Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Telos IV
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Outer Rim » Telos IV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dylan Vega
L.E.N.

Post Posted: Tue, May 04th 2010 09:59pm    Post subject: Telos IV

Prine's Corner
Thani

Dylan Vega walked into the cantina, called Prine’s Corner and found that it was very active, there were men looking at stunning Twi’lek dancers, Sabaac players crying over their loses and bidders yelling at the holo-vision that was displaying the latest swoop race.
Dylan went to the counter and questioned, “Dre Prine?”, then a male Sulluston turned his head to Dylan with a smile and said, “{Translated} Dylan, long time no see.”
Dylan shook his head with a smirk at Dre’s response, “Good to see you too Dre, can you stop talking in Sullustese?”

Dre laughed and replied “But it‘s fun messing with your head.”
“How‘s business?” Dylan started a conversation by simply asking.
Dre lifted up his arms and exclaimed “Great, were having our annual ‘Swoop Race Night.’”
“How many party crashers so far?” Dylan said, breaking Dre’s excitement.
Dre put his arms down, picked up a glass, began cleaning it; then said, “Nine, five more and we‘ll beat our record from last year. What will you have?”
Dylan sat up straight and replied, “The usual.”
As Dre reached down to grab a cleaner rag, he replied to Dylan’s request, “One Ruby Bliels, coming up.”

As Dre was getting Dylan his drink, Dylan saw a group of Weequays and Rodians that were having a drinking contest. Two teams of four each having a glass of Ruby Bliels, starting from left to right, one person of each team would drink their glass as fast as they could and when he finished his drink, the person next to him would start drinking. The first team to finish all four cups won the match, it was just an easy way to make grudges and get drunk; fast too.
“Here, you go…” said Dre as he placed a glass of Ruby Bliels in front of Dylan, “…one cup of Ruby Blies, but I suppose that‘s not all you want?”
“What makes you think that?” said Dylan jokingly as he picked his drink,
“You always come in here looking for information on your next bounty.” Dylan put down his drink and said, “You guessed right, I’m looking for a Rodian named Rerok Marsh. I’ve tracked him through this sector and thought you could help me out. He tried smuggling illegal weapons on the Corellian Run, he killed the authorities and fled from the sector when they found his stash. Last time he was spotted he was flying a beaten up YT-1210. Here‘s a picture.”
Dre took the holo-picture out of Dylan’s hand and said “I see,” Then Dre leaned on the counter, “if you were trying to hunt me down, I‘d try to disappear. That Chiss over there, called Kuzaxs with the trandoshan bodyguards just so happens to work in that kind of department.” Dylan got up, finished his drink then gratefully replied, “Thanks for the tip. Put it on my tab.”
Dre shook his head as he took Dylan’s glass and started cleaning, “As usual, as well…”

As Dylan approached the Chiss, the trandoshan bodyguards stood in front of him and said “Easy boys, I‘ve got business with Kuzaxs.”
{Translated} Nameee.” Demanded the bodyguard.
“Dylan Vega.” While one of trandoshan guards lifted up a data pad, Dylan quickly admitted,
“I don‘t have an-”
{Translated} You don‘t have an appointttmenttt.” The guard announced.
“I know, but need to talk to your boss.”
{Translated} Lisssten, if you don‘t turn around and-”
“It‘s a matter between life or death!” Dylan yelled. The bodyguard look down with a troubled face and whispered into Dylan’s ear. “{Translated} Wait here.” The bodyguard then turned around, walked up and started whispering to his boss. Kuzaxs nodded his head and the bodyguard signaled Dylan to come forward. The trandoshan reached out his hand and said “Weaponsss, now.” Dylan gradually gave him his weapons. The Kuzaxs, without turning his head, asked, “Who are you?”
“Dylan Vega, I have important information for you. But it needs to be private.” Kuzaxs and his bodyguard looked at each other, Kuzaxs nodded his head and the guard left. Kuzaxs offered Dylan a seat and went straight to business saying, “What information do you have?”
“Well, first off I think you need bodyguards that aren’t so gullible.” Joked Dylan,
“I see,” Kuzaxs realized, “Then I‘ll change the question. What do you need?”
Dylan leaned in, coupled his hands and recounted, “I heard you were in the disappearing business,” Kuzaxs nodded, allowing him to continue, “I need to know where a rodian is, a Rerok Marsh?”
“That’s private information,” Kuzaxs replied, sticking his nose up, acting stuck up, “I don’t just give it out for free.”
“Eight-hundred credits.” Dylan said, sliding a credit chip with the money encoded inside. Kuzaxs took the credit chip, leaned in and whispered “Go to the Thani square in two hour, a Twi‘lek named Aran Klakk will meet you there and give you the information you need.” Dylan leaned back, put left arm around the chair and in a low, demanding voice, he said “Instead of that, how about you tell me where Rerok is, right now. And I won‘t kill you.” Dylan prompted the knife underneath his right hand, to which the trandoshans didn’t expect. Kuzaxs smirked at Dylan’s resourcefulness and replied “We should really have scanners. Rerok is preparing his ship in Sector E to go to the Peragus asteroid field, if you want to catch up with him you better hurry.” Dylan shook his head, holstered his knife, stood up and said “Good boy, but if I find out that you lied to me, I‘ll be back.” Dylan went over to the trandoshan, demanded his blaster back, and left the cantina.

On Dylan’s way to the hangar, he noticed the two trandoshan bodyguards from the cantina running after him. Dylan pressed a button to call the elevator and waited for the two trandoshans to catch up. When the trandoshans were close enough, they both lifted up their vibroknifes, then Dylan un-holstered his pistol and asked “Life or Death? Your choice.” The trandoshan stopped and looked at each other, thinking why he would ask a question like that instead of shooting them, one of them turned and yelled “{Translated} DEATHHH!” Both trandoshan charged at Dylan, he quickly shot the knife out of one of the trandoshan’s hand forcing him to find and collect it. The other trandoshan lifted up his right hand with the knife in it to try and pierce it through his human heart.
Dylan quickly grabbed the trandoshan’s right hand with his left and shot him three times in the stomach. Then Dylan whispered into the trandoshan’s ear “Should‘ve picked life. Rest in peace.” The trandoshan dropped his knife which accidentally scratched Dylan on it’s way down to the ground, and fell down with thud. Dylan looked at the other trandoshan whom had just found his knife, the trandoshan lifted up his left arm with the knife and yelled, “HAHA!” But his joy was interrupted when Dylan again, shot the knife out of his hand, the trandoshan looked at him thinking that his end was coming.
“Life or Death?” Dylan asked, while pointing his pistol, “Last chance.” The trandoshan looked panic as if he didn’t know what to do, if he should kill him or take his chances with Kuzaxs. The trandoshan ran away as fast as he could with out looking back. Dylan holstered his pistol and with a smile said “Smart lizard.”
*DING*, the sound the elevator made as it opened. A man with a tusk and a suitcase, walked out the elevator looking at a data pad, he noticed the dead trandoshan, looked at Dylan and questioned, “Did you kill this trandoshan?”
“I gave him a choice before he attacked me, life or death.” Dylan replied, “He chose death.”
“That‘s still murder!” replied the man,
“No, that was self-defense!” defended Dylan as walked into the elevator.

*One Elevator ride later*

Dylan ran out of the elevator into the active hangar bay area, trying to make up for lost time, he went for the reception desk as fast as he could. When Dylan got to the reception desk, the female Twi’lek with blue skin at the desk said, “Hello sir, what can I do for you?”
Dylan, breathing heavily, answered, “I‘m looking for a rodian named: Rerok Marsh, here‘s a picture.”
The Twi’lek leaned in to take a closer of the picture, she recognized him immediately and said “I remember him, he was in here the other day, he tried hitting on me.”
Dylan looked at her and asked, “Where‘s his ship?” she pointed to the right and said, “Hangar Bay 8, he‘s scheduled to leave in six -no- five minutes.”
“Thank you.” said Dylan as he made a run for Hangar Bay 8, and on his way he could hear a faint sound of the twi’lek saying “Have a nice day!”
Dylan rolled his eyes thinking, I‘d kill for one of those again. As Dylan made his way, pushing people and droids alike out of his way, he saw Rerok entering the hangar with a crate. When Rerok looked to his left and saw Dylan coming after him, he ran inside the hangar dropping a weapon that was in the box. Dylan stopped before following and looked at the weapon on the floor. It was a handheld version of a disruptor rifle, he’d faced plenty of these before, he has to be very careful, one shot can vaporize him in less then a second. Dylan pressed his hand against his ear phone and said “R9, prep the ship for take off and meet me by Hangar Bay 8, Sector E, got it?”
“Be-dede. Wooo.” R9-T1 replied.

Dylan un-holstered his pistol and slowly entered the cargo filled hangar. Dylan would look around every corner after corner as he made his way to Rerok’s ship. Dylan heard a faint charging sound coming from behind him, he got down immediately as the deadly disruptor beam glazed over his head, burning a hole through the crates in front of him. Dylan looked at the hole burned into the crates and then aimed down his sights where the disruptor beam supposedly came from, only to find nothing there. Dylan got up and went to the spot where the beam came from, there were two paths that Rerok could’ve taken, one to the left and the right… Dylan thought he saw a glimpse of Rerok’s pants go to the right, but as soon as he was about to go right, he heard a noise coming from the left. Convinced that Rerok must have run around to try and flank him, he went left. As Dylan approached the origin of the noise he said, “Come on out, Rerok, don‘t make this hard on yourself!”
Then to Dylan’s surprise, a protocol droid came around the corner and said, “Sir, please be cautious when using that weapon.” As the droid kept babbling on about legal issues, Dylan heard the same faint charging noise from before and again dropped onto his stomach. The disruptor beam missed Dylan again and instead went through the Droid and hit the control panel behind it. Dylan rolled onto his back and saw Rerok trying to fire with his disruptor rifle again, Dylan acted quickly and shot Rerok in the leg. Rerok let out a cry in pain and started limping as fast as could to his ship. Dylan got up on his feet, he looked back and saw the annoying protocol droid twitching about as it still tried to list the amount of laws there were on Telos. Dylan would’ve said Thank You to Rerok, if he wasn’t trying to kill him.

Dylan ran for Rerok’s ship believing that he going to make a break for it. When he got there he found that Rerok had taken himself a female hostage, holding a knife next to her throat. Rerok saw a glimpse of Dylan, pointed his disruptor in Dylan’s direction and yelled “{Translated} Come out now, where I can see you!” Dylan did what he asked and stepped out of cover while keeping his gun pointed at Rerok’s head. Dylan would’ve already freed the poor girl by blasting Rerok’s brains all over the room if he wasn’t using her head to protect his own. “{Translated}Lay down your weapon,” Rerok commanded, “And I might let you live. Shutta!” Dylan looked at the human girl, she gave him this look, as if she was trying to say, Do what he says… Please…
“What about the girl, what happens to her?” asked Dylan,
“{Translated}I think I‘ll keep her for a little security, but what do you care?”
Why do I care? Dylan thought as he lowered his weapon,
“That‘s it.” gloated Rerok,
Dylan stopped what he was doing, and thought Because of Ella
Dylan quickly took aim and shot Rerok’s leg of which he had shot before, Rerok let out an even bigger cry of pain then before, the girl made her move and she punched Rerok in his mouth so hard that a small tooth and a shower of blood expelled.

“Now,” Dylan gloated, “Are we going to have anymore problems?”
Rerok coughed out some blood, looked at Dylan and in a weak voice said, “{Translated}I don‘t think-*cough!* I‘m your problem- *breathing in heavily* right now.”
Dylan didn’t know what he was talking about, until he turned around and saw three Weequays pointing their blaster rifles at him. “{Translated}Drop it.” demanded one of Weequays.
Dylan had no choice, he was now outnumbered and outgunned, Not the first time though. Dylan did what the Weequay said and put his weapon on the ground. Rerok stated laughing and coughing horrendously at Dylan‘s failure, as he limped his way onto his ship he exclaimed “{Translated]}Nice try, bounty hunter! *cough* *cough*Maybe you‘ll get me next-oh-wait there won‘t be. Kill him.” He finished with a malicious laugh.
Dylan watched as the filthy Rodian flew his ship out the hangar and into the freedom he doesn’t deserve.
Dylan turned around to look at his potential Murderers, Dylan stood straight and smiled and said
“Life or Death? Your choice.” The Weequays began laughing at Dylan’s stupidity, How can you kill all three of us!, Oh, I‘m so scared. Mommy help me! They probably mocked inside their twisted heads. One of the Weequays stopped laughing long enough to ask, “You and what army?” Dylan raised his left arm higher then his right and pointed behind them. The laughing began to diminish as the Weequays turned only to see fifteen security guards all armed and ready to fire. “So?” asked one of the guards, “Life or Death? As the Bounty Hunter put it.”
Dylan Vega
L.E.N.

Post Posted: Wed, May 05th 2010 09:53pm    Post subject:

The Weequays laid down their blasters in disappointment, one of whom threw his so hard that the scope on top snapped right off. With a smile Dylan looked among the crowd of guards, as if he was thanking every one of them. In the crowd of guards he saw the human girl of whom he just saved from Rerok’s clutches, “I assume you had something to do with this, miss…?” Dylan thanked. “My friends call me, Haley,” she replied, “Just repaying the favor.”

Dylan smiled, trying to enjoy the moment while it lasted. Dylan shook his head to get himself back to reality, he knelt down to grab his blaster off the floor and said, “As much as I‘d like to stay and chat or sign papers, I need to catch up with Rerok before he escapes.” As Dylan got up and turned around, he could hear R9 flying The Wandering Raider into the hangar bay. As his ship came in, Dylan heard someone saying, “Wait, I have something for you!” Dylan looked back and saw a Duro running up to him with a device in his hand, “Good thing I caught you,” said the Duro, “I‘m the docking manager, we were able to attach a tracking device to that Rodian‘s ship before he left the atmosphere. Take it, you‘ll need it more then we do.” The Docking Manager handed Dylan the tracking device, Dylan check it over to see where Rerok was.
“He‘s still above Telos, I can still catch up with him. Thank you.” Dylan shook the Docking manager’s hand and got on The Wandering Raider to try and capture Rerok.
Arelk Corrzk
Powerslave

Post Posted: Fri, May 07th 2010 07:35pm    Post subject:

Name: Arelk Corrzk(For the time being)
Outside Prine‘s Corner
Thani

Arelk Corrzk sat in the shadows just outside Prine's Corner, a popular cantina in West Thani, the closest one to Starport as a matter of fact. He'd been waiting for hours, preying on a Chiss that goes by the name of Kuzaxs, for over atleast four hours. He'd seen fellow Trandoshans and other species come in and out of there, bodyguards. Arelk hissed in disappointment, he hadn't seen any sign of Kuzaxs for a long time. The Chiss has gotten more than a few people ticked off at him for throwing them under the bus. One just so happened to be hutt, who put a hefty bounty on his head, and more importantly he'd messed with Arelk. "Bleecchh." Arelk hissed as he saw another set of patrons exit. Arelk's temper started to shorten but if it wasn't for his step-fathers dark teachings in the force, he would have made tactical errors and gone in guns blazing, much like what the average Trandoshan Bounty Hunter would do.
Thoughhh he thought to himself, cocking his head, I could take whatever they had in there withhh little sssweat, using the Forceee, althoughhh, I didn't helppp me with that Wookkieee He shook his head, remembering the time in Tatooine, feeling the crudely carved scar that ran along his cheek.
He stretched his arms out and gave out a lizardly yawn. His forked-tongue flexed back and forth as he yawned and stretched. After a while the Cantina closed, but still no sign of Kuzaxs coming out.
"Bleecchh!" He hissed louder this time, whisper among himself, "He mussst have a back door of sssommme kind that I missssed." he shook his head, and moved to a different location. Hefting a large, X-45 rifle with him. He strapped the weapon on his back and began searching for a possible exit. Nottthing. He was about to reluctantly return to his previous hiding spot, when he noticed Kuzaxs, "Kuzaxxss" Arelk proclaimed, hissing at his name, "Lookss like he broughtt sssome friendss." Responding to the Trandoshan and Weequay guards that surrounded the Chiss, only the top of the Chiss's blue head shown from the top of the crowd.

Arelk didn't have time for subtleties, he un-slung his X-45 and aimed for the Chiss' head. He fired and the green, unsuppressed blaster bolt flew towards it's target, though, it only clipped the tip of the blue mass. Only burning him slightly.
"Poooddooo!" He exclaimed, then hissed as his position was given away and it started a chase after him. Kuxas was returned to the Cantina, of which he had came out of, and where he would remain until his guards caught Arelk. He un-holstered his sidearm and fired back at his pursuers as he ran forward. He ducked behind a street corner and noticed security personnel approaching to the scene, though, not noticing Arelk himself. Spying at his surrounds quickly, he saw a sewer grate just in front of him. He lifted it up with the force, and jumped into the stench filled sewer. He closed the grate above him, and listened for anyone suspecting him. All he heard were security personnel demanding the bodyguards to lay down their arms. Arelk didn't stick around to listen much longer, he soon found a passage way out of the sewer from the action, and he would resume his hunt for Kuzaxs. After washing off this horrible scent.
 Back to top »
Dylan Vega
L.E.N.

Post Posted: Thu, May 13th 2010 02:33am    Post subject:

Dylan’s next move on finding Rerok Marsh was to go back to Kuzaxs and force him to admit where Rerok‘s current location was. Dylan imagined that Kuzaxs tiped off Rerok and sent those Trandoshans, and Weeqhays to try and stop him before he could capture Rerok. Lora Tanner entered the cockpit as The Wandering Raider came out of Hyperspace, she looked at the planet below and asked.

“So this is Telos IV?”
“Yep.”
Replied Dylan, “now when we dock I want you to stay in the ship until I come back or I say so on the communicator here in the cockpit.” Lora looked at Dylan and asked, “Why can‘t I just come with you?”
“Because you need some identification to get around this galaxy, and I don’t have the time to wait for you to fill out the paper work.” replied Dylan, “We‘ll get you some ID on the next planet.”
“Okay, sounds like a plan.”

Dylan left The Wandering Raider in Lora’s care when he landed it in hangar bay, as Dylan walked out of his ship he was greeted by the Duro docking manager that he had met the last he was here. “{Translated} Hello and welcome back to Telos IV, I never did thank you for ridding my hangars of that Rodian scum. I’d quit before my precious hangar bays turn into some sort of smuggling operation.”
Dylan lifted up his hand in a stopping motion and said, “Don‘t thank me, I haven’t caught him yet.”
The Docking Manager shrugged his shoulders and said, “{Translated}Well either way, the whole docking fee that you have to pay, consider it, as you humans say ‘on the house’. ” Dylan nodded his head in gratitude and said,
“Thank you, I appreciate that. By the way, I need to see those Weequays who were in hangar bay 8.”
“{Translated}Their in the Security hub,” replied the Dock Manager, “you‘ll find it in Thani Square.”
Dylan nodded his head as he said, “Thank you, I’ve got to go.” As Dylan left the hangar he could hear the dock manager saying, “{Translated} Have a nice day.” Dylan shook his head and again thought, I‘d kill for one of those again.

As Dylan entered the Security Hub, he was ‘kindly’ greeted by some of the security guards that said, “What business do you have here?”
“I‘m here to see some Weequays that were in hangar bay 8 the other day. I have to ask them questions.”
The guards looked at each other for moment, “Give me a minute, I need to check with my commander.”
said one of the guards. Dylan sat down on a chair in the lobby and waited for the guards to come back. Suddenly, some guards came in with a captured Gamorrean pig, the pig overpowered the guards and began squealing and rampaging around the lobby. Dylan quickly pulled out his pistol, punched the Gamorrean hard in the snout, with his attention focused on Dylan instead of everyone else in the lobby, Dylan pointed his blaster and asked, “Life or Death?” The pig snorted at Dylan’s remark, as he calmed down. As a group of guards came to detain the pig , one of them approached Dylan and yelled, “What were you thinking? You could‘ve gotten us killed!” Dylan holstered and said, “I‘m pretty sure that the pig would‘ve done the same thing.” As the guard kept yelling at Dylan, another guard came up and punched the other. “What was that for?” he asked, “For being an ass, again.” she replied. As the guard left the lobby to wash off the blood on his face in the bathroom, the female guard said, “Sorry about that, it won‘t happen again. What do you need?”
“I need to see your commander to talk about some Weequays”.
“Then follow me. He‘s interrogating one of them now.”

As Dylan followed the guard he looked into the prison cells and he saw some the lowest forms of life that the galaxy had to offer inside each cell. He saw a group of guards wrestling the Gamorrean pig he had just defeated onto the ground while another group was beating the pulp out of a Rodian who had punched one of them in the face. The girl opened a door leading into the observation room, “You‘ll have to wait until the commander comes out of the interrogation room.” said the girl. Dylan looked from the one-way mirror and saw a male Twi’lek in a police uniform in his late thirties interrogating the Weequay, “Listen,” demanded the Twi’lek, “If you don‘t collaborate with me, I‘m going to have bring in some heavy weapons to roughen you up.”
“If it‘s anything like that guy you sent in last time,” replied the Weequay, “then I‘ll just do the same thing I did to him.” The girl leaned in and whispered to Dylan, “He broke Bobby‘s arm, poor guy is still in surgery,” she shook her head. I don‘t have time for this, Dylan thought as he left the observation room and into the interrogation room, “What are you doing?!” the woman yelled.
Dylan didn’t answer, when he entered the room the commander with his head buried beneath his shoulders, turned towards Dylan and said, “Who in the Force are you?” Dylan shut the door behind himself and replied, “I‘m your heavy weapons.” the commander got up, approached Dylan. Face-To-face, the commander just stood there, he finally let out a sigh, rolled out his right arm and said, “Be my guest.” Dylan nodded his head, sat down, coupled his hands, leaned in and said, “Hello.”
“Who the Hell are you?” said the Weequay, “Well, unless you tell me exactly where your boss is, I‘m the worst thing in your life.” The Weequay ignored Dylan as he made the old blah, blah, blah gesture with his hand. “That‘s what headtails over there said.” said the Weequay. Dylan sighed as he shook his head. He then pulled out blaster and fired a bolt right next to his face. “Your Crazy!” yelled the Weequay.
“Were not trying to kill him!” yelled the commander also.
“Your not, but I am.” said Dylan as he fired another shot even closer to the Weequay’s face. “Oh, I know what this is!” yelled the Weequay, “This is some sort of intimidation trick, well I‘m not falling for it!”
“Why?” asked Dylan,
“Because-because, you need me alive to answer your questions!” replied the Weequay whom was probably about ready to pee his pants at the moment.
“Do I?” replied Dylan “there are plenty of Weequays like you in here who will tell me where Kuzaxs is.” Dylan leaned across the table, pointed his gun at the Weequay’s forehead and continued, “Maybe I can use your corpse as an intimidation trick.”
The Weequay looked at the commander hopping that he would save his life, but found that he was shaking his head whith smiling probably thinking. He deserves it anyway. He looked back at Dylan as he was taunting him by hovering his finger over the trigger. Then at the moment Dylan depressed the trigger just enough for it to make a click, a hair away from being fired, then suddenly the Weequay closed his eyes and yelled, “His hideout is on the east side of Thani, you need a pass-code to get in which is 9206529, he has forty bodyguards inside!” Then the Weequay buried his face into his arms as he cried on the table, and wetted his pants. Dylan got up, holstered his weapon, and said, “Thanks, your smarter then the pig.”

When Dylan and the commander left the interrogation room, they began to chuckle that quickly turned into laughter. In between his laughter the commander said to Dylan, “That was-the most immature-reckless thing I’ve ever seen,” He paused and gave himself a deep breathe and continued, “Wish we thought of that!”
The female guard came out of the observation room, shook Dylan’s hand and said, “That was very impressive, you broke Billy’s record,” She then looked at her commander and asked him, “What‘s our next move?” The commander stood straight, put his hands behind his back and replied, “Were going to make an all out attack on Kuzaxs’ hideout. The crimes that he’s committed in getting high value criminals out of our grasp, has already earned him the death sentence, so we don‘t have to watch our aim.” Dylan grabbed the commander’s shoulder and said,
“Wait, if you guys go in there guns blazing, Kuzaxs will probably get away.”
“And if we don‘t he‘ll get away.” argued the commander,
“That‘s why I plan to go in there with stealth.” replied Dylan,
“No, it‘s suicide.” said the commander
“Sir,” the guard interrupted “Our swat team is busy on another situation. Maybe this will work out for us.”
The commander paused for a moment to think and said, “If the swat team can‘t go kill Kuzaxs, then I will.”
Then the commander turned his head towards Dylan and stated, “I‘m going with you. I need to make sure you do your job right when you kill Kuzaxs. For I know you could be working for him, and you could just as easily fake his death as you fire a gun.” Dylan looked at the commander, and with a chuckle replied, “Not in that uniform.”

*One hour later*

Dylan zoomed with his binoculars getting a good view on Kuzaxs’ hideout from a nearby roof top.
“Looks like the Weequay‘s Intel was good.” said Dylan, “I recognize that trandoshan to the left, I spared his life when he tried to kill me the other day.” The commander brought down his binoculars, looked at Dylan and said, “and you never filled a police report?” Dylan brought his binoculars back up and replied,
“I was dealing with another situation at the time.”

*Five minutes later*

“Looks too heavily defended,” said the commander, “Were going to have to wait for the swat team.”
Dylan lowered his binoculars and said, “I agree, we should-”

Tag: Powerslave Okay, you can start blowing stuff up now ;)
Arelk Corrzk
Powerslave

Post Posted: Thu, May 13th 2010 07:13pm    Post subject:

Arelk, still on Kuzaxs' trail, waiting outside in the shadows of Kuzaxs' hideout, waiting... Watching... Just one mess up and Arelk would tear the place to shreds, taking the Chiss aswell as the guards. Arelk waiting for nearly a hour, until he saw one of the Trandoshan guards, wander off into the shadows, looks like he is more worried about his boss's temper after breaking up the patrol, then his certain death. As soon as he entered the shadows Arelk snuck up behind him, grabbed him around his throat and snapped his neck in two before he could even zip up his trousers. Arelk grabbing his keycard, and readying his X-45, a swipe away from Kuzaxs' predictable fate. As soon as the doors open, Arelk instead of going in guns blazing, he looked, and he saw no-one to be seen. Empty. Could it of been a Decoy!? Thought Arelk.

Arelk carried on searching around the metallic husk of a building, Arelk carried on till he reached Kuzaks' office. "Hello Arelk, I've been expecting you... Nice job on one of my deadbeat guards." Arelk kept within the shadows hoping that he could kill him still without being detected. "Pointless hiding in the shadows, I have a guard on every inch of this room." The lights that circled around the room light, and revealed a mass of deadbeat mercenaries pointing their gun at Arelk. "You brought this on yourself, Arelk, but remember I have eyes and ears everywhere on Telos IV, and that little attempt earlier, I expected more of you, atleast of put it on my forehead." Arelk hissed and in an instant, Arelk used the force to switch off the lights around the room. "Where did he go! God damn it, a force using Trandoshan! Our luck!" In a attempt of desperation all the guards shot randomly in the air, Arelk kept cool, and placed a blaster round in every single one of them. After a while the back-up generator kicked on, revealing to Kuxazs a room full of his hired mercs, all with Blaster rounds in their foreheads.

"I thinkk that makess up forr my little misstake." As Arelk walked towards the cowering Kuzaxs, Arelk put his X-45 to his forehead. "You want it heree." Before Arelk could pull the trigger, a bounty hunter and a swat team entered the room, Arelk looked and hissed, as he pulled the trigger to splatter the Chiss's blood all over his desk.
 Back to top »
Dylan Vega
L.E.N.

Post Posted: Thu, May 13th 2010 09:25pm    Post subject:

Dylan saw the Trandoshan hiss at them, then splatter Kuzaxs' brains across his desk. Enraged, Dylan exclaimed, "What the Frak did you do that for!?". With a hiss Arelk replied, “I wasss paid to kill Kuzaxsss, and I wassn‘t going to let ssome loussyy copss ruin it.” Dylan grabbed Arelk by the neck and said to his face. “I needed Kuzaxs alive to ask him some questions about my bounty.”
“I don‘t ccare. Besidess, he would jusst lie to you jusst ass he did with me.” Arelk replied as he spitted at Dylan’s face with his hissing. The commander put his hand on Dylan‘s shoulder and said, “Sorry Dylan, he beat us to it.” Dylan eased his hand off of Arelk’s neck, Arelk got up onto his feet and mocked, “Your going to have to try harder then that.” As Arelk made his way for the exit, the commander stopped him saying, “Wait, you need to answer some questions.” Arelk turned his head and glared at the commander, “I killed the Chisssss,” hissed Arelk, “Whatt more do youu needd to knowws?”

Tag: Powerslave Alright, now the extra bodyguards elsewhere should start converging on the hideout, so, just start blasting and meet up at the Raider in Hangerbay B-32, just sneak onboard and then I’ll create a thread in the assessment room where we can chat and plot.
Dylan Vega
L.E.N.

Post Posted: Tue, May 18th 2010 05:07pm    Post subject:

“You know more about Kuzaxs than anybody in this room!” said the Commander, Arelk moved his eyes left and right identifying everyone in the room. Arelk slouched his back, and said, “Ssuch information issn‘t freee.” Dylan tilted his head upward as he rubbed eyes from the long day he had and replied, “What do you want?”
“I want a sship,” replied Arelk “I‘ve been sstuck on thiss rockk for too long.”
Commander put his hand on his hips and replied, “I can‘t just give away ships to commoners.”
Arelk shook his head as he replied, “No sship, no deeal.”
“He’ll fly with me.” Dylan replied. Arelk and the Commander then looked at Dylan with confused faces as he continued, “this way the Commander doesn‘t have to give up one of his ships, you get your ride off world, everybody’s happy.” Arelk rubbed his chin thinking if this was a good move for him. Arelk stepped in front of Dylan, put his hand and replied, “Yoou‘ve… Got a deeal.” The two odd pair then shook hands in agreement to this deal, Arelk would tell everything that Dylan needed to know about Kuzaxs and his bounty Rerok, in exchange for a ride across the galaxy until he could find his own ship to govern.

Tag: Powerslave Welcome to The Wandering Raider :)
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Outer Rim » Telos IV
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: