Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Atzerri, Talos
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Assessment Room » Atzerri, Talos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clare Velez
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Sun, July 18th 2010 08:59pm    Post subject:

Quote:
I think Clare wants to go back to Carratos to hide out?

That, but since the bounty is still on their heads (And she's not looking for revenge), and The Brotherhood and The Ravagers are most likely to just cash in, I think she'll either head someplace else from Coruscant (After looking around for her friends, but failing).

She might head back to Carratos after Coruscant though, to stop the mini-war that's going on, similar to Revan, The Beks and The Vulkers.

The final place for my plot is going to end in a co-op with Jawa and me on Nar Shaddaa, where Clare and Badim will meet up. (btw, Cheapy, Jawa is waiting for a reply in Bounty Hunter Mayhem)

But I agree, it's best Nesba doesn't know Kyle's a Jedi, or he'd throw him in a much higher security cell, or just kill him outright.
But Nesba's kinda letting his guard down with Clare, thinking her to be just a more-than-average trained merc who worked for Candrog, which will make this like a Leia strangling Jabba thing, but with Nesba getting away instead.

But think Heckler, Fenris, Velez and Corr should stick together on the MC-90 at least until Coruscant? That way Clare and Jevan can thank Kyle and get introduced to Heckler.
Thoughts?
 Back to top »
Thomas Heckler
Butters

Post Posted: Sun, July 18th 2010 09:14pm    Post subject:

Kyle Fenris wrote:
Quote:
I was thinking, though, that it may be a better idea for him to find out/have found out you're a Jedi that would obviously lead him to mistrust you.

The reason I was going to have Nesba be unaware Kyle was a Jedi was so that he would have a reason to underestimate him, thus allowing him to escape the dungeon relatively easy. And as for Nesba finding out, I figured that the leader of the Bloodreavers would survive the attack on the Financial Offices and would enter Nesba's palace instent on seeking revenge, only to have Nesba reveal that he didn't order the attack (Leading Nesba to assume that Kyle was seeking to overthrow him and take over his organization).

Hmm... Maybe I'm missing something, then. Just so I have everything straight. The Bloodreavers are going to destroy the Financial Offices, still believing they are doing this for Sarta, then turn around and go after him in revenge only to discover he had nothing to do with it at all? I don't think they would want revenge. They would have their money and peace of mind since they are doing this for the most powerful gangster on the planet. Now, instead of revenge, I don't think they have gotten their money yet for the job.

I could see them doing this. They attack the financial district, now they are hunted by the security forces. As determined before they committed to the operation, they go to Sarta's Palace looking for a safe house and their payment. He isn't very happy and wants those who are responsible for ending any chances of his deal going through and his control over the planet being secured. He would kill them, but not before they tell him who betrayed him, Kyle. Before he can do anything about it, you're gone and we've all escaped. That would make perfect sense.

Back to top »
Thomas Heckler
Butters

Post Posted: Sun, July 18th 2010 10:03pm    Post subject:

Clare Velez wrote:
Quote:
I think Clare wants to go back to Carratos to hide out?

That, but since the bounty is still on their heads (And she's not looking for revenge), and The Brotherhood and The Ravagers are most likely to just cash in, I think she'll either head someplace else from Coruscant (After looking around for her friends, but failing).

She might head back to Carratos after Coruscant though, to stop the mini-war that's going on, similar to Revan, The Beks and The Vulkers.

The final place for my plot is going to end in a co-op with Jawa and me on Nar Shaddaa, where Clare and Badim will meet up. (btw, Cheapy, Jawa is waiting for a reply in Bounty Hunter Mayhem)

But I agree, it's best Nesba doesn't know Kyle's a Jedi, or he'd throw him in a much higher security cell, or just kill him outright.
But Nesba's kinda letting his guard down with Clare, thinking her to be just a more-than-average trained merc who worked for Candrog, which will make this like a Leia strangling Jabba thing, but with Nesba getting away instead.

But think Heckler, Fenris, Velez and Corr should stick together on the MC-90 at least until Coruscant? That way Clare and Jevan can thank Kyle and get introduced to Heckler.
Thoughts?

Well, Heckler could, after he has debriefed with the top brass go with her back to Carratos and help with finishing the gangs off there. Thats if she wants to wait things out. Obviously, the Republic will want to help one of its less fortunate worlds out. If you want, Clare could become part of the ship. I don't see why not. He will probably ask, especially if she could show herself to be an asset.

Then you can help me develop the characters in my crew. As far as Sarta goes, he will become a bigger part of Heckler's story after everything is said and done. He will need allies to bring him down. At this point, everyone involved will want the same. It gives us all something in common. The Republic definitely will want to bring him to justice now that he has been brazen enough to try and attack one of it's officers and cause so many problems for it on its worlds, especially with everything that is going on now. They don't need a crazy Hutt running around (well, metaphorically running around anyways :p) disturbing the status quo.

Back to top »
Kyle Fenris
Cheapy

Post Posted: Sun, July 18th 2010 10:33pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Hmm... Maybe I'm missing something, then. Just so I have everything straight. The Bloodreavers are going to destroy the Financial Offices, still believing they are doing this for Sarta, then turn around and go after him in revenge only to discover he had nothing to do with it at all? I don't think they would want revenge. They would have their money and peace of mind since they are doing this for the most powerful gangster on the planet. Now, instead of revenge, I don't think they have gotten their money yet for the job.

I could see them doing this. They attack the financial district, now they are hunted by the security forces. As determined before they committed to the operation, they go to Sarta's Palace looking for a safe house and their payment. He isn't very happy and wants those who are responsible for ending any chances of his deal going through and his control over the planet being secured. He would kill them, but not before they tell him who betrayed him, Kyle. Before he can do anything about it, you're gone and we've all escaped. That would make perfect sense.

To clarify:

1. Kyle orders Bloodreavers to attack FO, saying Nesba has their backs and wants them as a distraction. Kyle drops an anonymous tip to the Minister, causing him to increase security. The Bloodreavers get slaughtered but the leader survives, believing Nesba set him up.
2. Leader enters palace and pulls a blaster on Nesba, but the Hutt convinces him he knew nothing of the attack (And reveals that it hurt his plans to secure the Financial Minister as a partner). Both of them realize it was Kyle's doing.
3. Nesba believes Kyle is seeking to undermine Nesba and take over his organization, and has him beaten and thrown into the dungeon with Clare and Heckler. However, Clare uses the key Kyle gave her to escape and free the others. After freeing Jevan and the pilots, they begin to fight their way out as Financial Security hits the front gates, causing a distraction. During the fight Kyle is forced to reveal he is a Jedi in order to save Clare from a blaster bolt. They all escape in one of Nesba's freighters and rendzevous with Heckler's cruiser in orbit as Nesba flees the planet, vowing revenge over comlink.

Better?

"Do svidonya, mothaf**ka."
-Moff's reaction to spambots.
 Back to top »
Clare Velez
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Sun, July 18th 2010 10:37pm    Post subject:

All I can say... Is if Butters agrees...

Lez do dis.
 Back to top »
Thomas Heckler
Butters

Post Posted: Mon, July 19th 2010 04:38pm    Post subject:

Kyle Fenris wrote:

To clarify:

1. Kyle orders Bloodreavers to attack FO, saying Nesba has their backs and wants them as a distraction. Kyle drops an anonymous tip to the Minister, causing him to increase security. The Bloodreavers get slaughtered but the leader survives, believing Nesba set him up.
2. Leader enters palace and pulls a blaster on Nesba, but the Hutt convinces him he knew nothing of the attack (And reveals that it hurt his plans to secure the Financial Minister as a partner). Both of them realize it was Kyle's doing.
3. Nesba believes Kyle is seeking to undermine Nesba and take over his organization, and has him beaten and thrown into the dungeon with Clare and Heckler. However, Clare uses the key Kyle gave her to escape and free the others. After freeing Jevan and the pilots, they begin to fight their way out as Financial Security hits the front gates, causing a distraction. During the fight Kyle is forced to reveal he is a Jedi in order to save Clare from a blaster bolt. They all escape in one of Nesba's freighters and rendzevous with Heckler's cruiser in orbit as Nesba flees the planet, vowing revenge over comlink.

Better?

I like the way you think. What I don't understand is why Kyle would still want to be there when he finds out. Don't most people want to avoid being beaten and bruised? :P

You could use this revelation as a distraction, which would make sense. Then we break out, meanwhile, he discovers he has been double-crossed. He sends his guards to the dock to stop us, but the Elusive has sent down a shuttle already. We dive into a vehicle or something and they get in touch with us while we make our escape.

Then at the dockyard, we find ourselves right in the middle of a fight, between my crew and the security forces. Our arrival turns the tide, but then Clare is nearly killed and you have to save her revealing you're a Jedi. Sound good?

Back to top »
Kyle Fenris
Cheapy

Post Posted: Mon, July 19th 2010 08:28pm    Post subject:

Kyle wouldn't know until the leader was already there. I'm thinking it would go like this:

1. While Nesba is fuming over the attack on the FO, Leader enters, hooded and cloaked. Asks for an audience, whips off his hood and pulls a blaster on Nesba.
2. Leader claims Nesba sold him out to Trekgo, but Nesba counters with the claim that he knew nothing. meanwhile, Kyle is quietly trying to reach the door before Nesba remembers he sent Kyle to warn the Bloodreavers against attacking.
3. Nesba realizes Kyle double-crossed him, and the guards stop Kyle before he can reach the exit. Kyle manages to hide his lightsaber in a ceiling duct before being taken before Nesba, and he spins a story about wanting the organization for himself. Kyle is beaten and thrown into the dungeon, awaiting execution.

Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Tue, July 20th 2010 01:45pm    Post subject:

I like it. Let's get this done! :D

EDIT: I really don't have anything to comment/add really, you two are really the main players in this plot and I play more of the filler, sorry if I'm not giving much help.

But seeing as how we wouldn't have weapons in the dungeon, and there'd be guards, I think Clare almost getting shot should start there.
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Wed, July 21st 2010 03:56pm    Post subject:

I liked reading this plot! Excellent work you guys. WB Heckler! :D
 Back to top »
Thomas Heckler
Butters

Post Posted: Wed, July 21st 2010 04:13pm    Post subject:

Thanks. I know, its been a great ride guys, lets see what happens after Coruscant.

Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Thu, July 22nd 2010 02:09pm    Post subject:

Quote:
I liked reading this plot! Excellent work you guys.

Thanks man! But credit goes to Butters for making the plot idea :p

I think I'm gonna have Clare head right off to Carratos instead of heading to Coruscant, then Carratos, if that's okay.

So she'll get on a transport back to Carratos, where she'll meet up with ZIM somehow.
Clare Velez
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, July 26th 2010 12:43am    Post subject:

Posted with Clare, and I hope you don't mind Kyle getting kicked in the stomach by his captors, Cheapy. I did make it where it was played, Badim and Clare had done so a few times to let their captors think they had them under their grasp and let their guards down, sometimes it's just to make you seem weaker than you were for the same reasons.

Let me know if that's okay or if you'd like an edit, I didn't know how to get Kyle in there any other way.

So I guess it's up to Butters or you, Cheapy to get us out. You can NPC Clare if you need to use her.

And after talking with Butters and Space Jawa, looks like Clare will head to Coruscant as long as it's very brief, either that or she'll just catch a transport and head there anyhow.
 Back to top »
Thomas Heckler
Butters

Post Posted: Mon, July 26th 2010 01:03am    Post subject:

Clare Velez wrote:
Posted with Clare, and I hope you don't mind Kyle getting kicked in the stomach by his captors, Cheapy. I did make it where it was played, Badim and Clare had done so a few times to let their captors think they had them under their grasp and let their guards down, sometimes it's just to make you seem weaker than you were for the same reasons.

Let me know if that's okay or if you'd like an edit, I didn't know how to get Kyle in there any other way.

So I guess it's up to Butters or you, Cheapy to get us out. You can NPC Clare if you need to use her.

Indeed. Well, how does everyone feel about a three-way joint post? That would make the most sense. Though Cheapy, you don't have a messenger?

Back to top »
Kyle Fenris
Cheapy

Post Posted: Mon, July 26th 2010 01:41am    Post subject:

Nyet, comrade. :(

Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, July 26th 2010 01:55am    Post subject:

Well get it! It's not that hard! :P
...!

It also makes co-oping way easier, especially if we're discussing a three-way joint post probably.
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Thu, July 29th 2010 04:38am    Post subject:

YO! CHEAPY!!! GET OFF STARCRAFT—Nevermind, I'm finding it hard to do it too :P

Tag: Cheapy
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Thu, August 12th 2010 01:29pm    Post subject:

OOOO Cheapy, post :twisted:
Sara Soto
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Thu, August 26th 2010 01:47am    Post subject:

Just got back from work a while ago, so tired. So I'm gonna try and make the post with Clare and Upari fighting Sarta's men tomorrow morning before work.
 Back to top »
Kyle Fenris
Cheapy

Post Posted: Mon, September 06th 2010 07:08pm    Post subject:

Blaaaaaargh, just got back from a Labor Day weekend camping trip. Almost done sorting out the final post on Atzerri with Brote.

Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Assessment Room » Atzerri, Talos
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: