Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Application for Mycah Luun
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Application for Mycah Luun
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mycah Luun

Post Posted: Fri, August 20th 2010 04:13pm    Post subject: Application for Mycah Luun

Player Nickname: Alex

Name: Mycah Luun
Species: Umbaran
Homeworld: Umbara, Ghost Nebula
Desired Faction: Loyalty to Lumiya
Desired Occupation: Crazy
Force Sensitivity: None
Anything you'd like to tell us about the character:

Loyal to Lumiya, almost desperately. His telepathic abilities are stronger than most, after being pushed to extreme levels, which literally, have broken the man's sanity.

This character will appear in many of the Blight Leaper plots, and hopefully, become a recurring villain for our cast of characters.

I do not see this particular character playing a major part otherwise, though with the unique abilities of this species, I'll consult CMAC if he were to be used for anything grand. (like persuading a NPC on a grand scale... ie. military generals, etc... though I do not really plan on it.)

Summarized Biography:

Mycah Lunn grew up on a world where murder and assassination was common place. To get power, you had to take it. Learning the crude, yet valuable lessons of his species, Mycah rose from the bottom class to a well respected position inside city politics. Most would consider him a very handsome, and totally sane man.

That image would change when Lumiya arrived on the planet in 32 ABY. At twenty-five years, Mycah was about to receive a planetary position, when Lumiya selected him. Under extreme torture and behavior modification, the man broke to her complete will. Testing her new subject, Mycah was sent to Tatooine, where he was able to subtly shift one of the Hutts into a bartering agreement (in Lumiya's favor).

As Mycah returned, he was notably different. Considered mad and danced to his own tune, in his own mystical fantasies. Lumiya considered him lost, and left him entirely. For the next three years, Luun searched her out, and pleaded he be allowed to return to service. Granting him a second chance, the duo performed many misdeeds over the Outer Rim.

It wasn't until 40 ABY, the eleventh month, when he was arrested by Coruscanti Police in connection to a murder of the Senator of Bespin. On the second day of the new year, 41 ABY, he was found guilty on all accounts and sentenced to prison for the duration of his life. He awaits transfer...
 Back to top »
Mycah Luun

Post Posted: Fri, August 27th 2010 04:18pm    Post subject:

Any word on this particular character? It has been almost a week.

Just thought I'd check to see if CMAC was still discussing. :P
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Fri, August 27th 2010 06:22pm    Post subject:

Well, some. >_>

Basically, we'd determined that Umbarans and similarly naturally-empowered races were going to count in the FS slot due to their intrinsic abilities. At current count, you have two PC FS characters. You could transfer over your PNPC FS slot to PC for this character, if you'd choose...

But until then, we can't really render a decision.

Expand

----"Moff", CMAC Dreamcrusher, Official Administrative Waldorf and Statler----
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Mycah Luun

Post Posted: Wed, September 01st 2010 02:50pm    Post subject:

Thank you, I was deciding what to do, and Jess went ahead and took the initiative. The character has been altered to fit CMAC's decision, and we respect it as such.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Wed, September 01st 2010 09:18pm    Post subject:

I see. Then, are you dropping the application?

EDIT: Given responses in the very similar application by Jess, I'm going to assume the answer is yes. :p

Expand

----"Moff", CMAC Dreamcrusher, Official Administrative Waldorf and Statler----
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Application for Mycah Luun
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: