Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Blight-Leaping
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Assessment Room » Blight-Leaping
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Han Solo
Han

Post Posted: Sat, August 18th 2012 10:28pm    Post subject:

Sorry to double post, but it's up!

And now for something different (*puts on admin hat*):

I've been thinking a lot about the game today and tonight and ways that we can improve things and get people posting again. I think it would be wise to gather who we have left and come up with some kind of plot that we can work together on. It'll be like rounding everyone together and instead of having everyone spread out across the galaxy and doing their own thing, we keep the plot more tight-knit and work together as a team. If it means that some of us take up several characters to fill roles, so be it. I fully intend to stick around and be active with posts from here on out and I would love to have someone to back me on this. Let's get this game rolling again and let's have some fun!

So, who's up for something like that? And maybe this even warrants its own thread and if so, I would be happy to start it up.
 Back to top »
Morgan ZIM
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Sat, August 18th 2012 11:34pm    Post subject:

Han Solo wrote:
So, who's up for something like that? And maybe this even warrants its own thread and if so, I would be happy to start it up.

Probably the best way to go about it if this is/turns into a serious idea.
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Fri, August 24th 2012 03:47am    Post subject:

Okay, I think we need to restructure what we have going on right now.

I'm thinking we should wrap Dac up and move into a collective plot with other characters. I think Jessie's activity is going to be rare, at least for a while.

So I'm thinking Tseneca returns to Thyferra for a while, maybe to finish out the pregnancy. OR I was thinking about using her on Naboo, maybe she retires there to finish out the pregnancy, while keeping her head inside the Brotherhood. I could post as Kleiia once in a while mentioning Tseneca. I would assume Sethe and Lucas would have a toll on her, and maybe a mini vacation makes sense for her right now. (With Jonathon and the kid, she wouldn't be kidnapped, because that would only complicate the small numbers that we have left)

Jawa, what did you want to happen with Nico? I'm having trouble writing for her, especially on Dac. So I think I want her to disappear for a while after this plot, most likely retreating to her secret lair.
 Back to top »
Anakin Solo
Alex

Post Posted: Mon, September 03rd 2012 01:39am    Post subject:

Throwing a wrench into the Tseneca-Nico-Emmett Love Trangle, check out the latest Coral post on Thyferra!

Tag: Jess
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Assessment Room » Blight-Leaping
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62
Page 62 of 62

Jump to: