Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Galak Fyyar
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Galak Fyyar
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Galak Fyyar
Admiral Fyyar

Post Posted: Wed, August 19th 2009 08:46am    Post subject: Galak Fyyar

Player Nickname: Admiral Fyyar
MSNIM: nicolaisvejgaard(at)hotmail.com

Name: Galak Fyyar
Species:
Homeworld: Commenor
Desired Faction: True Empire
Desired Occupation: Admiral, crazy scientist
Force Sensitivity: Nope, he's generally the insensitive type.
Anything you'd like to tell us about the character: In the years between the time of his OTL appearance in Jedi Outcast, he has only become more obsessed with technology. As a result of failing eyesight, he now wears data goggle implants.
Summarized Biography:
(Info until 12 Galactic can be found on Wookieepedia)
Recruited into the revived Empire by then-Admiral Zend, Galak's troops performed a number of raids on New Republic installations, factories and shipyards, stealing several Republic technologies and highjacking a few warships, including an experimental new Star Destroyer, which Galak named the Singularity and took as his flagship. As the war dragged on, Galak worked on new projects to bring about Imperial victory.

His largest success came when he unleashed a group of massive cortosis-impregnated combat automata during the Battle of Gyndine, which destroyed more than two hundred thousand Republic soldiers in less than four hours. The battle had until then been locked in intense trench warfare, but the arrival of the colossal machines completely tore up the front and routed the Republic forces, killing four Jedis and further demolishing the major cities already in ruins after months of fighting. Galak himself directed the battle from one of the machines.

After this debacle, the New Republic set its sights on taking out this mad scientist and his creations, and after several months, they tracked him down to his headquarters in the Lenico asteroid belt, and dispatched a fleet to deal with him. Using the asteroids to their advantage, Galak's forces dealt massive damage to the Republic fleet, but a lucky bombing run on the installation managed to start a chain reaction in the reactor, and although Galak escaped with both the Singularity and his main transport cruiser the Doomgiver, he had to leave behind most of his valuable research and development work.

Bereft of a power base and with much of his life's work lost, Galak stayed at Bastion for some time, and then one day, along with Grand Admiral Zend and countless others, he vanished into Hyperspace with his ships.

And who knows what he has been up to since then?
 Back to top »
Kastor Antilles
Cray

Post Posted: Wed, August 19th 2009 10:58am    Post subject:

Hello! :) Tentatively your application looks good; CMAC will discuss it a bit later. For now, I just wanted to ask you, do you have a nickname we can refer to you by? For instance, mine is "Cray".
Admiral Fyyar

Post Posted: Wed, August 19th 2009 11:01am    Post subject:

Yeah, I stated that as well in my application. I'm Admiral Fyyar from SWGB HG :P Note the similarity with my character's name :wink:
 Back to top »
Kastor Antilles
Cray

Post Posted: Wed, August 19th 2009 12:37pm    Post subject:

Oh whoops, I didn't even see it. I overlooked it and thought you were just saying the character's name again. :p Nevermind me!
Moff

Post Posted: Thu, August 20th 2009 01:19am    Post subject:

Application approved! Welcome aboard... now you can use those IC forums. :p

Expand

----"Moff", CMAC Dreamcrusher, Official Administrative Waldorf and Statler----
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Galak Fyyar
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: