Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Application for Mycah
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Application for Mycah
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mycah

Post Posted: Wed, September 01st 2010 01:58pm    Post subject: Application for Mycah

Name: Mycah
Player nickname: Jess
Species: Human
Homeworld: Aargau
Desired Faction: Loyalty to Lumiya
Desired Occupation: Crazy
Force Sensitivity: None
Anything you'd like to tell us about the character: This is a character Alex made and we talked and I thought I'd try my hand at fixing the App since it was denied. We are both feeling him out together, so I guess we'll see.

Loyal to Lumiya, almost desperately. His abilities with tech are never underrated, Cybernetically he's an evil genius. Reamining plugged in to the net, he has lost touch with concepts of reality which literally, has broken the his sanity.

Mycah is hermaphroditic, both male and female, but chooses to use the masculine when describing himself. He's devious, cunning, and undeniably insane.

This character will appear in many of the Blight Leaper plots, and hopefully, become a recurring villain for our cast of characters.

Biography:

left parentless and abused by orphanages at a young age because of his ambiguous gender, Mycah ran away and lived as a street urchin for many years. He fell under the tutilage of a programmer cum guardian (nameless) at the ripe age of 12 and learned tech arts. Mycah found a fix in holonetworking and developed a manic attitude toward it. When his newfound guardian took him to be looked at by medical professionals he was diagnosed with schitzophrenia and addictive personality. Despite urgings from his predecessor, Mycah remained plugged into the galactic holonet. His guardian did the unthinkable and removed matrix wiring from the apartement in which they lived.

In a psychotic frenzy, Mycah killed his guardian. He then used intruments available to him, as well as illegal surgery to implant holonet servers into his brain and the side of his skull, denying anyone to unplug him from his precious data.

Well into his Twenties, Mycah worked as a hacker and illegal programs administrator, drawing in enough credits to get by and eventually leave Aargau for Corouscant, where he lived in the lower redlights. He was recruited by Lumiya and has been working with her for over ten years as a computer marksman and hacker. He satisfies himself with under the table Tech operations throughout the system, including but not limited to subliminal implanting and wire tech.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Wed, September 01st 2010 09:15pm    Post subject:

Quote:
This is a character Alex made and we talked and I thought I'd try my hand at fixing the App since it was denied.

For the record, the application was never denied. We were simply asking if Alex wished to proceed with the slot transfer. :)

Quote:
He satisfies himself with under the table Tech operations throughout the system, including but not limited to subliminal implanting and wire tech.

What do you mean by this, exactly?

Expand

----"Moff", CMAC Dreamcrusher, Official Administrative Waldorf and Statler----
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Mycah

Post Posted: Thu, September 02nd 2010 11:15am    Post subject:

Quote:
Quote:
This is a character Alex made and we talked and I thought I'd try my hand at fixing the App since it was denied.

For the record, the application was never denied. We were simply asking if Alex wished to proceed with the slot transfer.

Oh. Well, he kept talking about changing it and never did it, so i asked him if i could re-up the character and he said "duh" so i said "well okay then"

Quote:
Quote:
He satisfies himself with under the table Tech operations throughout the system, including but not limited to subliminal implanting and wire tech.

What do you mean by this, exactly?

honsetly... nothing, It was just random filler to make him sound intelligent. My thoughts were that he takes odd jobs from high payers in order to excersise his skill, usually the odd jobs include subliminal messaging in advertisements, rarely anything more sinister than "buy corellian brandy or die". Other jobs may include rerouting communications systems so corporations can eavesdrop on each other. Or practical jokes. whichever. Petty crime is not beyond him either, because of his tech skills.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Thu, September 02nd 2010 11:27am    Post subject:

Okay. There was a little confusion on what precisely you meant. Thank you for proving that Cray was wrong. >_>

:p

Anyway, if we can all meet tonight, we'll get you a decision. If not, it may have to wait for the weekend.

Expand

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Mycah

Post Posted: Thu, September 02nd 2010 12:31pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Okay. There was a little confusion on what precisely you meant. Thank you for proving that Cray was wrong. >_>

haha. happy to oblige.

Quote:
Anyway, if we can all meet tonight, we'll get you a decision. If not, it may have to wait for the weekend.

Thats fine. We're not in a rush to leave corouscant yet, and I figure my characters will run around like crazy people wondering where their ship went until then. Thanks. :D
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Fri, September 03rd 2010 12:38am    Post subject:

Application approved. :)

Expand

Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Application for Mycah
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: