Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Pallanén-Davad Estate - Kuat City - Kuat
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Kuat » Pallanén-Davad Estate - Kuat City - Kuat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Isabel Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Sat, December 31st 2011 02:15pm    Post subject:

The fact that Tseneca hadn't sensed Lucas through his breakdown slightly concerned her. Isabel entered and made sure the immediate coast was clear, before she started talking. "Well, Tsen, he's delivered somekind of message from Lumiya to the Jedi. He was possessed, but luckily just fainted after practically saying We're back to Anakin and the rest of the Jedi of the Order."

"Is he okay? I mean I know he's been fighting some demons, but-"

"Yeah, yeah. He's fine, in fact Anakin is packing him up in a medical shuttle and heading straight for KDY." Isabel scanned the room with her eyes, it had been a while since she had been to this particular guest estate. "Are you okay, you seem a little flustered...?"

Tseneca closed the door and though she turned around slowly, her voice didn't skip a beat when she said, "Strangely perfect, just nice to be on a planet that isn't going to blow up or fall under attack."

"I know what you mean." Isabel smiled, "With Lucas heading here and all, I figured we should plan out the next week or so." Isabel knew something was up, and let her statement hang out there as a way to divulge all the info about Mon Cal. Lucas had explained Sethe's illness, but Tseneca had been rather quiet about it. And now that Jonathon was in the picture, maybe she might've found a man that wouldn't beat, mangle and verbally assault her. Maybe Tseneca didn't even know about Mon Cal, it was hard to tell with her sometimes.

Tag: Jess
 Back to top »
Isabel Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Fri, January 06th 2012 06:45pm    Post subject:

"Tseneca? Is there something wrong?" Isabel asked, she had remained quiet. Maybe she did experience Lucas's meltdown afterall, because Isabel felt he had regained conscious, only, he wasn't heading for Kuat any more.
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Tue, January 17th 2012 11:41pm    Post subject:

Tseneca came out of her reverie. Distracted as she was, it was she couldn't understand why Lucas hadn't contacted her after the siege at Bespin. It wasn't possible he thought she was dead as well. And what about Jonas? had no one heard from him either.

She shook her head and led Bella down the hall into the parlor, where the two of them took a seat. Tseneca rang for tea, something she was getting used to doing. She kind of liked ringing for things.

Bella looked at her, bemused. "You've shacked up, haven't you?"

Tseneca felt herself blush, but fooled around with the tea cart one of the maids brought. She poured Bella a cup.

"I wouldn't call it that..."

Bella took the cup and snorted slightly. There was no fooling the Pallanan-Davad triplets and their insane intuition. With bella it was before her nose.

"Dressing gowns, the late hours your keeping... your hair..." The younger woman leaned back on the chaise.

Absently, Tseneca rose a hand to her head and the wavy unkept mane there. Well, whatever. She tossed a hand about dismissively. "Its not like I haven't done anything in the past few days. Speaking of which, whats going on with Coral?"

Bella blanched a little. "That's kind of on a need to know basis, if you get my drift."

Tseneca scowled. "If we're talking about Coral, I need to know."

Tag: Alex
 Back to top »
Isabel Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Mon, January 30th 2012 08:30pm    Post subject:

"Coral is going back to Bakura." Isabel wasn't sure what else to say. "Alisson will be tagging along, and possibly a third. They are attempting to infiltrate the True Empire." Isabel heard footsteps and the man known as Jonathan Langdon appeared.

"What's wrong?" He asked, concerned by the look on Tseneca's face.

Isabel interrupted Tseneca's response. "Nothing, we found out a friend of ours is missing, she never made it to Coruscant." She turned to Tseneca, "My mother wishes to speak to you, though I advise... you get ready first." She smiled kindly. Honestly, they needed to talk in private, and having the small girl peak over the hallway's corner meant the conversation would have to wait.

"I'll wait for you in my speeder... I'm parked on the side lot." Isabel smiled to Langdon and waved at Lilly who raced upstairs when being caught eavesdropping.
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Thu, June 21st 2012 01:41am    Post subject:

Bella left and Teseneca sighed, pulling her fingers through her tangled hair. Jonathan raised his eyebrows and looked at her questioningly. She sidled past him, placing a hand on his cheek.

"It's alright." She looked into his dark eyes, noting his concern. And five o'clock shadow. "I'm going to get dressed and see to Arlyn. This might have something to do with Lucas, in which case, I'll need to deal with it privately."

He caught her arm and pulled her close, kissing her gently. After a moment, she reeled back, smiling. "I'll be back." she said softly and hastened upstairs.

She slipped on a pair of jeggings and one of the softer silk tunics, covering the bare shoulders with a linen vest and strapping on her belt. She touched the lightsaber there briefly before pinning up her hair in a loose chignon.

Lilly poked her head in the door. "Where are you going?" the little girl asked, and Tseneca bent to pick her up, wondering at how she could lift the four year old, even with the fatique she was feeling in her limbs, which were starting to swell a little from her pregnancy.

"Out for a little while." She said, balancing the child on her hip. She brushed back the little girls hair, took a glittery comb from her dressing table and slid it into place. Lilly leaned forward to admire herself in the mirror, and, satisfied, beamed at Tseneca. Tseneca kissed her on the cheek and set her down. "When I come back, we'll have something sweet to eat and watch a vid, okay?"

Lilly nodded and Tseneca grabbed her jacket, trailing her out of the room and back down the stairs, jumping into Bella's speeder. In less than a half hour, they were back at the estate, Arlyn waiting in the front parlor.

Tag: Alex
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Fri, June 22nd 2012 12:53pm    Post subject:

Alatáriël set the tea cup down on the table, her legs crossed, as Tseneca Lowry-Fink and her daughter Bella entered the room. She was also holding the recent battle reports from Remnant Command. They were not pleasing. She set the data pad down next to the tea cup, watching a servant guide the pair over to the adjacent chairs. Bella's eyes dangled in the air, she waved to her childhood tutor, Ann, before a more serious look took over.

"Good morning, Alatáriël." Tseneca said politely.

"Afternoon, actually." Alatáriël corrected with a smile.

"Mother, is that?" She pointed at the data pad.

Normally she would be against sharing state secrets with a child, especially one of a faction that isn't exactly aligned with the Imperial Remnant. Her daughter's part in the Jedi Order is controversial, but has been accepted by the majority of her people. Having ownership of one of the most powerful galactic holonets gave her the ability to open her people's minds. "Of course," She handed it over to her, and as Bella read, the serious look faded just slightly, her face showing a tinge of worry. "Battle reports." Alatáriël explained to Tseneca, "She insists on reading them. It seems our allies do not always share the most up to date information with us."

The Rebel, no, the Republic, was an ally. The last decades of peace had left her shipyards at one of the lowest production levels for thousands of years. Not that they weren't producing ships for the Imperial navy, but the order slip was much less. That problem disappeared the moment Muunilinst had fallen. "Anything encouraging?" Tseneca asked.

"No." She tried to smile, "It will be a long war, I am sure."

A servant brought over two tea cups and poured some for Bella and Tseneca. "Now, I have summoned you for a reason. First an update on your crew compliment. Alisson Pallanén has survived, as has Coral Callatros. Both are being treated and will ship out on an assignment. I cannot say much, but they are going into the Unknown Regions. Jonas Eisley is presumed dead." She paused for a moment, noticing a slight flicker from her daughter." The next man was a curious subject. "Sethe Bhren has been tracked to Dac and has been seen, and holographed, talking with Vera Nico. May I take the moment to remind you, she is a political enemy of this planet."

Tseneca may have been shocked, but she did well to conceal any kind of emotions. Bella, however, might've sensed something as her eyes broke away from the data pad for a moment and flashed over. Tseneca seemed worried about something else, "And? Lucas?!"

"Sara Soto reported Anakin Solo is with him, that is all she knew. She is en-route to Kuat as we speak, hopefully with more information." Alatáriël said, her own worry flushing slightly to her face. She didn't have time to dwell as she noticed the silhouette. "Kristopher?" Her youngest son was standing in doorway, but once he got the information about Lucas, he was gone.

"Has he been like that all morning?" Bella asked, this time, she sounded almost Coruscanti.

"Yes. The sooner Lucas returns, the better." Alatáriël said, "But I have an entire sensor station sweeping the galaxy for him."

Tseneca took her first sip of the tea, then set it back down on the table. "Do you have anything else? I feel as though you are holding back something." She wanted to bring up Jonathan, but decided against it. "Normally I would be against this assignment, in many ways than one, but I need you to personally deliver several design flaws my engineers have analyzed to the Mon Calamari Shipyards. Their ability to boost shield output by five percent and decrease the blindspot on their aft side should keep them in the fight a bit longer, which might be enough to turn the battle in some of the engagements."

"Mother, how did you get the schematics-"

"We've had them for years. We are taking a military risk by sharing this information, but we believe it will be accepted in good faith."

"So you want me to go to... Dac?" Tseneca said, shrinking slightly in her chair. Arlyn might have paid a pretty price to listen to what was going on her head. The last time she had seen Tseneca, she was with Sethe, and while they were not overly romantic, it was obvious the direction they were taking. It reminded her of her own husband, Ryan. "You do not have to accept, but a woman in your political position, is best received by any planet. We've altered the new schematics, there will be no KDY signature, meaning you will solely get the credit. Many lives depend on this mission."

Tag: Sara Soto, Jess
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Tue, June 26th 2012 12:47am    Post subject:

Tseneca skimmed the data pad and nodded absently, tapping it against the palm of her other hand. Of course there were the implications of the fact that these were imperial specs, but how much did title and influence really have anymore now that they were all fighting for the same cause. Regardless, Tseneca had sworn her allegiance to the royal house of Kuat.

It was amazing what a bar scuffle nearly a year ago could do to ones personal allegiances.

"Its not a matter of taking it, you know I will." Tseneca shook the tablet pointedly. "Jonathan, Bella and I will head out immediately. But we are gonna need a ship."

Arlyn made a sly smile. "Done."
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Tue, June 26th 2012 03:31pm    Post subject:

Continues here: http://unity.swrpgs.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14470#14470
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Kuat » Pallanén-Davad Estate - Kuat City - Kuat
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: