Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Application for Kelson Ordo
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Application for Kelson Ordo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kelson Ordo
Lazer

Post Posted: Wed, July 15th 2009 11:23pm    Post subject: Application for Kelson Ordo

Can I get a name change to Kelson Ordo? K thanks. :)

Name: Kelson Ordo. Captain, Kelson Ordo.
Species: Homosapien (Better known as 'human'), particularly half Mandolorian.
Homeworld: Corellia
Desired Faction: New Republic
Desired Occupation: Captain in NR military, particularly of shock troopers.
Force Sensitivity: No sir.
MSNIM: Can lick my... actually, it's lazerx7@hotmail.com
Anything you'd like to tell us about the character: Holds a very strict morale code. Gunna be my Kilvec of this game, but a lot better (less dull emo type, more shoot you type). Goes by Kel.
Summarized Biography:

Kelson, son of the famed Alliance Admiral Kilvec Ordo, is one of the few Mandalorians who honors the democratic system, though he never calls himself a Mandalorian. Born in 13 ABY on Corellia, Kelson is known to be more of a troublemaker than his father. However, he follows a strict personal morale code, even if he is not always within the law. He was accepted into the NR Naval Academy at age twenty, and soon made an officer, following in his father's footsteps. However, he found is interest in to be more on atmospheric side of engagements, as apposed to his father, and enlisted to lead Drop-Shock Troopers.

After completing training he was given command of a squad of 20 elite men and women. As an unusual man, they were as first uneasy of Kelson. But after their roll in the quelling of a series vicious riots in the rim worlds, Kel quickly gained their respect. He is not fond of conflict or bloodthirsty, but he thrives in the military environment and sees it as his duty to protect the lives of his men.

Help me fill in the holes here, and I think we'll be good. :D

"There are two types of people you're gunna encounter. Those who'll try and shoot you, and those you shot first." -Kelson Ordo

Lazer X7
 Back to top »
Han Solo
Han

Post Posted: Sat, July 18th 2009 11:17pm    Post subject:

Application Approved!
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Application for Kelson Ordo
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: