Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Felucia
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Outer Rim » Felucia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sara Soto
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Tue, July 20th 2010 01:24am    Post subject:

Sara filled with emotion, watching Lucas jump into the Sarlacc’s maw. Thoughts of Jonas rushed through her, if this was the last time she was ever going to see him, she didn’t want it to be a moment of fear and loss when he forced her to let him go. A single tear fell from her cheek, carefully watching as the group turned back to the forest to get a little distance from the Sarlacc and to hold off the Felucians.

Now’s my chance.

She grabbed a flashlight from one of the packs that Tseneca and the others had brought, prepared, and the dust and muck under her feet plumed into a cloud of disturbed minerals as her legs pushed her towards the pit, fear of it trying to hold her back, but her heart and mind not letting them control her this time, not letting her run away as she yelled, “You’re not going anywhere, Lucas!” the sentence caught everyone’s attention, making them turn to Sara as they watched her jump off the edge of the cliff, “Not without me!”

Badim yelled something, Jaira too. She was sure everyone was saying something as they reached their hands fruitlessly towards her, hoping their hands would extend far enough to grab her and stop her from plunging into the pit.
She almost felt lifted, like someone was trying to use the Force to grab her and pull her back. But it didn’t last long, as Sara fell through a freefall and landed on the soft membrane, arousing the Sarlacc and grabbing her as it did with Lucas a moment ago. She fell in, letting off a small Oof! as she landed. Flipping on the flashlight she had brought with her, revealing Lucas to her.
“The frak are you doing here!?” he exclaimed, helping her up.

“I let Jonas go when he asked me to,” she said, shakily gathering her footing as she continued, looking Lucas in the eye to show what she held in her eyes, “I love him. And I’ll be damned if I’m not here with you to get him out.”

Tag: Alex
Haunting on Felucia First Previous Next Latest
Into the Sarlacc First Previous Next Latest
 Back to top »
Jaira Lionne
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Tue, July 20th 2010 02:06am    Post subject:

Jaira watched as Sara fell into the Sarlacc, curiously asking out loud if she was crazy after she and the stunned faces disappeared. Everyone looked at each other, wondering what the answer was themselves. They quickly turned away from the Sarlacc, getting out of reach of it’s monstrous tentacles as they flexed with enjoyment from the meals, though Jaira hoped they wouldn‘t become meals, and would return with this Jonas.
After hearing hoots and howls in the distance, the group turned to the jungle, blasters raised for battle.

“So, what can you do, pinky?” Dex asked Jaira on her abilities, just being informed of her arrival, commenting on her fire pink hair at the same time as he pulled his goggles down over his eyes.

“Be quiet and concentrate, spiky.” Badim shot back, letting the last word sound off with a playful tone, though his voice was still brash and full of remorse. Everyone must have known about Clare’s death and were respecting him, or at least for as long as curiosity could be caged.
Jaira didn’t need to answer Badim or Dex, donning her helmet and pulling her blasters out of their holsters expertly. She had been training her draws for a few years now, to intimidate her bounties to going quietly with her, but not being innocent but killers or gangsters, they rarely backed down.

She pumped her legs, getting into a crouch, but not letting her aim detour. She pressed a finger to her gauntlet, holding down a button until she saw a Felucian appear from the jungle before them. Nothing could be seen in the darkness, quickly using a finger not occupied with holding the button down to activate her night vision cam. The screen in her visor quickly wiped downwards, revealing tens, if not even a hundred eyes gleaming at the group, spears raised and primed to release.
“Karking—FIRE!” she yelled to the group, quickly following her advice as blaster bolts were sent towards the trees, briefly revealing the Felucian’s lit up faces, the crew of the Leaper quickly gathering their locations and firing more accurately, than the brief exposing shots. Spears flew from the trees and impacted the ground just in front of them, but they weren’t a worry to Jaira.
She had released the button on her gauntlet when she told the group to fire, now she was soaring through the air as smoke and exhaust exited her jetpack. It was always a rush flying like this, and she enjoyed every chance she had of taking advantage of it as she fired her blasters, guided through her night vision view.
She just hoped that everything inside the Sarlacc was going well…

Tag: Alex, Jess, Kyp Yes... She haz jetpackz :p
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, July 20th 2010 04:26pm    Post subject:

Listen: http://youtu.be/LBCesuCY5K8 "At World's End - POTC3"

The Sarlacc.

Nightmares had coexisted with the creature for many centuries for children on Kuat, even though they were far offworld. It never helped to have a father constantly taunting to toss his children into one for misbehavior. The childhood fear had been tempered by his teenage years, but upon entering, he was suddenly flooded with his youthful night terrors. It was dark, and the smell alone could drop a bantha. Lucas crossed the divide of the first digestion chamber, he used the Force to fill the gaps in his vision. It was then, just as he was about to plunge into the second void, Sara dropped. "What the frak are you doing here?" Lucas exclaimed, half relieved that he wasn't about to go into the abyss completely alone, though he hated the idea of Sara slowing him down. It required a Force-sensitive, and quite frankly, she didn't have the chops.

“I let Jonas go when he asked me to,” she said, “I love him. And I’ll be damned if I’m not here with you to get him out.” Lucas faltered for a moment, unsure how to answer the woman. He wasn't sure how much she meant that, even as she stared into his eyes. He waved her off, as his own feelings surfaced. He was pissed Sara threw herself down here, but he couldn't do anything about that now. He helped her stabilize then explained the best way to get to Jonas.

"I can feel him," Lucas ended with. The Ancient Abyss had been legendary in the Jedi Archives and under several academic projects he had ventured into the stories and myth behind it. Now, he was actually here. He could feel the constant scrying of Anakin Solo, and Lucas was surprised to find that he was confident, not worried. Lucas laughed aloud at this, feeling as though finally, in their years, he had earned some leeway. The second and third digestive chambers passed, with strange tendrils touching and extending. Sara nearly fell into a quick-acid spot, but Lucas managed to navigate her around the pitfall.

The Sarlacc must've went on for several miles, not really knowing how long they were walking, sliding, and picking themselves back for. Lucas landed in a lake of slop, the fact that it touched his cheek and plundered his nostrils would disturb him for a long time. Lucas burned, the skin tingling in a hot sensation as digestive acid splashed against his core. "Gods damn it!" He yelled, the feeling nothing he had felt before. It was a mixture of a sharp burn and a touch of freezing ice. Sara made small noises, but otherwise, she kept her body and her feet in check.

Across the stars, Lucas could feel concern forming in the triplet bond. Bella and Damian were worried that Lucas was in deep, and they were lightyears away, unable to help. And in reality, he was. Attempting to send what little comfort was possible to ease their concern, Lucas managed to set their senses at bay, at least for now. He drew on their energy, though, their positive sense of hope. It was enough to cross the depths of hell, should he need to, and right about now, it was beginning to feel like. Just when Lucas was about to surrender to the sarlacc, a large circumference appeared before them. Bodies were strewn about, as though sewn into the lining of the stomach.

In their faces, a strange collection of emotion. Species from all over the galaxy, some probably hundreds of years old, though looking as though they had aged maybe ten years. It was hard to explain, but he felt the presence of a Jedi master long passed. Her body left an energy here, which brought Lucas to his knees. Running fingers through his hair, Lucas called out into the open, heart racing to feel Jonas in this sudden sea of chaotic madness. The wall of a thousand souls. "Jonas?" Sara called out, her flashlight revealing what Lucas had long sensed, faces and bodies against the wall. He could feel the fear building inside of her, yet she pressed forward.

The belly of the beast shook as tendrils shot from all sides of the room. A blue flash, and they fell to the floor, never to strike again. He sensed a passion of rage, the Sarlacc rumbling and grinding to compensate for the strike of the lightsaber, but it would not dare to sacrifice precious assimilation-tendrils again. As Lucas and Sara stopped at the center of the chamber, a voice, deep and disgusting sounded. "Who dares enter my domain?" Lucas couldn't believe it, the Sarlacc had been using one of the bodies, then another, much more feminine, though deep and dark, "Who?"

"My name is Lucas Pallanén-Davad, Son of Kuat," using the title the Orakle had given him, "And I have come for Jonas Eisley."

"And the other?" Several Felucians communicated together.

"Sara Soto. Let him go." Her voice had been surprisingly firm.

Lucas used the Force to touch the Sarlacc, attempting to transmit their feelings of their friend. It bellowed, the ground shaking as something began to emerge. A feeling of familiarity, and instantly, Lucas knew it was the boy of Iego. Sara's light landed on his body, and they were both horrified at what had risen. Jonas was bare, his clothes shredded. His flesh pierced as tubes pumped nutrients in and out of his body. His eyes were strange, a different color than before, completely inhuman. Sara whimpered, Lucas could feel her breaking as they crossed over to meet him. Jonas' mouth opened, "This host feeds me." It was the Sarlacc who spoke.

"God damn it, pick someone else. You have a sea of followers above." Lucas demanded, not feeling ashamed of offering the life of another.

"Take me!" Sara shouted, nearly throwing herself at Jonas' feet. Lucas picked her up, dragging her away. The Order wouldn't have supported his decision, but he used the Force to subdue her. Her emotional attachment was getting too much to bare, and it disturbed his connection with the Sarlacc. "Sara," Lucas whispered, his knees touching the soft stomach lining as he stared into wild eyes, "Listen to me. I can do this. I promise. But, please, remain still." He returned to Jonas, approaching him with care. He released a finger across the man's body. He was warm, several degrees above human average. His heart was slow, barely registering a pulse.

"You have taken Jedi before, have you not? They must provide better nutrients than this boy, this man." Lucas suggested, hoping it would be Jonas as a host to speak, but instead, a voice from the far wall began to respond.

"Jedi, yes." The word lingered on the woman's lips, before another man across the sphere finished, "You wish to offer yourself, in place of Eisley?" Lucas looked at Sara. "Yes," he answered, conveying the truth "But I need time. You are beast of a thousand years. Can I return later? When I have lived my life?"

The Sarlacc rumbled at this thought, he could feel the hearts racing between him and Sara. The Sarlacc spoke, using the majority of the faces in the room, "You promise to return before death?"

Lucas shouted, sending it over the connection of the Force as well, "Yes!"

"Even in your elder years, a Jedi provides wonderful fulfillment," it was communicating through Jonas now. Lucas watched as tendrils slipped out from under the boy's skin. The pigmentation of scorned skin slowly returning to normal, and his heart began to beat at a much regular pace. Lucas laughed joyfully, not sure quite how to thank the Sarlacc, even though he had promised himself. It was strange to see Jonas virtually return to life, and as the last tendril extracted itself, he fell from the incubation stance.

Lucas caught him, holding the stranded boy of Iego in his arms. Months ago Jonas had come to their rescue, to assist their return to the galaxy, despite the odds. Now Lucas had come for him, into the very bowels of the largest Sarlacc known. His eyes twitched, Lucas could feel the Sarlacc's control and connection pull away. Jonas breathed, probably for the first time in days. He coughed violently, but Lucas only held on tighter.

In this dark and dreary place, Lucas had never felt more alive, and embraced him. His heart extended, sheltering and healing the mental and spiritual wounds Jonas must've encountered. Jonas blinked though no signs of consciousness. "Damn it," Lucas questioned, ready to chop down every body in the room, if it meant killing the beast. Jonas breathed slow. It was steady, body heat was slowly beginning to diminish. "Jonas? Jonas?"

There was a long pause, when everything had seemed for nothing.

Jonas stirred, his eyes opening to stare into the Kuati boy. Over the months of which had passed, two hearts began to beat as one. Inside the assimilation chamber of the Sarlacc, Lucas catered to the boy, and dropped his head. In perfect harmony, their lips met.

Back to top »
Sara Soto
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Tue, July 20th 2010 09:18pm    Post subject:

Written to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDIns7pDIio&feature=related

Sara faltered, watching Jonas and Lucas… She couldn’t even bare the thought, not after all she had mourned for Jonas--that man. She turned away, a tear rushing down her cheek in utter silence, a mournful cough being masked by the creature’s rumbles. She covered her mouth and eyes, not worrying about any of the Sarlacc’s juices getting in them. A tingling sensation fell over her face, the acid trying to complete what work it could, she quickly grabbed what dry clothing she could muster and wiped her face clean. The men stood, she didn’t want to refer them by their names unless she had to.

Sara felt betrayed and bare. She took a risk in loving J--the man, hoping that her heart wouldn’t get broken again like with the loss of her family. She never loved since, and fate kept her from the goal of loving again, even if it took Lu--another man to break her once more. Her heart felt like a million, fifty ton pieces of glass, shattered and broken beyond repair and weighing her down. She didn’t realize that another silent tear fell one after the other, her face beginning to become salted again.
Another sound began to play from within the creature, noises of the dead and mutilated moaning and gasping, the Sarlacc beginning to bring itself to speak once more through them. But all of them spoke this time, in unison and eerie voices, different languages and dialects, they spoke:
But let this be known, Lucas Pallanén-Davad, Son of Kuat, that I am not swayed easily,” sounds of moving liquid began to sound subtly as tentacles and snakes aroused from slumber, but the three couldn’t see them, even as Sara franticly flung her flashlight in every direction, trying to find them. Her light stopped on the two men with her, watching as they held each other's shoulder to reassure each other. Her fist began to shake and shiver at the sight, it should have been her in that place, not L--that man.
They looked at her, trying to see why she was acting like this, just as the creature began it’s speech again, “And I will insure that you do return to me.

Sara gasped as something touched her ankle, feeling the slime covered snake begin to slowly wrapped around her stunned leg. Her light fell on it, and the three watched in horror as more tentacles and snakes wrapped around her. She didn’t know what else to say at this point except, “…Jonas?”

Before anyone could contemplate, Sara was on her face and chest, being dragged away from her fallen flashlight, the light pivoting towards the men, one igniting his lightsaber in response as Sara was slammed against a wall. She felt her body being pressed into a collapsing space, creating a spot for her to rest in as tentacles began to intrude her body, entering whatever opening they could find or make one themselves. She began to cry among her screams, quickly being muffled as another one of the Sarlacc’s appendages entered her mouth despite her protests, touching the innards of her stomach with spine tingling viscosity.

Slime, poison and vomit filled her, escaping wherever the liquid could flow, but now she felt calm, comforted, looking at the two men as enemies now, more towards the one with the lightsaber. She felt as if a promise had been broken by the man, adding another layer to the betrayal. Sara knew, dimly, that it wasn’t true, that it was the Sarlacc beginning to meld with her, fill her. Memories began to flash in front of her eyes:
A man with a red lightsaber, then a freefall into the creature she was in now.
Countless creatures running from a predator, falling to the fate of a slow death.
A fierce chase, a worried stare, the loss of something important, a white cloaked man.
…Herself, her eyes tearing as she went farther and farther away, another sense of freefalling… Jonas…

Tag: Jess, Alex
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Tue, July 20th 2010 11:02pm    Post subject:

Outside the Sarlacc, the battle wore on. The others had pulled further forward in the forest acting as a funnel, while Tseneca had chosen to stay behind, to guard the others if they got out of the pit alive. Sethe stayed with her.

The fellucians that did break the barricade came at them with spears and tied weaponry. Tseneca used the opportunity to work with the lightsaber, deflecting darts and making quick work of enemy appendages.

She was morally against this. They had disturbed a village of people and were now being violent with them. an eye for an eye, yes, but no matter what, the spacers were the off world hostiles here. they didn't have any right.

Sethe shot at a fellucian preparing to stick Tseneca in the back.

"Close!" He called.

"I can handle it!" She yelled back.

Then, as if the four lightsaber duelists had warded them off, the jungle grew quiet. The forest floor was littered with fellucian bodies, unconscious or otherwise.

Tseneca disengaged the saber and wiped sweat off her forhead. She neared the edge of the pit and tried to look in, tried to feel for Lucas. Nothing. Yet.

"Don't get too close." Sethe put a hand on her arm, which she shook off.
She backed toward a better vigil, against the trunk of a twisted tree. She could hear the others crunching back to the pit, or else working to set up a better guard if reinforcements came.

"Sethe, why are you here?" Tseneca asked solemnly. He had been quiet, reserved, like a bodyguard for the most part. and it confunded her.

"I told you, your my assignment. I'm getting a pretty penny making sure your cute rump doesnt get blasted."

She ignored this. "But whose paying you."

He sighed outwardly. "I can't tell you that Mesh'la. Its too dangerous."

"For me or for them?" She fired.

"Both." He wasn't joking. He looked her in the eye carefully. then looked away. "Its not just that. I could quit anytime. Truth is, you've got a nice little set up here. I know a cause when i see it."

"We arent a cause." She said folding her arms "We all have our own issues we're dealing with. no single cause."

"So whats your part. Are you the resident Hootch dancer?" He was making a reference to her earlier drug induced stripping incident. Funny.

"I'm just the ship thanks." She glared at him.

"And a fine piece of work at that." He said in a lively voice.

Just then the others came back into the clearing near the pit. Allison was on her comm calling in the Anubis they'd arrived on. "It should be here soon..." She said, flatly.

"What!? We can't leave!" Tseneca felt fear like ice shudder down her back.

"The Nita says if they are ejected from the sarlacc it will be... as residual. If you get that drift."

"Then if they do exit, it wont be here." Sethe piped in. He had placed his hand on the small of Tseneca's back in a way, surprisingly, she felt reassuring.

It took less then five minutes to board the Anubis, and another three to get back to the ship site. There they waited, bated, for the others.
 Back to top »
Jonas Eisley
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, July 20th 2010 11:40pm    Post subject:

Jonas wanted the moment to last forever, but in the belly of a Sarlacc, time was precious. Lucas pulled away, their eyes meeting for a fraction of a second, before catching Sara. "But let this be known, Lucas Pallanén-Davad, Son of Kuat, that I am not swayed easily." Jonas looked towards Lucas, fearing the Sarlacc would pull them both back into the abyss. Lucas lifted him up, just as Sara was snatched from the heel. Jonas caught her eye as she ascended and disappeared into the darkness. Jonas leaned to snatch the flashlight, voices and screams bellowing from all around them. Sara was gone. Jonas gasped, as Lucas tread across the stomach circumference. "We can't leave her," Jonas whispered, perhaps it was his fault she came tumbling down the rabbit hole.

"I won't." Lucas set him on the edge of a digestive tube, and with a swipe of his lightsaber and a rumble of protest from the ancient beast, a new exit was made. The only problem, there wasn't a way back. "Be safe, I'll join you in a bit. If not, crawl to the light, I guess." They embraced slightly, but time was moving against them...

"Hey," He called to Lucas, "Good Luck and, uh, may the force be with you?" A smirk appeared on his face, before the Jedi was gone...

Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Tue, July 20th 2010 11:55pm    Post subject:

Badim sat in the Leaper’s cargo bay, waiting patiently for Lucas, Jonas and Sara to return. It was a surprise, seeing Sara willingly jump into the Sarlacc like she did. The word she said, were words of sincerity, something was in Sara, great emotion as she jumped. Almost the same with what he did on Coruscant, when he struck down the guards responsible for protecting Jelahan after he killed Clare. The remorse he felt for Clare was unbearable, and he cried it all out at the top of his lungs for millions to hear among the noises of the city.
“Badim?” Firi asked him as she cautiously approached him, her wings unbound, but tucked tight against her back, “Are you okay?”

Badim knew that his comlink was on and the message of Clare’s death and his screams were conveyed to everyone who was connected to it. He looked at Firi, seeing her look at his black attire and his sudden change of personality. It was brash now, full of remorse for Clare, and tingeing with hate towards Jelahan. But it was his fault that this was brought on Clare, and to a lesser extend Jelahan too. Guilt tugged at him by his hairs as they weighed on him, his failures and murders falling on him.
“No,” Badim said to Firi. She tried to approach Badim to comfort him, everyone hated to see him like this, but he stood abruptly, “Not until he’s dealt with.”

He didn’t say killed or dead, he still didn’t know what to do, trying to follow the advice Kyp gave him on Cato Neimoidia. Retribution or Forgiveness, it was a hard thought to choose from, making his hands clench into fists to try and harness the hate, but quickly released it’s hold. He turned to Firi, she wasn’t scared of him or his hate. She had been around for nearly a hundred years on Iego, so he had been told. He didn’t believe it, the hybrid looked no older than a woman in her early twenties, but adolescence still touching her frail face.

She had been on the hellhole deathtrap for over a century, and she had seen her fair share of hardships and horrors with the monsters there. And with Aquar.
He looked at her eyes, to see how she would react with this next, possibly explosive question, “How’d you bare with your loss?”

Tag: Jess
Convictions First Previous Next Latest

Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Wed, July 21st 2010 12:04am    Post subject:

Voices called and taunted, all in an attempt to disturb his connection to the Force. Tentacles would rise and fall beside him, his lightsaber chopping them down one by one. He needed a longer one, something he could manipulate from the ground to the peak of the chamber. Lucas called to the Sarlacc, "I was good on my word, Sarlacc. You could sense that from Jonas." Voices seemed to speak as one now.

"If I allowed you to leave, you would have never returned." The collective response was bone-chilling at best, but between it all, he was able to sense Sara in the distance. He moved towards her, but continued to speak to the creature, in hopes of distracting it.

"Tell me the name of the Jedi you consumed." Lucas was getting closer, as the voices answered his question. "Shaak Ti." Lucas dropped the flashlight, the Sarlacc had communicated directly from her. His eyes turned, even in the darkness, he could see her. She was an older female, a member of the Togruta species. Beautiful, even in the digestive state of the Sarlacc's pit. Her voice was demented, the chords in her throat not active for nearly forty-years. "Lucas," It was a mixture of feelings. Lucas could sense her, yet also the beast. "Lucas, I sense you. I can feel you. You are strong."

Shaak Ti's appeal was great, and to say temptation did not exist to free her, would be an extraordinary lie. But that was not his task, and with how deeply she had been taken, he wasn't sure if he could get her out alive. "Master," He honored her name, and title of the Old Republic. He knew her, described as one of the most cunning Jedi of all time. "Master Ti, what will you have me do?"

In a dark voice, one that penetrated the deepest of his body and tainted his soul, "Save me. Her body was absorbed, disappearing beneath the mask of Felucian faces. Lucas craved to speak to the Jedi Master again. A deadly snap as a tentacle shot towards him, but Lucas was ready. Using the Force he tamed the wild cord, before jumping onto the tip. Riding the beast upwards, he sailed towards the place where the Sarlacc had been assimilating Sara.

"Lucas," she spoke, but they were not from Sara. "You got what you came for." Lucas ignited his saber, and sliced the tendrils from her body. Using the Force, he extracted them carefully, before catching her into his arms. She felt more alive than Jonas, probably her limited contact. The tentacle sent them to the floor, where he ran towards the exited he created moments earlier.

"You will return to me," the Sarlacc bellowed, "We will meet again, Son of Kuat."

Lucas and Sara tumbled downwards, and into an anal tract of the Sarlacc. It was more disgusting than before, as remains and bile cluttered the way towards the light. Lucas pushed and heaved Sara forward, and finally, they plopped outside, in the vacant forest. Birds chattered harmoniously. "What now?" Jonas laughed, which in turn, caused Lucas to respond in equal jovile loudness. Lucas whistled, and for several minutes, nothing happened. Then the ground began to vibrate, and out of the trees, Brutus emerged.

"Holy shit! Run!" Jonas exclaimed, scratching to get a footing. Lucas heaved Sara towards the creature. "Are you insane, what are y-" The reptile snatched Sara with its teeth, but carefully plopped her onto its back.

"Relax. This is Brutus. Brutus, this is Jonas." Lucas jumped ontop, taking a favored position near the base of the neck. Extending his hand, Jonas boarded the dino.

The Blight Leaper came into view, and he was relieved to find and sense all of his friends. Brutus shook Sara free, her body hitting the ground hard, but she'd live to cry another tear. Lucas helped Jonas off, as Brutus whined as Lucas started walking away. "It's all right, big guy." Lucas laughed, stroking a sensitive spot between the eyes, "Just stay away from the Felucians..."

The "Into the Sarlacc" Plot is considered finished. Thanks to all who participated. Well done, and what an interesting Star Wars experience!

Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Wed, July 21st 2010 12:26am    Post subject:

next:

http://unity.swrpgs.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8470#8470
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Outer Rim » Felucia
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: