Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Want to Easily Switch between Accounts?
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Announcements » Want to Easily Switch between Accounts?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kastor Antilles
Cray

Post Posted: Thu, July 15th 2010 12:46am    Post subject: Want to Easily Switch between Accounts?

Hey guys,

For a long time, we've known it's been a pain to switch between characters on this board. You either have to log out then log in again, or you have to have a slew of different browsers (IE, Firefox, Opera, etc) and be signed in individually on each of them.

Unfortunately, I'm not about to announce the long-awaited alias system. :p However, I did find something a while ago that made it a lot easier for me, and I want to share it with the Firefox users here.

It's called CookieSwap. You can make multiple profiles, log into a particular Unity account per each one of them, and then switch between them with two clicks. That means there's no more multiple browser windows, no more logging out and logging back in; it's really simple. I have one for each of my characters, with Kastor as my default.

So, try it out and see if it works for you. It's certainly been convenient for me. Have fun!
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Announcements » Want to Easily Switch between Accounts?
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: