Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Application for Admiral Michael Harrison
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Application for Admiral Michael Harrison
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admiral Michael Harrison
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Thu, August 20th 2009 02:05pm    Post subject: Application for Admiral Michael Harrison

Last character for a while... I promise ;)

Player Nickname (will be displayed under your account name): Orrion Carn
MSNIM: Ryoman5@hotmail.com

Name: Michael Harrision
Species: Human
Homeworld: Corulag
Desired Faction: True Empire
Desired Occupation: Admiral
Force Sensitivity: None
Anything you'd like to tell us about the character: Sadistic, Cruel and a Strategic Mastermind, he is a dangerous, yet useful asset of the True Empire. His catchphrase, “The entire galaxy must be filled with weak-minded fools.” when he finds a weak point in defenses or assaults. Commands a Vengeance Class SSD called, 'Crack In The Galaxy'.
Summarized Biography:
Born on Corulag, a Heavily Imperial influenced world. He was fascinated with strategy at a very early age. Dejarik was his game at the age of thirteen. Taking on any player who played. At the age of twenty-five, bored with winning nearly Every Dejarik Game. He joined the Corulag Imperial Academy, to become one of many Admirals in the Imperial Navy.

He succeeded in this after a six year period in the Academy, two years more than standard to ‘Insure’ he would get the position. But even with the credentials of having two extra years in the Academy, it took twelve more years to become an Admiral. When he was given the rank, he held it during his time in the Imperial Remnant up until Admiral Zend’s ‘Death’. Where he followed her into the Unknown Regions along with the rest of the Empire that disagreed with the Empire uniting with the Rebel scum.

Short I know, but I think I got the 'Summarized' part of the Application ;)
 Back to top »
Kastor Antilles
Cray

Post Posted: Fri, August 21st 2009 01:00am    Post subject:

Hi Orrion,

The app in general looks good, but there are a couple problems. The largest is the idea that he became an Admiral just out of the Academy. That is highly improbable. Many officers never make Admiral in an entire career. So, please make that part of his backstory more realistic; you can still be an Admiral now, but being one after 6 years of training is just not realistic. :)

Also, as we're trying to cut down on the amount of ship types, could you please choose a canonly-existing command ship model, such as a Star Destroyer?

Thanks. :)
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Fri, August 21st 2009 01:07am    Post subject:

Oh, Sorry, I thought I was being Canon with my ship because of this.

I'll keep that part there 'JUST IN CASE'. If you still don't think it's right, I'll happily remove it. I just wanted something bigger than a Star Destroyer, and I thought having a Super Star Destroyer this early in the game, would assume me taking high command.

As for the Academy stuff, I'll change that right now. And if your still online, please get back to me on the 'Revenge Class Heavy Carrier'. And I'll make adjustments.

EDIT: Instead of having an problem with the 'Revenge Class Heavy Carrier'... I'll just take something... Smaller than the Executor, and I'll take a Vengeance Class Super Star Destroyer... AKA, Jerec's SSD. Yes, there were more than one ship of the class made, so, why not? Is that OK?

Length: 4000 Meters
Width: 3400 Meters
Expand
 Back to top »
Kastor Antilles
Cray

Post Posted: Fri, August 21st 2009 11:44am    Post subject:

I'll have to wait and see what the rest of CMAC thinks. Thanks. :)
Moff

Post Posted: Sun, August 23rd 2009 10:09pm    Post subject:

Application approved. Your command vessel is a ship called the Austere (first of her class), and was designed and built in the Unknown Regions. It is one of several command vessels that now fill out Zend's fleet, along with other home-grown craft.

Expand

----"Moff", CMAC Dreamcrusher, Official Administrative Waldorf and Statler----
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Application for Admiral Michael Harrison
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: