Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Galaxy Royal Resort "Coruscant"
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Coruscant » Galaxy Royal Resort "Coruscant"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Sun, April 25th 2010 06:08am    Post subject: Galaxy Royal Resort "Coruscant"

Galaxy Royal Resort "Coruscant"

"Enjoy your stay with Royal and Noble families from all over the galaxy..."
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Sun, April 25th 2010 06:29am    Post subject:

"Lady Pal-la-nin, Dah-veed," the nervous desk clerk pronounced her name slowly, as though he had spent the last hour attempting to get it just right. She smiled, letting him know that she wasn't offended by his attempt. "It is an honor to have you staying with us." Ryan had strode in momentarily later, the boy making a nervous squeal, almost sweating from the overlooking and concentrated stare from the hotel manager. "Mister Dah-veed, welcome to Coruscant."

"Thank you, Darrahl." Ryan smiled kindly, "It's been, what, about a month?"

"It has, welcome back, sir."

Ryan leaned in to kiss her cheek softly, still continuing the conversation with the hotel employee, adjusting so the manager would overhear, before dropping his tone to a whisper so only the three of them could understand, "Darrahl is my favorite employee. Everything has always been in perfect order, never a problem. Boy has a creative mind when it comes to artificial programming, too. Did you read the information I gave you?"

"All of it, and I think I have a solution to the tetra-hydrix equation that is causing your receivers to delay by six seconds."

"Really?" Arlyn understood her husband's tone exactly. If allotted, he'd be engaged in hours of conversation, and the perkiness had suggested extreme interest.

"Hunny, please." Arlyn politely extended, hoping Ryan would understand that she wanted the clearance key to the rooms.

"Right, right. You go ahead, I'm going to have a word with Darrahl, if you don't mind?" Arlyn rolled her eyes in a dramatic playful fashion, the Telburns sweeping in to collect Ryan's objects, as the honorary guard followed her to the lift.

The view had extended to the late-evening skies of Coruscant. It was cluttered with people, hundreds of billions carrying about their daily business. Traffic lanes, and the city lights scattered as far as the eye could see. It was disturbing.
 Back to top »
Ryan Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Sun, April 25th 2010 06:52am    Post subject:

For the better part of the hour, Ryan had spent talking to the young desk clerk, and honestly, the boy had solved it. Shaking the young man's hand, Ryan said, "Welcome to Slyfer, I'm glad to have you aboard." The boy beamed. He needed someone after Alisson's leave from the family business. It had been difficult to let his favorite "project" go, and in many ways, had considered the droid among his own children. He had grown fond of their business trips, teaching and showing her the ins and outs of the galaxy. Much of the feelings of when Lucas, Damian and Isabella had left, seemed very similar to what he had felt towards her absence. Arlyn had called it nesting.

"We'll be leaving Coruscant in three weeks, you are welcome to return to Kuat with us then, or we can arrange a private shuttle at your leisure..." Ryan's voice drifted, the melody playing on the speakers had reminded him of a gift he wanted to present to his wife.

"Either way, sir."

"I'll be in touch, then. Good evening, Darrahl." Ryan parted, finally making his way into the lift as he reached for his mobile communicator. Inputting Anakin Solo's information, he informed the family friend, "Arlyn and I have landed, we are staying at the Royal Resort. Please tell your parents we are anxious to meet them. Dinner, perhaps?"

Tag: Han
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Wed, June 09th 2010 08:02pm    Post subject:

Takes place AFTER the Dinner Meeting with the Solos
http://unity.swrpgs.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=298
----

Arlyn fluffed the pillow, before opening the sheets to the massive comfort bed. The fabric was soft, most likely imported from Naboo. She entered peacefully, the long day of travel and the dinner was beginning to take its toil. Ryan was brushing his teeth, something he saved for last, before he entered the room. "What did you think?" Arlyn finally asked, "I was quite surprised."

"I think Leia was caught off guard the most," Ryan chuckled, though equally concerned,"I dunno, really." The man collapsed next to her, the bed sinking momentarily, before the material distributed the weight. "I wouldn't want it to seem like an Imperial corporate giant seizes Solo Enterprises..."

"That would be horrible," Arlyn admitted, and it would probably mean the end of Solo Enterprises, if the wrong holo-news agency gets the story first. "You think he means it? He's known for sudden impulses."

"I think he does," Ryan said matter-of-factly, "He looks like he needs out. I don't think this is what Anakin had in mind."

"Should we talk to him?"

"No. I think they have enough on their plate, without us stirring the pot." Ryan's answer was the truth, whether Arlyn liked it or not. She didn't want anything to come between their family and Anakin. She liked having the man around. He had become a positive role model for her own children, especially Lucas. Arlyn wrapped her hands around her husband's torso, kissing his cheek softly.

"Tomorrow will be an interesting day..." Arlyn's voice trailed off, both deep in thought on the new possibilities which laid ahead.
 Back to top »
Alisson
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, June 22nd 2010 05:33am    Post subject:

The desk attendant had been relatively helpful, once Alisson had identified herself as a member of the Slyfer Corporation. It seems Ryan had recruited the young lad, and he was moments from taking up his position in the company. Alisson retreated to their private suite, sulking her arm beneath the cloth, before the door opened. It was Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad who had answered the swipe of the card.

"Alisson?" Both surprise and joy in her voice, before they embraced each other. Alisson removed the cloth, her damaged skin revealing her true, artificial nature. Alatáriël looked worried, calling for her husband immediately. Ryan emerged, and Alisson processed an enormous amount of joy. In a way, he was like a father to her. He was her creator, her mentor. Their bond would be eternal.

"Come over here," Ryan retrieved a bag, running several samples. Several minutes after looking beneath the holoscope, he sighed. "Well, the good news, I can fix it."

Alisson looked at him, her eyes wide with anticipation, "And the bad?"

"It'll just postpone what is happening. I'm afraid, you've caught a strange form of bacteria. It's been known to thrive Nal Hutta, and its moons. Completely harmless to organic material, but to synthaskin..." Ryan retrieved an ointment and applied it to her wound, "This will reduce their numbers and slow the damage..." he retrieved a data padd, loading a set of coordinates. "I could have this shipped, but it could take weeks, maybe even months, to reach Kuat. A pollen, when ingested, of Felucia has been known to adapt the syntha-skin. It's an immunization, of sorts."

Alisson registered this knowledge as Ryan grafted a new patch of skin to her forearm. The ointment sent a burning sensation to her cybernetic brain. "How long will this last?"

"A month at most. It could spread to other parts of your body." Ryan washed his hands. Alisson rubbed the new piece of skin. It felt alien and bizarre. "It's only temporary, and you'll adapt." Arlyn rubbed her shoulders. The pair were the closest she had come to a family.

"Why are you still on Coruscant?" Alisson asked curiously, she had memorized Ryan's launch schedule for the SLYFER module. Arlyn and Ryan had glanced at each other, before Ryan broke the news.

"We have the exciting opportunity to pursue a business in New Republic territory..." The pause was long, "Solo Enterprises."

Finding the Cure First Previous Next Latest
 Back to top »
Ryan Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Wed, June 23rd 2010 01:49pm    Post subject:

The repairs on Alisson’s skin went relatively well, though he hated to see the young droid damaged. He had developed a great deal of parental safeguards when it came to her, the bond between creator and creation mystical. Ryan explained in detail everything that had happened at the dinner and his own research since Han Solo's offer. Solo Enterprises seemed a prize, though needed some work on getting it expanded to its full potential. Han had lacked the support system of upper management, perhaps with Anakin away; Han had reserved and groomed the position for one of his sons, specifically the youngest.

"It sounds... profitable." Alisson had answered. Ryan laughed, enjoying her humor much more than any one in conversation. She was simple and basic, but only because she chose to be. Behind her eyes existed an artificial brain which could out think an entire classroom of academic elites. At least, Ryan liked to think so.

"It will. The investment is quite large, so we won't see any of that for the next five years…” Ryan’s voice trailed, “Unless there’s a war or something.” Alisson smirked, she seemed to get his humor as well, and perhaps, that was intentional on his part. Arlyn entered the room, sporting a refreshed look in Kuati attire.

“How are things?” She handed both Ryan and Alisson a drink from the fresher.

Alisson seemed to know she was more or less inquiring about Lucas, “He’s fine. Had another run in with Nico.”

Arlyn nearly doubled over, “What?”

“The Denon Bank assault, we were there. Tried to stop the whole thing.” Alisson flinched as Ryan applied the last of the stitches. He didn’t know his son was involved, but the fact they tried to prevent the travesty made Ryan proud. He wasn’t sure how Lucas felt though, as obviously, his son had failed. “It’s all right though; we also survived an engagement on Nar Shadda. We were trying to rescue our friend Badim Solding.” Ryan could tell his wife was going to be sick, his eyes catching Alisson.

“Maybe its best you leave out some of these details…” Ryan offered.

Arlyn disagreed, “No, I should hear these things.” The morning went uneventful after that, mostly small talk and conversation that filled the blanks between now and their last conversation on Kuat.
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Fri, July 02nd 2010 07:02am    Post subject:

Day 8
09:00

Arlyn stepped on the holopadd, the data circling around her. Her eyes closed, the transition recreating the environment of her desk located on Kuat Drive Yards. When she re-opened them, she could see the majority of her staff gathered before her, the hotel no longer in sight behind the artificial display. A computer voice, feminine started.

"Identify yourself."

" Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad, CEO of Kuat Drive Yards."

"Authentication Code required."

"434253422202011 ALPHA GAMMA 5321441993." The long number changed daily.

"Accepted. Secondary Passcode required."

"Lucas Bella Damian Kris."

"Accepted. Third passcode required."

"Da'uha lok," a strange language, but it would grant her the necessary credentials to proceed.

"Accepted. DNA identification required." Arlyn pressed her thumb against the specialized holodisplay, a small prick, before a thin layer of bacta was applied. "Accepted. Ocular identity...confirmed. Welcome to the Secure Connection of Kuat Drive Yards. All holds and security parameters are currently operating at one hundred percent." Arlyn stood, now facing the staff and fleet commanders gathered. Her voice was methodical, looking at each, before saying, "Report."

"We have finished 12,312 orders of Monorail cars, 8,213 private shuttle and speeders have been shipped to respective parties, with an additional three Star Destroyers ready for proper introduction into the Imperial fleet."

Next would be the sub-executive member from GalacticBucks, "Our distribution has been requested to an additional three worlds, increasing revenue by nearly thirty percent. A significant loss has been noted in the Outer Rim, a cult has moved to ban the brand name on the basis of religious blunder with a one of the managers..."

Arlyn held up her finger. "Explain."

The man fumbled slightly, before picking up speed, "Uh, uh, one of the managers, Lorka Mana, staff member for twelve years, highly decorated and favored by corporate, made the unfortunate choice in approving a holo-ad, in which one of the actors is seen wearing faux skin." Arlyn internally cringed. What a disaster. It didn't matter, the planet was a test market any ways. Minimal loss.

"Continue."

The GalacticBucks finished the presentation, all in all, the company was doing extremely well, with high hopes of entering the competitive Galactic Alliance network, specifically, Denon. Next were the holo-news network executives, both willing to please as usual. Reporting sky-rocketing reviews and viewership with Ann Berlin's contract to the network. Arlyn may have played on the celebrity's fear of hypertravel in order to get her to stay for the year, but the boost in viewership would help in the months to come.

The KDY representatives wrapped up the meeting, with additional detail from all of their subsidiaries reporting. She thanked them all for their time, and disconnected the link. She was pleased to find Ryan chatting with Bella and the warm smell of Kuati pastries.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Coruscant » Galaxy Royal Resort "Coruscant"
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: