Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Rekindling Activity Plot
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 25, 26, 27  Next
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Assessment Room » Rekindling Activity Plot
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Wed, July 06th 2011 02:27am    Post subject:

Alex, stop ignoring me!!!! lol
 Back to top »
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Wed, July 06th 2011 02:32am    Post subject:

:p
"Yep, hand to hand combat is the old school way to kill your enemies. Killing a man with your bare hands says 'We're all equals as men' except I'm slightly more equal because I'm still alive and your dead. Of course dropping a nuke on them from 50 thousand feet is totally acceptable. I mean let's face it, there just not enough time in this world to show everybody the courtesy of a good strangling." -Sarge

This tune can make anything you do sound heroic. *Starts eating a cheeseburger*
 Back to top »
Harrington Shepard
Moff

Post Posted: Mon, July 11th 2011 09:08pm    Post subject:

Is there anything planned yet that involves the NR?

"What doesn't kill you usually succeeds the second time around."
 Back to top »
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Tue, July 12th 2011 01:33am    Post subject:

I don't believe so, but they're on Bespin right now which is an NR world which is going to be attacked soon.
"Yep, hand to hand combat is the old school way to kill your enemies. Killing a man with your bare hands says 'We're all equals as men' except I'm slightly more equal because I'm still alive and your dead. Of course dropping a nuke on them from 50 thousand feet is totally acceptable. I mean let's face it, there just not enough time in this world to show everybody the courtesy of a good strangling." -Sarge

Back to top »
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Wed, July 13th 2011 11:32pm    Post subject:

I was bored today :p

Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Wed, July 13th 2011 11:33pm    Post subject:

If only this would spur someone to post. To spare poor Carn's sanity....
 Back to top »
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Wed, July 13th 2011 11:34pm    Post subject:

Not the needles... NOT THE NEEDLES!!!

Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Fri, July 15th 2011 02:52pm    Post subject:

So, I'm going to keep posting fillers. When is the shit hitting the fan?
 Back to top »
Ganner Soto
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Fri, July 15th 2011 03:38pm    Post subject:

When Alex gets on :p
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Sun, July 17th 2011 03:12am    Post subject:

SORRY!

Crazy things. Hopefully new puppy, new apartment, and new (though same old ole) job, summer school.

Wow!
 Back to top »
Jonas Eisley
Alex

Post Posted: Sun, July 17th 2011 04:06am    Post subject:

Nice posts everyone!!! :D :D

That was really fun to read!

Also, I think the invasion/ Bespin-Strike will go down on Tuesday, if that is okay. I want another two days of "normal/down time" before we go back into the action.

Soloman, I really want to RP with you, thanks for hanging in there. In the meantime, maybe you could do another character, and play with us on Bespin for a bit. Just a passerby, play with them every now and then?

Tag: Soloman
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Sun, July 17th 2011 01:02pm    Post subject:

Thats a good idea, I'm moving right now too, and we should be in by tuesday.... Fab.
 Back to top »
Han Solo
Han

Post Posted: Mon, July 18th 2011 12:23am    Post subject:

Hey all,

I'm slowly getting back into things. Please be patient with me as I get around to answering all tags.
 Back to top »
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, July 18th 2011 02:44am    Post subject:

How about you stop going to Weird Al concerts? :P

Just kidding he's cool. And no problem, we all need some time off now and again, helps freshen the mind to new possiblities (Such as Badim and Clare, a good few months off with them gave me new directions to take them in). Player breaks as well, remember that sabbatical I took a four month one back in November '09? Good to have a break now and again as I've said. I met the Leapers because of it :D

Back to top »
Han Solo
Han

Post Posted: Mon, July 18th 2011 01:23pm    Post subject:

I didn't just go to a Weird Al concert, I was in it. Yay for dancing up on stage in full stormtrooper armor. :lol:

But seriously, you pretty much hit the nail on the head as to why I haven't posted in a while. I'm not going to lie about it or try to make up excuses. I needed a break - plain and simple. Things were starting to get repetitive for me and when that happens, I get bored and eventually burn myself out trying to struggle through it. I needed to step away for a while to try and keep things fresh before it got any worse.

So yeah, that's where I was these past few weeks. Like I said, I'm slowly getting myself back into it, so please be patient.
 Back to top »
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, July 18th 2011 03:08pm    Post subject:

Oh yeah I forgot. I saw you in that vid you posted up on FB. I liked how you kept swaying back and forth while the other Stormies were standing straight at the beginning of the song. It was easy to pick you out LOL.

Anyways, good for you and if you need ideas to spur posting, come to me if you'd like. I'm pretty sure aside from Alex I've brought up interesting plot twists for my characters to you guys for approval. Maybe I could shed some of that plot twisty-ness in your favor ;)

Back to top »
Han Solo
Han

Post Posted: Mon, July 18th 2011 03:20pm    Post subject:

We were supposed to do that. We were to slowly start bobbing our heads to the music and keep going until we were fully dancing. If you notice, the Fetts on either side of the line are doing it too. The best part, though, is when Weird Al comes over towards the end of the song and puts his arm around me. That's how you can tell which one is me. :P

And now, getting this back on topic...I'll post a separate thread for the performance video.
 Back to top »
Corask Slen'da
Solomon

Post Posted: Mon, July 18th 2011 05:04pm    Post subject:

Thanks for the offer, but I'll just chill out and wait. I just don't have the energy atm to create and develop a whole new character. I'll sit back until ppl show up. :)

edit:

Actually, I am interested in trying out this battle system, whether by land, air or space. I'd be up for being a Republic or Imperial Commander and writing a tactically or strategically.
 Back to top »
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Tue, July 19th 2011 04:17am    Post subject:

Quote:
I'll sit back until ppl show up.

Which shouldn't be too long of a wait, just hang in there!

Quote:
Actually, I am interested in trying out this battle system, whether by land, air or space. I'd be up for being a Republic or Imperial Commander and writing a tactically or strategically.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like there's many commanders left in the game. Alex is the only active one with things to do, Space Jawa's Gaains seems to be in limbo atm, so maybe not a good idea with a naval character.

Besides, from what I can see the Battle-system won't see use unless there's a huge, and continuous supply of players. Which these days we're pretty much all that's left :p

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Jase

Post Posted: Tue, July 19th 2011 02:34pm    Post subject:

Harrington Shepard wrote:
Is there anything planned yet that involves the NR?

I'd like Jase to speak to someone in the NR embassy on Bespin about the invasion of Bakura before the TE strikes. Been a rough week, so hopefully this request doesn't jam things up.

Tag: Moff, Alex

Jedi Master- Jedi Council

Force Specialty: Precision Force Manipulation

Saber Form(s): Vapaad, Denora Akimbo Style

Favored Techniques Force Choke, Telekinesis, Shatterpoint, Force Lightning[/b]

Combat Skills: Close combat, sabotage, multi-weapon usage, ship to ship[/b]

"Master the Force. Master your emotions. With these two tools, you will be feared by your enemies and your peers. Nothing else matters for the strong."

Please, please, PLEASE...... do not open the box....

Expand
 Back to top »
Morgan ZIM
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Thu, December 08th 2011 05:41pm    Post subject:

Alex, consider it 'your turn' if you're interested in having your people aboard Koda doing anything specific. Otherwise, if you don't have anything in mind, I should be able to continue in the near future.
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Thu, December 08th 2011 09:03pm    Post subject:

Not to butt in, but I'm gonna really try to get a post up tomorrow evening, Jawa and Jase. I was gonna a few days ago, but I just couldn't think of a good way to get Kendra to jump in.:p

Expand

----"Moff", CMAC Dreamcrusher, Official Administrative Waldorf and Statler----
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Han Solo
Han

Post Posted: Sun, December 11th 2011 02:16pm    Post subject:

Hi all,

I'm...around. Sorta. I was busy working on a project the past two months and I'm approaching the homestretch. The deadline is next Wednesday and things are starting to wind down. I got the bug to start posting in here again and I really want to complete our story and even start some new ones. I know for a fact I will have a post up after next Wednesday, but I'm feeling the creative juices now, so I may even get something up tonight if I'm lucky.

Alex, I just want to say that I haven't forgotten you and sorry for disappearing on you. I just got swamped and didn't have time for much of anything. I think at this point, you need a post from me for Lumiya. If there's anything else, please let me know!

Tag: Alex
 Back to top »
Anakin Solo
Alex

Post Posted: Sun, December 11th 2011 05:51pm    Post subject:

That is totally fine, Han!

We've both been really busy, so I do not blame you. I hope to finish the Catching a Corellian plot and move into a new one as well!

Just to jog your memory and invite those still lingering, because I may have forgotten some details....

Han Solo is being held on the Koda Space Station (Which Jawa, I believe you had some details to add to that?).

Lucas knows where, and as soon as he is awake and remembers, Anakin will set course to rescue. (At this time he should hail his family: Jacen, Jaina, Leia, Luke, maybe Mara...) So they can all go in together. Or if the players behind these characters are unavailable, the transmission could be garbled up and he rescues his father with Lucas and some Blight Leapers.

I am sure there is enough room to keep whatever players that want to participate involved and well entertained in a variety of fashions. I'm thinking about using several smugglers to combat any space craft, making for some space battles, while those in the Solo family board the station... on which many illusions and traps await.

Should be fun!!
 Back to top »
Morgan ZIM
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Sun, December 11th 2011 07:21pm    Post subject:

Anakin Solo wrote:
Han Solo is being held on the Koda Space Station (Which Jawa, I believe you had some details to add to that?).

I don't know, especially beyond/compared to what you might have in mind. I just recently did a post in which Morgan and some other people go aboard for reasons entirely unrelated to even knowing Solo is even there, and I'm half-waiting to see if you post anything there before I continue.

It would probably just be easier if we could talk on MSN if the chance comes up.
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Assessment Room » Rekindling Activity Plot
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 26 of 27

Jump to: