wide open. "There are ways to fool a retina scan, though I could..." She used the Force to operate one of the his hands, moving the chains like he was puppet, "Force you to pull out your own eyes and hand them to me on a platter."

He tried to speak, but the Force kept it contained to the confines of his own cheeks. She adjusted her position and held out her hand to Leia, the chains wrapping tightly around her neck. "Leia has nothing to offer me, Han. She's been out of the game for decades. Speak now, or forever hold your peace." Still, she kept the Force tightly around his mouth, even if he wanted to, he couldn't. "Han?" She looked at the Force-phantom-Leia and she was struggling now, her feet kicking slightly as the last of the oxygen fizzled in her lungs. She fell limp. Dead.

In Han Solo's mind the worst thing imaginable happened. She let the pain flow, the anger contort and twist inside his veins, giving him a good solid two minutes to wither and wallow about the death of his wife. In the illusion, she hit her wrist and a medical team swooped in. A few electrical surges later and Leia was back from the dead, safely breathing after terrible gasps for air.

"Do not test me, Han Solo. As strong as the Leia Organa Solo is, I do not know how many times she will survive that. I can feel the rage in you now." But that wouldn't be all that he felt, instead and this time for real, she called the only droid tasked to her. It was one of the True Empire's combat droids, but she discovered their razor sharp fingers could be used so much interestingly than for combat. But she'd get to that in a bit, for now she only needed its brute-like strength.

She released the Force-mute of the Corellian and as the droid entered the room she folded her arms and commanded, "Break his blaster arm."

Back to top »
Kristopher Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Mon, June 20th 2011 12:55pm    Post subject:

Kris toyed with an idea, but it was the woman Tseneca revealed as Coral who expressed it verbally, "We can pull a Skywalker and Solo trick, though we only have one viable uniform." She pointed to the crude blast marks made by the cyborg's wrist shots. "I need to be able to access main terminals, if I'm going to be any use as a slicer. And this might allow me to get up close without too many questions."

Tseneca grabbed the feet of the first downed trooper. "Well let's get this over with then." The two women began to drag the dead soldiers, and Kris was a little excited about sneaking around in a ship owned by the True Empire. Though it wouldn't be long before these two were noticed missing, and the ship's commander sent them to a harsh labor prison camp... he shuttered away the thought, it was risking it all or if they failed, hell.

While they were waiting for Coral to get suited up, Kris tried again with the cyborg, "So the garbage compactor, huh? Couldn't pick an option that didn't make you smell like Gamorrean ass?"
 Back to top »
Jonas Eisley
Alex

Post Posted: Mon, June 20th 2011 01:04pm    Post subject:

Since Bespin...

Jonas thought for a moment and remembered the horror they all faced on Necropolis. He explained for a good portion the amount of wrong-feelings they all had. Engaging a mob was one thing, but when it was reanimated flesh, it was another. Something dark and disturbing happened to Lucas, though he never really talked about it, something he stressed in his mentioning to Sara and brought up that he was extremely distant nowadays, arguing with Tseneca and Sethe. Though he seemed to remain close to Rylii, a fact he had rubbed in just hours before, only to retract and apologize for the statement. The apology was the first sign of Lucas in a long time, reminding him of the day they met on Iego.

Things seemed to be patched up on Bakura, the downpour of the war seemed to soften his dark Kuati heart, but how long would that last for?

Jonas wasn't sure what else to mention, but asked, "How do you determine when someone is lightside or darkside?"

The darkside was an extreme way of describing Lucas, but he needed to watch for these indicators. Something inside told him that Lucas was becoming disturbed, but he left this out when talking to Sara.
 Back to top »
Sara Soto
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, June 20th 2011 01:22pm    Post subject:

Sara thought on Jonas’ question. What was the definition? The difference? She hadn’t been shown, so she didn’t know for sure.
“If you take in the old holo-photos of Palpatine, looking ugly might be one.” She snickered, trying to lighten the subject. She put on a more serious tone, “I honestly don’t know Jonas. Kyp might be someone to ask, however. But, I would think just plain good and evil.”
Sara had to shrug it off, even though she was a Force-User, that didn’t make her a Jedi, or heaven-forbid a Sith. She just felt like she was on the right side. She took in a breath. “Yeah that’s all I got. I’m not a Jedi, Jonas, just someone with a lightsaber. A good someone, if you‘re wondering.” Sara smiled. “You heard H6 is here right? Came here to find me. He told me Badim and Clare are searching for something.” She looked at Jonas. “For what, I don’t know. Just a Subject 001, but apparently it’s…well they’re still together, but not in a relationship.” Sara sighed. “I hate to gossip about it, but they’re friends so I thought you should know.”

Sara Soto First Previous Next Latest

Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Mon, June 20th 2011 01:32pm    Post subject:

Tseneca caught the blasters and handed them off to Coral, who examined them critically, even as she adjusted the armor around her shoulders.

"There's no time to be picky." Tseneca quipped, then raised her hand for the comlink Morgan had, in reluctant compliance with his plan to split up.
Morgan had ignored Kris' rude remark.

"How do I know you won't just bail?" She asked the cyborg

Morgan shrugged, in a non-committal way, before turning and jogging down the corridor.

"Do you trust him?" Kris asked under his breath.

Tseneca shifted to help coral into her helmet. "Sadly, yes. Lets move."

They headed off in the opposite direction. There was no pinning their escape on an inside job now, not after the debacle in the cell corridor. They slid up the way, dodging between nooks and crannies like children trying to not get caught.

about ten minutes later, which felt like half a lifetime, Coral made a motion to one of the corridors to their left, and without wondering how she knew where to go, the three of them went that way, diving further into the bowels of the ship.

"There's no use trying to slice into the mainframe in order to cause problems anymore..." Tseneca gave voice to her thoughts.

"I just need to get to a station" Coral said, her voice muffled by the trooper's mask. She was becoming a little steadier on her feet, if not still in an obvious amount of pain considering the weight of the armor.

"Easier said than done..." Kris grumbled.

Tseneca poked a finger at him. "If you dont have anything positive to contribute, then keep your trap shut."

They continued a ways before coming to an outlet, a tiny cul de sac in the layout of the ship. a mid-command observational station. The crew members inside, as well as the troopers, were focused heavily on their screens, which, from personal experience, Tseneca knew showed very little this far from the bridge. Their jobs were to keep an eye out. Nothing more than that.

"How do we..." Coral hissed, but then, as if from nowhere, a shrill alarm went off. All but two officers, dressed in scout detail and every single trooper jolted from their doldrums and jogged bruesquely out into the corridor. The three pressed themselves back into one of the inlets, the shadows hiding them from view.

"Thats lucky." Kris whispered.

"I just hope Morgan hasn't already gotten himself killed." Tseneca bit out. It was more likely that the bodies of the troopers back in the cell block had been discovered. Not to mention their empty prison holes.

They removed themselves from their hiding place and went into the station, making certain the blast doors hissed shut behind them. The two officers turned, and then, looking alarmed, pulled their blasters. Tseneca pulled with the force, yanking the weapons from their hands and Coral took two shots, knocking them off in less than an instant. The two bodies sizzled against the deck.

"was that entirely necessary?" Tseneca growled. She had been hoping to just stun them, they were little but lackeys after all.

"When did you get soft?" Coral slid herself into a chair and began plugging at the board, pulling up schematics of the ship and displaying them on the screen. Both Tseneca and Kris peered over her shoulder.

"There..." Tseneca pointed to a maintenence corridor about 10 or 12 meters from where they stood. "That looks like it can lead us right to the aft launch bay ..." She trailed her finger up to where the end of the shaft. "From there we could easily make it to the docking bay."

"Easily?" Coral grinned.

"Well, within reason." Tseneca shrugged.

"What about Morgan?" Kris looked at her, his expression hard.

Tseneca made a face. "I can try to contact him, but if that alarm..." She pointed to the now silent flashing light on the wall. "Was meant for him, there's not much we can do."

"Its not like he came here with a plan in the first place." Coral snorted.

Tseneca touched her shoulder. "Remember, if it weren't for him we'd still be cell bait."

Coral was concentrating on the screen. "Point taken." She hit one of the keys. "There. I sent a transmission to the Leaper, hopefully SAMM can crack through the encryption. I let the others know we're on the move..."

Tseneca wrinkled her nose. "A lot of good that'll do if we can't figure a way out." She typed in a location beacon on the comlink Morgan had given her, hoping he didn't actually need the radio silence she was providing him.

"lets get out of here before those goons come back."
 Back to top »
Han Solo
Han

Post Posted: Mon, June 20th 2011 10:47pm    Post subject:

He couldn't move; couldn't speak. All he could do was whimper and squirm pitifully within the invisible vice that acted as a straight jacket. No doubt the Force was at work here and the witch was using it to manipulate the space around him so that she could feed off of the full range of his anguish. It was effective, to say the least.

Every nerve ending in his body burned with uncontrollable pain and anger. If not for the Force cocoon enveloping his body, he would be visibly shaking as he tried to control his rampant emotions. And despite the horror unfolding before him, he couldn't take his eyes away from it. It was too surreal...too distant. Even if he could control his actions, he knew he still wouldn't be able to look away. The pain was satisfying in a way, satisfying in that he knew he would eventually get a chance to channel it towards the witch to tear her limb for limb.

But for now, all he could do was helplessly watch as Leia - his wife, his love - was tortured, revived and left floundering on the floor to be tortured all over again later. It wasn't fair...nothing was fair...

With his eyes stinging from the tears threatening to spill over, Han clenched his jaw and glared over at the witch. She simply stared back at him, confident and quite comfortable with her arms crossed casually about her midsection. It was enough to make him sick. He just wanted to reach out and literally carve that reassured expression from her face.

She must have sensed his desire through the Force, for it was in that instant that she decided to release him from her grasp. The air rushed out of his mouth in a gasp and his entire body tensed as he tried to lift himself from the stone floor, the chains rattling angrily above his head and channeling his own inner anger that was driving his actions.

"Do not test me, Han Solo. As strong as the Leia Organa Solo is, I do not know how many times she will survive that. I can feel the rage in you now."

Her words only fueled his anger and he grunted as he pulled hard against the chains holding him in place. He felt the pain in his wrists increase as he continued to rub them raw, but at this point, he didn't care. He didn't even bat an eye when the towering combat droid entered the cell. He was too immersed in himself and his desire to inflict pain on this woman causing harm to his wife. He wouldn't stop until he had that chance...just one chance...

"Break his blaster arm."

Even with those four simple words, he held his silence. Despite wanting to inflict harm on this woman, he had to remain strong. Not only for Leia's sake, but for Luke's protection as well. He had to keep the kid away from here. If he had to sacrifice a few limbs and maybe even his life to do so, than so be it. It was better than the alternative - having an army of these Force witches ruling the galaxy.

The shadow of the droid loomed over him, completely cutting him off from the light, but not obstructing his view of Lumiya. He continued to stare long and hard at the witch even as the droid clamped down hard on his right bicep. A wince crossed his features, but he vowed to remain strong...

The droid exercised its hand like a scissors, effectively snapping his humerus in two with one snip. Stars began to dance before his eyes as the pain blossomed from the site of the break. At this point, he was unable to hold in his voice - it finally escaped from his lips in a long, agonizing howl of pain that echoed off of the empty walls of the cell. In fact, he was in so much pain that it didn't even sound like his voice to his own ears...it sounded alien, almost primitive.

But the droid didn't stop there. Not satisfied with the results of the first blow, it then lowered its pincher-hand to the lower part of his arm. Han could faintly feel the clamp tightening about his forearm and closed his eyes tight in preparation for what was to come.

Again, the droid closed its scissor-like hand and awakened Han to a world of pain, his screams drowning out his thoughts as they echoed freely about the cell.

Back to top »
Selena Krauss
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, June 21st 2011 12:49pm    Post subject:

"Lets get out of here before those goons come back."

Tseneca's voice, it was indistinguishable as Krauss entered with a squad of her finest, doubled by the droids. "Too late, Tseneca." She hissed, laughing, "You honestly didn't think I'd allow you to sneak around this long, did you?" She raised her Thyferran paws and Selena could feel the invisible energy tighten around her throat. In a strained way she said, "Tsk, tsk Fink, I have ordered the gunners to target the location of your transmission." She was released, and she watched their heads drop. "Now where is that filthy cyborg of yours, mmm?"

"Ah come on," the young Kuati started, but she held up her finger, silencing him entirely. He was a cowardly one at heart and she'd use his own fear against him.

"Tseneca, darling, you have been my favorite guest, but with this little stunt, I'm afraid I will have to alter our agreement. Tonight you and your friends will be processed and sent to a world that is unlike any in this galaxy."

"Oh gods, Commander, please." The Kuati was practically begging, his entire cool and collected demeanor faded.

"Shut your mouth boy, you're an Imperial. You should be held proud, collected." She hissed, "You have evolved into weak, pathetic creatures. No better than the nonhuman-filth serving in your ranks." The boy seemed to turn around, but the curious part of their party was the Rebel spy. She was so fragile now. "Miss Callatros, how interesting to find you among these kindred spirits, had I known you were acquainted with such rats, I would've disposed of you sooner than try to pry the government secrets from your head. Hmm, I'm usually on top of that. Pity."

She whirled around, just as the guard slapped the electric Force-connection-breaking clamps around the Bacta tycoon. "Take them to a joint holding cell and hail the Arquebusier, the Grand Admiral will decide your fates now. I personally hope she chooses a damnation worse than hell itself, but...we'll see." She smiled, watching as they were dragged away, "Oh, and your cyborg will be collected shortly. We know exactly where he is..." She laughed and entered the turbolift.

It was time to present Bakura and her prizes to the leader of the True Empire...

Tag: Cray
 Back to top »
Morgan ZIM
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Tue, June 21st 2011 04:57pm    Post subject:

”Tseneca?” Morgan said as he waited in the doorway of the trash compactor. As he guessed, the door hadn’t been sealed up yet, giving them a pathway that didn’t take them in an expected direction, as much at might have given some of them a reason to complain about the smell.

”Tseneca?” He said again when he didn’t get a response.

”Kris? Other woman?” Morgan said, briefly forgetting the name of hacker woman. ”Coral, was it? Anyone there?”

Morgan tried to use the comm. as he waited in the doorway of the trash compactor, but much to his chagrin, there was no answer on the other side. Something or other was keeping them out of communication.

”Blast.” Morgan cursed. He hadn’t intended for them to get separated. He hadn’t agreed to free the three and give his position away even more so just so he could let them wander off and get into who knew how much trouble. Plus, they still had his weapons.

”You’re not going back, are you?”
”Dast right I’m going back.” He said.

He wasn’t how the three expected to survive on their own – they were a kid who didn’t look like he had any combat experience, a wounded intelligence officer, and…he had no idea what Tseneca was, but she didn’t strike him as the combat type. It was not the kind of trio he would imagine lasting long on the ship by themselves. Not when didn’t think of even himself having great odds on the ship now that his cover had no doubt been blown.

Morgan turned to go back into the compactor, but turned when he heard a voice.

“Hey, who are you suppose to be?”

”How many times are we suppose to answer that question today?”

Turning around, Morgan saw what looked to be a maintenance crewman, escorted by a small team of repair droids.

”You’re not qualified to know that.” Morgan said, turning around and closing the door behind him. He walked towards the man, trying to assume an air of ‘superiority’ and officialness. ”You’re not even suppose to know I’m here.”

His voice took a deep tone as he once again attempted to bluff the man with an ‘above your pay grade’ act. Not that he expected it to work any better than last time.

“What?” The man asked. Morgan went with it. At least he showed some sign of buying it. Or at least not automatically assuming Morgan was lying.

”Imperial Secret Intelligence. You’re not qualified to know we exist. I should kill you right now for having seen me.”

The mans eyes went wide at the prospect.

”However, the error lies with me. It is my fault. I was sloppy. Thus, I shall grant you an offer of mercy. You forget you saw me, and I shall allow you to live. Tell anyone you saw me, however, and ISI will know where the leak came from, and we will…’deal with you’.”

Morgan leaned in and got in the mans face, leaving the edge of his helmet mere millimeters from the mans face.

”Are we clear?”

“Yes!” The man said, intimidated enough by Morgan not to question his act. “Yes we are!” He guessed it might have had something to do with him not being armed.

”Nice act.”
”Good.” Morgan said. ”Now help me dispose of these droids.”

“What?” The maintenance worker asked.
”No. Record.”

A mouse droid, realizing what this meant, tried to scamper off, but Morgan shot it with his wrist blaster.

“Yes sir!”

With his latest discovery covered up, Morgan used his map to find his way to the back-hallways of the ship, the maintenance corridors and rarely-used passageways of the ship that while not as “safe” as the vents, did allow him to move around a lot more quickly.

”Testing, testing?” Morgan said, once again trying to get in contact with one of the other three. ”Tseneca, you there?”

Again, there was no answer.

”Think they’re captured?”
”I sure hope not.” Morgan replied. ”I’d hate to go back and free them again.”

Sneaking his way across the ship, Morgan made his way to a weapons storage area. His initial hope had been to find a way to shut down the tractor beams without drawing too much attention. However, since there was a more pressing timeline, Morgan decided to take a more drastic route. He would need explosives that he could delay the activation of.

And he still needed a new blaster.

Peeking around the corner, he saw that the room appeared to be unguarded. Odds were they didn’t think they needed to keep an eye on their weapons when there wasn’t suppose to be anyone who’d think of stealing them anyway.

Sprinting to the door, he opened it and found someone on the other side. A quartermaster or something.

“Who are you suppose to be?”
"Imperial Secret Intelligence. You will forget I'm here." Morgan said, testing his luck with the hope that maybe this guy would buy it too.
"Never heard of..."

Morgan shot the man in the head without giving him a chance to finish his sentence. It was pretty clear that the crewman wasn't going to buy his story like the other had.

Morgan took the crewmans identification, figuring it would probably be useful for something or other, then found a storage closet he was able to stick the body in. With the immediate problems at hand dealt with, he was now free to take from the room as he liked.

”Ooooo…what should I steal first?” Morgan said, looking around at the various weaponry with glee.

That was when the alarm went off.

”Sith.” Morgan and ZIM said simultaneously.
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, June 21st 2011 09:09pm    Post subject:

Kris grumbled as the troopers shoved them into another holding cell, this one with armed droids and Tseneca seemingly rendered useless with her electric cuffs on. "Do they hurt?" Kris asked, eyeing the droids standing motionless in the doorway.

"No, but I'm a little worried about the ship. We might've doomed our shipmates." She looked towards Coral, trying to read the broken woman's expression.

Coral picked herself up slowly, "Damn Imperials... do you really have to toss a girl half your size? Does that make you feel superior? Hey. YOU." She was speaking the droid, the red gaze altered slightly, most likely computing whether or not this merited a response, it remained quiet. "You going to let them do that? To a human? Why don't you and your shiny friend here go out and there and knock some sense into them."

"Have you completely lost it?" Kris snapped, tugging on her shoulder, but she pulled away.

"Why don't you sit your pretty Kuati ass down, kid, you know I was fine sitting in that cell-" She broke down slightly, "I'm sorry, I-I- just don't know what to do." Tseneca walked over and extended her arm - as awkwardly as possible, yet in an affectionate matter considering the cuffs - before leading the girl in shambles away from the battle droids. Kris sighed and leaned against the wall.

"So you really knew my brother, huh?" Kris asked, "Can you tell me about him? Is he as much of an ass with you as he is back home?" He joked, waiting for Tseneca's response.
 Back to top »
Alisson
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, June 21st 2011 09:28pm    Post subject:

They cruised in the speeder listening to a track of music that was left by the owner, the Jedi Master spinning the interface dial, casually selecting tunes with minimal interest. Alisson enjoyed the sensation of the air moving past her face and through her hair, the way it tickled her nerves, was designed to be pleasurable. H6 would chitchat every now and then, but mostly he was asked to drive and not speak, a request Alisson enjoyed very much. If they were able to get off this planet, she'd need to return to Kuat, perhaps even the cybernetics lab on Geonosis in order to be repaired completely.

"Observation: The sensors of this vehicle hav3 detected a charging station three point seven kilometers off our present course."

Alisson double-checked H6's findings and agreed with his observation, "I suggest we take it." She added, and they both looked at Durron. He simply nodded, his mind elsewhere, perhaps trying to connect with Tseneca. Alisson looked at her comm link, still nothing from Lucas.

The speeder cruised along, the slight deviation from their course allowed them to park in an empty charging station, H6 forced entry into the store and activated the fuel line. Alisson stopped, she had picked up something, or someone moving in the distance. It looked like a speeder bike.

"Doesn't seem Imperial." Alisson suggested as H6 locked and loaded. Durron shifted his body, his eyes opening allowing his hands to drop to the silver hilt of the lightsaber...

"Friend or foe?" Durron asked, and they waited for his answer.

Tag: Kyp, Kelsey, Orrion Carn
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Wed, June 22nd 2011 11:31am    Post subject:

Tseneca helped Coral start to peel the armor off of her person, her hands still clasped in force binders. She's lied to Kris before. They did hurt, making her feel like a wet blanket covered both her body and her soul. and they stung everytime her adrenaline spiked. She pulled the forearm plates off of Coral who was now leaning listlessly against the bunk, her eyes glassy.

They were in a different cell block as the one before, which would make it "more difficult to get out, should Morgan decide to come back for them. Not to mention the heavy guard she knew was on the other side of the door. Tseneca tossed the plate to Kris in response to his question. "Make yourself useful." She said, gently, then continued, Sitting crosslegged on the durasteel floor. "You're brother is a good guy." she countered his cynacism. "But i can understand how difficult he could be."

"I doubt that." kris retorted.

Tseneca smiled a little. "I definitely have a bias, I think. He's saved my life quite a few times, helped me get my inheritance back, and hes the godfather of my child."

Coral made a face. "That must have made Sethe happy..."

Looking away Tseneca felt a twinge of regret. "You have no idea."

"You don't look pregnant." Kris commented, in the outlandish way only a teenager could muster.

"I sure hope not. Its only been a month." Tseneca joked. She closed her eyes, the last month rushing to her like a wicked ghost. Had it really only been that long? She opened her eyes and fixed them on the boy. "But you have had nothing but snarky remarks to say about your brother since I met you. As someone whose sworn her undying allegiance to your family, I think its my right to know what your deal is."
 Back to top »
Morgan ZIM
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Wed, June 22nd 2011 11:37am    Post subject:

”Hello? Hello? Tseneca? If you’re there, answer the dast comm.!”

Morgan tried raising the woman over the communicator again as he went about grabbing whatever weapons. With his time limited, the cyborg worried less about weapon specifics and more about getting what he could carry.

”I’m getting nothing.” ZIM said.
”Dast it.” Morgan cursed as he loaded up a large supply of explosives of varying type and usefulness. ”ZIM, see if you can’t scan for new signals. See if maybe I set the comm. for the wrong setting. But keep it quiet unless you find something.”

As ZIM attended to his task, Morgan loaded up with as much as he could without hindering himself. By the time he was finished, he had in addition to his explosives three blaster pistols, two blaster rifles, and single pairs of vibroblades.

”Kind of heavily armed, aren’t you?”
”Well, I figure as long as they know I’m here, I might as well make sure they don’t forget me anytime soon.”

Proceeding to the door, Morgan was greeted by a pair of imperials who were rather surprised to find the weapons storage room occupied by a mysterious, armored individual. Morgan didn’t give them the opportunity to speak, shooting first and downing the Imperial swiftly.

Stepping into the hallway, he shot down the other Imperial, and laughed with a sinister glee as he considered just how much punch his new primary weapon had.

Tossing a thermal detonator back into the room behind him, he ran in the direction of the nearest turbolift as the weapon detonated behind him.

”I doubt they’ll be forgetting that.”

Reaching a pair of turbolift doors, he saw a pair of stormtroopers headed his way as the doors closed behind him, an stepped aside to avoid their blaster fire. Setting the lift to head downwards, Morgan made his way to the top of the lift and left an explosive behind. Jumping off and attaching to the wall with his magnetic grips, he watched as the repulsolift went up in flames far below him.

”If you don’t mind me interrupting your wanton destruction, I’ve got news.”
”Bad news?” Morgan said, turning around and slowly beginning to walk his way up the turbolift shaft.
”Yep.” ZIM replied. ”I’m getting chatter that your friends have been captured. Alive.”

”That’s a relief at least. Mostly.”
”They also seem to know you’re here, and are looking for you, but I’m not getting any indication that they have much information on you.”

Morgan smirked at that thought.

”ZIM, get me a path back to the detention area.”
”What?” ZIM asked, not quite sure he understood Morgan correctly.”

”I did kind of promise I’d go back for them. And since we’re kind of on a deadline, I might as well do it now rather than later.”
”If you insist.” The droid relented.
”Besides, got to have someone around to free me if I get my sorry butt captured.”
”How very unencouraging of you.”
Lumiya
Alex

Post Posted: Wed, June 22nd 2011 06:02pm    Post subject:

Han Solo's howls slowly died down, she listened to his heavy breathing as he calmed himself. She approached slowly and examined the droid's handywork before turning to the cybernetic body and ordering it to wait in the corner of the room. It stomped away, the metallic feet clanking against the floors of the cell, before it became motionless, except for the eyes which would occasionally observe Han Solo, seemingly ignoring the Force-illusion of Leia, who was now reaching for her husband. Lumiya used the Force to push the woman back against the wall, her broken face staring up.

"Why are you doing this?" Leia croaked, before pleading for her husband's life. "We can't help you."

"No, hm?" Lumiya battered against the illusion, turning to face the Corellian. She could tell he was building strength, would he speak this time, or would he hold it in? It was difficult to tell, he was the unpredictable one. Leia, she was too easy. "Your husband told me about how much of a handful your children are. Is that true?" Leia remained silent, and Lumiya shook her head. "I think we'll see soon enough. Something tells me they are going to come running for their mother and father. Only to find pathetic corpses." She grinned beneath her breathing apparatus, "After all, young Anakin Solo also has considerable access, doesn't he, Han?"

She used the Force to lift his chin, then again to stretch his eyelids. She continued, "Yes, Anakin." She breathed his name slowly, as though calling to him, allowing him to see what she was seeing right now, how much pain his father was in. It would generate a reckless response, something of a signature by his father. "Anakin will come for you, and maybe it'll be his eyes that I pluck and use for the security system. Maybe his arms, his legs, and his body can be broken in such a way, he lives through each and every one of them. And if he dies..." She looked to Leia, "He can be brought back to life, so he can experience it over and over again."

"You bit-" Leia started, but Lumiya snatched the lightwhip from her side, ignited it and slapped her head clean off. The skull rolled across the pavement and into Han Solo's lap, allowing the lovers to meet eye to eye for the last time. Lumiya watched the pain in his face, the body of the Alderaan Princess fell to the ground, a river of blood coming down and towards her feet. She took two steps back, and reattached the lightwhip to her side.

"Han!" She called to him, this time using the Force to erase the room, sending him in a cloud of darkness. To him, he would see nothing, total darkness. She reset Leia in her battered state, ordering the droid to stand over him, and she repositioned herself. When everything was in place, she withdrew the darkness from his mind, and called out to him again. "Han." As his eyes opened, she grabbed the broken arm, feeling the shattered bone, which no doubt evoked a new surge of pain, before backing up so she was towering over him again.

To him, it would seem like he passed out and dreamt of Lumiya beheading his wife.

"Where were we? Oh, yes...Anakin." She breathed, and listened to whatever he needed to say...

Tag: Han
 Back to top »
Alex

Post Posted: Wed, June 22nd 2011 06:14pm    Post subject:

Kris ignored the request, only giving Tseneca, "Another time," as an answer before he leaned his back and followed the wall to the ground where he sat. He felt defeated and though their escape had proved exciting, it didn't deliver any results. And he knew better than any of them, it would be damn near impossible to sneak around a military ship, especially one that hosted the Commander of the fleet. And judging by the looks of her, she was both cruel and insane, the way her giant curly hair was a mess over a perfectly fit and maintained uniform donned with a multitude of small medals. They were dealing with an ace and they only had low cards in play.

"We're screwed," He sighed, and looked to Coral. She'd probably be removed and returned to torture, which was unfortunate, because beneath all the Empire's brutality, she looked like she could be sexy. Not only that, but she was smart. That was two for two, and that would likely be taken from her in a month. "I'm not trying to sound like a debbie downer, but realistically speaking, Morgan is frakked. We can't count on my brother riding in on a white shuttle and getting us out of this mess. We're in deep, and there is no way out. It's like...a sarlacc pit, we're going in, and not coming out."

He didn't care what they'd say, because they knew he was right. Kris sighed and put his head into the palm of his hands.
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Thu, June 23rd 2011 03:56pm    Post subject:

Tseneca felt, at first, upset by the kids pessimism, and then had to remember both his age and his background. She felt a wash of compassion, and came forward, kneeling in front of where he sat on the bunk. With her wrists bound, she pulled his hands away from his face and held them on his knees, looking into his eyes, long and hard.

"This." She gestured with her head, still holding his gaze. "is nothing. You wanna see a sarlacc..."

His eyes flashed. "Stop it. Don't give me crap like im a kid."

She took her hands off of his and stood. Towering over him. She smiled and cocked her head to the side, her lips tight in semi-mock coldness. "Fine. Have it your way." She made her voice hard, irritated at him and genuinely impatient. "I've sworn my allegiance to your mother and to your brother, and in doing so, you fall under my responsibility whether or not you want it." she glared at him. "If I hear one more word out of you in absolutes...."

Kris folded his arms petulantly. "You'll do what?" He hissed.

She leaned forward, her face in his, teeth gritted, eyes cold and merciless. "you really wanna find out, Princie?"

She saw him swallow visibly. He looked away, arms still crossed.

"Good." She stood up straight and looked at Coral, who was watching, one eye closed. Obviously amused. She held out her wrists to the woman, imploring her. "What do you think you can do about these...?"
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Fri, June 24th 2011 02:19am    Post subject:

The majority of conversation had died down, and most of the crews were in pairs talking about various plans in all the never-ending scenarios or taking rest in the two respective ships, the Blight Leaper, Khan or the Fury. Lucas had taken the first five hour night shift, when Nico appeared at the edge of the Khan, a long sniper rifle hanging over her shoulder. She yawned and nodded, Lucas turning the Bothan that was leaning against one of the cave walls. "You mind?"

The Bothan made a gesture and Lucas retreated inside of the Blight Leaper, relieved that he could finally rest. He hadn't slept at all since they arrived on the planet, and he needed some rest. He typed the key code into his room and wasn't surprised when he found Rylii sleeping shirtless in his bed. The fellow Kuati's eyes moved, blinking against the sudden surge of light that penetrated the room, but remained silent as Lucas entered.

"Rylii," Lucas sighed, removing his jacket and hanging it on a hook on the wall. "What are you doing here?"

Rylii shifted, "I don't exactly have a living quarters assigned to me, and I figured that Jedi Master Denora could use a bed before he took watch."

Lucas thought about it and agreed, but he didn't need to know if anything was anticipated to go further, because it wasn't. "I'm going. You can rest here tonight."

"Where?" His voice was low, then he rolled so he was facing the wall, "Oh."

Lucas didn't say another word and walked out of the room, he wasn't going to play Rylii's game, before catching Sara's passing glance. "Your turn?" He asked with a casual, friendly yawn.

She yawned back while saying, "Yeah, good night Lucas."

"Night." He said and waited for her to disappear around the corner before tapping the key pad and entering Eisley's quarters. "May I?" They stared at each other for a while, before Jonas tugged the sheets, and motioned for Lucas to join him. With a kick of his heels and a few finger grabs on all his buttons, the majority of his clothes were off in seconds. Lucas took a seat first, breathing as something in the Force tingled, and before he knew it, he was gasping for air.

Suddenly it felt like he was drowning beneath a dark pool. The water was thick, almost a gel-like substance that he felt move through his throat and into his lungs. Just before he felt like he was going to pass out, he sucked in air and felt Jonas holding him. His body was sweaty and his arms shaking.

"What just happened?" Jonas seemed panicked, but Lucas searched his mind. He saw Tseneca, and she was aboard a ship, in a dark cell. And with her, Kris, his youngest sibling. Could it be true, did they have my brother?? Lucas closed his eyes, sending his mind into the galaxy, honing in on the presence in the occupied space sorrounding Bakura. He found Tseneca, she was disturbed, but it was the whisper of his name that brought her to his attention. Whatever he had just felt, she had felt it as well, albeit, in a different form.

"They have her," He said, losing his connection with her. "In a cell. I think... I think my brother is there with her."

"Damian?!"

"No. Worse." Lucas groaned, and collapsed backwards and into the comfortable bedding of the fellowIego crashlander. "Kris. They have Tseneca and Kris."

"We'll get them back, Lucas. I know we will, but for now, just rest." Jonas breathed, his voice turning into a whisper, and soon he allowed the weight of his eyelids to finally close his vision. Part of him wanted to stay awake, unable to rest while they were up there, but the other part, wanted to forget about his responsibility in it all.

The latter part won, and he drifted to sleep. Though his dreams never left Tseneca Lowry-Fink.
 Back to top »
Coral Callatros
Alex

Post Posted: Fri, June 24th 2011 02:48am    Post subject:

Coral smiled at Tseneca's question, she thought she'd never ask. In the gloves of the stormtrooper, she had slipped a small tool, one that her Imperial counterparts failed to remove. Using what leverage her contorted fingers would allow, she retrieved the device and began working on the exposed metal casing of the cuffs. "She's right, you know?" Coral looked over to Kris, then to the battle droids waiting in the corner. They didn't seem to notice, or care at the sneaky fiddling she was doing to the restraints on Tseneca's body. Using Kris as a distraction, she continued, "You can't deal in absolutes. Where there's a will, there's a way." She twisted the tool, and whispered. "I've released the locking mechanism. You can remove them whenever you want, but I suggest you wait."

Coral removed her fingers and Tseneca straightened her posture. No doubt they were both assessing their new options, but Coral was stuck within an endless loop of the same results. Even though she had lectured the Kuati Kid, she was beginning to accept they were doomed. Having her body tortured and brutally assaulted in a political sense, was not improving the mindframe on their escape. While Tseneca could push and shove with the Force all she wanted, she couldn't deliver them a miracle that allowed all three of them to walk out of here unharmed, especially without her handy lightsaber.

"Magic included, we're screwed." Coral said under her breath, slipping a small smirk in Tseneca's direction while not letting the young boy see it. The last thing she needed was an I toldya so in an Imperial accent.
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Fri, June 24th 2011 11:27am    Post subject:

Tseneca felt the more... spiritual binds... drop even if the cuffs didn't. She breathed in clean draft of breath, and let the force flow through her. It was like a wash of oxygen. She could breath again.

"Thank you." She sighed as Coral sat back once more. She looked at Kris, who was pouting on the opposite bunk. Corals words had slipped past him, and he'd not heard her. Tseneca liked to think that they weren't screwed, but that was good old fashioned optimism they didn't have room for.

She looked at Kris, who dutifully avoided her glances. "I'm not a hard ass you know..."

Coral snorted, and Tseneca shot a glare at her.

"Alright, maybe I am." Tseneca corrected. "But I have reasons. Do you know what happens when a soldier breaks down in the middle of a fight?" he didn't answer, so she continued. "instant domino effect. If one panics, they all do."

"Facts are facts." Kris said, his voice low.

Tseneca looked up thoughtfully. "In my experience, cold hard fact and speculation are two very different things." She looked down at her wrists and then at the droids.

"You're getting that look..." Coral said softly. "What--"

Tseneca held up a hand to quiet her, then tilted her head up as if talking to god.

"I know you're monitoring us." She said, a little brazen. Ignoring Corals pointed stare, she continued, still speaking to the officers she knew were watching them"Inform Commander Krauss: Tseneca Lowry-Fink has decided to parlay."

Alex... talk to me.
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Jase

Post Posted: Fri, June 24th 2011 11:31am    Post subject:

Jase stood from the bed, having hardly slept. This was, without a doubt, the most dangerous situation he had been in. There was seemingly no escape from this planet. A massive invasion fleet was still out there somewhere. A fleet that held very important people prisoner. And Jase had no idea what to do about it. That was what was dangerous about this situation.

They could escape, but risk destruction at the hands of the fleet or the death of their captured comrades. Yet, if they attempted to rescue those lost, the would most certainly die themselves. These concerns. coupled with darkness flowing through the Force throughout his meditations left him precious little mental clarity to sleep.

At the least, though, he had decades of experience in controlling his own body. As any assassin worth their pay knew, sleep could wait. It was only easier to stay focused and alert after mastering the Force. He walked through the Blight Leaper's halls, having only slept on this ship to give Sahana free reign in repairing the Fury.

Leaving the ship, he went to the mouth of the cave to join the young woman, Sara, in the watch. Nodding slightly to her, he took a meditative stance and focused. He sent out tendrils of Force energy from his position, sensing all within proximity of the cave. Keeping his eyes closed, he let himself attune to the Force and the familiar presences of the native wildlife, feeling for anything that didn't belong.

As he did, he probed Sara's presence in the Force. It was odd, much like his own; and not like those of other Jedi. "You are sensitive to the Force, somewhat experienced in its manipulation even? What is it you seek from the Force? Understanding... or ideology?", he said quietly.

Jedi Master- Jedi Council

Force Specialty: Precision Force Manipulation

Saber Form(s): Vapaad, Denora Akimbo Style

Favored Techniques Force Choke, Telekinesis, Shatterpoint, Force Lightning[/b]

Combat Skills: Close combat, sabotage, multi-weapon usage, ship to ship[/b]

"Master the Force. Master your emotions. With these two tools, you will be feared by your enemies and your peers. Nothing else matters for the strong."

Please, please, PLEASE...... do not open the box....

Expand
 Back to top »
Selena Krauss
Alex

Post Posted: Fri, June 24th 2011 01:52pm    Post subject:

Krauss was kneeling when she rose from the holopadd where the Grand Admiral had been standing just moments earlier. She had relayed the situation, her prizes and the conquered addition of Bakura to their territory. Zend seemed pleased, and handed out new orders, and in the process, gave a... dull end to Tseneca and her young Kuat friend. She caught the first eye of one of her pilots and shrieked, "What are you looking at?!" She thought for a moment on what her orders were and hissed out what sounded like a shrill, a mixture of disappointment and excitement. It didn't matter, whatever the Grand Admiral thought was best, was best. And she'd follow those orders down to her own teeth.

"Miss Lowry-Frink has asked to speak with you."

Krauss turned to face the officer who relayed the information, "Bring her, and only her." She breathed, her eyes adjusting to catch the cyborg who was still being monitored. "And catch that damn thing, will you?"
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Fri, June 24th 2011 03:13pm    Post subject:

Coral sat up like a rocket. "Are you insane?" she hissed under her breath, her eyes searching. Kris was looking at her like she'd just ate a dewback whole.

"Trust me." Tseneca said, even as the armed guard came in and grasped her by the shoulder, shoving her back out the the cells blast doors.

"nothing to trust if you're dead." Coral called after her, but the doors shut, cutting her off.

Tseneca walked with the guards for what seemed like an hour. Everytime she passed a corridor, she half expected Morgan to be slinking about as she knew and hoped he was doing at the moment. If he was still lurking in the shadows it meant he wasn't dead. She felt like she owed him something, and him... incapacitated... didn't bode well upon her conscience.

One of the guards shoved her, and she took the liberty to shove back. She knew what she was doing here and it wasn't something she was proud of. But on the other hand she had a feeling that the detriment would not outweigh the consequences. If she was right, there were loopholes involved in this that were easily pulled. She hoped to the prophet she was right.

Finely wrought doors slid open before her and she walked into what she knew was Krauss' private office. She looked around at the richly lined walls and couture interior. It was exquisite. Her focus fell on the woman who sat before her, hands poised in a welcoming gesture.

"My darling girl." Krauss said, as if welcoming a long lost niece. "This is a lovely surprise."

"Is it?" Tseneca bit the inside of her lip, trying not to be repulsed by Krauss' infrequency.

"Quite." Krauss leaned and poured a drink. One for she and one for Tseneca. "You'll have to excuse the binds, but I simply can't bring myself to undo them... in present company. You understand."

Tseneca did nothing but nod. Krauss sipped her drink, not offering Tseneca hers. She had a feeling it was mostly for show anyway. Krauss swallowed and licked her bottom lip. "So what do I owe this pleasure."

"A compromise." Tseneca said.

Krauss leaned forward and fixed her hard with a gaze that could shatter glass. "You are in no position to be making demands, Miss Fink.

"Then let me speak plainly." Tseneca leaned forward, fixing the woman with roughly the same look. "I will contest you. You have my cooperation, and my support, regarding Thyferra and its industry."

Krauss blinked, then sat back. After a pregnant pause, she began. "I wonder where this is stemming from. I have the suspicion you're full support is neither warranted or needed."

Tseneca's eyes narrowed. "Believe me. Without my consent, the Vratix wont stand for another intervention. If you approach the planet without my authority, you will be walking into a death trap, mark my words."

Krauss seemed to consider this, then. "I believe you mentioned a compromise?" Her voice was bracing.

Tseneca made sure her eyes were still fixed on the woman's. "You have my cooperation and immediate support, upon the release of my party, and those in ally with me back on the planet. That includes the crews of The Blight Leaper, The Khan, The Fury and The Millenium Falcon."

"Thats quite bargain." Krauss folded her long fingers into a steeple, considering her over their peak. "The lives of no-accounts, in exchange for a planet and its invaluable commerce?" She paused again. "It seems I've overestimated you politically, my dear."

"Be that as it may, the offer stands." Tseneca raised her chin. "Take it, or leave it."
 Back to top »
Selena Krauss
Alex

Post Posted: Fri, June 24th 2011 03:32pm    Post subject:

The offer was either completely ridiculous or Tseneca was borderline deficient on brain cells. She would condemn an entire planet to the harsh rule of the Empire for maybe twenty people? Krauss floated around her office, touching the many gems that she had collected over many campaigns in the Unknown Regions. It had been sweeps after sweeps, taking down even some of the more advanced civilizations, all had paid the final price, and that was losing their dominion. And here was Tseneca, shackled and torn between her homeworld and the immediate safety of her friends.

Still, if Tseneca would offer them a fraction of the defense plans, Thyferra's addition to the True Empire would forever change the nature of the war. The Rebels, in their many forms of Remnant, Republic or Alliance militaries, would lose one of the most vital substances. She'd damn the entire galaxy. Oh, Emmett would be so proud.

As she came back to her seat, Selena leaned back in her chair and stared into the face of the woman. "You're a damn liar." It was slow and produced little results from the Thyferran tycoon. "You would send an entire world to me, after what you've seen what I'm capable of? Trust me, Miss Fink, I've seen others like you. More than you will care to know. They've offered greater treasures for much less. You can bargain for one life. One for the entire system. But know this... before you weigh your options...."

She fiddled with the desk's control and an overhead shot of an abandoned canyon appeared. When she dialed the zoom, it was clear they had located the source of the transmission the Rebel so clumsily sent. Had they not considered the advancements in technology? Nothing was secure any more... nothing. "One." She repeated with a clean smile.
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Fri, June 24th 2011 04:12pm    Post subject:

Tseneca had expected this, but the shock to her system when it came out of the evil womans mouth, made her inhale sharply. It was kind of like being stabbed.

The faces that passed through her mind were familiar, and many. She saw them all: Kyp, Sara, Jonas, Coral, Allison.... Ones she didn't know, like master Denora and his pack of Jedi. Even Nico. She saw Lucas, whom she could never bear to lose, and of course, Sethe, the man she dared to believe she loved. Oh gods, Sethe... in losing him she might very well lose herself...

But she's made this descision from the beginning. "Kristopher Pallanen-Davad." She said with conviction.

Krauss, for the first time, looked utterly baffled. But the shadow of confusion passed rather quickly. "Really...."

Tseneca didn't miss a beat. "Take it. or leave it." She bit out, repeating herself.

Krauss stood like a statue, cold and calculating. Then after a moment of tense reflection, she pressed a button to the comm on her desk. "Send a TIE squadron to the coordinates given--"

"What!?" Tseneca moved froward only to be grasped once more by Krauss armed guard.

Krauss gazed at her, her smile disrupting her impassive face. "Do you take me for a fool." her voice was barely above a whisper, mocking and singsong. "Do you think I'm playing games?" She pressed the button again, and in a harsh bark stated. "Kill them. All of them."

Something snapped in Tseneca. She summoned a horrifying energy that she didn't remember feeling since her Uncle's demise on Thyferra. She pushed, knocking the guards off of their feet, and flung the force binds clear from her wrists.

"You've made a mistake." Tseneca said, but her voice sounded far away, and otherworldly. It was only because it escaped her throat that she knew it to be her own.

A few other guards that had been stationed in an anti chamber off of the office rushed in drawing their weapons, Tseneca motioned briskly with her palms, snapping their necks in a fell swoop. She walked forward, intent on Krauss, who was now moving backward toward the side viewport, toward the black sky of space, a cross between rage and real fear on her face.

The commander moved to draw a weapon concealed in her long jacket, but tseneca was faster. She force-lifted the woman up, breaking the wrist that was fishing for whatever device was hidden, and pinned her to the thick window glass. Tseneca tightened her hold on the woman, and clutched her windpipe in an invisible choke hold.

"Now. Belay your order." She hissed at the woman. Even in her rage, Tseneca could see the sparks of electricity playing off her hands, licking her fingers in some sort of mocking dance. She was extended a finger out and hit the com control on the desk. "Now."

Krauss didn't move, silently fighting for air. "You're... Naive..." The commander said, her voice surprisingly steady given her situation.

Tseneca pulled her forward and slammed her back once more, hearing a crunch from somewhere as Krauss impacted with the glass for the second time.

"Do it." Tseneca's voice was somewhere between a barking statement and a dull roar. She felt the lightning tingle along her nail line, and wondered what it would take to flay the woman before her. She presumed only a little.

But then, before she could rear back, she felt a sharp sting and jolt through the place below her shoulder blades, and her spine seemed to turn to liquid beneath excruciating pain.

Disoriented, she dropped Krauss, who half fell half slid the six feet to the ground. Tseneca's mind went suddenly blank, and she let out a terrible cry as the pain ripped from the top of her spine to her lower back, the base of her skull nearly cracking open with it. She convulsed and dropped to the ground, A siezure gripping her for a good fifteen seconds, her nerves on fire.

When it did stop, her body pulverized like tenderized meat, she watched as Krauss stood over her, rage and triumph heralding her face. She reached down and grabbed Tseneca by the hair, forcing her to look at her. Whatever weapon they had used on her made the hair pulling look like child's play, but Tseneca tried to ward it off nonetheless.

"Do you like that?" Krauss hissed. "Its one of my own." She took the weapon from the guard who had fired it, and held it before Tsenecas face. "Brilliant... perfect for you're kind." She looked at it as if it were a prize. then, raising her voice, she barked at an officer who had only now appeared in the room. "Continue the attack on the rebels below. Nothing has changed. Kill the others" She paused, and tapped the weapon to the side of Tseneca's face. It came away bloody, and soshe knew her ears were bleeding. "On second thought." The woman hissed. "Have Kristopher Pallanan-Davad brought to me. I'll deal with him personally."

Tseneca tried to cry out, but her tongue wasn't functioning. Nor was her throat.

"Tsk." She heard Krauss chirp. Then the woman pointed the weapon at her, and fired.

Theres a squadron of TIE's heading to the canyon. Let me know if anyone has a problem with this
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Outer Rim » Bakura
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: