Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Application for Mara Jade Skywalker
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Application for Mara Jade Skywalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mara Jade Skywalker
Rem

Post Posted: Mon, June 21st 2010 05:59pm    Post subject: Application for Mara Jade Skywalker

Player Nickname: Rem
MSNIM: Mara_Jade@ymail.com

Name: Mara Jade Skywalker
Species: Human
Homeworld: Unknown
Desired Faction: Jedi Order
Desired Occupation: Jedi Master
Force Sensitivity: Yes
Anything you'd like to tell us about the character: Honestly, no. She's Mara Jade, enough said ^^
Summarized Biography:

Has an unknown home of origin. At a young age she was taken from her home by Emperor Palpatine and brought her to Coruscant where she was taught the ways of the force by him firsthand eventually becoming one of the many Emperor's Hand. As the Emperor's Hand she worked under Palpatine and Vader, she did things such as gathering information about the remaining Jedi, and eventually even spied on Vader for Palpatine. Those were just a few assignments out of the many she did as an Emperors Hand.

However, this career came to an end with the death of Emperor Palpatine. As a final order as he died, he commanded her to kill Luke Skywalker. She spent the next several years pulling all sorts of jobs, eventually becoming a smuggler and meeting up with skywalker. Though she made it clear she intended to kill him, they were thrust into several situations which required each other’s cooperation.

This lead to her eventually renouncing the ways of the dark side and learning the ways of the Jedi under the Jedi Kyle Katarn. This however did not last as she eventually left the Jedi only to return at a later date, training at the Jedi Praxeum. Eventually, after a few missions here and there, getting closer to Luke as they completed them one by one, Luke asked her to marry him, and she accepted.

(Not sure what I am going to do with her, from what I see, Luke Skywalker is pretty inactive. Any idea from anyone on what I could do with her would be appreciated.)
 Back to top »
Han Solo
Han

Post Posted: Tue, June 22nd 2010 02:09am    Post subject:

There's a few points I would like to go over before you can get started:

Our Luke Skywalker is alive and well. He just recently returned from a long absence and is back to posting. Chukles is the guy you want to see concerning all things Luke and I believe he is also looking to put a plot together. It would be great if you two could come up with something together.

Also, Ben Skywalker is around at this point. We don't have a dedicated player for him yet, but you guys are free to move him around and use him as you see fit until we do track down a player.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any other questions.

Other than that, application approved! Welcome aboard! :)
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Application for Mara Jade Skywalker
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: