Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Bespin: Cloud City
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Outer Rim » Bespin: Cloud City
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sahana
Gelus

Post Posted: Thu, September 01st 2011 10:44pm    Post subject:

Sahana skipped as she moved, carrying a cloud of euphoria with her as she whistled a uplifting tune. Behind her, a red skinned twi'lek followed her with a sullen look on her face. She had been separated from Master Denora some time ago, and had been wandering around Bespin, biding her time until she found something fun to do on this planet until they could leave. Neytiri had seem less than pleased with Sahana's choice of "fun" since they had arrived on the planet, but had followed her around none the less.

But then she felt it, a particular sense of tension that filled the air that she wanted to squash and murder until everyone got along or were dead. Slowing to a normal walk, she observed the situation as she spotted Master Denora, the mutt, and someone she hadn’t seen in awhile. Her own smile faltering slightly at the woman's site, but she still wore a smirk. No one but Master Denora had managed to crush her joyful spirit in the last few years. The pair of them were arguing, Sahana hadn’t managed to catch their conversation before Jade took off with a run.

"Oohhhh, we playing tag?" Sahana asked, having finally rejoined with her master. She wouldn’t mind chasing her down, all she hiding had left her feeling sadly, bored.

Expand
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Fri, September 02nd 2011 01:12pm    Post subject:

Tsenece lurched forward as she watched Kyp go down, but the droids blocked her from going to him. She could see his chest heave, watched as he tried to rise but collapsed again. Kassity had missed his mark, thank god.

She stared at him as he ordered her to follow. There were a few things happening here that held undertones for non-defeat. For one thing, Kassity knew she was pregnant and was championing her baby if only for the fact that Emmett was the father. That was...confusing but noteworthy. He wasn't going to kill her outright. Then next thing involved the fact that Kyp was most certainly alive and would remain alive so long as she played his stupid little game. Not to mention the battle droids aiming point blank at her head. That too was incentive. But then again she was far from helpless.

"What do you take me for, Commander? You can't possible believe I'm foolish enough to reboard that yacht of yours, not by a longshot."

Kassity narrowed his eyes and smirked. "Not foolish at all, no. from what I've gathered you're sharp as a tack. But heres the thing, love." He was speaking frankly and in switched tones, a fact that irked her to no end. "You are smart enough to know that you have no choice in the matter."

"On the contrary". She said, her voice level. "I have every choice."

With deft movements, she dropped like a rock tumbling below the shots from the droids who now fired rapidly. She reached out with the force, weaponless though she was, as shot them each like a rocket out of the glass window. The hole widened, wind whipping through the room like a vacuum.

Kassity was shouting something at the remaining droids and she could feel more blaster fire eminating around her against the din of the winds. She took advantage of the distraction and made it to Kyp, hovering over him, trying to shield him from takers. He was unconscious. Quite obviously.

Suddenly she felt someone grab her arm and she turned away from Kyp, her heart racing, and found herself staring straight into Kassity's charcoal eyes. She kicked out, causing him to loose his grip and his balance, and flung herself on top of him, struggling to wrest the blaster from his grip. He was too strong, and he pummled her away from himself, shoving her forward and smashing the butt of his blaster into the side of her head.

She almost gagged with the pain and lost her grip. He took advantage of her dazed state and grabbed her as if she were no bigger than a sack of potatoes and hefted her over his shoulder.

She kicked and flailed trying to throw him off, but she was having trouble breathing. Too late she realized that the atmosphere of Bespin was having an effect on her, and she gasped.

"... Off!" She yelled, punching at Kassity, who tensed his grip on her. He rushed out of the office and into the corridor, flanked by droids. Kyp....

"Oh, shut up." He growled back and she slumped over his back, suddenly horribly dizzy.

Then, as if something had broken open, more blaster fire rang out through the hall. Kassity whirled and shot backwards at the perpetrator, moving with a dexterity that was unbecoming for someone carrying a fully grown woman over his shoulder.

Tseneca whipped her head around, just in time to see the lumbering and oh-so welcome visage chasing kassity, blasters blazing.

Sethe.

She must have yelled out his name in her fog because, Kassity jostled her and told her to shut up again, meanwhile shooting a little wide for his own good.

"Your a shitty shot." She mumbled and he almost dropped her. She knew he was just as doped up on fumes as she was. Using as much of the force as she could muster. She flung her bodyweight to the right, effectively toppling them both over. She gathered momentum, pulling him after her in a choke hold, and now, sucessfully, wresting his blaster away from him. She landed, her crouched over him, and he lying prone on his back. She shoved the blaster barrel into his chest.

"Call them off." She hissed, her mind suddenly clear

He glared at her with stone cold eyes, but whistled a retreat to the droids. There was a clicking and the machines stepped back to attention.

Sethe caught up, and no sooner had he reached them did the city shudder and quake like a leaf in the wind. the force knocked her back and Sethe off of his feet. Kassity, kicked upward and sent her sprawling into the wall. The city rocked fiercely, as if disjointed and she could feel the sensation of dropping. She found it hard to move from the force of gravity. Kassity, however did not. He kicked the blaster out of her hand an scooped it up.

"You're a lucky girl." He growled. "Untill next time." And with that, he exited the hallway with his entourage, just as suddenly as he had appeared.

Even against the loss of equilibrium, she felt Sethe grab her wrists and haul her to her feet.

"Whats..." Another shudder made her topple into him and he grabbed her holding her steady.

"I have a bad feeling about this." He whispered.

"What? why?" She said, and found his eyes. They were clouded with what she could only ascertain as apprehension.

"This city is going down."
 Back to top »
Sethe Bhren
Jess

Post Posted: Fri, September 02nd 2011 01:28pm    Post subject:

Tseneca didn't say anything, just continued to stare at him.

He pulled at her wrist urging her down the hall. She followed him like a rag doll. "Thats impossible." She said. "There's no way..."

"What goes up, must come down sweetheart." He was being bitter. Now that she was safe, he still felt angry with her, even despite the circumstances.

"Don't call me that." She snapped. "We have to go back, Kyp's back there..."

"No time." He said and continued to pull her forward. She hit at his arm, trying to get him to release her but he wouldn't. Blake had said ten minutes, and he was going to make that time. He had to get them both out of here. no matter what.

"Let me go." She bit out. "Sethe, I won't leave him. And Jonas and Lucas..." He pulled harder, tightening his grip, ignoring her.

He felt a strong shove, but her force powers were weak from strain and oxygen deprivation. She was weak. Still, she struggled against him.

"Just trust me." He said, dragging her along. She hit harder and fought against him.

"I have to go back!" She sounded delirious.

He shook her hard, and stopped, making her face him. She looked at him defiantly.

"I'm not leaving." She said, her lips pursed into a fine line. Her wide eyes forbidding.

There wasn't time for this. he didnt have a choice. He pulled her roughly to him and covered his mouth over hers, kissing her hard and with a passion that, at that second, he didn't quite feel. He covered her slender neck with his fingers and pinched the pressure point at the base of her skull, squeezing none too gently.

"Oh..." She made a soft moan against his lips and went slack, her eyes fluttering shut as she quickly and unceremoniously lost consciousness.

He caught her up, taking the brunt of her weight. Apologizing to her, and no-one in particular. Then, for the second time that day, Tseneca Lowry-Fink, the upheld CEO of the Galaxy's largest bacta supply, Jedi in training, was tossed over a shoulder like a sack of potatoes.
 Back to top »
Jairon Blake
Jess

Post Posted: Fri, September 02nd 2011 02:09pm    Post subject:

The Tessaret was sitting on a cloud city platform like a frakking sitting duck.

Inside the ship, There was a garbling sound and some nose clicking and Blake leaned back in his chair, fixing his gaze on Yorak, his first mate, and arching his eyebrows. Yorak continued to speak, and then his voice box caught up with him.

"What the hell, Blake. We have to get out of here, like, now."

"I know, I know." Blake continued to punch in start up functions, all the while watching the monitor clock. It was at least a minute past the ten mark. Where was Bhren?

"Why are you doing this?" Yorak blinked at him, his eyestalks imploring.

"I need you to just trust me, okay?" Blake made a face, wincing at his own words. This had better be worth it. Sure as hell better be. Sethe Bhren was most definitely a prize better than what he could have gotten running another job out of the inner rim, for certain.

There was a small squeek and a squeel and a clatter as Dorthb came reeling into the cockpit. The tiny Kamarian covered his head and ducked under the console, hiding between Blake's legs.

"I can't work like this!" a peeved young woman stormed into the cockpit reaching down to gather the hydrospanner that she had obviously just thrown at the tiny alien. "Jairon, I cannot work like this."

Blake sighed, watching as Nor shook the hair back from her sparkling green eyes. She was the only one whom he would let call him by his first name. It just felt right. The kid was closer to him than his own mother had been, rest her soul.

"I know, I know." He said again.

Suddenly, the ship shook dangerously, and he punched into the monitor. Dorthb scurried out from under the console and rushed to Nor, who, with a sudden change of heart picked him up as if her were a small child. She cooed at him, comforting him in whispers, then turned to Blake, her eyes concerned.

"What is it?"

Blake looked at the screen that was busy running diagnostics. He cursed, and Yorak let out a snorting noise.

"The city's collapsing." Yorak said, the mechanism on his chest making the impossible situation sound like a cake walk.

"Damn right it is." Blake said.

"We need to take off." Yorak said, and bristled slightly as if to emphasize his point.

"I know, I know.... just... give it one more minute."

"We don't have that." Nor said, and set Dorthb down. Dorthb made a series of clicks and sounds, and Blake looked at Nor for translation. She was nodding, and making sounds back. Then she turned to Blake. "He says if whats going on is what we think is going on, then the ISD's are going to target the city's repulsors and tractor beam generators, and then the city will get sucked into the planet..."

"Grim." Blake mumbled.

"Thats why we need to leave. Now." Nor said in the most controlled way she could muster for herself.

He couldn't hold them here to die on a hunch. not if what he know was right. But then.

"hey look." Yorak pointed at the platform doors as they slid open. Sethe Bhren his back loaded down with a very unconscious woman came jogging toward the ship. Blake lowered the gangplank.

"Paying customers."
 Back to top »
Coral Callatros
Alex

Post Posted: Fri, September 02nd 2011 02:12pm    Post subject:

Coral was pinned down against the advancing Imperial foot soldiers, but she wasn't alone. Alongside her was the woman who traveled with Lucas, and generally, she was constantly at his side. The pair were actually annoying, speaking in their native Kuati tongue often and when they weren't, their Imperial arrogance was as bright as her home system's star. Still, the woman had a hell of a shot making her quite useful in their predicament. "You're pretty good at this." Coral commended the woman, Alisson was her name.

"You're not bad yourself." She used a repeating blaster cannon mount to take down a line of droids, but the chamber overheated, forcing her to toss it aside. Coral looked to the Republic Senator they had been guarding, he was a small man, not more than four feet, but his wild eyes coupled to the sweat on his brow made him a fierce warrior.

"Senator, I think it is time we abandon our post." Coral said, "We're defending a dead city."

"No! Reinforcements will arrive!" The Senator shouted, the zealous in his voice was emotionally packed. "We die here! For the Republic!" He stood up and shouted his battle cry, as Alisson stood up and knocked him unconscious with her blaster's hilt.

"Oh my gods," Coral said, watching the Senator fall, "You just attacked a Senator..."

"I assessed our position, if we stay here, it is suicide. We are saving the man's life if we carry him out of here."

Coral tipped her head, she had a point. "All right." She looked at him, "Can you grab him, and I'll cover you?" Alisson nodded and the pair were off, Senator in arms.
 Back to top »
Isabel Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Fri, September 02nd 2011 02:22pm    Post subject:

Bespin's system was crammed full of dying Republic space cruisers and what appeared like ships belonging to the True Empire. Isabel came out of hyperspace, but lucky for her, she had the benefit of Kuat Drive Yards and the ingenuity of her people to get her through undetected. She cruised the skies, circling the main and only Cloud City. She reached out with the Force and she could feel Lucas. Still, she flipped to her holo-communications device and contacted her Master.

"Master, I've entered the system. Shall I enter the battle without you?"

"Yes, the Republic shall be arriving shortly. Proceed, they will assist in your escape."

"Aye."

She used the control stick to flip the TIE craft around, deactivating the scrambler and engaged several of the starfighters, taking a small amount of time to adjust her sensor to project a friendly marker. "Cloud City, this is Isabel Davad of the Imperial Remnant, I've come to assist in the repelling of the True Empire."

"Davad, we have you on our scanners. Proceed to the west side, we are expecting a large convoy. Intercept and destroy the troop transports."

Isabel circled the bottom of Cloud City, pulling the trigger and sending one of their droid fighters to the bowels of Bespin. "Understood."

On a more private channel she searched for Lucas, "Lucas. Lucas. You there?"
 Back to top »
Lumiya
Alex

Post Posted: Fri, September 02nd 2011 02:33pm    Post subject:

Lumiya was on the bridge when the last of the space resistance exploded and the starry expanse fell dim to the True Empire's attacking force. Still, reinforcements were expected to arrive any time, but the window of opportunity was too golden to pass. "Commander, I believe now is the time."

"Go. Go quickly."

Lumiya turned on her heels and entered the turbolift. She waited, keeping her thoughts and energy on the battle around them. It had been so long since she had participated in such an assault. The battle was in her very bloodstream, she felt young again. Lord Var was waiting for her on the lower deck, Han Solo between his fingertips.

"Han." She called to him, then used a Force-phantom to project Leia's presence.

Leia called to him, "Han! Where are they taking us?!"

Lumiya answered her ghost, "Our forces have secured the main decks of Cloud City... we are going to take a trip down memory lane." If the torture was enough, Skywalker would be produced... she had foreseen his participation in the rescue of Cloud City, and her time to confront him was now.

She nodded her head and Var forced the Corellian forward. In her entourage was Rylii Kuat and Kalin Lohden. By her estimate, Cloud City had a good thirty minutes before the Republic arrived. And then, the Commander of the True Empire's forces would make a decision, one that would end Bespin's usefulness. She had foreseen it.

Tag: Han
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Jase

Post Posted: Sat, September 03rd 2011 11:48am    Post subject:

Jase sighed heavily as Jade ran off. There were so many years of anger and distance between his daughter and himself that he wasn't sure he could ever repair the damage that had been done. With his life ending in just a few short years, he knew something had to be done. There was no way the legacy of Jase Denora could be left in the tattered remains of his only family.

As Jade left, both Morgan and Sahana approached him, one after the other. He responded to Morgan first, sensing the bounty hunter would have no other way out of the system, he waved his hand in annoyance. "Very well, but we will only take you as far as Coruscant."

Turning to Sahana, he gave her a look of frustrated anger and struck her face harshly with the back of his hand. His Force presence flared as he did so, letting her know that he was deathly serious. "This is not the time for you to be acting like a child! You, Neytiri, Dryas and Morgan will all get on one of the Fury's turrets and ensure that we do not get shot down before we can manage a hyperspace jump!"

If there's anything you guys would like to add before we GTFO to Coruscant for the introduction of Shaira, do it now :P

Tag: Space Jawa, Gelus, Rem

Jedi Master- Jedi Council

Force Specialty: Precision Force Manipulation

Saber Form(s): Vapaad, Denora Akimbo Style

Favored Techniques Force Choke, Telekinesis, Shatterpoint, Force Lightning[/b]

Combat Skills: Close combat, sabotage, multi-weapon usage, ship to ship[/b]

"Master the Force. Master your emotions. With these two tools, you will be feared by your enemies and your peers. Nothing else matters for the strong."

Please, please, PLEASE...... do not open the box....

Expand
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Kyp

Post Posted: Sun, September 04th 2011 01:51am    Post subject:

Kyp picked himself off the durasteel floor stumbled off towards the door. All his muscles felt like rubber. Perhaps he should have taken the chance and killed his attacker. Then again he was lucky to be alive. He heard far off voices but could make out their owners through the haze of sound.

He was seeing double and could hardly breathe. As he held himself up on the walls and bulkheads he was hoping to finally find one that was a pressurized transport with fresh air. The station rocked back and fourth in the turbulent Bespin atmosphere and Kyp could no longer keep his balance. The world spun around him and the last thing he saw a pair of scarred arms catch him.....

Kyp awoke in an unfamiliar room with the familiar but rattled hum of hyperspace engines. He reached up and removed a clear plastic oxygen mask from his face. He sat up and reached for his lightsaber to find an empty spot on his belt.

"I was only able to save you."

Kyp spun to react to his supposes savior. It was his fellow Deyer native. He scratched the back of his head. His tone wasn't exactly appreciative. The idea of being saved wasn't something he was used to. "Thanks."

"You sound ecstatic to be alive," she said as she crossed her arms.

Kyp placed his hands on his knees and hung his head low. "That little Imp shit is in for a wake up call."

She rolled her eyes and approached but was careful to keep her distance. "Is now really a good time to think about payback?"

"Whoever he is, he's working for someone higher up the food chain. In the end it's them that I want. He'll just be one small step enroute to the rest," he slid off the table and walked and paced around the room.

"Still sounds like you're out for revenge. Perhaps your pride is a little damaged?" she smiled, obviously testing his defenses.

"A little," he finally admitted. "But it'll heal."

Kyp is en-route to Coruscant.
Pilot of the Modified RZ-1 A-Wing Interceptor Vigilance

"No change comes without conflict. Perhaps my destiny is to be the irritant that forces the discussion, the blister that lets you know your boots don't fit."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Fri, September 16th 2011 05:37am    Post subject:

Lucas hit the pavement of the casino. The turrets had been the target for the last Imperial run, the majority of them destroyed in the new wave of enemy starfighters, leaving Jonas and himself to the scattering remains of the population of Cloud City. Citizens were panicked as Imperial troopers gained more and more levels, securing even more of the landing platforms. Jonas managed to get a shot off, destroying one of the Troopers who had rounded the corner, but time was running out. Cloud City, hell, Bespin belonged to the True Empire now. Just like Bakura. Bilbringi... Muunlinust...

"Tseneca?" Jonas called out, just as the Trooper hit the ground with a hard thud causing a squirt of red liquid to expel from his helmet.

Lucas closed his eyes, "She'll be all right. She's with Sethe, but it seems like she'll make it out." Lucas shifted his attention to something else, a new presence in the chaos. He was surprised he hadn't recognized it sooner. "Bella." He said suddenly, completely surprised his sister had arrived without a little more notice. His stomach lurched, Kris. Lucas scanned the many levels, he was okay, but he'd need help getting out. "Damn it, we have to go up a level."

"Why?!" Jonas breathed, his fist had made contact with a deranged Twi'lek. "We need to get out of here!"

"I know, I know." Lucas thought for a moment before bringing his comm badge near his lips. "Alisson, can you get Kris out. If not on the Leaper...."

"Yes, of course. Coral and I are making for a Republic shuttle. We have the local Senator. She's not happy about leaving the planet, but we all know its a lost cause.... wait a minute...something is happening."

"Alisson? What is it?"

"Lucas... Lucas... New Republic Reinforcements have arrived!"

Lucas groaned. I have a bad feeling about this. Cornered dogs could always bite, and the Empire had them by the throats... What would the Commander do? Flee? Fight it out? Or something worse...much worse. Lucas turned to Jonas. "We need to get to the Leaper."
 Back to top »
Selena Krauss
Alex

Post Posted: Fri, September 16th 2011 06:00am    Post subject:

"Commander, I'm reading thirty-five assault vessels...two minutes until they are within firing range." A tactical officer called out. Victory had been so close, her fingers had been wrapped around this treasure, only to discover it had thorns. Small prickly Rebel ships. A perfect victory could not be attained here. Krauss scanned the map of the system, watching as the armada closed in on them. Her perfect streak had been ruined. Frakkin' Rebels.

"Gentlemen and ladies of the uniform," Krauss said enthusiastically, "We may be outnumbered, but we have the Rebels by the balls. Let us show our comrades fighting in the northern portion of the galaxy, let us show our Grand Admiral we are willing to die for our claims." She walked the bridge anxiously. "Let's give the galaxy a fight that will not be forgotten for generations. Let them remember the True Empire, for what it really stands for. We'll spare no quarter, show no mercy. We are dogs of War, of conquest worthy of our ancestors... We may die here today, but let it be for the Empire of our Grand Admiral. Let it be for something greater than our own teeth, nail and flesh...everything that we have...."

She could feel the energy in her officers, the blood boiling at every word. Her command ship flanked the Imperial fleet by only by a small fraction. She ordered the pilots to turn them around, to pull ahead of the fleet. She'd live by every word she had just given, part of the reason she had earned so much respect from her crew. She was not a Commander afraid of death, only dishonor.

The first Mon Calamari cruiser opened fire, sending the ship into a small rumble as the energy collided against their shields. In a return volley, she felt the might of their advanced and altered turbolasers collide against the rebel scum, she could feel the terrific might of her battle cruiser as it engaged the tip of the Rebel fleet. "TAKE US THROUGH, STRAIGHT THROUGH AND TO THEIR HEART!!!" Krauss called out, laughing as she gave the order. Her officers obeyed without hesitation as Captain Karter of a Scythe-class battle cruiser followed in their wake.

A Mon Calamari Battlecruiser, MC90 class, was the most lethal behemoth on their side. The cruiser was long as her vessel sped along its hull, both ships spitting and tearing at each other's shields, only the Spirit of Order took much more damage than she had thought was possible, one of the bottom shield generators collapsed, and a few missiles impacted against the hull in the time frame it took to realign the shields.

The Command Deck was in chaos, officers tossed from their stations as consoles overloaded and exploded against the surge of a collapsed energy relay system. Klaxons blared with warning of a hyperdrive overload. "GODS SAVE THE GRAND ADMIRAL FOR CORUSCANT AND A NEW EMPIRE!" Krauss shouted proudly, before an explosion rocked the ship, and everything was black.
 Back to top »
Rylii Kuat
Alex

Post Posted: Fri, September 16th 2011 06:19am    Post subject:

The shuttle carrying Han Solo drifted softly through the fabric of chaos, Lumiya no doubt piloting with the serenity of the Force, guiding them around the unsafe patches in the atmosphere plagued by enemy fighters...at least...what was left of them. Unknown to her, Lucas had freed him of the mind control, her manipulation of his own plights and character flaws that would've ultimately led to the betrayal of his own family and his people, should Lumiya had been allowed to continue to exploit him. Rylii hid this self-revelation of truth from his now former Master, preferring to wait and see the full hand of cards she was holding, before ultimately betraying her.

He tried to put a face to the one who had caused this, who had fixed him into being a slave for the Dark Lady of the Sith. He knew her name, the way she'd caress his cheek, and he could feel the passion he felt for the woman, but he could only identify her as Valexxia.

Rylii shifted his body in the shuttle, all the destruction around them had made him slightly paranoid as Kalin went on and on about the magnificent victory they had obtained here. The shuttle touched down on a deck controlled by the True Empire, the plank taking no time to drop to the platform. Rylii took a moment to pity the old Corellian, as Lumiya used the Force to pick up her puppet. Han Solo was muttering something, but Rylii didn't quite catch it.

As they entered Cloud City, something unexpected happened.... Lumiya stopped, her eyes were frozen in calculation...

"HEY!" A voice called out, Rylii spun around. It was Lucas and Jonas.

The blue hilt of the lightsaber spun to face her as she ignited the dazzle of her lightwhip. "We finally meet, young Lucas." She bowed her head, "A pleasure."

"You're..."

"Yes." She answered, referring to a conversation, actually, the conversation Rylii had forced Lucas to have. He wasn't sure what Lumiya had discussed with him when Rylii drugged him aboard the Leaper. But it was possible she was planning for this all along, it was too difficult to tell.

"Release Mr. Solo, and return to your shuttle. If you feel as much as I can... this city isn't going to ..."

"Silence, "She hissed, bringing her whip about and engaged the young Kuati point blank, as Jonas opened fire with his blaster pistol.

It was here and now that Rylii would have to choose his allegiance.

Betray me. A voice whispered, he recognized it immediately as Lumiya. Defend them, it is part of my plan. Rylii looked over to the older woman and complied...
 Back to top »
Jonas Eisley
Alex

Post Posted: Fri, September 16th 2011 06:33am    Post subject:

Jonas couldn't believe his eyes, despite everything Lucas had tried to tell him, there he was. Rylii Kuat, standing with the enemy. Not one that Jonas could recognize, but by the looks of her weapon, she was not a loyal member of the Jedi Order. In fact, she reminded him of the older images of the Imperial commander of the old Empire. Darth Vader. Jonas spun around as the whip of light slashed the air between them, wrapping around the lightsaber Lucas had been holding, and with a flick of her wrist, the weapon was snatched from his hand. Using the Force, he pulled the hilt back, and reactivated the blade.

In a sudden spur, Rylii collided with a man holding a blaster near Solo, who by the looks of it, they were already in one hell of a fight. Rylii smashed the young man's head against the wall, but the man did not falter, instead, screaming out as their hand to hand duel continued, forcing them down a hallway and out of sight.

Lucas and the woman in silver sparred for several minutes as Jonas tried to make it over to Han, but a hiss and the strange emergence of a droid three-pack led by a shaved head Lt. emerged. "She's one of ours." He relayed to his cybernetic companions.

"LUCAS!" Jonas shouted, realizing he was in a really bad position, "Get the frak to the Leaper. I'll find you... just not here. Ya hear me??" Lucas could only manage a glance, and a short yes, before Jonas engaged the True Empire's forces. One droid was down, but they had enough blaster fire to overtake him... had it not been for the trash compactor tube.

With several shots, he was spiraling down, and landed on a mid-level sewage drain. He picked himself up, the smell was terrible, forcing him to gag several times, as he listened for any signs of the battle he had just left. He knew Lucas could take care of himself... but now, Jonas had to find a way out of here.... off of Cloud City, as he couldn't make it to the Leaper on time...not any more.

As Jonas slapped the control port for the main entrance, he found he was starring at the opposite end of a blaster. He started, "You frakkin'..." before a blue energy left him numb and the last ounce of consciousness disappeared....
 Back to top »
Lumiya
Alex

Post Posted: Fri, September 16th 2011 06:50am    Post subject:

The youth of the Kuati was no match for decades of mastery over the Force. He was energetic, but that would be nothing compared to the flicks and blasts she could expel from the palm of her hands. All the while, she had to keep Han Solo's mind occupied, in fact, for him, he had been cast into a black haze, where both sound and vision could be impaired enough to stop any hope of escape.

Lumiya felt her apprentice, Lord Var approach, she had him waiting for this particular moment, to scoop the Corellian and return him to the shuttle as she faced off against her possible apprentice of the future. It was only a matter of time before the young man would join her.

Her whip snapped and hissed in the air, slashing against his defense. He was good, well worth the note of being a Solo's apprentice. Still, he had much to learn, especially when dueling a Sith. She used a Force illusion, he was now fighting her, only, her weapon was deactivated. He had forgotten to close his mind, instead, he had left it open to the Force, allowing it to guide him, only now, it was guiding him against her phantoms. She turned the corner, walking up the hallways and onto the boarding ramp.

In the shuttle, Kalin Lohden was bleeding from Rylii's betrayal, Lord Var had chained the reckless Corellian while a young Imperial Lt. waited for her inside. "Lady Lumiya, on behalf of the True Empire, I'd like to accompany you. I did... just save your life."

"Hardly... Mister....?"

"Kassity."

"Kassity. And what stops me from disposing of you here and now?"

"I am a valuable ally, especially if you are planning to steal Han away from the True Empire."

Lumiya used the Force to remove the air from his lungs and clenched his throat. "Your life is insignificant, but with my tutelage, it may become much more valuable. Assist me in getting Han Solo out of here, and I may reward you...handsomely."

Kassity provided a lean smile, "Sit down, mi'lady and enjoy the ride."

Soon.... they'd be away from Bespin, away from the True Empire. Han Solo would be hers, and hers alone.

Come Skywalker. Come and get your friend.
 Back to top »
Selena Krauss
Alex

Post Posted: Fri, September 16th 2011 07:04am    Post subject:

A small shimmer of light and the pulsing of her head made her realize she had not died nor did she enter any kind of afterlife. One of her medics had shined a flashlight, hoping to stir anykind of life, and unfortunately for him, he had. She punched the man in the face, perhaps by instinct, but most likely due to the anger she had lost lower shields - forcing her into her current condition. "REPORT!" She came around, it looked like a large part of the command deck had caught fire, only it had been extinguished by the droids.

"We made it through the Rebellion's armada, we lost a majority of our systems. Our backup hyperdrive just came online. We can jump..."

"And flee with our tails between our legs?" Krauss spat, but then she realized something. An alternative to death. "Is there an opening, can we return to an orbit above Cloud City?"

"Commander-"

"CAN WE DO IT?"

"Yes."

"Engage!"

The ship lurched forward, she could only imagine what her ship looked like as it crossed the expanse of space between them and the orb. Many different colors of light were exposed on their viewscreen as fire was exchanged between the navies. Krauss employed a tactic, slipping through two of the smaller craft, as her ship nestled into position.

"Target Cloud City."

"Commander?"

"Fire."

She watched as seven missiles rained down and into the atmosphere, then on the sensors, she watched as they collided into the city. It wasn't enough of a yield to vaporize it, no, she had given her people enough to time to get out.

"We fight until it has been destroyed, give our soldiers enough time to pull out, then we will make a jump to Bilbringi." Krauss relayed to her officer, "Disperse the new orders to the fleet."
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Mon, September 19th 2011 08:26pm    Post subject:

Tseneca came to, her eyes snapping open against the pain in her head. She lurched off of the bench that held her and gasped against the nausea she felt. Then she remembered.

Blindly she scrabbled to the sliding doors, falling as she failed to support her own weight, she held the jamb to get her balance and rushed out as they hissed open.

She felt arms grab her around her waist, felt them hold her back.

"Easy... hey."

She spun around. Sethe looked at her, his eyes dark with concern. She pushed him away from her, her still not able to find her footing, and backed into a tool table with a crash.

"You." She hissed. "You left them... you..." She was looking around wildly, her mind spinning. She could feel the very tangible danger they were in. Kyp... Lucas.

Something was happening out there. Something sinister. It was making her blood hot.

"Mesh'la, calm down..." He tried to touch her again, but she smacked his hand away and made for the ramp of the ship. It was closed and sealed. She banged against it, almost feverish with need to get out, to save them. gods...

The floor beneath her rumbled and she fell into the wall, again trying to get a handle on her footing. The ship was taking off.

"No!" She yelled and rushed to the port, a short enough distance away so she could see the city landing pad slide away, the mists of Bespin's atmosphere surround the ship as it rose upward. "No... No!!" She slapped her palms on the glass, now desperate. She couldn't help them, couldn't save them....

And then. Of all of the horrors she had yet to see in her life, of all the things she'd endured, the one that raged before her shattered these into a startling oblivion. They had risen higher into the upper atmosphere, against the setting sun of the planet. It was in this serene place, the startling quiet of warships that she watched a number of missiles impact the city.

Tseneca stopped breathing.

The delay was inevitable, as each of the misiles hit the city in turn. The veritable giant, its structure like a top floating in the sky, bucked with the impact and swayed. But that wasn't nearly the thick of it. Ever so gently, at least from her vantage point, the points of impact exploded into shocks of material and smoke, and the structure seemed to crack ans break from the spire up.

"Oh my god." she had no idea who it was that said it.

She heard Sethe's voice, the voice of others around her, but they were incoherent with the screams inside her head, the screams of the injured and the dying, the dead themselves. Her legs gave out but she held herself against the port, watching the city crumble, watching it die as the screaming got louder and threaten to deafen her.

Lucas. Jonas. Kyp... all of them. They were still there. They were still in the city. But she couldn't feel them anymore. Her skin was on fire, the collective pain excruciating. She must have been screaming because her throat was burning. Her lungs were going to burst.

She tore her eyes from the carnage and collapsed, immediately sick on the floor of the ship, bile racing up from her stomach to its only escape. Then, with little or no more to it, she blacked out.
 Back to top »
Sethe Bhren
Jess

Post Posted: Mon, September 19th 2011 08:44pm    Post subject:

Sethe tried to catch Tseneca as she fell, but even he couldn't get there fast enough, not with the chaos raging just before his eyes. He rolled her over and checked her pulse. She was breathing, if not just barely. He looked again out the port. It wasn't just seeing... she'd felt the whole damn thing.

"Sweet mother of mercy."

He looked up. Blake was standing before the port, eyes blazing, face stone cold.

But the shock didn't last long. Blake snapped to and darted out of the corridor and into the cockpit. Sethe, removed his jacket and placed it under Tseneca's head, before following.

"Yorak!?"

The Ishi's voice box came to life. "Ten vessels, out faster than the thing could go down."

"Refugees." Sethe hissed.

"Don't I know it." Blake said back. "Do you know how to man a gun?"

Sethe shot him a look. The man must think he was born yesterday. "I'm guessing we're not getting the hell out of here like we should."

Blake glared at him. "You might be able to dodge, but no amount of money is going to make me leave those ships to their own. We've got an entire fleet out there hell bent on destroying every last think they see, and I plan on picking them off those refugees like the insects they are."

"Pretty speech. There's a whole group of new republic ships to take care of that...."

Blake sneered. "You let others do your dirty work, Bhren?"

Nothing would have pleased Sethe more than to get out of there, but he wassn't the coward everyone seemed to think he was. Blake's opinion of him didn't matter the least bit when it came to making sure he kept Tseneca alive, but then, who would have expected this.

He nodded grimly, in aquiescence, not agreement. "Varonat. We can lead them as far as Varonat, but there's no telling if the imperials will pursue."

Blake clapped him on the shoulder, and pushed him toward the turret. "We take our chances, that's what this games about. Nor!" He barked, and the raven haired girl stuck her nose in the door, her green eyes fearful but determined. "Take top, Mister Bhren's on the bottom. Yorak and I will manage basic manuvers... tell Dorthb to stay in the engine room. I dont want his disgusting little face around my cockpit right now."

Nor bent and whispered a series of clicks and coos at the knee-high insectoid dressed in a jumpsuit and goggles. Something told Sethe she left the last part out, because the little thing stood on tip toe to receive a kiss from the girl before skipping off toward the corridor.

Blake turned once again to him. "Strap your lady friend in, then man your position Sethe. Its going to be a bumpy ride."

With a grim salute, and an aye cap't, Sethe turned to.

The Tessaret has joined the battle and will be picking enemy ships off of refugee vessals before guiding them to Varonat.
 Back to top »
Jairon Blake
Jess

Post Posted: Mon, September 19th 2011 09:10pm    Post subject:

"You're insane." Yorak's electronic voice was tinged in disdain.

"Not entirely..." Blake was running manual adjustments on the ship, moving it out of long range settings. Prepping it to fight.

"This isn't our battle." Yorak reminded him. But Blake didnt need reminding.

"Shall I repeat for you the speech I just gave Bhren?"

Yorak wiggled his eye stalks. "No, I was there. Thanks."

There was a squeeling from the communicator, as Dorthb let out a protest. "Nor!?" Blake shouted, and from somewhere in the turret she shouted back.

"He's just scared. Go easy on him Jairon." He heard the snap as she pulled her crash webbing around her.

Droyk. They were all scared. After what they had just seen. He blinked away the horror. Even when they pulled the ship about, he couldn't bear to watch the city shudder and quake, collapse on itself, the people on it who were dead or dying, trapped.

The woman Bhren had brought with him had lost it. Watching her, this woman he'd never met before scratch at the glass like a prisoner, watch her scream, vomit, collapse with what he could only assume was grief. That had made his blood run cold. It had made it so much worse. Knowing who Bhren was and watching him handle it as cooly, unnaffected, that had stirred him even more.

"Cap?"

Yorak was watching him, then motioned his eyestalks to the screen. There they were, a squad of TIE's of port, like they had never left in the first place. So much for that sithspit unification treaty. So much for peace.

"Get ready. We're in the thick of it now."

TIE's approaching Tessaret. If Im moving too fast let me know. :-D
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, September 20th 2011 04:04am    Post subject:

He was in the middle of sparring with Lumiya when suddenly she vanished into thin air. Lucas looked around, the damage her lightwhip had caused moments earlier, was also gone. He dropped his head when he realized it was a Sith ruse, but rose as the station shook. He could hear the distant screams of the residents and visitors alike. Lucas searched for Jonas through the Force, but didn't recognize him immediately, but he was out of time. Lucas raced out of the hallway, only to find the station full of fallen and wounded. "Gods." He said, expelling disbelief. How am I going to get all these people out of here?

Lucas shifted his weight, heaving an older woman up, and tossing her arm over his shoulders. There was no way, he couldn't save them all. "EVERYONE... YOU'VE GOT TO MOVE...OR YOUR GOING TO DIE." He shouted, losing the control over his emotions. He could feel the frantic of it all coming down and shaking him out of his Jedi-mind. He didn't like it, but he couldn't help but feel the distress for these people. "MOVE, MOVE MOVE! ON YOUR FEET SOLDIER!"

One by one, he helped where he could, moving the older woman to a man, in order to use the Force to nudge a fallen bulkhead. He scooped a young girl into his arms. She was bleeding over her right eye, but it was nothing serious. "Can you walk?" She nodded.

"Natalie! Natalie!" A woman shouted

"Mamma!"

Lucas felt his body surge in a collection of horror and sorrow for a woman trapped. He knew he could use the Force to free her, but he could not stop her from dying. She was wedged pretty bad. "Oh my sweet baby girl," The woman pleaded into her child's eyes. "I love you, I love you so much."

"Mamma, mamma." The girl grabbed onto the woman's legs, and the woman looked up.

"Get my daughter out of here. We live on Corellia. Take her to my sister, she lives in East Core, Sheri Li'pii."

Lucas nodded, "I will. I promise."

"Go with this man, hurry Natalie. I will be okay." The girl struggled, her long hair collecting all the tears the pinned woman was leaking from her eyes. "Go Natalie! GO!" Lucas scooped the child into his arms, using his other hand to cradle her head. He looked at her one last time, "Thank you" she whispered. Lucas nodded and ran.

He didn't stop, he didn't look at the others dying, nor did he listen to their begging pleas. He couldn't do anything for them, he was running out of time. His comm went off, he barely heard it over the girls sobs and the chaos around him. He brought to his ears.

"Lucas...Lucas, ahhhhh!!!" It was Alisson, she sounded frantic before she yelled out.

"Alisson? Alisson?" He shouted back.
 Back to top »
Kristopher Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, September 20th 2011 04:20am    Post subject:

Kris was crossing an Imperial squad in retreat when one of the droids opened fire. The first row of people running towards a waiting frigate all fell down, all of them forever still. In the moment of the attack, Alisson had managed to finally get a hold of Lucas, only she reacted to the Imperial droid by throwing herself in front of the blaster volley. Kristopher called out to her, realizing she had saved his life, but in the process, she had lost hers. Kristopher erupted, collapsing next to her and pulled her in towards him.

She had been the family's greatest treasure, their greatest friend. Coral dropped next to him, he could see the sorrow in her eyes, but the Intelligence training she had received kept her collected. Kris cried into her, but she pushed him away. "Kris. We have to leave now."

"No!" Kris refused, "You go. You go aboard your Republic frigate, save the Senator. I'm going to die here. I can take one of the turrets and cover your departure."

"Kris, I can't let you do that. I'm sort of your guardian now. You're a political asset, do you understand? I can't let you get yourself killed.... Besides." She took a moment to say this, "She died to protect you, Kris. Why did she take that shot if you were just going to toss your life away. It wouldn't be fair."

"This is fair?!" Kris fired back, hugging the lifeless body.

"No...no its not." Coral conceded.

"Help me." Kris said, shifting his weight to collect her into his arms. The City shook, he could feel the pressure.

"Kris. We have to go."

"You don't understand... she's a droid. She can be repaired."

Coral looked at him, then to her. "It makes sense now."

"Coral, please. Help me." Coral bent over and retrieved the woman's legs. Together they wobbled aboard the frigate. Moments later, they were into the air. Kris collapsed into a chair, forbidding anyone to come near Alisson's body, while watching the scene of Cloud City from a small viewing port.. It was certainly falling from its normal altitude and in the midst of her descent into the destructive abyss, hordes of Imperial craft were taking off.... "Bastards, every last one of them..." Kris spat, "Lucas, I hope you're okay."
 Back to top »
Isabel Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, September 20th 2011 04:33am    Post subject:

Isabel brought her fighter around, bringing her vessel into a full 180 and into the clouds. She shot up and guided her way towards a vessel the Force was nearly demanding she protect. She took her TIE fighter cousins by surprise, using her cannons to destroy two of them, and remove the last by clipping its left wing with an ion blast that overloaded its engines. She scanned the vessel, not recognizing it initially, nor did she detect Lucas or Kris aboard. She switched to her comms. "Modified Action IV Freighter, this is Isabel Davad of the Imperial Remnant, I've come to bust your ass out of a sticky situation, and would prefer you do not shoot me down." She didn't need a rookie at the sensor console to mistake her vehicle's signature as foe.

"Captain Jairon Blake of the Tessaret, pleasure is mine, Davad. You just saved our ass. Mind giving us a hand out of this mess? I might buy you a drink."

She checked her chrono and the Force. Kris would be safe, she felt that now, but Lucas was still in trouble. Still, the Force wanted her here and now. Something was aboard this ship, something important. "Aye, lead the way, Captain."

She spun her fighter around, closing in on the Tssaret, using her turbolasers to eliminate any problems ahead of them. Either way, she was going to get this ship out of here. "Where you heading?"

"Varonat, hope you brought your bug repellent." This Captain was suave, even under such dire circumstances. She smirked, but it disappeared as a large Imperial Star Destroyer appeared before them. It looked modified, much more teeth than the ones docked at home. She buckled down, calming herself. They were going to need a miracle...
 Back to top »
Rylii Kuat
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, September 20th 2011 04:54am    Post subject:

Jonas was unconscious on the floor the moment he fired the stun blast. "Gods damn it." Rylii said out loud, that was probably the last thing he should've done, especially when he was trying to prove he wasn't working for Lumiya any more. Retrieving a device from his pocket, he jammed the energy rod into the boy's stomach. He came to, violently, but after a few seconds, he calmed down.

"What the hell, what are you doing?" Jonas said, before trying to take a swing.

"Calm down, Eisley, you scared the shit out of me, what was I supposed to do?"

"Scream, and maybe not shooting me!"

Jonas breathed, but relaxed. Rylii holstered his weapon, "Look, we don't have time for this. We need to get out of here. Any chance we can get to the Leaper?"

"No, too far, we'd never make it. In fact, they all are. We're frakked, thanks to you." Jonas looked pissed, but he turned to jog towards the section that wasn't under Imperial siege.

"Jonas, you'll never make it.... there are dozens of platforms, and most of them are vacant by now."

"Well, what do you expect me to do? Just lay down and go with the City???"

"It would be accepting reality..." Rylii countered, "But I've got a better idea.... you don't really have a choice, you're going to have to trust me." Jonas groaned, but he followed him up and out of the lower trash compacter. The working lift they managed to hail was crammed full, but it took them up to the loading platforms, all were occupied by Imperial troop transports...one by one, they were taking off as troops surged aboard.

As the civilians stepped out, droids, most likely left behind to clear the passage for future troops opened fire. The civilians perished, none of them coming close. "Stay behind me." Rylii commanded.

The droid marched forward. "Rylii Kuat, you have been identified as a contracted ally of the Empire. Please board immediately."

"Thank you." The droid grabbed Jonas. Its automated response was, "Unverified. You will be terminated." Its blaster arm swung around, but Rylii stepped in front of him.

"He is an agent of Lady Lumiya, please process this with your Commander."

Cloud City shook, in fact, it trembled. The droids lost their footing, but it was enough for Jonas to kick the machine backwards as the platform began to tip sideways. They slid across the ground, watching only for a moment as people skid across and fell into the clouds. They landed into the open door of the troop transport, Rylii using one of the assault blasters to eliminate the pilots and what troops were scrambling to lift off. Jonas unstrapped the dead bodies, pushing them aside, in order to allow them to enter the cockpit unchallenged.

"These controls are different..." Rylii noticed, "But I think I can get this thing off the platform before..." The station exploded, the sheer stress must've caused it to snap off the city's infrastructure. They were now free falling. His stomach lurched as they struggled to find the right controls in the proper order, but after ten seconds of yelling back and forth, they managed to get the transport upright.

"We need to get her up to escape velocity..." Rylii let out.

"We're also going to need to reinforce the shielding, I'd be surprised if Bespin doesn't crush or rip us into a million different pieces."

"Always the optimistic, Eisley." Rylii answered....

They spun the dial, balancing structural integrity with the proper speed. After a couple of shaky minutes, they were immersed in the black expanse of space. "Republic fighters...coming in fast..." Jonas called out, "They think we're the enemy!" He got on the communicator.

"Don't bother," Rylii said, "We're making a blind jump."

Snap. The blue realm of hyper speed.
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, September 20th 2011 05:13am    Post subject:

Lucas shifted his body in order to carry the girl at full speed. He used the Force to power his legs, to pull strength when he was about to collapse. He felt the burning sensation of his lungs, but all that evaporated as the Blight Leaper came into view. SAMM must've been ready as once he boarded, the engines powered on.

"Tseneca?"

"Safe. Let's go SAMM."

Lucas took to the pilots seat, hoping all of his friends had made it out alive. Just as SAMM released, the docking clamps had snapped and fallen into Bespin's clouds. The entire city began to tilt, faltering to its side as the last of the ships began their takeoffs. Lucas spun the Blight Leaper around, he wanted to witness the horror caused by the True Empire.

Cloud City was beautiful when he had arrived, and now it looked like a beaten Ale can, with holes and burn marks. A corpse with fleeing flies, officers of the True Empire leaving with no doubt blood stained hands. In the last moment of her glory, Cloud City sparkled. Lucas closed his eyes as in a brilliant flash, the city imploded. The pressure of the gas giant began to crush her. Gas chambers ignited and in a second flash, the city was no longer in one piece.

In the new dozen of pieces that had formed, they fell faster, no longer supported by the engine. They quickly disappeared into the clouds, the Force sending a shockwave of nausea. Lucas bent over and vomited across the flooring of the bridge. All those lives. Gone.

"Take us up, SAMM."

He took control over himself, feeling the cold metallic of the controls and the interface screens as he brought up sensors.... it wasn't over yet.

Expand

The Destruction of Cloud City First Previous Next Latest
 Back to top »
Coral Callatros
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, September 20th 2011 04:08pm    Post subject:

Aboard Cloud One

Coral watched the Battle of Bespin play out from the small port, one of the Empire's Star Destroyers buckled, but surprisingly it kept going. Coral watched as two civilian shipping freighters were pinned against two ISDs, it was only a matter of time before the Empire moved on... leaving their prey dead in the water. The Republic's senator-class luxury cruiser slipped by, the engines no doubt at full speed as they cruised around the debris and enemy patrols. Imperial fighters screamed past them, Coral breathed a sigh of relief as they did not engage, but it was perhaps premature. Two of the fighters spun around, breaking away from their formation, and came straight towards them.

"Kris..." Coral said, watching as they approached, "Grab something."

Coral put her back to the wall and grabbed a hold of one of the fixtures. She looked at those crowded into the cruiser, they all looked at her curiously, then it happened. She felt the turbolaser hit the shields, but the shields evaporated quickly, and then the energy hit the wall. Tremendous booms and electrical snaps as the fighter shot past them. Coral thanked whatever gods she could remember and got to her feet, looking through a port on the opposite side. The fighters turned, lapping around a destroyed Corellian freighter, and came straight towards them.

"Coral, get up here." Came a voice from the cockpit. Coral put her hands on Kris, before jogging to the voice's location. One of the officers was dead. "See if you can get our shields to realign, we're having trouble."

Coral nodded, using a blaster on a lighter setting to blast open the wiring and console needed to make the modifications. Grabbing rudimentary tools she went to work, but she would need several minutes to make the proper adjustments. Those fighters would be here in seconds.

"My gods," Came the pilot's response, "We're doomed."

Coral sat up, "It was privilege to serve with you gentlemen.... May the Force be with the New Republic and her Rebellion against the returned Galactic Empire." When the starfighters' red hue of turbolaser energy activated, she knew it was over...

"YAHOOOOOOO!" Came a voice screaming over the intercomm, and in a glorious engagement, the fighters were destroyed. "Senator Cruiser, this is Lucas Pallanén-Davad of the Blight Leaper.... get those shields up, I'll get you outta here."

"Roger that, Blight Leaper. We're making the modifications now." The pilot turned just as Coral slipped back under the console. Lucas had just bought them the time they needed. "You did it, shields are up via manual override." Coral took a seat, watching as the engines kicked back to life, bringing the Senatorial cruiser through the space battle, long Mon Calamari ships were their saving grace against the True Empire. It wasn't long before they were out of the main trouble by using the Republic's fleet as cover. "Blight Leaper we're jumping to lightspeed. Thank you."

Coral quickly added, "Lucas, we're jumping to Coruscant. Kris is safe." She didn't mention Alisson. It was the only thing she could get in before the pilot punched it.

Hyperspace.

The Senator of Bespin and his crew, including Coral Callatros and Kristopher Pallanén-Davad are now en-route to Coruscant
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, September 20th 2011 04:35pm    Post subject:

"Main Power is down to 12%"

"All right, we did all we can here." Lucas said, overlooking the battlefield. He had helped three cruisers and the senator's vessel escape, but there were too many starfighters for him to make a return. He had a passenger of his own that he had to get out of here safely and that meant he couldn't push the risk any longer. "SAMM, take us to lightspeed, set course for the homeworld of the Corellian Star Empire." He hated Corellia, but had no choice.

"Done."

The Blight Leaper is enroute to Corellia
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Outer Rim » Bespin: Cloud City
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: