Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Application for Dryas Quy'teff
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Application for Dryas Quy'teff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dryas Quy'teff
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Wed, September 30th 2009 06:54pm    Post subject: Application for Dryas Quy'teff

Player Nickname (will be displayed under your account name): Space Jawa (I guess I'm not quite sure on how nicknames/account names are working, you may need to change this accounts name)

MSNIM: stangm@hotmail.com

Name: Dryas Quy'teff
Species: Bothan
Homeworld: Bothawui
Desired Faction: Jedi Order
Desired Occupation: Jedi Apprentice
Force Sensitivity: But of course!
Anything you'd like to tell us about the character: Unless there's an established Jedi character in a position to train this character (who'd also be willing to do so), I'd probably also try to create an NPC Jedi to fill that role.

Summarized Biography: Son of a member of the Bothan Spynet who looked to be on the promotional fast track, and the latest in an ongoing line of Spynet agents, Dryas father – Horan Quy’teff – was not all that pleased when he learned his son was force sensitive. Rather, he had hoped that his son would go on to join the Spynet himself.

However, even if he hadn’t been gifted, Dryas would have been unlikely to do so happily. While he showed little early sign of being rebellious against the Bothan way of life, he also showed early interest in learning more about less conventional Bothans, such as Traest Kre'fey, a signal that his future would not be cut out for such a calling, or many others typically associated with the Bothan Way.

Between this, and the belief that perhaps Jedi training would in fact better serve him and the family, Dryas was allowed to leave to study the ways of the force. Despite not being quite the typical Bothan, though, his training resulted in him quickly finding ways to incorporate his people’s culture into his “style”, sometimes less subtly than others.

Ultimately, this lead his training to have an emphesis on more subtle uses of the force, from use of the Mind Trick to concealing himself from his foes. Additionally, as the years went on, he found himself more and more dedicated to the study of the lightsaber and combat with it, which would turn him into a skilled combatant. While he did not begin his studies at quite as young an age as many of his peers, he quickly began to deeply dedicate himself to them, which while not quite allowing him to catch up, did allow him to advance at a quicker pace, and more recently, has put him ever closer to advancing to the rank of Knight

Ok, I think I should have this finalized now...
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Thu, October 15th 2009 01:23am    Post subject:

Quote:
concealing himself from his foes.

Uhh... we need more explanation there because of some issues we've had in past apps. :?

Other than that, the app looks pretty good, and I'm very sorry about the two-week delay.

Expand

----"Moff", CMAC Dreamcrusher, Official Administrative Waldorf and Statler----
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Dryas Quy'teff
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Thu, October 15th 2009 01:32am    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
Quote:
concealing himself from his foes.

Uhh... we need more explanation there because of some issues we've had in past apps. :?

It's a visual thing - making others think he looks like someone else, or thinking he's not there, and other stuff like that which makes him extra stealthy to those who can't detect him in the force (allowing him to sneak around easier). Visual stuff, which I guess is mostly extentions of the Mind Trick. On the lower end of the scale with where he's at, but something for him to get better at later.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Tue, October 20th 2009 10:59pm    Post subject:

All right then. Sounds good. Application approved. :D

Expand

----"Moff", CMAC Dreamcrusher, Official Administrative Waldorf and Statler----
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Application for Dryas Quy'teff
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: