Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Unapplication for Koshina
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Unapplication for Koshina
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Koshina
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Tue, May 11th 2010 02:04am    Post subject: Unapplication for Koshina

Link to Original Application: http://unity.swrpgs.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=174

Reason: Unable to continue due to huge amounts of writers block, and impatient got the better of me while waiting for Zara(No worries, I didn't know how to continue her anyways) Not very good with established jedi (Jedi knight, I do better when I work them up)

RPG Effect:
Plot failer. She wasn't a major character, just a few inquiries with other players which had a minimal after/long-term effects on their characters.

In Aftereffect, this brings my total character count to four: Badim Soilding, Clare Velez, Diann Reeves and Michael Harrison. I will be reapplying for Jonathan Ferris in a little bit, bringing it up to five, but Diann will be out the door in about three months due to established plotline with her, bringing it back down to four.
 Back to top »
Kastor Antilles
Cray

Post Posted: Fri, May 14th 2010 12:31am    Post subject:

Acknowledged.
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Unapplication for Koshina
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: