Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Home Again
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Assessment Room » Home Again
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thomas Heckler
Butters

Post Posted: Sat, September 11th 2010 01:07am    Post subject: Home Again

So, with the Atzerri plot finally finished I'm asking for a few things I need to get done. Basically, Atzerri, if not a mess before, is in total disarray with all fingers pointing at a brash young Captain and a "crazed" Jedi Master with a string of dead bodies left behind with their names on them. I'm thinking a news story would be a good idea to appraise the damage and I asked Cray to look into doing it for me if that is OK with him, he never responded so I don't know. The way I looked at it from the beginning was this was going to create a sticky situation for Upari (Heckler) who is now theoretically been found out.

In steps Stori-Rahvin, the Chairman of the Council for Intelligence and Security, who has been actively concealing his identity. I hope that is OK with you Zara. It only makes sense someone within the New Republic would have had to engineer Upari (the secret identity) into something real. Now the whole New Republic has a huge PR problem.

It adds an intriguing aspect I think and kinda of forces them to act, I hope that is cool. I've been developing this on the fly so far so I realize this seems haphazard.

He is coming back to Coruscant. It is all up to Valura what kind of fate Heckler will have decided for him. I'd like to get into contact with Zara about all that and move forward from there on it.

For CMAC (minus Jendob) I still would like to know when my other plots will be approved, like Celeste Morne and Tirefin so I can jump right into that and give Sarta the Hutt something to do in the mean time. This also will help me get the pirate activity on track which I'll hope the New Republic (as previously discussed with Zara) will give Upari a fleet to deal with. I think that is everything so far, it all just sort of fell into place like this I guess, so I apologize if it seems like I'm forcing anyone's hand.

Tag: Solo, Cray, Zara, Cheapy

Back to top »
Tira Gaains
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Sat, September 11th 2010 01:42am    Post subject:

I know myself and Brand have been waiting a while for something to happen with the New Republic military (they're still pretty much sitting in that shuttle), so it might be nice if something could happen there as well in the near future.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Assessment Room » Home Again
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: