Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Denora Academy- Bogden
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Inner Rim » Denora Academy- Bogden
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dryas Quy'teff
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Wed, March 31st 2010 04:34am    Post subject:

”Scholarly pursuits?” Dryas thought to himself. ”I suppose you’ve never heard of the spynet, then?”

Even if he hadn’t been surprised by Denora’s final words, Dryas refrained from saying anything about it. Best not to start correcting the man who would ultimately decide whether his request was granted.

As Sahana stepped forward, Homm stepped aside to put himself well out of the initial combat zone. If he had any apprehension about the situation based on Denora’s attitude, he clearly wasn’t showing it. But there was no time for Dryas to take it into further consideration.

Initially, the Bothan had half expected the Sahana to jump right into things and force him to defend himself with split-seconds to spare. He was glad this was not the case, however, as it allowed him to draw his newer, curved-hilt blade. Dryas had been looking forward to an opportunity like this. He hadn’t had a chance to use it against a real opponent since his initial duel with Homm, and was looking forward to see just how he would fare with it against something other than a programmed combat drone. While he recognized there were risks to such a move, he felt confident about it, especially since he still held his older, more traditional saber in reserve in case he needed a change in style, a backup, or simply as a little surprise.

Removing his outer robe as quickly as he could, the snap-hiss of the saber activated, letting the deep orange glow of energy flow from the weapon. Blade pointing at a downward angle, he steadied his footing and calmed his inner nerves. His face a serious, calm counter to her smile, he readied himself, and so began the short, subtle mindgame to see who would make the first move.
 Back to top »
Sahana
Gelus

Post Posted: Wed, March 31st 2010 10:03am    Post subject:

The Bothan seemed to be taking his time. He eyed Sahana carefully as he pulled out his own curved lightsaber. And unusual choice, but she would deal with it. She didn’t like the look on his face, this was supposed to be fun, but he had such a serious attitude about him. I guess this did decide whether or not he would get to join the academy, but what would be the point in succeeding if you didn’t have fun while doing it?

He did at least seem somewhat smart as he didn’t attack, but just stood there with his saber alit. But she wasn’t going to be first to attack, oh no no, if she accidently slipped up and gravely injured him, she would never hear the end of it from master Denoras, then again, it would be one less person at this academy she would have to help teach. But she decided she would wait it out. After all, her ass wasn’t on the line; she had all the time in the world. This thought made her smile widen even more, if that was at all possible. She then began to circle him, loosening her grip on one of her sabers, allowing it to swing outwards into an offensive position while keeping one paralleled to her arm as a shield.

"You no fun. Combat is essential here at this academy, and if you’re not having fun fighting, you’re going to suffer that much more." She said, after all, the only way she eventually put up with Denora’s harsh teaching methods was to think of them as fun and exciting, wondering when the next trap would pop up, or when random sparring would happen. It was like a adventure every day.

Expand
 Back to top »
Dryas Quy'teff
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Sat, April 03rd 2010 03:49pm    Post subject:

(The following is a joint post between Dryas and Sahana)

Loosen up and have fun? It was advice that Dryas had heard before, but it hardly ever stuck. He knew how to have fun, just not very well when it came his training. It came with taking it as seriously as he had realized the head start other learners of his age had on him. It had been this seriousness and concentration that had allowed him to catch up like he had, and he wasn’t about to change his ways based on a bit of advice from a woman he had just met.

“Show me.” He replied to her, and moved in to strike. The change in her saber position, without following up on it, led him to believe she was waiting for him to move first. If that was the way it was going to be, he would be happy to oblige, considering her attitude towards the situation.

As he reached her, he tried a series of test swings, attacks not meant to hit at all, but rather stopped short before going at another angle. However, he stopped after only the first one, when his attack from above yielded no reaction at all. Sahana simply stood there as his attack was redirected half-way through, not reacting in the least. It told Dryas that any more attempts at similar maneuvers would be pointless – she wasn’t going do anything unless the bothan was committed to the act, and was good enough to tell the difference.

”So be it.” he thought, and began his offense in earnest. Swinging for the legs, she come out with an actual block, stopping his blade from getting anywhere near her, then let the blade twirl on its axis as she brought it up to catch an attack aimed for her arm. Not wanting to let the momentum he was trying to build stop, he again let his blade bounce off as he was blocked, and brought the saber around to hit her from an above angle on her opposite side, but was not surprised when that was blocked as well.

His saber circled around back to the initial striking point, but this time, rather than block the blow, she brought her saber around as though to block it, but instead deactivated the saber and leapt over the swing. This let Dryas’ momentum continue, and Sahana tried to knock the blade out of his hand with her other saber by hitting at it went by.

Instead, Dryas moved with the saber, performing a roll to keep it within his grip. He regretted allowing her to pull off the move, but didn’t let it stop him to reflect on it. Rather, as he came around, he jabbed his blade towards where her feet were. This too was blocked, with the magenta energy of her weapons redirection the attack towards the ground. He again worked with the change in course, letting the blade rotate in his hand till the orange energy was pointed upwards at her mid-section and jabbed at her again. Once again, he was stopped as one of her shoto swung around to drive the attack away from her.

As he fully regained his footing, Dryas began to consider his opponents methods. Save for her attempt to disarm him using his own movements, she hadn’t gone on offense at all. It made him wonder if she had any intention of going on the offensive, or if her entire plan was to simply hold out until he found a way to break through her defenses or Denora ended the duel.

”I need to find a way to change that…”

Coming in for another swing, his blow was blocked, just as expected. However, as the blades clashed, Dryas released one of his hands from the hilt and directed a force push towards the womans face. As she flew backwards, he let his guard down enough to be surprised when she took the attack in stride and hit Dryas with a force pull, forcing him to follow after her and setting him off balance.

As she took the landing and quickly retained her footing, Sahana used the advantage to strike at the bothan as he reached her, swinging both her blades across the position of his saber. Still trying to keep from landing in a bad position, Dryas was unable to maintain the grip.
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Jase

Post Posted: Sat, April 03rd 2010 04:22pm    Post subject:

Watching the battle with mild interest, Jase noted the differences in combat styles. Especially with Sahana. She was ruthless and cunning, as he had taught her. This Dryas.... was different, but as prepared as any could have been. He may even had surprised Sahana at some point. Thouhg his option to try pushing her did not work, she knew to pull.

Finally, after a short amount of time, Jase decided that Sahana had the clear advantage. If he let her go any further, she might just hurt the bothan.

Jase reached out with the Force, concentrating to get a grip of both contestants. Freezing thweir actions with the will of the Force, the old Jedi opened his eyes and released them into safe positions.

"Enough, Sahana. I have seen what he can do."

As Sahana stepped back to Jase's side, the Master nodded to Dryas and Master Homm.

"You have proven that you are able to adapt to basic combat situations, but there is far more I can teach you. I accept your request, Dryas. Say your farewells to Master Homm. When you see him again, you will present to him a true warrior Jedi."

Jedi Master- Jedi Council

Force Specialty: Precision Force Manipulation

Saber Form(s): Vapaad, Denora Akimbo Style

Favored Techniques Force Choke, Telekinesis, Shatterpoint, Force Lightning[/b]

Combat Skills: Close combat, sabotage, multi-weapon usage, ship to ship[/b]

"Master the Force. Master your emotions. With these two tools, you will be feared by your enemies and your peers. Nothing else matters for the strong."

Please, please, PLEASE...... do not open the box....

Expand
 Back to top »
Sahana
Gelus

Post Posted: Sat, April 03rd 2010 05:45pm    Post subject:

This entire duel had her excited on the inside, it was like the time she first met Jace and he agreed to train her and she had screamed silently like a small school girl. This Padawan was giving her much more fight then what she had grown accustomed to, and she loved every moment of it, especially when he finally manned up and used the force, forcing her to react quickly and use the force herself. And as she had heard, third time was the charm, as she used her sabers to finally knock his weapon from his hand.

He seemed prepared to continue weaponless, but her fun was cut short as she felt a sudden halt to her movements. The force was at work, and the only thing she could manage was a defeating sigh. "Enough, Sahana. I have seen what he can do." He plainly said. With a flurry of final saber swings at nothing but air, she sheathed both of them with a final whisp of light as she walked to stand by her Master side. "You have proven that you are able to adapt to basic combat situations, but there is far more I can teach you. I accept your request, Dryas. Say your farewells to Master Homm. When you see him again, you will present to him a true warrior Jedi."

Sahana continued her smile, the rush and joy of combat still flowing through her like an electrical current. She might have to continue this fight later, if not, she would substitute this joy by taking it out on the younglings, maybe get some hand to hand combat in with them. Something she didn’t enjoy much, it seemed so brutish compared to lightsaber combat, but it was handy.

Expand
 Back to top »
Dryas Quy'teff
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Sun, April 04th 2010 03:38am    Post subject:

As Dryas had come to the ground, had landed with a roll and was prepared to attack Sahana with a leg sweep. While he could have easily countered the disarming by drawing forth his second saber, but since he wasn’t using it to fight, that was the kind of secret best saved for when he either really needed it or when it was most advantageous, and thus far he hadn’t seen either to be the case. Setting the Zabrak off-balance with the kick was part of his plan to keep it that way.

But it was for naught anyway, as Master Denora called off the duel before it could get that far. Locating his deactivated saber laying a fair distance across the hanger bay, he reached out with the Force and called it to him as he returned to where the two elder Jedi had watched the fight.

While he couldn’t argue with the results, he would be lying if he said he wasn’t disappointed. The fight had stopped just when they were starting to get real interesting. Perhaps more importantly, it had left open the question as to whether he could have won. He had a feeling she would have won eventually, all things considered, but since the fight wasn’t allowed to run through to it’s completion, the question was allowed to linger.

”You have proven that you are able to adapt to basic combat situations, but there is far more I can teach you. I accept your request, Dryas. Say your farewells to Master Homm. When you see him again, you will present to him a true warrior Jedi.”

“Thank you.” Dryas said after he and Homm nodded in return. He could have added more, but anything he could have said would have generic statements about things that the man would no doubt expect of him anyway – to not disappoint, not to make this a decision he would regret, and so on.

Not knowing when he would see his master again, Dryas proceeded to walk him back to his fighter. As they did so, he could sense there was something troubling him. His initial guess was apprehension at Denora’s last two sentences. Homm had known there was a possibility that the Master would expect him to step aside while Dryas undertook this new phase of training. Yet the bothan had received the impression that it was Homm’s hope to be present as to observe as it took place.

But that couldn’t be it. The feeling was too strong. Dryas had detected it too easily. He couldn’t possibly be feeling this way just about that.

“Is something wrong?” The bothan asked.
“I don’t know.” Homm replied, which left few answers and more questions. Fortunately, as they reached his X-Wing, he had something less cryptic to say.

“I sense something in the Force. I can’t say what, but I feel that the time may soon come when we will all be greatly tested. Stay alert, be on your guard, and trust in the Force.”

Reaching out his hand, the two gave a less than traditional handshake as his master gave one last parting statement.

“It has been an honor to teach you thus far, and I look forward to seeing what you have learned and completing your training when your time here is finished. Use it wisely, and…do not forget what I have taught you. Remember not to loose sense of who you are.”

The handshake ended, and the two parted with the more traditional bow, which left Dryas free, in a sense, to return to where Master Denora and Sahana were, though he gave one last parting glance as the fighter flew out of the hanger. Homm gone, he returned his attention to the other two Jedi left in the hanger.

“When do I begin?”
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Jase

Post Posted: Mon, April 05th 2010 01:49pm    Post subject:

Jase waited quietly while Dryas went to bid Homm farewell. He had never been big o small talk; and Sahana knew him well enough to know that their were bigger thoughts on his mind than the bothan's training. She also knew well enough to not query him until he wanted to speak. And so, master and apprentice waited in silence until Dryas returned; and asked when his formal training would begin.

"We shall begin tomorrow, Dryas. Fighting Sahana on your first day is enough after your journey. I'm going to retire to my chambers for the evening. If either of you need me, then find me. As for now, I need to meditate. Sahana, take Dryas and introduce him to the younglings. And make sure they pay him the proper respect."

With that, Jase left for his room. The Force was echoing in his head with ambiguously dark tidings. He needed space to focus and think.

"Master the Force. Master your emotions. With these two tools, you will be feared by your enemies and your peers. Nothing else matters for the strong."

Expand
 Back to top »
Sahana
Gelus

Post Posted: Tue, April 06th 2010 10:58am    Post subject:

"We shall begin tomorrow, Dryas. Fighting Sahana on your first day is enough after your journey. I'm going to retire to my chambers for the evening. If either of you need me, then find me. As for now, I need to meditate. Sahana, take Dryas and introduce him to the younglings. And make sure they pay him the proper respect." Master Denora said to Sahana and Dryas. Sahana couldn’t help but give him a look of confusement on what was going on in his head. None the less, show gave him an understanding bow and turned back toward the younglings quarters as she put her smile back on.

"This way, let’s see if we can surprise them." She said with an excited expression as she walked down the many halls of the Bogden academy. Slowing down as she walked, she stopped outside a random door it seemed with a strange look on her face. Tapping a button, the door slid upon to revealing a darkened room which illuminated itself at once. It was the room they usually used for saber training due to its size. In the very center of the room sat an older red twilek with her back to the door. "Neytiri." She said trying to get her attention. "This is Dryas, a fellow apprentice that will be joining us here." She said motioning to the Bothan near her. "Where are the rest of the students?" She asked finally wondering why they weren’t here training with her.

She had failed to meet up with them last when she had gotten back to Denon due to Master Denora’s news and Kyps leaving and such. She would check their living quarters after this.

(That’s your que Neytiri. Never say I didn’t do anything for you >.>)

Expand
 Back to top »
Neytiri
Rem

Post Posted: Tue, April 06th 2010 01:19pm    Post subject:

…………………………………There was silence at last. It was nice to get away from the younglings every so often. They got….how could she put it. Loud? It was relaxing to be able to get away from them to attempt to meditate. But as she had said, to try, when the lights came back on she knew her getaway was over. She recognized one of the preciseness behind her, the other, not so much. Though Sahana explained everything in due time. She bowed respectfully toward the Bothan, making sure to keep eye contact to ensure Sahana did maim her afterwards.

She had seen allot of different species through her life, but a Bothan Jedi, she had yet to see that. It was an interesting…feeling? "The rest of the students?" she asked questioningly. "They should still be in their quarters discussing Master Durron." She said, that’s at least what they were doing when she was last near them.

Force Specialty: N/A

Saber Form(s): Ataru

Favored Techniques: Force Cloak/Stealth, Telekinesis

Combat Skills: Infiltration/Tailing
 Back to top »
Sahana
Gelus

Post Posted: Sun, April 11th 2010 01:06pm    Post subject:

"The rest of the students?" she asked questioningly. "They should still be in their quarters discussing Master Durron." Neytiri told her.

"Master Durron huh." Sahana thought to herself as she remembered the Jedi Master that had watched over the young ones while her and Jase were off world. She didn’t particularly like him, then again, she didn’t particularly like most of the other Jedi.

"Understood, let’s go find them then?" Sahana said with her smile on as she continued back down the hallway towards their quarters. She stopped just outside their door, being silent and still as she felt the room in front of her with the force. They were in there, and they were being particularly loud. Being gone and under the care of another Jedi Master had softened them up to much; Master Jase was not going to be very thrilled about this. "Better whip back into shape before they meet him for training again." Sahana thought as she began rummaging through her thoughts as she stood there, forgetting all about the people that were with her.

She couldn’t think of anything drastic that didn’t involve death or some destruction of the schools internal structuring. So she gave up, just planning an excessive training exercise once introductions had been completed and respects properly paid. Tapping on the doors panel lightly, it slid open, revealing a large room of bunks filled with children who up till the second the door slid open, had been in a heated conversation. Their silence filled her with so much joy.

"Younglings, this is Jedi Padawan, Dryas Quy'teff, a fellow student joining the academy. Please welcome him and make him feel welcome." She said, trying to make it sound as polite as possible. Thought of surprise attacks and on the spot training exercises filled her mind for the future. This was going to be fun now that there was someone closer to her level to train with.

The Students who were present all stood up with their cute little childish features and bowed in respect, welcoming him in unison. Their bows and welcomes seemed to be legit and fulfilling enough that master Denora couldn’t have complained, though she eyed one of them who seemed less enthusiastic then the rest. He would be the guinea pig later.

OOC: Sorry for the late reply. Had become busy with things.

Expand
 Back to top »
Dryas Quy'teff
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Mon, April 12th 2010 06:28am    Post subject:

”I wonder if it has anything to do with what Homm told me.” Dryas wondered as Denora mentioned his desire to meditate. Like his master, he had a feeling there was something or other troubling him, and it came across as far too coincidental for his liking. He just wished that someone who was in touch with whatever was going on knew enough to tell him what that was.

But he had little time to wonder about it before he was left to follow Sahana across the academy to meet with the students who were already there. As they proceeded out of the hanger, he made an effort to put the thoughts that had worried him from Homm and Denora away. It would no doubt be for the best if he didn’t worry about them before they became directly relevant. Such worries could only get in the way of what he was here for.

The decision to do so, which quickly became a commitment, left him feeling relieved, and easily able to keep track of the path the Zabrack lead him. It didn’t tell him where anything was yet, but it would help him avoid getting lost later.

Rather than head straight for the younglings as he had expected, they instead stopped by a room where he was arguably introduced to a Twi’lek, Neytiri. He returned her bow as he was introduced to her, though he didn’t know the relevance or significance of stopping to meet her. She came off as younger to Dryas, so his first guess was that she was a student here, possibly even an apprentice. Sahana’s apprentice, perhaps? Alternatively, it was possible she just looked young. Given her species nature, it wasn’t all that implausible. Whoever this Neytiri was, he was sure he’d learn more about her in time, especially if she spent much time here.

It was then that they finally made their way for him to be introduced to the rest of Denora’s students, all of them young ones. As expected, he supposed, they were Younglings after all. Anyone even near his age would have had a master to train them. As with Neytiri, he bowed in return as they greeted him.

It brought back memories, once again being in a room full of young minds only along their first steps to being Jedi. A time he had been so eager to get out of at the time, especially since most everyone else his age had started out years earlier. That kind of catching up he had focused on had done so much to shape him into who he was now, and yet times like this brought out a nagging regret in the back of his mind of not taking it all more in stride and just letting it come to him at a more natural pace.

----

Tag: Gelus, Rem
 Back to top »
Adan Blaise
Dj

Post Posted: Mon, April 26th 2010 12:02pm    Post subject:

Adan sat in the small, and cramped room he called his home in Denora's Academy. It was filled with all manner of disassembled gadgets and debris from projects forgotten. He sat tinkering with one of his lightsabers, performing small little adjustments that determined blade length, beam output, and a few other settings. This was his shoto. It was a more compact looking lightsaber, the hilt much smaller than normal, as well as the blade. He barely ever used it in actual combat, but he trained with it extensively. It was his backup plan if he ever came face to face with someone wielding two lightsabers, or a staff weapon.

After he was finished, he threw on his jedi robes, still distinctive in their style, but noticeably different due to his personal tailoring of them, he stepped out of his room as he clipped his shoto to the right side of his belt. He thought about heading down to the training dojo to see who was there and spar with them, but with his luck, he'd get Master Denora, and the man would probably be in a bad mood. That's just what he needed today, multiple burns and a concussion.

Instead, he headed down one of the other corridors, leading for the upper level of the temple and towards the machine shop. He had other work to do there, like finishing one of his projects. As he walked into the room, he surveyed all the workbenches, and machinery. As he expected, no one was working here this time in the afternoon. Perfect, he thought to himself, as he made his way to the cabinet where he stored his supplies. Carrying the armful over to the nearest work bench, he carefully set the small, saucer shaped objects down on the bench, as well as his tools. His project was almost complete, and all he had left to do was wire the activation button in. The small devices were HE grenades in miniature, a moderately powerful explosive that could fit in the palm of your hand, and weighed about half a kilo. They weren't designed to kill, so much as to distract, or injure.

Pulling out his micro-circuitry kit, and his magnification lenses, he set to work making a few last minute adjustments to the device before he installed the button. After about an hour, he had most of them finished and set in small foam filled box on the bench behind him. He was intending to take them to Master Denora after he was finished, and inquire about distributing them to those that wished to use them.. after significant testing, of course.

He was on his second to last device, when his attention began to wander, and he crossed one of the circuits.

Uttering an explicative that would have made even Denora raise an eyebrow, Adan had just enough to to put his hands in front of him and form a barrier in the Force before the device exploded, sending him flying back into the bench behind him, knocking it over and skidding into two others before he came to a stop.

Rolling onto his stomach, Adan gave another curse, and stood, his body aching from the pressure wave as he dusted himself off. His ears were ringing, and he doubted he'd be able to hear properly for at least a day or two. Looking over to his workbench, he groaned. He'd shattered numerous glowpanels, and his work bench was now spread about the room in numerous small pieces, and an ugly scorch mark etched into the floor was the only indication that there'd ever been something where the bench used to be.

Sighing to himself, he said quietly "I hope no one heard that.."

Jedi Knight - Denora's Jedi Academy
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Jase

Post Posted: Tue, April 27th 2010 11:41am    Post subject:

Jase had spent the better part of the morning steeped in meditation again. The future seemed to be clouded, when contemplating the Force. Dark tidings and storms of conflict swirled in his mind. Everything he viewed caused him to question what what he was seeing. No vision was clear; and event seemed to be constantly shifting as he tried to view them.

The sound of a muffled explosion brought him out of his meditation. His eyes opened and narrowed immediately. Someone was going to pay dearly for this. Standing, his robes fluttered as he stormed form his room and through the halls. Finding the location of the explosion, he opened the door, to be greeted by the smell and aftermath of explosives. And there was Adan Blaise, looking as though he had just made his last mistake.

"Blaise! What in the hell have you done?!"[b]

The room and its features were a mess; and it would take some time to set it right. Reaching out with the Force, Jase sent a broken piece of the workbench flying at the Jedi Knight.

[b]"I don't have time to beat you properly for this. Grab your gear and meet me in the hangar. We're going to Coruscant. I need to go through the Temple archives."

Turning, he saw the rest of the school was crowding around the doorway, interested in what had transpired.

"Sahana, Neytiri, watch the students while I am gone. Dryas, you're coming with me and Adan."

Tag: Dj, Gelus, Rem, Space Jawa

Expand
 Back to top »
Adan Blaise
Dj

Post Posted: Tue, April 27th 2010 12:39pm    Post subject:

"Yes Master Denora," said Blaise, flinching at the anger he felt through the Force. This was one of those times where he figured than instead of trying to explain the situation, he'd be better served by keeping his mouth shut, at least for now. Taking one last look at the damage, he sighed to himself and made his way out of the room, shrugging at the questioning looks he got from the other Knights, and students.

"Whoops," he said, turning back around in the door, he called the other detonators to him, as well as the box he had them in. He figured he shouldn't leave these lying around, or Denora really might kill him the next time one went off. Heading back towards his room at a jog, he grabbed the already packed duffel that stored changes of clothes, an assortment of tools and other things he kept readily available for missions, and slung it around his shoulder. Before he left the room, he set the detonators down on the desk, and considered taking a few with him, but banished the idea as quickly as it came. If Master Denora found out he had one of the things that turned his machine shop into such a mess with him, he'd probably send him into Coruscant's atmosphere in an escape pod or something.

Verifying he had all the necessities, Adan turned out of his room and towards the hangar bay access corridor. As soon as he arrived, he saw the YT-2400 that Master Denora owned, and walked that way as he saw Jase starting up the boarding ramp. Before he could stop himself, Adan found himself saying "Y'know Master, it's not nice to throw things."

Back to top »
Dryas Quy'teff
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Tue, April 27th 2010 03:26pm    Post subject:

It was hard not to pay attention to the explosion, as relatively quiet as it was. When they weren’t specifically expected, they only meant trouble. Dryas would admit it was possible this explosion was expected, but the reaction of everyone else present told him otherwise. And with everyone else rushing to see just what was happening, it wouldn’t have been worth it at all to not go with them.

Denora had gotten there first. He could hear the Jedi Master shouting as they neared, and was troubled by what some of what he heard.

”Beat him? Why would he beat him?”

It didn’t sound right at all, even if what he guessed was the situation was true. But he thought it better not to think about it too much when the man said his name. He looked, or for that matter felt, angry. It would be better not to give Denora a reason to direct any of that anger in his direction.

Dryas followed after the Jedi when he turned to go. There was no reason for him to go anywhere else – any gear he would need was either already on him or in the X-Wing he had arrived on. And that itself was already in the hanger. As they went, he sensed the same feeling he had gotten from Homm before his master had left. That, and he got the same vibes off of Denora that he had when the Jedi had first left the hanger to go meditate.

“Master Denora, before Master Homm left he mentioned that he sensed there was something coming. Something that left him troubled.” Dryas said as the two walked to the hanger. He hoped that perhaps he could change the topic from what had happened with Adan, and just maybe get some clues to the mystery that seemed to be circling around. “It’s not the first time I’ve detected that theme from him. I couldn’t help but feel that you’re sensing something similar. Do you think there might be some connection between it all?”
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Jase

Post Posted: Tue, April 27th 2010 03:46pm    Post subject:

Already in a more foul mood than usual, Jase was about to backhand Adan for his comment, when Dryas changed the subject. It seemed the Bothan was paying attention to the important things. This was good.... and promising. It meant Dryas would make a worthy student.

"I do not know for certain, Dryas. I am sure Homm was speculating upon the same feelings I have been. however, meditation proves them to be uncertain. I suppose that only time will tell for now."

Turning to face Sahana and Neytiri, Jase opened the hatch to Denora's Fury remotely. He motioned for Adan and Dryas to get onboard, then faced Sahana and caught her gaze.

"I want you to hide Dyas' x-wing in the swamps while we're gone. When he gets back, he will have to find it using only his bare hands and the resources of the swamps. Don't make it easy to find."

Tag: Gelus, Rem, Space Jawa, Dj

Expand
 Back to top »
Sahana
Gelus

Post Posted: Sun, May 02nd 2010 11:24pm    Post subject:

Sahana was having a relatively peaceful morning. Up till this point she was giving a light saber demonstration with Neytiri for the younger students, and she was having fun with it. But he fun was interrupted when a loud explosion sounded from somewhere else in the academy. Sahana had noticed that Neytiri had dropped her guard when Sahana stopped her attacks due to the explosion. She used the opportunity to give her a good kick to the gut before moving on.

"Let’s go check out what that was, shall we?" Sahana said as she put her light sabers away and jogged to see what mess had happened now. She managed to hear Master Denora, getting there just in time to see him throw something at Blaise, this made her smile, not that it took much to make her smile usually.

"Sahana, Neytiri, watch the students while I am gone. Dryas, you're coming with me and Adan." She was being left behind? Damn, she would have to do something fun while he was away. She motioned the students away as she followed Master Denora after shewing Neytiri to watch the students.

"Y'know Master, it's not nice to throw things." The moment Blaise had said this, Sahana had expected Master Denora to smack him, if not launch him into the ship with the force. But it seemed Dryas managed to cool his anger. She decided that Blaise might actually continuing living during this mission as long as Dryas was there, she was glad that he was now a part of the academy.

She watched as they approached Denora’s Shadow, Master Denora motioned for Dryas and Blaise to go on ahead. "I want you to hide Dryas's x-wing in the swamps while we're gone. When he gets back, he will have to find it using only his bare hands and the resources of the swamps. Don't make it easy to find." Sahana let out a unusual girlish giggle, she was going to have fun why he was away for sure.

"Will do master, have a eventful trip, bring back a souvenir while you’re out." She said with a playfully bow. Hundreds of ideas were now running through her head on what to do with his X-wing. Probably would be easier to fly it out and then move it from the ground onwards. Maybe if she moved it to…her thoughts trailed off as she gave Master Denora a final good bye as he finished boarding the ship.

OOC: Sorry about the Late reply, finally got my RP up, should be able to post more form now on.

Expand
 Back to top »
Sahana
Gelus

Post Posted: Thu, May 20th 2010 11:38am    Post subject:

OOC: Ok, Neytiri has gone MIA on the internet, I haven’t been able to get a hold of her in any shape or form. So I am just going to continue this storyline without her until she can get back on eventually <_<

Sahana hadn’t been this giddy in awhile as she rushed all over the academy preparing things. She had thought of taking the students with her and getting them all to join in on this project, but she thought that all of them might leave too big a trail to follow, that and one of them might squeal when it came to its location when Dryas returned. "Neytiri, I have a favor to ask." Though by favor, she meant she had an order for her, but it was always nicer to make it seem like she was asking and not telling. "I need to you watch the students for an hour; I’m running an errand for Master Denora. Have them practice their force use or something; I'll call for a pickup when needed." She said as she gave Neytiri an unusually friendly hug before running off back to the hanger.

She wasn’t the best pilot, but because of Master Denora’s training, she had learned to pilot for the sheer need if the issue ever arose. With a slight hop, she entered the cockpit and looked around at all the buttons, switches, and gizmos. After a quick go of trial and error, she finally got it started and in the air. She flew a few laps around the planet’s surface, wanting to find the best hiding spot possible. After an hour or so, she found what she described as the perfect spot on the other side of the planet from the academy. She landed within a small space within a swamp, having to sly low and slow to try and not damage the surroundings to make it harder to guess it was there.

When she was in position, the X-wing landed with a slight "kaploosh" sound as it landed in some form of a muddy substance. As Sahana hopped out onto stable ground, she watched as the X-wing slowly started to sink. She would have watched it until it had fully stopped, but a group of Ronda Bears started for her position from a nearby cave. This was the main reasons he chose this area, it was heavily populated with Bears, that and the hot sticky swamp would make for a hard terrain to navigate. She cherished the image of Dryas trying to pry the X-Wing from the swamps grasp. As she hopped over a big tree trunk, she landed in a large puddle of mud, splashing it all up her legs, slowing her very little as she moved. She had spent allot of her training time out in the swamps, especially when she was younger. She had gotten use to it, especially since it had nothing when compared to the terrain of Iridonia.

When she had made it a good distance away from the hiding spot, she activated her beacon, calling Neytiri to pick her up. She didn’t feel like traversing all the way back to the academy on foot, but she kept moving, wanting to get further away. By the time Neytiri got to her location, she had made very good progress. The ride back to the academy had an awkward atmosphere. Sahana's happiness seemed to give everyone an eerie feeling. And they were right to feel so. The moment they got back, she went into a flurry of hand-to-hand combat training, using Neytiri as a punching bag before pulling the rest of the students into it one at a time. If it wasn’t for Neytiri pointing out the time, Sahana probably would have continued until the students had fallen unconscious.

So with a final backhand to the last half asleep youngling she called it time, and sent them all off to bed. "You still up for some training Neytiri?" Sahana asked with a slight yawn. Neytiri's answer was far from satisfactory, but it was to be expected.

"Sorry master, I have chores I need to finish before tomorrow’s training sessions." Sahana had forgotten too easily the list of things she had put Neytiri in charge of simply so she didn’t have to do them herself, that and Master Denora did the same to her. Not wanting the fun of today to end, she tried desperately to latch out to someone, not wanting to succeed to her drooping eyes.

"Wanna take a bath with me then?" She said as she latched herself to Neytiri's back, warping her arms around her neck in a kung fu grip ass he head gently rubbed her lekku with the her cheek. Having trudged through the forest for a large portion of the day, she was covered in dry mud and sweat, she was going to have to take one eventually, why not have fun doing so? Neytiri only slightly stammered as she refused.

"S-sorry Master, Rain check?" She said as she marched onwards. It had been easier to get her to do funs things when she was younger, but now of days she had to become all responsible and mature. It was hard to keep her as corrupted as she was, she would have to do something to push her "limit" in the future. But Sahana caved, letting her go as she trudged off to the showers, alone, getting all the grime off of her body to keep up an acceptable appearance. Afterwards she returned to her quarters where she tinkered with her blasters, sabers, and rifles until she was tired enough to fall asleep at her workstation, her blaster still in hand as she slept.

Expand
 Back to top »
Dryas Quy'teff
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Sat, May 22nd 2010 03:28am    Post subject:

(Continued from here.)

He wasn’t sure why, but the absence of his X-Wing – or rather, the X-Wing he had originally arrived on Bogden in, since he disliked the idea of referring to a vehicle he wasn’t much a fan of as ‘his’ – was something that Dryas’ eye as he and Adan arrived back at Denora’s academy. He thought little of the ships disappearance, however. Even if he hadn’t had a number of other things on his mind, the ship belonged to the order in the first place and was thus free for anyone who needed it, and if it was gone, it would mean that next time he needed a fighter he would have a perfectly legitimate excuse to fly something modern.

But what concerned him more was following Denora’s orders to make sure Sahana was updated on the events at the temple – though he expected Adan would be the one to actually attend to it – and thinking about those same events. Including the fallout with the final message Denora had given him and Adan before he had left for whatever needed attending to. He had thought about it the whole trip back, and he had still failed to put the issue at ease in his mind.

“Where do you suppose we’ll find Sahana?” He asked, hoping that something new might turn up to help settle things once they informed the Zabrack of the situation.

Tag: Dj, Gelus Hope you don't mind me getting things moving back to Bogden.
 Back to top »
Adan Blaise
Dj

Post Posted: Sat, May 22nd 2010 07:58pm    Post subject:

"I don't know," said Adan as he stepped into the hangar. "Once I get settled a bit more I can look for her in the Force."

Adan was still nursing a few bruises as he looked around for any sign of a youngling, or padawan. Healing himself had never been easy, and it wasn't exactly precise, so he'd have to sleep off the pain.

As he walked over to the turbo-lifts, he said jokingly, "I wonder if they have the mess in the machine shop fixed by now."

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Jase

Post Posted: Tue, June 01st 2010 02:38pm    Post subject:

Jase brought the Denora's Fury into its hangar and stepped out of the hatch upon landing. He had reached out to some of his old contacts during the trip from Corulag. There were whispers about trouble all over the galaxy. This, coupled with the confusion in the Force that he felt, had him seething with frustration and anger.

Even worse, he hadn't been able to get the information he wanted from the Temple. Now he would have to find other means of obtaining it. Walking over to the hangar intercom, Jase activated the school-wide speaker.

"Sahana, Adan, Dryas, Neytiri and all students. Report to the main hangar immediately!"

Tag: Gelus, Dj, Space Jawa, Rem

Expand
 Back to top »
Dryas Quy'teff
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Tue, June 01st 2010 03:31pm    Post subject:

The loudspeaker woke Dryas from a state of meditation. In his failure to located Sahana, he had decided to make his time useful in some other fashion. Normally, his first choice would have been saber practice, but with the knowledge that he would soon be undergoing what he expected to be intense combat training, he decided it would be better to hold off on that for the moment.

Instead, he had attempted to see if he could get any insight on his own into what both Homm and Denora had apparently been sensing. Even if he didn’t expect to learn something they didn’t already know, he hoped to at least get a look at what they themselves had ‘seen’. In the short time he had to try, he had made absolutely no progress.

”That was fast.”

When Denora had gone off to do whatever it was he needed to attend to, the bothan had not expected him to return so quickly. But he didn’t allow it to get in his way. Without anything to attend to, he leapt to his feet and rushed to the hanger, aiding his speed through a careful force boost.
 Back to top »
Adan Blaise
Dj

Post Posted: Tue, June 01st 2010 09:54pm    Post subject:

Adan flinched as the loudspeaker crackled overhead. He was almost finished with his last grenade, and he didn't want another explosion. He already expected Jase was angry about him letting the Mando get away, if he blew up the machine shop a second time, he wasn't quite sure he'd get out of the room alive.

Connecting the last wire, be popped the button on to the device, and smiled. Perfect. Collecting the few devices he had managed to finish in the last hour, he shoved them into his tunic and made his way into the hallway and towards the hangar. Whatever this was, it was important, and Adan didn't want to miss it.

Brushing the metal shavings and dust off of his robes as he stepped into the hangar, he walked over towards where Jase was standing and simply said, "Present," hoping Master Denora was in a good enough mood not to bodily injure him for his jokeful mannerisms.

Back to top »
Sahana
Gelus

Post Posted: Wed, June 02nd 2010 10:55am    Post subject:

OOC: Wow, every time I post in here it seems like I have an excuse for why my post is late <_< this time I actually moved from one city to the next and just now got my internet back up. I somehow got downgraded from 12 mb a sec to 1.5 mb a sec. This blows <_< Anyways.

"Sahana, Adan, Dryas, Neytiri and all students. Report to the main hangar immediately." Sahana heard over the intercom. She had noticed Dryas was back, but Master Denora's sudden return was unexpected. But it was good news all the same so much that she exclaimed, yay he's back, dropping a student she had been levitating in the prosses, still managing to notice that his land was far from satisfactory.

"Ok, you heard him you bunch of Schutta-Spawn, last one out that door in a single file line gets to have a sleep over in my room later." She said, whipping out her saber. It had the immediate effect she had hoped for as everyone rushing for the door into a line while Neytiri was left where she had been the moment the announcement was made. Sahana continued to smile, but Neytiri only rolled her eyes, moving to the front of the line outside the door. Sahana just returned her saber to its rightful place and made her way outside, taking lead as her and the students made their way to the hanger.

She arrived to see Dryas and Adan had beaten her there, no surprise there. She merely pointed where she wanted the students. "You all know the drill, get you asses in place." And with that they all did quickly and efficiently as she stepped up next to Master Denora. "Welcome back Master."

Tag: Space Jawa, Jase, Rem, Dj

Expand
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Jase

Post Posted: Wed, June 02nd 2010 01:11pm    Post subject:

Jase was surprisingly too angry to actually yell at anyone. Evrything that was going on was too much to remain calm about. Now, he had to make sure the Knights under his tutelage would be ready to face the undoubtedly hard road ahead. Sahana and Adan would no doubt be fine, but Dryas.....

"Younglings, with the current threat to the Order and more specifically to this academy, it is time for you to take a leave of my tutelage. I have arranged for a Jedi transport to come pick you up and escort you to the Temple on Coruscant, where you will be temporarily assigned to less threatening academies. once the Mandalorian threat is resolved, you may return."

Despite his harsh teachings, there were actually groans of discontent. It was surprising, that some of them didn't actually want to leave. Such a shame, since he was sure this group actually had some potential.

"Adan, the shuttle will meet in the clearing three kilometers from here. Escort the children and return. We have much work to do."

Without warning, Jase effortlessly shifted from issuing an order to Adan; and immediately removing his lightsaber, igniting it and swinging it through the air, in a downwards swipe of power towards Dryas.

Tag: Dj, Gelus, Space Jawa

Expand
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Inner Rim » Denora Academy- Bogden
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: