Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Application for Dirk FiresShadow
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Application for Dirk FiresShadow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KS StarKannon
Kyle

Post Posted: Tue, March 23rd 2010 01:42pm    Post subject: Application for Dirk FiresShadow

Player Nickname: Kyle
Yahoo: thatstheparadox

Name: Dirk FiresShadow
Species: Human
Homeworld: Tatooine
Desired faction: none
Desired occupation: soldier of fortune/smuggler
Force sensitivity: yes
Anything else you would like to tell us about this character:

Summarized Biography
Dirk was born on the hot sands of Tatooine, his family slaughtered by Tuskan raiders in his mid teens. He spent his late teens hunting the band that killed his family. During this time he gained street smarts and fighting skills. But something else emerged an intuitive sense for things to be and in combat what was about to come. His movements and reflexes seem supernaturally quick. When he finally caught up to the Tuskans that caused him such harm, he slaughtered them to the last. But then was a turning point in his life the evil that he felt shocked him and for the first time in years he felt fear. He vowed to never again succumb to such vicious tendencies. He moved on and started hunting fugitives which he did with ruthless abandon. He has been known to smuggle oppressed peoples supplies or them to safer planets. FiresShadow is as chaotic as any tempest and yet the good of his youth only adds to the chaos that troubles his soul.
Kastor Antilles
Cray

Post Posted: Thu, March 25th 2010 02:30am    Post subject:

Application approved. Welcome to Unity! :D
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Application for Dirk FiresShadow
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: