Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Serenno, Imperial Opal Palce
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Outer Rim » Serenno, Imperial Opal Palce
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shaddam Corrino
Shaddam

Post Posted: Tue, August 11th 2009 06:26am    Post subject: Serenno, Imperial Opal Palce

The Imperial Opal Palace, the residence of the Count of Serreno, is located in Carannia , the capital city of the planet Serenno along the Imperial Boulevard: a large garden avenue lined with the statues of the previous Serenno Counts.

The Palace itself was constructed and completed in 1000 BBY.

The shigawire from the South Facade of the Palace shows the Grand Entrance clear on the right and the second shigawire depicts the Western Facade of the Palace, although the Grand Entrance can still be seen to the right again.

It is said to be the crown-jewelled home and birthplace of The First Count to rule over Serenno
 Back to top »
Shaddam Corrino
Shaddam

Post Posted: Tue, August 11th 2009 06:47am    Post subject:

Know now that the time is midnight. The new Count of Serenno now sits in his throne by himself contemplating the move that must be made next in order to secure his peoples freedom from the now greedy 6 Great Noble Houses of Serenno. It is t this hour of late that a man in red begins to approach the Count. His presence before was unnoticed by the Count but now the mans movements had drawn his attention. The man now hastily made his way in front of the count.

"My lord we must make a decision. It is no doubt that the Nobles are already planning against you."

The count swayed his head from side to side then soon drew his eyes at the man

"And what of my brother? have we found him?"

"No My Lord. But we have heard rumors he has fled the capital."

The Count thought for a few seconds then stood up and began walking towards the main door with the man following.

"Then it is certain that my brother has chosen his side. And what of General Kobayakawa and his men? What have they Chosen?"

The man looking worried soon replied

"We have no reply from him yet my lord but other noble generals have rallied to our banner."

The count stopped just before reaching the main door

"It is not enough we must continue to pressure the Generals that have taken the other side. Summon the Advisor."

The count began walking but soon stopped to the words of the Man who had now acquired a worried voice

"My Lord the Enemy outnumbers us. What can we do?"

The count turned then after approaching the man put a hand on his shoulder. Giving a sigh he said

"We must have faith in our generals and the people."

He then turned and left the main hall with the man soon in pursuit
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Outer Rim » Serenno, Imperial Opal Palce
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: