Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Thomas Heckler A.K.A. Keicho Upari
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Thomas Heckler A.K.A. Keicho Upari
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thomas Heckler
Butters

Post Posted: Thu, July 08th 2010 07:12pm    Post subject: Thomas Heckler A.K.A. Keicho Upari

Name: Thomas Heckler A.K.A (meaning to the world for now) Keicho Upari
Species: Human
Homeworld: Corulag
Desired Faction: New Republic
Desired Occupation: Captain
Force Sensitivity: Yes? (Would that make him more interesting?)
Anything you'd like to tell us about the character: He's a good guy, sometimes misguided...
Summarized Biography:

He always wanted to follow in his father's footsteps, but he worried he would be eclisped in his accomplishments and would never be able to live up to them. He was filled with unsatiable ambition, some rubbing off from his father some from being the first born. While his father had encouraged his younger brother, Lucus, with the opulance of Curamelle he always took Thomas on elaborate hunting trips on Corulag for Bulfus pelt. This is when he was skilled in riding them during his night excursions with many of his girlfriends. Unlike Lucus who became extraordinarily straight edged when his mother, Jacqueline, passed away Thomas would get into trouble to spite his priviledged upbringing and got involved with the Hutts who ran the Curamelle underground.

Brote, painstakingly, to protect his future kept this under wraps to secure his son his reputation so he could attend Academy with a spotless record. He also wanted to protect his son from the fate his father succumbed to when he owed them money. Having grew up under Imperial rule, his father was an Imperial Governor, he found it to cramp his freer spirit and while raised on Corulag he found other Imperial citizens to be very narrowminded. He was thirteen when the Empire and Republic came together in a Galactic Union, thus he grew up in a time of peace, not war with the Republic as his father had. He saw this when he was older as an opportunity to escape home, break from his father and become his own man.

He changed his name to Keicho Upari with a double identity. In 36 Galactic, he left his father on Corulag at the den of night and fled to Coruscant, where he joined the Coruscant Naval Academy. After graduating, he was commissioned as an officer on the Elusive, a powerful Mon Calamari Crusier. In this role, he showed incredible strengths and talents, mainly in maintaining the logistics of the ship which was a near impossible task considering the massive size of the ship itself. In 40 Galactic, through all of these years of service, he has finally been given the command of the Elusive rising from second-in-command to captain.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Fri, July 09th 2010 01:23am    Post subject:

You forgot your player nickname. :(

Expand

----"Moff", CMAC Dreamcrusher, Official Administrative Waldorf and Statler----
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Thomas Heckler
Butters

Post Posted: Fri, July 09th 2010 03:01am    Post subject:

Good point... Butters dude. Haha... hours of Bennigan amusement.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Fri, July 09th 2010 03:35am    Post subject:

I see. I'm going to change your name to your character... which name would you prefer be used? :p

Expand

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Thomas Heckler
Butters

Post Posted: Fri, July 09th 2010 03:37am    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
I see. I'm going to change your name to your character... which name would you prefer be used? :p

Thank you for always looking out for my better interests, sure go with my name. Though, my real nickname is butters. :P
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Fri, July 09th 2010 03:51am    Post subject:

...Which character name? Real or alias? :p

Expand

Back to top »
Thomas Heckler
Butters

Post Posted: Fri, July 09th 2010 03:56am    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
...Which character name? Real or alias? :p

Real... I see what you mean now. I thought we were talking about the nickname. Haha...
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Fri, July 09th 2010 04:24am    Post subject:

Oh hamburgers... well, application approved.

Welcome to the game. ;)

Now I really need to go to bed. Stupid caffiene...

Expand

Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Thomas Heckler A.K.A. Keicho Upari
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: