Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Application for Set Harth
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Application for Set Harth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Set Harth
Solomon

Post Posted: Sun, May 30th 2010 08:35pm    Post subject: Application for Set Harth

Subject: Application for Set Harth

Hello, this is the primary antagonist for my little foray into the Star Wars Unity RPG. I would like to have him to begin as protected NPC character, as my own Jedi Knight character and bounty hunter character will be searching for Harth on orders of the current Council. He won't be active immediately; but will be introduced in traces and clues along my storyline.

Ideally, none of my three characters will affect or influence the main current of the RPG, as I've been batting a couple of SW plots around for a while, so hopefully the three won't cause an objection.

Player Nickname: Solomon
MSNIM:

Name: Set Harth
Age: His spirit is over 1000 years old; his body is that of a late twenties man.
Species: Human Clone
Homeworld: Unknown
Desired Faction: Independent
Desired Occupation: Dark Jedi Guardian
Force Sensitivity: Yes

Summarized Biography: Set Harth has been alive for a long time, collecting and caching Sith and Jedi artifacts and Force objects across the galaxy. He has near limitless resources, plans his movements and responses carefully, and has several bases and starships to keep the news of his activities and Force presence low, and continued existence even lower. His only weapon is a lightsaber, which he uses regularly to eliminate people who discover his existence or his caches, and like true Dark Jedi, resorts to violence to achieve his self-centered ends.

The Jedi Council was at times aware of the legend of his continued existence, but was never aware of his activities with the Dark Side of the Force.

More in the Star Wars - Ultimate Adversaries RPG Guide, and at http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Set_Harth
 Back to top »
Kastor Antilles
Cray

Post Posted: Tue, June 01st 2010 01:31pm    Post subject:

Okay, we're going to approve this, but please keep in mind that the powers a character in the SW DnD game cannot be unlimited on a game such as this. So, please exercise restraint and common sense with any of these characters. :) If you have any questions about what's appropriate, shoot one of CMAC a PM.

Also, remember to check out the Recent history of the galaxy, in case you haven't already. It'll get you up to date on what's going on in the game.

Aside from that, application approved! Welcome to the game! :D
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Application for Set Harth
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: