Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Harkness Droid Works
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Inner Rim » Harkness Droid Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jase Denora
Jase

Post Posted: Sun, January 03rd 2010 04:40am    Post subject: Harkness Droid Works

Jase stood, his saber humming as its beam heated the air around. His Jedi robes were torn and scorched, consequences of his battle with nearly every combat droid in the factory. Sahana was busy shutting down the factory's assembly lines, while the other two dealt with notifying the proper authorities. Jase, however, had disabled the surveillance equipment and was dealing with Harkness, the CEO of the droid works and the man who had tried to kill him during the investigation into accusations of black market dealings.

Harkness raised a blaster pistol, his hands shaking with fear. "You can't kill me, Jedi! Its against your Order!"

Jase smirked, smacking away the bolts that Harkness fired with ease, his blade deflecting them into the walls on either side of the two. "A businessman makes something he isn't supposed to do, then tries to sell it on the black market to terrorists. A Jedi Master and Council member is sent to investigate these allegations. Said businessman then tries to kill this Jedi; and he thinks that he has a right to preach on morality?"

Harkness flinched, unsure of what to do. The Jedi before him and his companions had eliminated every functioning combat droid he had produced. And there were the rumors. The rumors he had heard of what Jase Denora had been known for before becoming a prominent Jedi Master.

"Arrest me then!", Harkness screamed.

Jase's expression turned to one of cold, calculating anger as he raised his arm and pointed it at Harkness, reaching out with the Force. "I don't arrest cowards. Do you know why I was able to destroy your machines and disable your surveillance equipment before making you piss your pants with fear? It is because, over the decades, I have learned one important thing with the Force: control."

With that, Jase reached out with the Force, manipulating Harkness' arm so the barrel of the pistol pressed firmly against the man's temple. With another thought, Jase caused the trigger finger to squeeze, sending a crimson bolt through Harkness' head. The resulting splatter on the opposite wall would be the businessman's final legacy.

"Sahana," Jase said into his comm, on the channel reserved for his apprentice. "Harkness is dead. He shot himself. We shall be leaving now. I will file my report upon our return to Bogden."

OOC: He's back....

Jedi Master- Jedi Council

Force Specialty: Precision Force Manipulation

Saber Form(s): Vapaad, Denora Akimbo Style

Favored Techniques Force Choke, Telekinesis, Shatterpoint, Force Lightning[/b]

Combat Skills: Close combat, sabotage, multi-weapon usage, ship to ship[/b]

"Master the Force. Master your emotions. With these two tools, you will be feared by your enemies and your peers. Nothing else matters for the strong."

Please, please, PLEASE...... do not open the box....

Expand
 Back to top »
Sahana
Gelus

Post Posted: Mon, January 04th 2010 06:12pm    Post subject:

Sahana couldn’t describe the feeling with words, a feeling that was flooding his entire body. But as always it didn’t last, it never did, and probably never will until she passes on. She swung his light saber lazily in her right hand, deflecting the last few blaster shots, and putting a complete stop to this droid nonsense. Glancing around at the piles scrap metal, she turned her attention back to the large console and began tapping away at the controls with her left hand, he saber still loosely gripped in her right hand as she did so.

With a final few taps and the following subtle beeps, the assembly lines powered down, the massive machines powering down, leaving nothing but silence with her. Her thoughts which were filled with blank boredom were replaced with a sudden happiness as someone spoke over her comm Unit. "Sahana, Harkness is dead. He shot himself. We shall be leaving now. I will file my report upon our return to Bogden."

"Understood master, anything else you would like me to do before we leave?" She said happily with a smile, as she stabbed her light saber into the console and dragged it through the length of the console in a jumble as she walked, leaving someone a large mess to fix.

Expand
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Inner Rim » Harkness Droid Works
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: