Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Theta-Class T-2 shuttle "Zealot"
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Inner Rim » Theta-Class T-2 shuttle "Zealot"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emmett Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Fri, May 07th 2010 01:24am    Post subject: Theta-Class T-2 shuttle "Zealot"

Theta-class transport shuttle Zealot

Quote:

Manufacturer
Cygnus Spaceworks

Product line
Cygnus-Sienar shuttle family

Model
Theta-class T-2c personnel transport Imperial Grade and Issue

Class
Personal transport
 Back to top »
Emmett Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Thu, May 13th 2010 12:10pm    Post subject:

Emmett had been happy to leave deep space. Its not that he didn't like working for the true empire, he loved it, but running reconnaissance was what he did best. Working under the wire was his specialty.

It was Selena's idea that he continue watching Nico. He'd agreed readily, wanting to leave the burgeoning chaos of whatever it was Zend was planning. his main focus was staying out of the way, following proticol, and jumping in when ordered.

Currently, he was in the inner rim, off of the Shipwrights trace near Atzerri. Nico was near Denon, he knew. Where, he wasn't sure, but he'd hailed her to let her know he was in the area. She was still affiliated with him, still under imperial protection, she knew it. What was she up too now?

Emmett leaned back against his seat, locking his fingers and tucking his hands behind his head. It was only a matter of time.

do what you want with this. im not sure i want tseneca and fink meeting up yet, but i do want him to still be affiliated with nico in some way. keep me posted

Tag: Alex
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Inner Rim » Theta-Class T-2 shuttle "Zealot"
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: