Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Serreno News, Shaddam's warning to Tyrants
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Serreno News, Shaddam's warning to Tyrants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shaddam Corrino
Shaddam

Post Posted: Thu, August 20th 2009 04:07am    Post subject: Serreno News, Shaddam's warning to Tyrants

(((NOTE: Hey guys wasn't sure if I could post in the news thread and I didn't want to bother the staff with any more questions so I decided to post here. The staff may move it if they which.)))

"This is Serenno News and with you now is Jackie Robinson."

A women in a red blazer appears on the screen with a notorious grin on her face

"Today Serenno mourns as both the people and the Noble Houses loses there dear and popular Count who was murdered in his sleep last night along with the Countess. Police are continueing to investage the matter but is keeping all facts found from this investigation under Raps. Taking the Counts Place is the Son Shaddam Corrino who had this speech to say to his people."

The screen fades out and in to the new count Shaddam Corrino standing on a stage beforean Audience of News reporters and the common people.

"It is with a mournful and heavy heart that I accept the position of Count and vow on my father's grave to use what he taught me in order to bring freedom to the people."

The Count's voice changes as he clenches his fist and soon begins bellowing

"No Longer will the Noble Houses greed go unpunished whilst the people suffer under a unjust and unfree society. I will bring Justice to these tyrants who say they are chosen by god to rule. These Nobles as they call themselves will no longer be able to hide there hideous selfish ways behind there 'high blood.' I will bring freedom and Democracy to the people and promise to crush any and all who stand in the way of our true destiny."

A large uproar of Happiness comes from the people as the Count Makes his way offstage.
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Serreno News, Shaddam's warning to Tyrants
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: