Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Barloz-class freighter -- The Dancing Remedy
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Mid Rim » Barloz-class freighter -- The Dancing Remedy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Thu, June 17th 2010 12:51am    Post subject: Barloz-class freighter -- The Dancing Remedy

The Dancing Remedy

Owned by the Neimoidian, Dorniekke, The Dancing Remedy was bought in an attempt by Badim Soilding to get Dorniekke off Nar Shaddaa for his own safety after falling into the crosshairs of Urnath Dirod. It has gone through little modification, except for a larger cargo ramp, large enough to barely fit an A-wing in. It also saw little use under Dorn's ownership, landing on Denon and leaving it parked there for over a year before he bumped into Badim again. Happy to have heard that he could finally leave with no danger from the now dead Dirod, he left for Coruscant for a maintenance check and to refuel. Where he again ran into Badim Soilding and Clare Velez shortly after he had gotten wind on one of Badim's possible relatives, Jaxor Soilding, living with his wife on the citysprawl of Taris.

As a long due favor for Badim, Dorn took him, Clare and their droid H6-32 on as passengers for the time being, and as long as it took to find out about Badim's past.

Specs:
Manufacturer: Corellian Engineering Corporation
Product line: Pre-YT series
Model: Barloz-class freighter
Class: Medium freighter

Length: 41 meters
Heigth/depth: 20 meters
Maximum speed (atmosphere): 850 km/h
Engine unit(s): CEC NovaQuad-D
Hyperdrive rating: Class 2 (Main) Class 12 (Backup)
Shielding: Equipped
Hull: 4 D
Sensor systems: 1 D
Navigation system: Equipped
Armament: Laser Cannon(1) Duel Turbolaser(2)
Crew:
Minimum crew: 1/+5
Passengers: 4
Cargo Capacity: 85 metric tons
Consumables: 2 months
Other systems: 2 escape pods

Badim Soilding
Clare Velez
Dorniekke
Deckplan
Cockpit
Common Room
Quarters

Lineage Plot First Previous Next Latest

Clare Velez
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Thu, June 17th 2010 01:11am    Post subject:

Clare finished unpacking both of the bags, setting them neatly in each of the drawers. She quickly peered at Badim and told him where everything was. He nodded and pocketed his comlink as he felt the ship lift and fly off into the sky. Badim laid down on the king sized bed and relaxed his head on one of the pillows. Clare went to the door and quietly locked it in anticipation to pick up where they left off, she paced towards the bed and laid on it herself, resting her chest on his as he wrapped his arm around her, eyes blissfully closed. Her heart jumped slightly as she looked him over, then Dorniekke interrupted her thoughts about Badim. She wondered about him, he seemed too nice, though that might just be his personality. Something was odd about it though.

She pushed Dorn out of her thoughts, leaving enough room for Badim. She wanted to know more about him, all she knew was that he had killed people and worked for Dirod. But she wanted to dig deeper, and she asked the only that could come to mind among the swarm of suggestions.

“How’d Dorn and you meet?” she asked, crossing her arms on his chest in curiosity.
 Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Thu, June 17th 2010 01:58am    Post subject:

Badim’s head filled with the best memories he had with Dorniekke, they had been friends throughout his career with Dirod, and the only one he had ever told about his release of Sara Soto at the time. They had been through some hairy situations, Dorn had been sent to extract Badim’s sorry-ass several times when he got in too deep. When Dirod survived an assassination attempt—one Clare had apparently attempted—he sent Badim after his friend in retaliation. This was several months after he had saved Sara, so after finding out that he was either framed or it was an accident, Badim helped get Dorniekke off the planet. Using what money he had to buy the freighter they were all in now.

He told the story to Clare, he didn’t need to skimp on details or anything, being a former assassin herself. Her eyes didn’t detour as he told the tale, extremely intrigued it seemed. When he finished, she just looked at him, stunned at the relationship the two had had. Even involving him in his family life as though he were a brother.
“Wow,” she let out in surprise, “He’s that important to you, huh?”

“Yeah,” he replied, then quickly continued with a laugh, “And this one time, we had to play that we were both desk-jockeys working for BlasTech to keep my secret from Breena and Jaalib…” he bit his lip, feeling a sudden pain in the back of his head at the thought of the two. Before he could continue, Clare suggested they go onto a different topic. She understood his pain for his foster parents, she was there with him and Sara when they were executed. She had stuck by him and even though she had to pretend to try and kill him, she stayed with him for the best or worst they could encounter.
He felt the sudden surge of Hyperspace, a slight acceleration in the ship. He laid his head back even further into the pillow, faintly hearing the hum that rumbled throughout the ship from it‘s hyperdrive. Clare pressed her body on his chest in exhaustion.

“What did you think the crew was going to do to you in Candrog’s Hall?” he asked, suddenly biting his lip again realizing he had made a bad question.
Surprisingly though, she didn’t take offense and replied jokingly, “I thought they were gonna frakkin’ kill me!” she laughed, briefly pausing as she remembered the ordeal, “I only saw it for a second, but did you see Tseneca deal with those battle droids; then shoot Candrog’s hand off? I was scared she was going to be the one pulling the trigger!”

She stared at him blankly, wiping away her laughter for a moment. She quickly smiled and played a yawn, “You know? I’m suddenly feeling really tired.”

Badim smiled, replying, “Yeah, me too.”

It only took them a moment for them to get out of their clothes and under the covers. Soon they were exhausted for real this time, sleeping next to each other again as they did the night before.
H6-32
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Thu, June 17th 2010 03:58am    Post subject:

H6 sat in the copilot seat of The Dancing Remedy’s cockpit, the odd looking Neimoidian sitting next to him. He had only heard briefly from Master that they were going to Taris to find his birth parents. His processors prepared for a long, drawn out chase across the galaxy, in the least the entire planet. The neimoidian, Dorniekke seemed to keep to himself, not taking H6 into account. Almost as if he were ignoring him. In the brief time H6 had to observe the turbolasers and weapon racks, he didn’t approve. The Blight Leaper had more weapons in and outside of it. H6 could use any weapon he desired for a mission, even if it didn’t fit the context of it, he had access to it at any time.

Statement: Dorniekke, I would just like to extend my concerns about your armaments aboard.”

“Oh?” Dorniekke asked, detouring his eyes from the controls as soon as they entered Hyperspace.

Statement: For one: Besides the few weapons we had brought aboard, I counted only one blaster onboard, with a minimal charge on it I might add,” H6 didn’t pause to let it settle so he could quickly, and effectively list his objections, “And Second: Your forward turbolasers didn’t receive enough time in it’s maintenance search. I spotted several malfunctioning systems which would have been openly visible to even an entry level mechanic.”

“So what’s your conclusion, droid? That I should have picked a better spot for repairs?” Dorniekke surprisingly hissed. It was a sudden and ruthless change for the creature, from docile to sarcastic and insulting. H6 realized that the crew of the Blight Leaper would have just called him by name, Dorniekke not only stated H6’s droid status, but letting it flow off his tongue with venom. H6 was impressed at the sudden change.

Answer: Yes, you should have. Suggestion: If you would like, I could bring up a repair yard on Taris with sufficient reviews to render a repair.”

“How about you just head to the cargo hold, hm?”

H6 nodded, then skillfully and almost elegantly raised himself from the chair and left the cockpit. He noted Lucas’ repairs on his systems, they were supremely effective, and have increased H6’s performance in combat, dodging the B2’s cannon fire being a remarkable example of it. He would have to thank Lucas personally when they returned to the ship. At least he assumed they would return to the Leaper.

H6 passed the room Master and Clare were occupying. His sensors quickly detected the room was locked. He enhanced his audible receptors’ sensitivity and listened for a mere moment. He quickly reset it to it’s default setting and left, disgust at organic reproduction filling his computer core.
 Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Thu, June 17th 2010 02:30pm    Post subject:

Written to: It’s My Time To Fly -- The Urge

Badim woke and carefully got out of bed so he wouldn’t wake Clare. He quietly dressed and left for the cockpit. Badim walked in to see they were still in hyperspace, he looked and saw Dorniekke sleeping in the pilot’s seat. He quietly walked up and into the copilot seat, mesmerized at the swirling, seemingly endless blue vortex that surrounded them. He glanced over at his friend, eyes still closed as he slept. Badim quietly remembered their adventures together, they had been through thick and thin. Their friendship was rock solid. At least it was until Dirod basically forced the two to split for a year.

Badim shook his head clear as he looked out of the viewport, seeing the blue streaks fade to individual stars, and the sprawl that made up Taris’ surface. Only very few planets could achieve such a feat of a planet wide city, the few he had visited being Coruscant, Denon and his home, Nar Shaddaa. He looked over at Dorniekke, still sleeping away. Badim took this as an ample time to give his piloting skills a workout. He gripped the controls and angled the ship towards the planet, The Dancing Remedy acted surprisingly well for it’s bulk. He keyed the com and requested landing permission, and with all the hangers that would be inevitably be on Taris, it didn’t take long to get it.

The stars soared around him as he accelerated, he followed the approach pattern, his shield dealing with the heat of the atmosphere as he entered. The early morning clouds parted for the Remedy and revealed the city to Badim. The light of the morning sun glared into the cockpit, waking Dorniekke. He watched comfortably as they flew over the tall buildings that looked like a mix of Coruscant and Nar Shaddaa buildings. Badim located the hanger and slowed his speed as he entered. He engaged the landing pads and set the Remedy down on the floor. They were here.

Clare Velez
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Fri, June 18th 2010 06:36pm    Post subject:

Clare and Badim reentered the Remedy to see Dorniekke arrive just behind them. He quickly set down the supplies he had gathered, just a few spare tools and some food, and left for the cockpit to take the pair to Naboo. Clare and Badim went to the galley to grab a bit of food to fill them both as they felt the ship liftoff. It wasn’t an amazing dinner, just an exhausted one. The day was whining down and Clare felt that she needed to get some sleep soon, but she looked at Badim as he played with his food with his fork.

He was contemplating on what Jaxor had said, piecing his family’s history together in a web that would lead to him somehow.

Clare broke the silence between the two, “Any interesting assassination tales, Badim?” she asked as his daze broke and he concentrated on her. He smiled, then looked up at the ceiling to reminisce, “I do, actually. Ever heard of Sheol Sthiceus?”

Clare silently shook her head. He continued anyhow, “It was how I got my signature cloak, and when I faced down a cyborg named Morgan.”

Five Years Earlier…

Badim had his mission, kill a Selkath named Sheol Sthiceus. This wasn’t a mission for Dirod, but for Boz Loren. He took contract missions for him when Dirod had a lull in missions for Badim. Badim walked the dim of night as he made his way through the Corellia Sector, towards Section 523-C, where Sheol was. The Selkath had a hefty bounty on his head, not to mention a ruthless kill count. Boz promised half the bounty as a reward, leaving Badim with over five thousand credits to save. Boz was a man that led a small time crime ring, only a select few were within it, but they excelled in collecting decent, if not great contracts for freelance bounty hunters and assassins such as Badim.

Badim came upon his target, a warehouse of some kind. With two guards in front and several others patrolling the area. The brown, Tatooine equate clothing he wore were nothing compared to his skills, making him a lethal, underestimated killer. He carefully approached the building, dodging patrols and dragging the odd one away for a silent execution. After two years of assassinations, he was ruthless and efficient. Not the weakling he used to be when he encountered the Weequays who threatened to kill him when he first met Dirod. He was hardened, not phased as the blood trickled out of the guard’s neck. He hid in the shadows, waiting for moments for the patrols to round a corner so he could move from cover to cover.

Eventually, he made it to the front entrance, flicking two vibroknifes at the guard’s necks, cutting off air to their throats as they tried to puff screams out of their windpipes. But all that could escape were whispers of air as they slunk down in bloody heaps. Badim readied himself at the door, then barged in to see the Selkath and a bodyguard, a towering man from one side, but when he turned to face Badim, he revealed himself as a towering cyborg. Badim aimed his blaster and fired the first shot, effectively missing either of them.

Tag: Space Jawa
 Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Sun, June 20th 2010 04:19am    Post subject:

Badim cursed as he saw his shot miss Sheol or the cyborg. He hesitated, watching the cyborg unholster a blaster pistol and aim it at Badim. Badim reacted and dove for the nearest piece of cover he could find, hiding behind a metal crate, barely three feet wide. He brought his E-11 around the corner and fired several shots, trying to distract both Sheol and his bodyguard as Badim moved to another set of crates. Badim jumped for three shimmering metal boxes as he glanced to his right, seeing the cyborg begin to fly with Sheol’s collar in hand. Badim stopped, almost thinking the mission was over. That he’d failed. But his hopes reignited when he saw the two fall to the ground again behind a collection of barrels.
“Shesk shoud kelsh frush, Morganish!?” Sheol yelled. Badim didn’t understand Selkatha, but he took it as a response to their attempt at flight. Badim raised his blaster and fired another salvo of blaster bolts at their cover.

“Fly. What did you think?” the cyborg retorted vigorously, un-phased by their crash, “Yeah, I got that.”

Badim dove for the crates he was heading to before, taking a moment to wonder if the man was insane as he spoke briefly to himself. Badim moved around one of the crates and spotted Sheol, lying on the floor as the bodyguard began to pull him back into cover by his ankle. Badim aimed and fired, hitting him in the elbow. The selkath screamed briefly in pain and shock at being shot.
Once the alien was back inside cover, the cyborg appeared out of nowhere and fired at Badim, catching him in the shoulder slightly: Enough to burn, but not enough to inhibit his aim. He quickly heard a distinct ping and roll as a grenade came in front of him. He didn’t have a chase to see what kind it was, being a Thermal Detonator or just a simple Fragmentation Grenade, he didn’t take a chance with any possibility. He jumped out and slid on his stomach for several feet as the grenade went off behind him. Sharp pieces of metal pierced his back, causing cuts and scrapes to riddle it. He ignored the pain, jumping to his feet and running as a salvo of fire came from his enemy’s blaster.

Badim sent himself flying into two pairs of cargo cylinders. He hid behind it in the calm of blaster fire. Hearing the man yell out, "You know, this would be much easier for the both of us if you just left now and stopped trying to kill anyone. I promise I won't tell anyone you were here."

He considered the offer, he could just leave. Screw with Boz and get himself out alive. It wasn’t as important as one of Dirod’s missions, where his foster parents were in constant risk. But he needed the credits, even if it was just to hone his skills in the brief break Dirod had given him, the credits needed to go to his family. He popped out and fired a shot in the man’s direction, hiding behind his own set of bunkers. He let his blast point in the duracrete speak the answer itself.
“I’ll take that as a no!” the man shot back as he fired his blaster in Badim’s direction. Among the blaster fire, Badim could hear the faint pat of feet making for an exit. Badim maneuvered around his cover to try and get an angle on his fleeing target.

Just as Badim was about to fire, the bodyguard jumped out and tackled Sheol to the ground, using his momentum to get within more cover: A large, industrial garbage speeder left here for some reason. Badim’s finger slipped and his blaster went off, almost hearing a muffled curse from Sheol. Badim saw just a sliver of room between the piloting portion of the trash collector and the garbage storage portion. He took aim and expertly flicked his last vibroknife through it and into the ground just in front of the two heads. Badim cursed silently as he heard the two muttering and planning. Still alive as it were.

Badim moved up, slowly closing the gap between them. He made it there unseen as the bodyguard peeked out of his cover to search for him. After a moment of Badim holding his breath, the cyborg announced, "I'm pretty sure I have the advantage right now. You might as well give up and go home."

Badim closed his eyes, contemplating an answer. He needed to complete this mission for some reason. Something pushed him to not surrender. Not to mention the cyborg might just shoot him in the back anyways. “That’s not an option.” Badim replied, instantly noticing his mistake as he heard another grenade land next to him. Badim jolted and ran for anywhere that wasn’t there, but the explosion still caught him in the back and sent him sliding on his back, sending the sharp metal slivers from before deeper into him. Badim almost slid entirely into a piece of cover unintentionally, but with a flick of his wrist, the cyborg sent Badim’s vibroknife back at him, cutting into his leg as it drew blood. But he could still flex it, so he wasn’t hurt badly. He inspected himself, it was pretty deep, but he’d hold until he got someplace he could stitch it up.

He shook the daze off and walked up a flight of stairs leading to the second floor, quickly noticing that Sheol and the cyborg had made an exit. Badim ran, ignoring the pain in his leg as he cumbersomely smashed a window open and fired five shots at Sheol. Accuracy by volume allowing one to hit him in the back of the neck, dropping him as the cyborg hesitated, seeing his employer dead.

Badim ran, running for his own exit as he pushed the doors open, leading him into an abandoned street. He might have been paranoid, but he thought he heard footsteps behind him, increasing his determination to rush forward into a crowd just ahead of him. He barged in, knocking two cursing aliens to the ground as Badim quickly paced the marketplace he had just entered. He noticed a cloak and quickly snatched it and donned it’s hood over his head. Effectively hiding him from anyone following him.

Tag: Space Jawa Consented and approved by Space Jawa. Thanks for the help with this Jawa, can't wait to do it again sometime!
Clare Velez
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, June 21st 2010 02:14am    Post subject:

Clare left for her quarters, after thanking Badim for one of his stories, she decided she was tired from walking around all day. Though pleasant, her feet were tired, it felt like weights made of duracrete were wrapped around them, all she was wanting was a little rest before they head to Naboo. Badim agreed, but said he was going to check on Dorniekke while she slept first.
Clare silently walked down the hallway on her way to their quarters, feeling the weights mentally around her feet getting heavier with every step. She finally made it to the door and walked into the room, quickly changing into her night clothes: A white, sleeveless t-shirt and blue shorts.
She scooted into their bed, covering herself in the crisp covers, laying her tired head against her pillow while her feet relaxed. She quickly nodded off to sleep, but that was only the half of it…

Five Years Ago…

Vomit still stained Clare’s lips as her and Rath navigated the dark passageway leading to a point where they could kill Fabr Cesic, to not only please Candrog, but to avenge their dead team. The two had torn their helmets off for a better field of view around them, their helmets offering little points of view or protection anyways. With their helmets on, they could see little around them and only being able to withstand a shot from a holdout blaster. Clare looked at Rath, his eyes with faint black rings around them as he concentrated on their target, fixated on revenge.
Clare’s own eyes felt sore, she wanted to rest, catch their breathe, escape and live for how long as they could, before being hunted by Candrog for their failure. They had little choice, it was either try and succeed, take a shot to their own heads and know they tried to avenge their fallen friends; or run and try to live before Candrog tortured them. Team Kinrath were tortured to death as punishment for their failure, and it still rippled through every veteran Black Stars member to this day.

They pushed forward, making their way silently through the underbelly of Fabr’s stronghold. Faintly hearing guards behind them in chase. Rath led the way, he had memorized every part of the building, but Jensi opted for a frontal assault…None of them knew how many guards Fabr had at the time, and it was their own fault, they should have scouted the area out more thoroughly, they were never this sloppy. And it had gotten her friends killed.

After forcing themselves to continue further, they entered a possible room where Fabr would be. They checked the room, seeing no one in it. They quickly checked a datapad to get a more accurate layout of the building. They picked a room and cautiously made their way to it.

They passed patrols efficiently, their blood pumping through them as they searched the building, going from room to room in search of Fabr. They had one room left, he had to be there. They burst in and found an empty room, with a man boldly behind his desk. Fabr Cesic.

Fabr raised a blaster, but Clare got to hers too late. Fabr fired, sending a blaster bolt soaring through the air, burning it as it came closer to her. Clare hesitated as Rath jumped in front of her and took the bolt in the chest. Clare screamed as she fired hers at Fabr, hitting him in between the eyes in pure rage. Clare fell to the ground holding Rath as he slowly died.
“Rath, hang in t-there…I’ll get you some ba-acta…then we can--”

“Don’t.” Rath coughed as he pointed to Fabr’s dead body, “Take the bastard to Candrog, then live as the last and final member of The Krayts.”

“But--” Clare uttered in confusion. She didn’t want to leave her last friend behind, it wasn’t right.

“Everything will be fine,” Rath said as he slowly forced Clare to lay him on the ground, “Take care, Patessa.”

Present

Clare jumped up in the bed, curling her legs together as she felt her salted eyes and cheeks. She looked down at Badim, stirring as he awoke from the sudden commotion.

“What’s wrong?” he said, quickly realizing Clare had been crying as he wrapped his arms around her.

“…I-I had a nightmare.”
 Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, June 21st 2010 11:05am    Post subject:

Badim wrapped his arms around Clare, her knees curled to her chest. He comforted her as she told him about her last mission before she became Candrog’s assassin. He didn’t know she had friends that had died outright in front of her, it’s only happened to Badim once with Breena and Jaalib. But she lost her friends, all of them in the mission. Badim didn’t even have friends during his assassin days, only pulling a favor every once and a while, his latest one being Tseneca. But the crew of the Blight Leaper was different to him now, it wasn’t a ride off the planet, it was their home now; and they were eager to get back to it once they were finished with Badim’s past.

He didn’t know what to say to Clare, he was stuck now. All he could do was comfort and tell her it was alright now. But she shook her head, thinking the same thing was going to happen to Badim, with how close they were getting, and how dangerous their mission against Vera Nico was.
“That will never happen, Clare. I promise that.” Badim said as he softly kissed her cheek.

“I swear it won’t happen to you,” Clare said as they both curled under the covers and began to return to sleep, “I will do whatever it takes to not let it happen.”
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Tue, June 22nd 2010 12:30am    Post subject:

Badim and Clare sat in the Remedy's cockpit with Dorniekke as they came upon Naboo, it's pristine oceans and swaying greens glittering to them, even while they were still in space. Clare wrapped her arms around Badim's chest, Badim wrapping his around her as they saw the sight. Dorn looked up from the controls briefly, seeing the two's eyes locked to the planet. He shrugged and went back to the controls.

Dorniekke was never really into romance, just never liked it at all. Even when they were both rarely put on the same mission together, he'd shrug when he saw such things and gave the casual I'm going to barf look by pointing his finger to his mouth.

Badim just ignored him, either he hated it or not, Badim enjoyed it. He finally felt happy, Dorniekke had the respect to not give off the I'm going to barf message.
Badim watched as The Dancing Remedy flew over the grassy plains as they came upon Theed and landed. The three exiting the ship. H6 making the wise remark to stay behind, a part of him being an Assassin Droid and all.

Tag: Alex When your character gets through I’ll continue this, but don’t be doing anything crazy with these guys until I get to Lake Country ;)

H6-32
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Fri, June 25th 2010 10:54pm    Post subject:

H6 casually walked through the single corridor that separated the cargo and crew sections of the Remedy. He was forced to stay behind on his own accord, walking around among the peaceful, weakly pacifistic Naboo people would have drawn too much attention with his assassin droid exterior. He didn’t care, however, it gave him a chance to repair various systems in the ship, such as the malfunctioning weapons systems. He entered the cockpit, hoping to get another session of verbal abuse from the Neimoidian, he let out an eccentric sigh in disappointment.

His audio receptors clicked, he heard faint tapping coming from the ship’s communications room. He paced slowly towards it, he wanted to scare the alien and hear the inevitable abuse that was sure to follow. He quietly opened the door to Dorniekke with his back turned as he faced a hologram, of which he couldn’t get any view of, being blocked by the Neimoidian. Something was odd about the transmission, the voice from the hologram didn’t match that of Master’s, or anyone he knew.
”This information is invaluable; do you know where your next location is?”

“He said: Whether they succeeded or not, he’d go back to Coruscant to meet his friends.”

”I see… Then I will only have a short opportunity to-” the hologram froze, then vanished. Dorniekke looked distressed at the sudden disappearance of the man on the other end. He turned his head slightly, acknowledging H6, the last thing H6 could recall, was the neimoidian saying, “How much of that did you hear?”

Back to top »
Clare Velez
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Sun, June 27th 2010 02:49am    Post subject:

Written to Sanctuary from Kingdom Hearts II

Clare and Badim returned to the Remedy in the dead of night, no one except a few wandering tourists were up at this hour, but the two were embracing each other as they made their way back to their quarters. They stopped briefly to meet Dorniekke, partly worried and looking distressed almost, sitting on a crate with a blaster in hand. Badim asked what happened, then he saw the smoking hulk of H6 lying behind him, a burning hole in his chest. H6 had attacked him outright for no apparent reason, just appeared in the room he was in and started threatening him with a blaster. He made his way out and to the cargo hold, where he grabbed a blaster and blasted H6 in the chest.

“Wouldn’t be the first time,” Clare muttered as she stared at H6’s lifeless body, “The blasted part, I mean.”

“I’ll have Lucas check him out when we get back to Coruscant,” Badim said as he patted Dorn on the shoulder, removing the blaster from his hand, “He’d be able to handle anything H6 could throw at him, he’s working on that frakkin’ Droideka too and all, so he should be able to deal with him.”

“Thank you, Serdadu. I will prepare for our departure to Coruscant right away,” Dorniekke replied, walking with the two as they walked down the corridor, “How did your mission attend?”

“…I have a family at last.” Badim replied. Clare looked at Dorniekke’s expression, a nod and smile, something was wrong with it. It might have been shock from H6 attacking him; it must have been shock. Dorniekke was a good being, she knew that now and didn’t doubt him, she knew Badim didn’t either by the smile he returned. They separated, Dorniekke heading to the cockpit, Clare and Badim to their quarters. Clare locked the door, pressed her back against it and smiled slyly at Badim, allowing no escape for him. She gently flexed her index finger seductively, directing him towards her.

They softly pressed their lips into each other, locking their lips and breathing each other’s air as she was lifted up by the waist. She wrapped her legs around him, feeling him carry her towards the bed, dropping her playfully on it. He quickly discarded his shirt, Clare discarding hers as well. She reached and felt his bare skin, flexing against her cold hands. She grabbed around his shoulders and pulled him on top of her, the two discarding the rest of their clothes as they continued. She quickly scurried under the covers with him, beginning the act as they rolled and sweated as the blankets and sheets curled and clung to them. Her fears and lies melted away, she was safely and pleasantly in the arms of her Castle and Sanctuary.

She anticipated their now completed session for more than several hours, starting early in the day in the fields, and finally ending here. They rolled to their sides, curling and caressing their sweating and tired bodies to sleep as they felt the ship lift off the ground, then into hyperspace after a moment. She wondered how much the crew would laugh when they heard Badim’s real first name, Anesho.

“Goodnight, Clare.” Badim said as he fluffed his pillow slightly and laid his head on it.

“Goodnight, Anesho.” she giggled, attracting his attention.

“Don’t get me started,” he joked, pecking her on the lips as he rolled back on his side and into sleep.

Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Sun, June 27th 2010 01:49pm    Post subject:

Badim checked their belongings, making sure they were all packed and ready to board the Leaper. H6 would be a problem, lifting his heavy carriage would be difficult, the three would be able to do it though. Even if Dorniekke despised the droid at the moment, H6 was still incredibly valuable to him, saving Badim’s ass once already. He wondered what could have gone wrong with his programming, he was only programmed to attack when anyone from the Leaper was threatened or someone fired on them. It was a puzzle Badim was sure Lucas could fix. He looked at Clare, still sleeping soundly with the covers wrapped around her. Badim straightened himself, fully dressed and ready to greet his friends as a True Soilding.

He felt the ship leap out of Hyperspace, they were here now. He pulled out his comlink, reading the LED display, Tseneca still hasn’t answered his message. Something wasn’t right. He paced to the cockpit, seeing Dorniekke angling them towards the planet below. He handed him his comlink, “These are unique comlinks, they’re connected only to each other and can’t be traced when an outgoing call is made,” he said.

“What would you have me do with this?” Dorniekke asked as he pondered the device.

“Trace the signal, the comlinks can track each other, incase anyone is separated and needs help immediately.”

“Right away.” Dorniekke said as he tried to juggle tracking the signal and piloting the ship. Badim planted himself in the seat next to him and took the copilot controls to let him concentrate. He felt the ship shutter as they entered the atmosphere and a wave of heat washing over them during their decent, being deflected by the shields. They entered the early morning skyline, the planet never ceasing for a moment to rest. He looked to his right and saw the hanger that the Leaper was inside, and the glorious Jedi Temple beyond it.
“Any luck?” Badim asked, briefly watching Dorn dance his fingers across the control console.

“They’re all in the Jedi Temple, save for an…Alisson, she’s in a speeder somewhere near the Space Ports.”

“We’ll drop H6 and our belongings off at the Leaper, then Clare and I will walk to the Temple.”

“Farewell, Serdadu.”

Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Mid Rim » Barloz-class freighter -- The Dancing Remedy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: