Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Medical Station "XyyX"
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » The Colonies » Medical Station "XyyX"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Wed, July 21st 2010 04:16am    Post subject: Medical Station "XyyX"

Medical Station XyyX

Currently Serving: 564 Patients

Currently Employs:
- - 112 Highly Trained Doctors assigned to a maximum of four patients
- - 250 Nurses
- - 1000 Medical Droids and automated service companions

Entrance Fee: 24, 000 credits, and each subsequent day 4, 000
((Most insurance companies will pay 10% or up to two days))

Station Executive: Brendrix Hayz
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Thu, July 22nd 2010 02:41am    Post subject:

The walk through the docking terminal was probably one of the longest feelings, sterile floor stretching for what seemed like miles. Jonas had been hoisted into a hover bed, Lucas and Alisson took the front, with the rest of the crew falling somewhere between Jonas and Sara's beds. Security terminals froze their entry, demanding that H6 and all weapons, including lightsabers, be left behind. Lucas obliged, as did the rest of the crew, passing a handful of gear to H6. It was rather surprisingly how much weaponry appeared, suddenly in the juggling hands of a killer-droid. Jaira was beautiful outside of the armor, and Lucas tossed her a faint smile. Welcome aboard, though the feeling was somber and dull with what was taking place.

"Thank you," The checkpoint guard granted their access to the rest of the facility. The space station lived up to the price, with grand white halls stretching as far as the eye could see. Droids were abundant, as were members of a variety of species. It felt strange to be some of the only humans aboard the station, but nevertheless, he trusted their work. Some were the leading patrons in medical science and participated in recovery breakthrough programs.

Lucas didn't engage in any banter between the crew, and most of them, kept their eyes patrolling the exotic medical environment. "All right, that's it. Patients only after this point, I'm afraid." Lucas adjusted his position, folding his arms. "Sorry kid, why don't you worry about getting the payment set up for your friend," He tossed an eye to crew, "How are you paying?"

Credits. That's all they cared about.

Tseneca opened her mouth, but Lucas shot ahead of her, "Listen, asshole. I want you to get your ass and as fast as you can, get into the lab to run all the frakkin' tests needed to cure my friend. Or have you lost all attachment to the oath you took as a doctor?" Lucas felt the pressure now, he was creating a scene, but still they didn't seemed convinced they were going to get paid. By the looks of it, a ragtag smuggler crew just piled in for a cure and run.

"Sir, it's our policy-" The desk clerk jumped in. Some pretty blond.

"Shut up, bitch." Lucas directed at her, using the Force to really exaggerate that last bit. "I was just shat out of a Sarlacc, and my friend, is probably one of the only people that can provide data-worth millions. He was directly connected to the Ancient Abyss for nearly two days. The data alone could provide you with another station."

The doctor seemed to take this a little more seriously, but still hesitated. Alisson floated through the Blight Leaper crew and menacing touched his neck, and adjusted it in a fair look of Lucas' face. At a low volume she said, "Do you know who this is?" Security had been on edge when Lucas had his outbreak, but now, they were ready to mow the crew down. "Lucas Pallanén-Davad." The doctor gulped. His family's wealth was legendary, enough to get Jonas and Sara promptly through the doors. Alisson released the doctor, retrieving a family credit-charge stick from her pocket. She slammed it in front of the woman Lucas had just named, "Charge it, but get me the station manager. Ask him to prepare the hangar for a Kuati legal team." And as though a hysterical lune, Alisson vented, "This place will lose all of its creditability by morning, if I am not satisified by his discussion."

His mother owned a well known holostation, afterall, which reached trillions daily. The blonde was clearly ready to snap, but the sudden change of identity brought him the A-list status of the financial world. Her hands moved quickly with a fabricated smile, as everyone went back to business. Tseneca slapped his back, "Interesting approach. Though if you ever call me a bitch, you'll be back in the Sarlacc."

Lucas breathed, and flashed a smile as he sat in the waiting room, thoughts returning to Jonas...
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Kyp

Post Posted: Thu, July 22nd 2010 03:39am    Post subject:

Kyp found a seat in the corner of the rather large waiting room, away from many of the unknowns on the station. He felt rather naked without his lightsaber and Jedi robes on. He was still wearing the attire he had worn to bed. He pulled the blue satin pant legs up a tad as he sat down and adjusted his loose white shirt. He had the first three buttons undone which showed his bare chest. Unfortunately it was marred by scars from years of active duty from the Jedi.

It was perhaps the first and only time the crew would see him out of his black Jedi robes, adding to the feeling of nakedness. Nevertheless he still wore his usual scowl as he scanned the crowd for familiar faces and deadly intents.

Jonas just had to go and fall into the Sarlacc. Truly he was a lucky individual. The boy had a good friend. Lucas had yet to detail how he had managed to get the Sarlacc to release it's lunch. Then again, Kyp wasn't sure he wanted to know what happened in there. What was important was that they all lived to see the next day. We're definitely leaping away from our blight.

Back in the Saddle First Previous Next Latest

Pilot of the Modified RZ-1 A-Wing Interceptor Vigilance

"No change comes without conflict. Perhaps my destiny is to be the irritant that forces the discussion, the blister that lets you know your boots don't fit."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Thu, July 22nd 2010 04:21am    Post subject:

Badim sat in the waiting room with the rest of his friends. Everyone, including Kyp, having been stripped down to their undershirts and basic clothing, H6 being forced to stay behind. Badim still looked like himself, even without his cloak on. He scratched the top of his head as an itch made it way down to the back of his neck. He wondered how Sara was doing, she wasn’t injured very much from the Sarlacc, having only maybe ten minutes of exposure to the Sarlacc apparently. But she did seem a little different, imprinted somehow. He vaguely understood what a Sarlacc was, or how it worked inside the earth of the terrain.
Lucas had been very abusive to the people here, wanting Sara and, more importantly it seemed, Jonas into the medical bays here. Something was odd with Lucas’ behavior, he seemed as worried as a parent, but with a heart as though it were he himself, before Clare had been killed.

Badim looked around, quickly noticing that most of the crew kept a certain distance from Badim, knowing he was in a tough spot right now while he dealt with his loss. He didn’t blame them, he would have done the same thing. But something clicked in his head, his dream, showing his friends turn away from him. Was it with disgust or with respect?

Jaira was the only one who was nearest to him, sitting in a seat adjacent from him. But she kept quiet, respecting his loss as well it seemed. She was strikingly beautiful, not as beautiful as Clare had been, but without her bulky, yet form fitting armor, she was indeed a head turner.
He wasn’t attracted, however. His only love in life had died, and so did he. All he lived for now was to deal with Jelahan, to finalize his own revenge.

Convictions First Previous Next Latest
Medical Attention First Previous Next Latest

Sara Soto
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Thu, July 22nd 2010 05:25am    Post subject:

Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkg_afnKEnM

Sara had been injected with a sedative as the doctors began to work on healing her. She had several wounds from the Sarlacc in her arms and legs, a closed and patched one in her side, which she was being treated for now. But she drifted in this drug filled room, watching her world go black, then a beautiful light appear as she began to walk towards a small fire on the ground with another woman, being ten years older than her, sitting next to it. Sara dropped a pair of logs, then sat across from Diann, her stunning blue hair outshining everything in the Shadowlands of Kashyyyk. Being in the Shadowlands, they kept their hands on their blasters at all times, waiting and listening among their chats for anything that would wish to harm them. Diann was her best friend, and they both felt they had the best friendship in the galaxy, that nothing could tear them apart.

She enjoyed the gossips, the conversations and bragging between the two, Sara’s escape from Badim always topping everything Diann had. But she awoke one morning to see Diann wasn’t anywhere to be seen in the camp they had set up. Sara searched high and low, trying to find her friend, quickly finding herself in a different jungle, bound to a stake and being carried through a forest despite her protests. They made it to a cliff edge, where they cut her bounds and forced her to freefall into a large pit. Being lifted back into the air by a snake and dropped.

Sara entered a cave, a blaster drawn as she carefully peered around every corner, trying to find a sign of Diann. But she quickly found herself on a steel world of lights and color, feeling her body being pressed to another… Valexxia in an inn, clothes strewn across the room. She felt large amounts of pleasure, but then feeling nothing but depression afterwards, until she saw Lucas, putting his hand on her head and clearing her mind of the sadness.

Sara reared another corner, hearing a low rumble from deep within as she saw a mutilated and barely breathing friend lying against the cave’s wall, gasping and coughing blood. A deadly duel followed, clashes of light and dances of different forms, ending with a willing sacrifice as she felt herself back flip into the pit behind her.
She tried to stay focused, running away from a creature behind her that growled in chase. She looked away from her path for only a moment, quickly tripping on a root and tumbling towards the ground. She looked behind her, seeing the root that cause her to fall, watching as it melded back into the dirt below her. She felt constriction, her blue arms trying to fight against the snake‘s hold, then plunging into darkness.

Sara crouched next to her dying friend, unwilling to let her go.
”Come on,” she whispered, ”Let’s get you to Rwookrrorro, the wookiees can help you there.”
She tried to heave an arm, but the red, viscous liquid covering it made Sara’s hand slip off Diann. She tried to pull even harder, not wanting to let her only friend go. But another low growl from within the cave sounded, sending a chill down her spine.
“Leave me,” Diann coughed, placing an arm on Sara’s shoulder, ”You don’t need to die here, I’ve lived, you haven’t.”

Sara didn’t know what she meant, continuing to protest that she could help her among the thuds of the creature’s feet, as it stomped through the cave towards them. But Sara finally and regretfully listened to her dying friend’s last request, for her to leave and survive. They said their goodbyes, able to make the sign of a bird with their hands. Their signature handshake, a symbol of freedom and unbound wings of friendship. Sara left her blaster with Diann as she fled the cave, dimly listening to her friend’s muffled screams, and the sound of vomit as it fell on the ground in front of Sara.

Sara finally awoke, the drugs wearing off and her head clearing. She wondered what her dream, or memories were, and which belonged to her, if any. Even with the brief exposure to the Sarlacc, she had been assimilated into it’s mind, watching and re-watching the memories of it’s most notable victims. She shivered, as the disturbing thoughts of other being's experiences, even the man she had once fallen for, flowed into her head as she tried to wipe them away one-by-one.
She looked around the room, seeing several doctors carefully watch over a sleeping man next to her. Jonas. She dreaded the name, but if that’s how he was wired, there was nothing she could do except curl her knees to her chest, and wonder what it would have been like to have been in his arms. She pushed the thoughts out of her head and straightened her legs, she couldn’t dwell on it anymore. But she continued to wonder, If not Jonas… Then who?

Medical Attention First Previous Next Latest
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Thu, July 22nd 2010 11:39am    Post subject:

One of the doctors came out of intensive and turned to Tsneneca and Lucas, who were huddled in conversation closest to the door. The others looked up, but tseneca put a hand up. They didn't all need to bombard the doc, there was just too many of them at this point.

The doctor looked disturbed. "I'm afraid..."

"Spit it out." Lucas was still being surly, and tseneca placed a hand on his shoulder.

The doctor swallowed. "Fact is, the biology of a Sarlacc is simple. We have trouble placing each and every functional issue when it comes to your friend. He's been lacerated, immobilized, pulverized and by all accounts, semi-digested. There are parts of him that are having response issues because they were starved for regular oxygen during the assimilation time. His brain is fine, I'm told the creature leave the brain intact to use for stimulation, but his vital organs are in critical condition."

"Meaning..." Tseneca pushed.

"Meaning there's not much we can do but place him on life support and hope for the best."

Lucas turned pale and then flushed, about to explode again. Tseneca squeezed his shoulder. "Bullshit. There are types of bacta that can restore organs to prime conditions. Or even replacement surgery..."

The Doctor looked annoyed. "We don't have that kind of resourcing here, we are a subsidiary medical station. maybe on corouscant..."

"No, not Corouscant." Tseneca said, thinking hard. "Thyferra."

a pause. Lucas looked at her. Then at the doctor. "Give us a moment..." He said, and pulled her aside. "You're not thinking-"

Tseneca rubbed her temple. It was getting really really hot in the waiting area. Things were getting complicated, but what choice did they have.

"You want to save him, yeah?" She asked rhetorically. "The Cartel had bacta, undecanted bacta that can help him recover. The Vratix produced it experimentally and I know for a fact that Thyferra keeps it underwraps. I'm not sure my uncle even knows about it. If we can get a hold of that, then we could save Jonas' life."

She took a breath, feeling as if she were on pins and needles. Chances, chances, and for all she knew they were lethal at best. there were too many ghosts on this side of the story, too much at stake. But what it meant was more than she was. It was about Jonas... It was about Lucas.

What she needed was intelligence. What she needed was Sethe. She turned on her heel, rubbing the back of her neck and calling back to Lucas. "I'll be back in 30, I have some things I need to look into."

Acrid Bacta and Bloodlines First Previous Next Latest
 Back to top »
Firi'Taknik
Jess

Post Posted: Thu, July 22nd 2010 03:38pm    Post subject:

Firi was sitting next to Badim, remembering what he had asked about Aquar. About how she had dealt with it. She glanced at Dex, who was talking with one of the others.

"You asked me earlier about Aquar, how did you know about that?" She asked Badim.

"Tseneca told me. she thought it was relevant." He responded.

"I suppose." Firi didn't mind talking about it. She told Badim about what had happened, about Aquar's forged connection. It wasn't romance, she made sure to tell him, she knew the difference now, but bonding, that was what it was. She told him of his death, and the hole it had ripped within her. She was still reeling from it.

"I chose not to seek revenge on Nico. I feel she didn't know any better. The hardness of her heart was... mis-aimed. Forgiveness is, well, not for those whom your forgiving... its for your own heart. The weight of resentment is to heavy a burden to carry sometimes."

Tseneca came in, looking tense. "I've just talked to Sethe, we're going to transport Jonas to Thyferra in order to get him better medical attention. He'll go on The Escrow, Sethe has better life support systems."

"You can't move him--" The doctor interrupted starting forward.

"Can and will." Tseneca snapped. "have him ready for transport in twenty minutes."

"Sara's recovering.." Lucas said.

"Then put her on the Leaper, we can take care of her there, Firi can help if she's up to it."

Firi nodded. If Sara wasn't close to death it was only a matter of therapeutic singing to get her back in order. She hoped Tseneca knew waht she was doing...

Back to top »
Alisson
Alex

Post Posted: Thu, July 22nd 2010 04:34pm    Post subject:

The motion of revelation went along quickly, as the Leaper crew switched gears. The station XyyX had cleared them of any financial charges, and even offered their services for future medical problems. It seems Alisson's threat of a legal team set the station executive and the business ego of the doctors into fetal-positioned obedience. Alisson assisted in the transfer of Jonas, his dormant body was slid into a bacta tank, with fresh infusions occurring nearly every hour. The bacta supply alone was worth nearly 100,000 credits. They were definitely scared.

Lucas retrieved his belongings, notably, his lightsaber. Anakin Solo was parting the vessel, he had mentioned his father was doing something stupid, and he needed to head back to Coruscant to discuss it. Alisson detected high levels of stress and an unusual amount of anger, from the usually calm Jedi. It would be sad to see the man leave the party, but she knew he'd appear once again, once the family obligations had been served.

With the crew divided, Alisson chose to remain with Lucas, and to keep an eye on the man known as Sethe. The ship was modest, but it was hardly up to Kuati standards. It would probably fail inspection in several systems, but it was easily countered by the amount of technological equipment. It was rare, and expensive gear.

Lucas plopped in front of the bacta tank, stretching momentarily. "What I'd give for a medic droid right about now."

Alisson smiled, "I took the opportunity to load their entire database. I'm better than anything you'd find."

"You always are." Lucas smiled, and the jolt of the docking latches releasing identified they were off.

Thyferra.

Tag: Han
PNPC Anakin Solo First Previous Next Latest
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Thu, July 22nd 2010 04:39pm    Post subject:

Lucas, Jonas, Alisson and Sethe continue:
http://unity.swrpgs.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8556#8556

Tseneca, Firi, Dex, Badim, Sara, Jaira, Kyp, H6 continue:
http://unity.swrpgs.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=137