Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Application for Daegon Selanno
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Application for Daegon Selanno
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daegon Selanno
Cheapy

Post Posted: Wed, July 15th 2009 05:10pm    Post subject: Application for Daegon Selanno

Name: Daegon Selanno
Species: Human
Homeworld: Corellia
Desired Faction: None
Desired Occupation: Mercenary/Bounty Hunter/Smuggler
Force Sensitivity: None
MSNIM:
Anything you'd like to tell us about the character:
Summarized Biography: Daegon was born to a wealthy arms merchant couple on Corellia a few years after the Imperial reunification. War was good for business then, but soon they fell under hard times when both sides began buying hardware from nationalized dealers instead of independent contractors. When Daegon was four, his younger sister Amara was born and his parents simply had no more time for deals and sales. They dropped their customers and focused on raising their children, living as simple citizens in one of the planet’s many urban cities.

However, one of the Selannos’ major customers was a particularly nasty Hutt operating out of Talus, who was not happy about how his biggest supplier of weapons and ordnance had simply dropped out of the game. The Hutt sent bounty hunters after the Selannos, to convince them to return to their old ways or be killed. During the ensuing firefight, Daegon took Amara and fled into the streets. The next morning, they found that their family’s apartment was burned to the ground and there was no sign of their mother and father.

For the next eight years Daegon and Amara lived as street urchins, scraping what they could to stay alive. Daegon learned to pilot ships from a sympathetic freighter captain when he was fourteen and fired his first blaster (Stolen) when he was sixteen. Living on the streets developed a protective streak in the older Selanno, and he was nearly always with his sister, carefully guarding the last piece of his family he had left. When Daegon was twenty and Amara was sixteen, they had earned enough credits doing odd jobs to purchase a pair of tickets to Nar Shaddaa, where Daegon had heard that there were plenty of jobs for a gunhand and a pilot. Barely a week after landing Daegon was working for a local Dug as a debt collector and bodyguard, but when his employer was killed he decided it would pay better to work as an ‘independent contractor’.

Over the years Daegon has managed to make something of a name for himself working as a smuggler and bounty hunter. A few years prior to the present day he ‘appropriated’ a ship from one of his bounties and has used it to ship exotic goods from one end of the galaxy to the other. He and his sister haven’t seen each other frequently, but ever since Amara had a run-in with a drunken Nautolan Daegon has silently kept tabs on her to be sure that she is doing what she can to survive the Smuggler’s Moon.

"I applaud your efforts. And now that you've insulted me, called me a heretic, threatened to burn me and questioned my gender, I'm completely on board." - Jess
 Back to top »
Han Solo
Han

Post Posted: Sat, July 18th 2009 11:08pm    Post subject:

Application Approved! :)
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Application for Daegon Selanno
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: