Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Unapplication for Jacen Solo
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Unapplication for Jacen Solo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jacen Solo
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, September 27th 2010 01:14am    Post subject: Unapplication for Jacen Solo

Link to Original Application: http://unity.swrpgs.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=639

Reason: Loss of interest (And no, Solo, I began to lose interest shortly after my last post with him, just kinda hoping to see if I could break through it, but couldn't. Nothing planned or thought of)

RPG Effect:
Solo can continue the plot as she sees fit and use Jacen as a NPC/PNPC if she wants. I seem to be concentrating more on Badim, Clare and Sara at the moment (Sporatically with H6), with Jonathan, Huey, Shen and Harrison in limbo until certain plot devices kick into play. Posting sporatically with the latter four.

In Aftereffect, this brings my total character count to Eight: Badim, Clare, Sara, H6-32, Jonathan, Huey, Shen and Harrison.

EDIT: I will also change the password and PM it to all CMAC members with the following accounts: Han Solo, Kastor Antilles, Ams Jendob and Ares Valure.
 Back to top »
Kastor Antilles
Cray

Post Posted: Mon, September 27th 2010 08:36am    Post subject:

Acknowledged. :(

Also, in the future, there's no need to change the password—and please don't transmit it over PM. Thanks. :D
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Unapplication for Jacen Solo
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: