Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
CMAC Activity
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Questions and Suggestions » CMAC Activity
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Mon, October 11th 2010 04:39pm    Post subject: CMAC Activity

I am not intending this with malice or distaste, just disappointment. I speak for many people, who may or may not come forward, but it doesn't matter. I speak for myself.

I wish the major plots would continue to move along. I have invested some characters into them, that are now completely frozen. I invest time and energy into this board because it was fun, but when major plots do not happen or even move along, it gridlocks the entire game.

We have no idea where our "faction leaders" are. We get zero responses in forum threads, and the LOA thread has not mentioned a single where-about, or why they have not posted. Cray, sorry but this is mostly you. I have sent you True Empire replies that have gone unnoticed or no-response. And they were simple questions. We had a significant amount of players, but now they are all gone. I haven't seen any of them log in for months.

Players have asked the admins to come forward and post something, ANYTHING really, and NOTHING has happened. There are four of you, and its been almost three weeks. If you can't post, just post a two sentence reason. We are completely left in the dark.

Unity was designed as a character-based game. And if key characters are not being played, the game stops. End of story. I can post a million side adventures of Lucas, but the real-juice of the True Empire can never be truly explored.

My request: What can be done here? If CMAC cannot carry out specific orders, free up the game a little more (maybe with guidelines). Let the True Empire invade the galaxy. It could be happening right now, I do not need to be a battle commander to have fun with the war. Just having it around you (like landing on a planet under TE law, or something like that)

I don't know. I hope we can all talk about this openly, without it seemingly like I am attacking any one in particular.

We're all friends and a community, let's be honest and blunt. Straight to the point, we shouldn't have to sugar coat anything any more.
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Kyp

Post Posted: Mon, October 11th 2010 04:53pm    Post subject:

I definitely agree with Alex on this one.
Pilot of the Modified RZ-1 A-Wing Interceptor Vigilance

"No change comes without conflict. Perhaps my destiny is to be the irritant that forces the discussion, the blister that lets you know your boots don't fit."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Han Solo
Han

Post Posted: Mon, October 11th 2010 04:59pm    Post subject:

Well, you said to be blunt and to get straight to the point, so here goes:

I lost all motivation to post with any of my characters because of recent events that involved people so suddenly dropping their characters and leaving me hanging in the middle of my plots. And I'm not just talking random incidents - this has happened to both of my characters that are active and posting and it has backed me up into a corner. It sucked any motivation to write right out of me and now I just find myself logging in once or twice a day and that's it.

Let me make this clear before I have any backlash, I'm not trying to force anyone to continue with characters they don't like or to retake roles that they were bored with, it was just the manner in which it was done. It was extremely frustrating to log in one day and find that the players I was interacting with suddenly dropped their characters without so much as a peep until I confronted them about it.

Again, I don't want to start anything with this, but Alex said to be honest and this is me being honest. After the two incidents, I just didn't feel the want or need to continue posting. I do want to say that I apologize to Alex for holding him up at the moment(I think that's the only one waiting for a reply from me - or to at least get a plot rolling along) and that I can get my muse again soon.
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Mon, October 11th 2010 05:16pm    Post subject:

Thanks Han and Kyp, I appreciate your input. I think the honest approach, is our only and best approach at this point.

We have a story to tell, and we have all evolved from A Shattered Hope / Binds of Tyranny to know that super-characters and super-Force-users don't really cut it any more. We're older. We're wiser, and more mature. :P I mean we were all around with the characters Luke, Mara and Lumiya open for nearly a year, before someone took them. I took Lumiya to develop Lucas, not to enjoy UNLIMITED POWAR. :P

I think that says a lot. We do not require as much moderation as VII/VIII, CMAC can actually sit back and relax. They do not have to approve designs and worry about it upsetting the balance of the game, just post and have fun with it, see where it goes. You guys are our friends, co-writers to this tale we should all enjoy.

@Han, I wish to see you post again, I really do. You play Han Solo SOOO well, I've read some other people's work, but nothing really comes as close as you do. If you run into a rut with him, explore with your other character, Quinn. He seems interesting, and I'd like to read some of that.

Hope this helps, please continue to call attention, and if you need to vent, here is the place to do it. My advice: write it out, PREVIEW IT, then edit out the emotion. Just the facts. We're not trying to mudsling or push blame.
 Back to top »
8t88

Post Posted: Mon, October 11th 2010 05:18pm    Post subject:

I can definately sympathize with CMAC here...recently I've had a ton of stuff dropped on my head (Some of it school-related, some of it personal) and my motivation for writing just left me. It's starting to come back now that things are calming down on the home front, but sometimes things just happen.
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, October 11th 2010 05:31pm    Post subject:

I agree with Alex on this note.

And Han, I'll be honest as well, when I was in control of Jacen I was talking and sending you messages with no reply for a month, I lost all of my motivation to post with Jacen because of the month long delay. And I didn't feel Jacen at all was a good pick for a character for me, no canon character is apparently for me.

But I was trying to contact you on MSN, PM and the likes everywhere for a month. But there was just no such reply to it, so I dropped Jacen out of my own frustration.

I would still be in control of Jacen right now, but I have to think on how much longer I would have waited, but frustration forced my hand and I had to unapply him. Too many characters on my plate really. I personally would have liked a reply on MSN when you were there, just to ease my thoughts that it was work or whatever, but I had no such reply. I kinda felt ignored.

I didn't do it out to say "So Han won't post? Then I won't either" thing, I literally lost my own motivation to post with Jacen, and it was already getting hard to post as him when he showed up on Bastion. It was already in my mind that I might not be able to continue him, but I had hopes to continue until we finished, but then the days started turning into weeks, and then a month. And I thought that if I unapped Jacen, you could continue with how you wanted it to play, since you could always NPC/PNPC him. I didn't do it to cause ill harm, I did it because my own original characters were sorta faltering because my head was wrapping around how I could fix Jacen. So I thought that if I left Jacen alone you could continue when you felt up to it. Didn't mean to cause ill harm.

I do understand with, as Cheapy mentioned, tons of stuff dropping on your heads. I've had it done to me, we've all suffered from it. But when Cheapy wasn't able to post on Tatooine, he let us know and we had a reason to pause the plot until Cheapy either posted or gave us permission to just continue without him. But we all just kinda need a warning to absence sometimes.

Quote:
We do not require as much moderation as VII/VIII, CMAC can actually sit back and relax. They do not have to approve designs and worry about it upsetting the balance of the game, just post and have fun with it, see where it goes.

I think this is the main point of the offline discussions that I too have been apart of, is Unity isn't an asset game, and doesn't need to have as much scrutiny or approval. There has been a forty year gap since the first trilogy, the Vong war never happened, so there's bound to be completely different changes from canon, and to let the players under a certain guideline (Not a majority/universal vote that takes a long time to coordinate, which I understand, it's just kinda a hinderance) create their own devices. I mean, BlasTech could have easily made three or four new blaster designs in that time, completely different than those probably made during canon.

All I really ask for is a little more leeway in the approval process. This game is more laidback than VII and VIII. My main erk about VIII when I first tried it was there were so many rules in place that it kinda contricted me, and I didn't get into RPGs later on until a year or two afterwards.
Here, just type up a story and role with it. I've had more fun with Badim, Clare, Sara and H6 here than I have with any other character I've made anywhere on the internet. Because it's just type a story and see where it goes. My request: Leeway and warning of absence.
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Mon, October 11th 2010 05:55pm    Post subject:

To be honest, I wasn't going to post here today. I found the title and subject rather... provocative, and frankly, I'm swamped under schoolwork. Then again, if I do nothing about it... it'll distract me from studying for my three tests and working on my reports anyway, so... might as well get it done. :p

Quote:
We have no idea where our "faction leaders" are. We get zero responses in forum threads, and the LOA thread has not mentioned a single where-about, or why they have not posted. Cray, sorry but this is mostly you. I have sent you True Empire replies that have gone unnoticed or no-response. And they were simple questions. We had a significant amount of players, but now they are all gone. I haven't seen any of them log in for months.

Actually, you did know... since you once commented on us having time to post in the Caprica and SGU threads. As for not posting in the faction threads, yes... you're right. We've been lagging behind. And, frankly, we haven't had time to think of what to do next. I even asked Cray about his plans so I could put up a quick thread to... ameliorate any concerns. I was rather chagrined when neither one of us could come up with anything. :p

Quote:
Players have asked the admins to come forward and post something, ANYTHING really, and NOTHING has happened. There are four of you, and its been almost three weeks. If you can't post, just post a two sentence reason. We are completely left in the dark.

Crazed and I are both starting at new colleges. I'm currently holding down two reading and writing-heavy humanities courses (my idiot advisers at junior college never mentioned my gen-ed requirements :evil: ), a degree-related writing-intensive course (that's what they call it: I write a fifteen-to-thirty page lab report each week... including extensive calculations on everything from chemical reactions to error propagation and F-statistics), a refresher organic chemistry course, and a quantum physics course which is the closest thing to a break I have. :p

Also, I'd point out that—despite all of that—I have been managing to get character posts in. Currently, though, I'm working on a very large joint post that was RPed some months ago... so that has given the appearance of sluggishness.
Quote:
Unity was designed as a character-based game. And if key characters are not being played, the game stops.

Granted.

Quote:
What can be done here? If CMAC cannot carry out specific orders, free up the game a little more (maybe with guidelines). Let the True Empire invade the galaxy. It could be happening right now, I do not need to be a battle commander to have fun with the war. Just having it around you (like landing on a planet under TE law, or something like that)

Honestly, when we've been able to meet, we've discussed this. Several times. Opening things up seems to be the best option, but even that still requires a degree of input that we're just hard-pressed to get time for. A quick comment on Caprica takes five seconds and can be done while writing up a paper in the computer lab. IC posts or posting an outline of major shifts in game policy... as a famous Scotsman put it, aye, now that's hard.

Quote:
We have a story to tell, and we have all evolved from A Shattered Hope / Binds of Tyranny to know that super-characters and super-Force-users don't really cut it any more. We're older. We're wiser, and more mature.

...I never thought they did. Well, except Palpy, Vader, and Luke... :p

Quote:
I think that says a lot. We do not require as much moderation as VII/VIII, CMAC can actually sit back and relax. They do not have to approve designs and worry about it upsetting the balance of the game, just post and have fun with it, see where it goes.

Indeed.

Quote:
I can definately sympathize with CMAC here...recently I've had a ton of stuff dropped on my head (Some of it school-related, some of it personal) and my motivation for writing just left me. It's starting to come back now that things are calming down on the home front, but sometimes things just happen.

The check is in the mail. :p

But yeah, like I said... I'm trying to slam through a rushed last two years for my Bachelors. I can't really afford to have it become a three-year tenure at the university, literally.

Quote:
I mean, BlasTech could have easily made three or four new blaster designs in that time, completely different than those probably made during canon.

They did. I've mentioned them. Several times. >_>

Anyway, as long as we're being frank... I've been having a waning interest in Star Wars as of late. Well, not entirely waning... but definitely turbulent. Really, the same with roleplaying after I get home after a particularly rough day. I wonder, "why am I spending hours a day writing a post that makes me no money, puts nothing on my resume, and isn't necessarily fun anymore"? Other times, I'm all too eager to dive into the game and get things rolling again. It really comes down to my available time and workload. I'm getting away from "OMG why am I roleplaying?!" as I get used to the pace and environment, if anyone's worried. :p

As far as SW goes... given the flooding of the time period between AotC and ANH with this game, that series, those books, horrible evil Karen Traviss... I find the prospect of doing Saga-era games less appealing. After all, when ROTS came out during VII, the whole established Clone Wars history went away and scores of new ships entered the scene. TFU... well, let's just say it inspires impure thoughts in RPG players that make GMs nervous. :p

Anyway, I need to study for my midterm guys, so... I'll get back to this tomorrow. I'm not ignoring it or blowing it off... but I do have things that must be done first.

Expand

----"Moff", CMAC Dreamcrusher, Official Administrative Waldorf and Statler----
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Han Solo
Han

Post Posted: Mon, October 11th 2010 06:02pm    Post subject:

Badim Soilding wrote:
I agree with Alex on this note.

And Han, I'll be honest as well, when I was in control of Jacen I was talking and sending you messages with no reply for a month, I lost all of my motivation to post with Jacen because of the month long delay. And I didn't feel Jacen at all was a good pick for a character for me, no canon character is apparently for me.

But I was trying to contact you on MSN, PM and the likes everywhere for a month. But there was just no such reply to it, so I dropped Jacen out of my own frustration.

I don't want to start anything with this and I'm sure this wasn't Alex's intention, but in my defense, I don't recall you ever mentioning posting except right after you made the post and a couple of days before you sent in your unapplication. I've never received any PMs, but I have been talking to you over MSN off and on the entire month, so I'm not sure what the deal is there. I will post logs, but I won't go that far. What's done is done and I'm not out to get anyone. I just want to have some honesty and to clear the air.

I'm a naturally slow poster, so you can't fault me for that. I can't be there every day of the week and make a post as soon as someone replies. I take my time and get to it when I get to it or when the mood strikes me(it's the same with my artwork - I can't be forced into it or I get a crappy result). If this is considered to be an "absence" and needs to be recorded in the Away thread, then I'm not quite sure what to say about that. I try to make myself available on MSN(although, I like to multi-task, so be patient with a response :p) and I make admin posts where applicable, so it's not like I'm entirely absent.
 Back to top »
Jonas Eisley
Alex

Post Posted: Mon, October 11th 2010 06:13pm    Post subject:

Actually Ams, your activity is not the problem. So kudos for explaining, I appreciate that.

Though we all have agreed that a little more freedom could be a good thing. Do you think maybe freedom could expressed by giving others the ability to carry things out, since you are so swamped? For example, Cray can still be the big bad lady of the true empire, but delegation can really go a long way. He can simply lay out ten planets, done. How long could that last? Quite a while.
 Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, October 11th 2010 06:14pm    Post subject:

I believe I tried contacting you in the middle, but it was so far back I'm not really sure anymore.
Hm, I thought I sent a PM, maybe I accidentally saved it as a draft. Not sure.

But I agree, what's done is done.

Quote:
I'm a naturally slow poster, so you can't fault me for that.

I won't, I'm just naturally a fast poster. So I believe it was actually my fault since I'm used to fast paced posting.
But I won't fault you for that, since when you take your time with a Han post, I don't think any other auther in SW could do a better job.

EDIT: I agree with Alex again.
Kastor Antilles
Cray

Post Posted: Mon, October 11th 2010 06:54pm    Post subject:

Firstly, I'm a bit tired and exhausted right now, so I'm sorry if anything I say is kind of blunt in tone or ruffles any feathers. It's not my intention; I'm just not lucid enough to be able to tell if my tone is nice or serious. :p

But anyway, basically Alex is entirely right on every point he's made. :p I agree entirely. We've let you down with this. I knew talk about this issue was circulating for a while. Some other members of CMAC wanted us to post about it before you guys did, to nip it in the bud and apologize outright for it, but I wanted to hear how you guys actually put it yourselves. I'm glad it worked out that way; reading your opinions here is very informative.

I'm not going to quote out specific parts of what's been said, but I did read what Alex has said about opening up the TE war plot. That's the best option now, I think, and I've been considering it since I heard that Alex had concerns about the slowness. The problem isn't that we're too strict in general—it's that this is still the orchestrated intro to the game, and we haven't gotten past it after a year and a half of active RPing. :p So, that's the reason CMAC is still driving the plot at this point.

I'm reluctant to talk about reasons for my inactivity, because that's always seemed egotistical and like handwaving to me, but if you want a single unambiguous answer, I'll give it. Foremost is, as Moff mentioned, I just started school this year. Literally. I'm in college—in an actual school for the first time in my life, doing two honors classes and three others. One of those has me reading deep books like Inferno or Paradise Lost in a few days time and writing papers on it every other day. Easily 20 hours of my week is spent just writing papers and reading books, aside from everything I do in class and other homework. When I get home, the thing I look forward to most is getting to sleep.

I really cringe to offer that as an excuse, because I used to hate to hear it from other people, but it's, unfortunately, the truth. I've not lost my inspiration for Unity, no, not at all, but it's difficult to write a post for an RPG after I've just been working on several-page papers. I realize some of you are under the same stresses; I'm just saying I've found it a little more of a drastic change of lifestyle, since I was homeschooled for the other 12 years of my education.

Plus, I was in a car accident the other week (don't worry, I'm fine; the car was totaled, but it wasn't my fault). That really set me back in a hectic mode for some time and started a chain reaction of nearly-late assignments for school

However, the other really big reason is that I simply don't have a battle plan at the moment. That's why I never got back to Orrion or Alex in the TE forums. I was waiting for Zara, who was waiting for me, who was waiting for Moff, who was waiting for Jase, etc. I think I'll just have to post several planets that you guys can go ahead and start battles at, because I guess now we're at the point where we can do that. That was what was supposed to happen by this point—like I said, we just haven't gotten past the tightly-controlled intro.

So, if you guys as TE players are still interested, I'd really be grateful if you'd come back to the TE forums and start suggesting targets. I know some targets still aren't feasible (Kashyyyk, for instance) and at least two are off-limits for now (Bastion and Coruscant), but I want you guys to be active as much as you want to be able to be active, if that makes any sense. :p

As far as the character unapplications go, if I were Han I would be pretty angry, to be honest. Nothing against Orrion or Chukles, but I would have tried to talk it out with her first before dropping the character. Han's on MSN every night. Han and I (and to a lesser degree, Moff) have always been slower posters than a lot of you guys, but that's just how we are. :p

Again, I hope I'm using the right words to say this, but I am really grateful you guys are talking about it. We are indeed a family here and I certainly don't want to lose anyone, especially out of inactivity on my or CMAC's part. I am really sorry that I've been inactive... it's one of those things that just builds up little by little until sudden it's out of control. So, let's keep the discussion going. :)

EDIT: Okay, I lied, I am going to quote something. :p

Quote:
All I really ask for is a little more leeway in the approval process.

I'm not quite sure what you mean? Character approval, you mean? I thought we've been very lenient with that. We've only denied like a couple characters. Unless I'm misunderstanding you. :p
Moff

Post Posted: Mon, October 11th 2010 07:28pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Firstly, I'm a bit tired and exhausted right now, so I'm sorry if anything I say is kind of blunt in tone or ruffles any feathers

Normally, I'd take offense... then again, if it is Chris Pine doing the ruffling...

Just be gentle... at first. ;)

:p

Okay, naughty jokes aside... I was the one who wanted to be a bit more proactive on this and get our own thread up. However, the other two thought it wiser to have you guys to it... if we'd set it up, it might have stifled you guys, consciously or subconsciously. I mean, let's face it, when the people you blame are the ones offering the olive branch, you're less likely to slap them with it, no matter how well-deserved. :p

Expand
 Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, October 11th 2010 08:00pm    Post subject:

Quote:
I'm not quite sure what you mean? Character approval, you mean? I thought we've been very lenient with that. We've only denied like a couple characters. Unless I'm misunderstanding you.

Sorry, I meant in plot approvals. Like I personally would have liked to see a few more Dark Jedi running around, on a few more worlds to kinda fill the absence of the Dark Jedi Academy that we've yet to see. Just to get our temporary fix on Jedi Battles outside of training duels until the DJA can start up.

Expand

[/rant]

So that's what I meant with the approval process of plots. My bad.

But thank you so much for the explainations everyone, I really appreciate it :D
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, October 12th 2010 05:25am    Post subject:

I'm glad the reception has been mostly positive, in fact, I can't really pinpoint anything negative. Honesty was important but all of it was said in a friendly manner, IMO.

Cray, I'm glad you survived your crash and I understand about your school work. Congrats on all points, and keep to it. I don't think there is a pressure here for you to post IC all the time, nor do we expect constant updates. Just reading about that really lightens the mood and I was able to understand why the IC posts are so spaced out.

I encourage the prospect of opening the War up, that could be a keystone to this whole thread. Maybe even a small trial period with three worlds and predetermined outcomes. I wouldn't be surprised if that kept us busy for the rest of the year, long enough for the semester to end, and over the holiday, you could enjoy the game, versus play moderator over it. If that makes sense?

Night all!
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Jase

Post Posted: Tue, October 12th 2010 12:51pm    Post subject:

CMAC isn't all to blame. I've been holding Moff up for the past week or so without replying. I'm not just a slower poster, I also tend to ebb and flow with my posting. Some weeks, i just don't feel it. This is especially true now that I'm playing Jase with more depth and character, as opposed to bickering with Alex both OOC and IC (sorry to bring that up, just making a point! :D ) But, that should all be in the past now, so i'm kind of in new territory with jase; and I'm still learning how to play him without having him try to kill someone in every post or just walk around going "I'm a frakking badass!" (to paraphrase Harry Plinkett)

So, yes, I'm trying to be more involved with discussions and other players as of today, as opposed to just talking to the people with PCs at my academy.

As far as Zero goes, well, it's definitely harder to play him this time around. No super awesome armor and more emotions and humanity, so it's a lot different than he was in VIII. So, yes, I think a few of us, not just CMAC, have things to work on. Hopefully, though, we will all get past it and keep writing the epic stories we've started. :D

Jedi Master- Jedi Council

Force Specialty: Precision Force Manipulation

Saber Form(s): Vapaad, Denora Akimbo Style

Favored Techniques Force Choke, Telekinesis, Shatterpoint, Force Lightning[/b]

Combat Skills: Close combat, sabotage, multi-weapon usage, ship to ship[/b]

"Master the Force. Master your emotions. With these two tools, you will be feared by your enemies and your peers. Nothing else matters for the strong."

Please, please, PLEASE...... do not open the box....

Expand
 Back to top »
Shayera Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Wed, October 13th 2010 12:03pm    Post subject:

Quote:
I've been holding Moff up for the past week or so without replying

Actually, I kinda figured that was done. :p

But yes, slow Jase is slow if you really wish to flagellate yourself. >_>

Expand
 Back to top »
Kastor Antilles
Cray

Post Posted: Wed, October 13th 2010 10:29pm    Post subject:

I'm going to try to put up some potential orders in the TE forums this weekend. In the meantime, does anyone have any suggestions for targets and battle plots?
Moff

Post Posted: Wed, October 13th 2010 10:39pm    Post subject:

"KILL DA EWOKS! KILL DA EWOKS! KILL DA EWOKS!"
"Kill da Ewoks? :("

It just seems like the proper Imperial thing to do. So let's kill us some Ewoks... and we'll do it the right way. >_>

Expand

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Tira Gaains
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Wed, October 13th 2010 10:46pm    Post subject:

Kastor Antilles wrote:
I'm going to try to put up some potential orders in the TE forums this weekend. In the meantime, does anyone have any suggestions for targets and battle plots?

I don't have anything specifically, but I do have a thing I'm planning with Tira that may lead to some kind of battle plot or whatnot (can't say it will for certain, but it will open options), and I'll be more free with Zorrin later once I can get him moving.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Thu, October 21st 2010 09:07am    Post subject:

Jeez... I'm really sorry guys. I've been meaning to post all week (an actual post of some length :p) but all of my time has had to go to writing twenty-page lab reports (two this week) and stuff. Midterms suck. :(

Expand

Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Thu, October 21st 2010 02:02pm    Post subject:

No worries.

Suffice to say, that's just the kind of updates Alex has been wanting here. Just an update on delays or whatever.

But yes, Midterms do suck.
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Thu, October 21st 2010 08:03pm    Post subject:

Seriously, a week after I posted this, my professors unleash hell... in form of busy-work assignments, tests ontop of midterms. My god.

Also, I leave for Italy in January, and I'll be out of the country for six months... I'll be on, but not as much - probably two times a week, at most. Getting all this ready, however, has really pushed my stress tolerance levels and when I get home, I'm exhausted.

lol.

Any ways, I'll be back on the forums no later than Monday, now that the last of the preparation is outta the way.
 Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Sat, October 23rd 2010 03:31pm    Post subject:

No worries. I'll be on MSN on Monday if you want to chat.
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Sat, October 23rd 2010 04:04pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Seriously, a week after I posted this, my professors unleash hell... in form of busy-work assignments, tests ontop of midterms. My god.

See what happens when you question your benevolent dictators? :p

Quote:
Also, I leave for Italy in January, and I'll be out of the country for six months... I'll be on, but not as much - probably two times a week, at most. Getting all this ready, however, has really pushed my stress tolerance levels and when I get home, I'm exhausted.

I hear you there... and I don't even get the trip to Italy.

Expand

Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Sun, October 24th 2010 02:03am    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
See what happens when you question your benevolent dictators? :p

Seriously! Karma threw it right back at me. :P
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Questions and Suggestions » CMAC Activity
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: