Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Nal Hutta
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Hutt Space » Nal Hutta
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Sun, May 02nd 2010 04:55am    Post subject:

The dog-tags fell into his fingers and he rotated them inside his hands, moving them to see the name "FINK". Lucas could feel the emotion behind the tags, the weight they placed on Tseneca. In a way, one might view it as a burden. An unclosed portion of her life. Another, would see it as a sign of hope. The Force was at her fingertips, she would be able to see, sense and wield it. If for fifteen years she held onto the fact that he was alive, then he probably was. She would've felt his loss...

"I'm sorry." Lucas handed her the tags, it was meant for everything. He hadn't meant for her to take the princess remake in a negative way, just a jest at her own identity. It had obviously proved too sensitive for him to question or delve into further. Lucas put in on the backburner to ask and encourage her to tell him more later.

Love had driven her to look for this man, to add his name to her own. Lucas had been a lighthearted guy, never too serious when engaging in relations. If she had found it so young, and had been so fulfilled by it, maybe it was out there for him as well.

"Me too," the sincerity of her tone brought closure to their small outbreak. The dungeon cell of the Hutt underworld might've added to the escalation, but Lucas wasn't too worried about it. Badim seemed to echo what everyone else had been thinking.

"Not that this is not heart wrenchingly touching, but could we please try to find a way out of here?" his tone was friendly, relieving their moment of the drama, and setting the groundwork for a new discussion. Lucas let them discuss, debate, belittle, size-up, then demolish ideas, before finally contributing, "We should just wait." He stretched up against the wall. If Drekka had really been too worried, he would've isolated them all in different portions of his palace. "He's overconfident. And he doesn't know we have.... numbers." He was vague, hoping they'd recall the possibility of video surveillance. "It's not everyday we have luxurious accommodations such as these..."
 Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Sun, May 02nd 2010 10:56pm    Post subject:

Badim looked at their options, there wasn't much hope, except to do exactly what Lucas suggested. Wait.
By now Badim should be used to waiting for targets and opportunities, but this was different. Waiting for their time to die. Without weapons, waiting wasn't such a good idea, but it was their only option.
Clare was asleep, Diann was still awake, but no one was in a talking mood thus far.
"I agree with Lucas." He finally said, smirking at Lucas' remark on their luxurious accommodations. Tseneca slunked to the ground next to Badim, she soon asked, "So what have you been doing for yourself since we last saw each other on Shaddaa?"
Badim laid his head back against the wall, allowing his hood to fall back a bit, letting his eyes view the ceiling for thought. "The same night I killed Lodi..." He caught a glimpse of Tseneca shugging slighly, it was still a sensitive subject, "I was sent to kill this sixteen or seventeen year old girl. Sara Soto, and for some reason, I let her go. And that's when I changed from a cold-blooded killer, to one who helps innocent victims escape. In exchange that they never return for their own safety." He thought back to others he had killed, rightous kills, "Some would occationally fall into my cross-airs. Such as Warir'kar-"

"That Wookie working for Candrog? I haven't heard from him in a long time. You didn't...?"
"Yes," he looked down at the floor, "He had killed forty innocents, stupid drunks, but innocent. Which mean't he wasn't a kill for Dirod, it was for the innocent Warir'kar had killed."

"So, what's with this Soto?" She asked, trying to get back onto the original track Badim was heading.
"She changed my ways, and I just want to repay her, by giving this back to her," he pulled out Sara's locket from his pocket, luckily the Gamorreans didn't take it or sniff it out, "Her locket. Dirod wanted it as a prize, and if she gave it to me, he'd believe she was dead. Now that Dirod is dead, I have made it my personal quest to find her. Like you with Fink. But Diann was the last person with her, and she says she's dead. But when we crashed on Rhen-Var, I had a vision of some sort, saying she was closer than I think..."

"Crash?"

"I'll tell you later. Point is-" He was stopped, as he heard feet quietly tapping the floor.

Tag: Jess, Alex I thought maybe it would be Dex or something. Maybe just a Gamorrean walking by. Your choice.
Badim Soilding First Previous Next Latest

Drekka the Hutt
Jess

Post Posted: Mon, May 03rd 2010 12:20pm    Post subject:

The night was silent and Drekka slept soundly in his quarters.

The moons over Hutta glimmered in the dark, The deep sulferic fog became cold in the late, late hour.

Somewhere in the Bunco, the slide of footfalls could be anticipated by anyone who was still awake, any one at all.

Opi could not hear these footfalls, as she was making some of her own. She skirted through the halls, taking inventory of this and that. She could not sleep this night, and had no idea why.

the unseen marauders, growing in number, slunk, masked and deadly through the halls. Opi turned as she sensed on near her, behind, above.

"Da beesga coo palyeeya. Stupid fools." She said as the one of the small army of infiltrating Nikto reached down and slit her throat. The alarm, though, had already been sounded.

Drekka awoke to the sound of the alarms in the palace whistling and vibrating. He shook sleep off as he summoned his guards, made the small army of klatoonians and other species take arms. The chaos that followed was quiet. Drekka had been expecting this. He had been warned by M'ssik that he would eventually be the opposite end of his cousins attempt at a hostile take over.

"Fetch Dex..." Drekka growled. A Kato growled back that the boy wasn't in his room.

A flash of worry fell across Drekka, but he had little time to dwell. There was more at stake here than the fate of any single person.

There was a thud at the door of Drekka's chambers. The searing roar of blasterbolts perpetrated the halls surrounding.

"Kava doompa D'emperiolo let them come..." Drekka rumbled. there was little as tastefull as a good and nobel battle, no matter how outnumbered he was...
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Mon, May 03rd 2010 12:37pm    Post subject:

Badim stopped talking as the tapping insisted, then came the whine of a triggered alarm.

"What in blazes...?"

Lucas shot up from his seated position. "The Bunco's under attack!" He looked stunned as he reached inside himself. "Drekka's surrounded in his quarters by an enormous number Nikto mercenaries..."

"How do you..." Tseneca started to ask, but she was suddenly hit by a flash of vision. She could see Drekka in his room, Klatooinian guards fending off Nikto 2-1. The hutt was egregiously outnumbered... shots rang out through the halls.

Tseneca shook her head, warding off the images. "There going to kill him."

"So?" Badim said. "wouldn't that be best for us?"

Tseneca shook her head again. "no. Those are Nikto, they are owned by as different Hutt. We've been caught up in a clan war. No doubting it."

"We have to help Drekka." Lucas said, steadfast.

"how? We have no way out of here." Clare looked annoyed.

"I think i can help."

The group turned. The red haired boy, Dex, stood at the bars of their cell, holding a wrought iron key chain.

Tseneca was only slightly stunned. "You. you got us in this mess in the first place."

Dex looked at his feet, then met her gaze head on. "it was foolish. I never meant... I didn't mean..."

"Who the hell cares!?" Badim hissed. "just get us the hell outta here!"

Dex unlatched the bars. "there's a way up to Drekka's room, servants entrance in the back."

"We'll need our weapons." Tseneca said.

Dex led them to a group of lockers, pulled them open and administered their weapons. He himself carried a blas-tec that looked far too big for him. "Think you can fire that, son" Badim joked. Dex ignored him.

"What about Firi?" Lucas asked.

Something lit in Dex's eyes. "She's safe. She's being held in the menagerie.... I can't get her out without Drekka's key code. She'll be fine as long as the Nikto don't find the room."

Tseneca nodded, tapping her communicator twice to let Kyp, Jonas and Allison know she was back online.

"Lock and load." She said, hoisting her gun onto her shoulder.
 Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, May 03rd 2010 02:51pm    Post subject:

Badim loaded his E-11 and sleeved his Vibrosword.
He followed the group, Tseneca and Dex took the lead, followed by Lucas, Clare and Diann. Badim took their six. They walked down hallways after hallways. Something didn't feel right, so he hung back just a bit. And sure enough, a Gamorrean was hiding in a hole in the wall, thinking the whole group was up ahead, he sprung it's attack early. But it didn't take Badim into account. He flung his sword up and brought it down the on creature. Sensing the attack, it flung around itself and blocked his attack with it's axe. Seeing the commotion, the group turned to Badim, wanting to help.
"GO!" Badim yelled as he dodged the axe coming down on him, "I'll catch up!" They began to continue down the hall, before Clare stopped and looked back. Lucas grabbed her by the arm and shook her out of her daze. They followed the rest of the group as Badim kept fighting.

The Gamorrean and Badim danced, dodging each other's attacks. Badim brought his sword down and into the Gamorrean's arm, causing a gapping gash in it's arm. Blood dripped profusely from it's arm, but it didn't care. Rage kept it alive. It grabbed Badim with it's good arm and pushed him on the ground so fast, he almost didn't think it was possible. He landed on his back, and watched the Gamorrean bring it's axe up over it's head and scream as it began to bring it down on Badim's head. Helpless, Almost helpless. Just as the Axe made it's way down, Badim rolled away and sprung to his feet. With the Gamorrean's axe embedded halfway into the ground, the pig was helpless when Badim brought his own sword down on it's head. Hearing a muffled squeal as it's last word was cut off. His shirt, partly stained by the pig's blood, had few cuts through it. He shook it off and ran in the direction the crew left for.

Tag: Jess, Alex, Kyp Durron Alright, so you can have Badim just show up behind you guys when you stop or whatever. Don't wanna get separated now ;)

Alisson
Alex

Post Posted: Mon, May 03rd 2010 04:45pm    Post subject:

The public shuttle had begun its entry into Nal Hutta, the droid taking ease with the controls, and had the shuttle been in proper upkeep, it would've been a peaceful ride. It was not in proper upkeep. The seats vibrated, voices of mothers calming their children, smugglers and criminals praying, and grumbles of last regrets. Jonas grabbed her hand, but it was the gesture that he was attempting to keep her at peace. "We'll live," Alisson responded. The chances of a burn-up or failed landing were close to zero. None of the systems had failed, and that was a good sign.

She retrieved the communicator, "Durron, we will be ready to spring in ten."

"Be ready to spring?" Jonas teased, before nervously grabbing his seat when the shuttle made a violent churn.

"Quiet," Alisson hissed, yet also in a playful tone, "That is if our shuttle doesn't burn up prior to landing."

"Oh, that isn't funny." He looked genuinely worried now. Alisson pocketed the device after Durron's acknowledgement, before telling him, "We're about to land, you might want to close your eyes." Jonas followed her recommendation, as the shuttle skid across the ground and into the proper spaceport slot. The pilot began engine shut down, as another prompted passengers to collect their belongings and thanking them for choosing Nal-Nar Shuttles. Alisson and Jonas were the first to slip out, having no luggage or belongings to fish out from about the shuttle's interior.

Alisson stopped at a speeder rental, slamming two-hundred credits onto the table. She passed her identification to the worker, before they jumped inside. It wasn't the flashy two-seater, but long enough to sport the entire Blight Leaper crew. It was a getaway vehicle...
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Kyp

Post Posted: Mon, May 03rd 2010 05:11pm    Post subject:

Kyp along with Jonas and Allison watched from a distance as a group of mercs moved silently towards and into the bunko. It seemed like every step of the way was going to be difficult. Nal Hutta was just getting worse and worse by the minute. In the end, the scum that was infiltrating the bunko were between him and the rest of the group. They'd surrender or die. Kyp counted on the latter.

In the quiet midnight hour a klaxon cut through the silence. Obviously the jig was up as the mercs decided to hell with stealth and a new hole straight through the blast doors to the bunko allowing many more to pore in. Kyp motioned to his current companions to stay in cover as he stripped his cloak and moved forward sticking as close to the shadows as he could. The buildings on both sides of the muddy road ended twenty meters away from the bunko where a couple of mercs were setting up an E-Web. Kyp had heard his fair share about the Blastech manufactured weapons. If they got it running they'd never get inside.

Digging his right foot into the soil Kyp shot off as fast as he could on a headlong collision with the two mercs. Both noticed the noise but for one it was too late to react as Kyp's lightsaber ignited and sliced clean through the Nikto's neck. The next leveled his weapon and began firing. Kyp kept running past avoiding the searing hot plasma that was being fired at him. On the far side lay a durasteel barrier that Kyp leaped over and scrambled for cover. On the other side the cover began to chip away as Kyp caught his bearings. Rising Kyp kept his lightsaber level with his chest as he deflected bolts back towards the shooter catching him in the lower chest. The Nikto mercenary crumpled over and hit the mud with a wet smack. Kyp looked back to Jonas and Allison and motioned for them to move up.

Inside the bunko Kyp could hear the distinct sounds of blaster fire and alot of it. A ping went off on Kyp's belt notifying him that the group was free again. How they had managed to get out Kyp didn't know but he didn't care. Kyp had only a couple thoughts on his mind. Link back up with the group and have a word with the slime who got them into the situation they were in now.

In the chaos Kyp could sense where Lucas and Tseneca were. They were moving towards what Kyp thought to be the throne room. Ahead the mercenaries were rushing through the halls moving further and further in. It seemed like everyone wanted a piece of the Hutt today. Kyp ran up to the nearest merc and plunged him blade deep through his back. A muffled scream erupted from the poor soul as his fellow Nikto turned to see the sight. A torrent of blaster fire came towards Kyp as he pulled his lightsaber from the now deceased Nikto. There had to be a better way of getting to the rest of the group Kyp thought as he turned away and ran. A few stray bolts came close only to be returned towards the shooters sending them into cover. "You don't want to go that way!" Kyp yelled at Jonas and Allison who had policed the rear guard's weapons.

Kyp hopped down a flight of stairs taking no time to slow his pace. With a sudden jolt Kyp turned right and sped up to a full sprint down a long passage way. The hall contained a number of cells all of which smelled of rotting flesh. Housekeeping has been slacking, Kyp thought as he passed up a remains of a decapitated Gamorrean. Ahead a familiar white cloak strode up a flight of stairs. "Hey!" Kyp yelled in between breaths. the figure turned to show one of the people the Blight Leaper had picked up during the brief time on Nar Shadda. Kyp slowed down and joined the man on the stairs. "Good to see a friendly face, where is everyone else?"

"Ahead, they are going to try and secure the Hutt's throne room. Seems he's more valuable alive than dead," he said.

Kyp nodded realizing this all had something to do with that Vera Nico woman. "Name's Kyp Durron," he said extending the hand not occupied by his lightsaber outwards for the man to shake.

"Badim Soilding, pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise," Kyp responded. Ahead Nikto and Gamorrean bodies lay strewn about the hall. "Seems like our friends are making good progress."

I'm unsure if Jonas and Allison are coming in so I can edit if needed, just post on Blight Leaping if you need me to change some stuff up.

Pilot of the Modified RZ-1 A-Wing Interceptor Vigilance

"No change comes without conflict. Perhaps my destiny is to be the irritant that forces the discussion, the blister that lets you know your boots don't fit."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, May 04th 2010 06:34am    Post subject:

"Tseneca, it was nice knowing you..." Lucas and the Captain of the Blight Leaper, had been forced to the ground, each with a blaster to their ears. Lucas closed his eyes, in a moment appropriate just before death. His life flashed before his eyes. His family, mostly. Damian and Bella, his mom and dad. Kuat and the places he had visited off-world. Accepted in the Jedi Academy on Coruscant, and picked by Anakin Solo as padawan. The mission and hardships that teetered in and out of balance. He remembered meeting Tseneca for the first time, the fall to Iego. Jonas and Firi. His homecoming to Kuat, coupled with Master Durron and the reunion with Solo. The chase for Nico would lead him to meet Badim, Clare and Diann. A whisper barely audible came from the woman beside him; Emmett, she had said.

Two shots sounded, and then everything was bright. He was inside the Palace of Kuat, the doorway to the afterlife...

Five Minutes Earlier

"Gods damn!" Lucas breathed, firing rapidly with the blaster, "I suck with a blaster!" Most of his shots hadn't been too far from the target, but he still wasn't hitting anything. Anakin had mentioned it being an uncivilized weapon, a phrase Skywalker had once commented to him. Tseneca laughed, it was nice to have that comedic relief when things looked so bleak. Badim had covered their asses from a rush in the hallway, Clare ducking under his arm, as he protected her in his absense.

"You just point," Tseneca leaned from out of her cover, then pulled the trigger, "And shoot!" A thud meant she had hit her target, and on his next glance, it had been a perfect score. This wasn't the cyber games of the Kau Kau Galleria, but quickly realized, the weapon's cross-hair had been adjusted according to Nikto vision.

"Um," but she had seen him made the adjustment.

"Incredible!" she shot an invader from above, "Blaster 101, check the sight!"

Lucas rolled his eyes, finally making progress with the weapon. "Lightsabers are soo much better." He rose from his position, holding his finger to his lip for Clare. He nodded in Tseneca's position, but she was already gliding across the hallway and into the next cove of cover. Lucas diagonally positioned himself, to give them a wider angle of attack and cover. They made quick progress, and with a look behind, he could see Badim catching up.

"We should clear the next room," Lucas advised, plus, his lightsaber was in there. He just needed to get inside, then he could call it into his hands by the Force...

"Poodah-frak!" A Nikto soldier spat, his men circling around them. Tseneca grumbled, submitting her blaster to the floor. Lucas did the same, eyeballing the room for the lightsaber. Just as he found the shiny glimmer of hope, a blaster hilt smacked him across the face and sent him face-first into the ground.

"Lucas!" Tseneca let out, before a kick in the stomach sent her forward. They glanced at each other, blood trickling down his neck and onto the pavement between them.

"Tseneca, it was nice knowing you," he let out the feeble joke, as the Niktos positioned around them execution-style...
 Back to top »
Alisson
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, May 04th 2010 06:48am    Post subject:

With Durron and Badim's introduction out of the way, they quickly caught up to the last known-position of Tseneca, Lucas and the Nikto invaders. Alisson listened carefully, her ears much more attuned to the surroundings than the average human. Poodah-frak! one of the Nikto had spat a curse, his tone of victory and pride. Footsteps, lots of them. They had considerable control over the throne room.

"I count 18, inside." Alisson answered a question that hadn't been asked. Jonas checked his blaster, a psychological-tick that seemed to calm his nerves. Badim and Durron acknowledged in their own ways, as they took position to storm the entrance, Durron first.

Lucas! Alisson heard Tseneca's plea, and a flush of emotions flooded her replicated processors. Was he dead?! Not waiting for Durron's signal, Alisson kicked the control panel, sending the door wide open, her blaster the first to ring out, bringing down the men standing over Tseneca and Lucas. Instantly, all hell broke loose.

Durron's arms moved in rapid succession of each other, deflecting and shielding them from oncoming bolts and rays. Badim and Diann managed to catch an assailant from the rightside, saving Durron and Jonas from a grenade. A Nikto broke away from the pack, running straight towards the slowly rising Lucas.

She had been designed to protect this boy. She had taught and grew up with him. She had been like a sister, a babysitter, a teacher, a student, the comparisons were limitless. In the slow-motion, scene, she screamed, in the most organic and animalistic way, just before her blast had splattered the man's kneecaps. She swung her body around, and kicked the Nikto's nose into the soft tissue of his brain. He died instantly, but Alisson shot him in the face, as a mark to any who dared to make an attempt on the boy...
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Tue, May 04th 2010 11:11am    Post subject:

They'd rushed into battle as quickly as she thought they would. Even as they cleared the dungeon, Tseneca worried about Badim's run-in with the gammorean, Lucas' skill with a blaster, or the Dex kid being able to hold his own. All three fears proved illigitamate as, even after they felt they would die at the hands of an overpowering number of Nikto, they started to win.

Allison rushed in, grabbing the Nikto bearing down on lucas, while Tseneca felt strong arms help her up from behind. She leapt up the rest of the way, Badim and she back to back.

"Glad you made it." She said, shooting at the Nikto.
"Wouldn't miss it." Tseneca felt him grin, glad he was on their side.

The Nikto's numbers had grown another ten-fold, but there couldn't be much more. Closing her eyes, still trigger happy, Tseneca pushed as they enclosed around she and Badim. Two of the Nikto went flying, and she was even more surprised at her accuracy as they hit another on their way down.

"Thats what i'm talking about!" She heard Lucas yell. He'd retrieved his lightsaber and the lethal, quick glow of the beam ricocheted blasterbolts and separated the foes limbs from their oh-so-large bodies.

At the other side of the room, Dex helped a katoonian fed off the massive form of Drekka, who, himself, held a .45 blas-tec that looked like a toy against his hulking frame.

"Watch it!" Badim yelled and she turned as a Nikto came down with a vibro blade. She cried out as the weapon clipped her shoulder, and angry, bore down on the nikto with a satisfying knee to the groin. He fell, and she wasted no time taking him out.

"Son of a bith." She hissed through gritted teeth as blood soaked through the arm of her tunic. But, the nikto were closing in on Drekka.

"Badim!" She cried, as her senses took control. There, standing to the right of the hoversled, a Nikto with full body-armor of active charges... one false move and the bomber would have the room resulted to cinders...
 Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Tue, May 04th 2010 04:11pm    Post subject:

Badim couldn't mess this up, he just couldn't. All his skills, all his kills, murders, shots. Everything went into this single shot. Time slowed, it was just him and the Nikto now, Tseneca's plead faded into oblivion, he only heard a hum of some sort. What it was, he wasn't sure. One centimeter off, and it would hit one of the blast charges and destroy everyone in this room. This small area in-fact. Depending on what kind of ordinance he had on-Shut up! he screamed in his head to himself.
Warir'kar, Lodi, Magus, Grail, Sheol... Dirod. All of them required a different set of skills to take down. He combined each into one, single move, he brought his E-11 up so fast, that in this slow time, he couldn't believe it. He stretched his arm out, aiming down the length of it, and at the center of his cross-airs, the small eye slit of the Nikto's helmet. He pressed as hard as he could on the trigger and fired. The laser bolt flew towards it. The red ray of plasma lit the room's dark corners in different ways as it sped towards a bull’s-eye.
A slow No! exclaimed from Badim's mouth as he noticed it wouldn't hit where he prayed. He began running towards the creature in such a way, it felt as if duracrete had settled around his lower-half. He grabbed his sword in his full-out sprint towards the Nikto. The red light hit it's helmet and blew it off it's head. It was phased, confused at the shot. Just long enough for Badim to jump into the air as if he were a Jedi Knight using the force to assist him. His blade spun around his waist as he prepared to decapitate the exposed neck. Blood, gore and skin flew apart as the sonic vibrator in the hilt took large chunks out of it's flesh and spine.

Time resumed, the Nikto fell on his back and Badim noticed the death-switch in it's hand. He reached with lighting speed to it's hand before it landed and held the button in place.

Tag: Jess, Alex, Kyp Durron, Space Jawa For a single kill... That was epic writing it :D

Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Wed, May 05th 2010 04:04am    Post subject:

Badim had mildly solved the problem, only now, the bomb had been tethered to him, instead of the Nikto. Lucas leapt across the room, using the Force to add an artistic flip just before his landing. The lightsaber acted as a perfect shield, sending advancing blaster bolts of desperate soldiers back to their origin. "Nice work," Lucas commented, looking back to see Badim still recovering from the rush of adrenaline. "But,"

"I know," he answered. The blood of the bomber dripping off the device and onto the floor. Badim had proved himself a capable man, but his lack of sensitivity to the Force, proved problem-some. Instincts were heightened, and with everyone at stake, Lucas needed the bomb transferred to someone who would be able to foresee incidents before they would happen.

"Put it on me," Lucas said slowly, still thinking of options, but it didn't matter. This was the quick fix, and their only option.

"Lucas it's suicide!" Tseneca shot back, arriving with Alisson and Jonas. Kyp jumped down, his eyes and mind elsewhere, yet Lucas felt his heart and emotional confusion at what Lucas demanded.

"No, it's not. I think I know a way, but one of us needs to do it..." Lucas pointed at Durron, then himself, "Too many things could go wrong..." He shrugged at Badim, not trying to insult the man, "Our senses will be heightened, and I think I know a way."

"Lucas." Jonas interjected, but his mind was already made up.

"Master Durron and Badim will be much more useful in securing Drekka and Firi. Alisson and I will handle this."

"He's right, this is our best chance." Alisson was his only defense. Too much time, and they would begin to lose the precious upperhand they had just won. She unzipped, disconnected, and unstrapped the many cords and wires and adjusted them to his own torso. Badim passed the remote carefully, the button pressed at all times. It was warm, the small device the only divide keeping them from "becoming one with the Force".

"I don't think I can live with this," Badim's tone was deep in thought.

"Neither could I," Master Durron added, "Please, let me-"

Ahhh!!!, Lucas and Durron instinctivly cried out, sending a Force wave around them. Tseneca, Clare and Diann had been forced to the ground with a hard smack, as Jonas and Badim were tossed against the wall. Three shots penetrated the safe circle, where Jonas, Badim and Clare had been standing, before impacting the opposite wall. In the same moment, Lucas brought his lightsaber upwards, shielding Alisson from the fourth blast, allowing her HRD reflexes to pivot her blasterhand and kill one of the four assailants. Durron rushed them, his wrist flicking and removing their heads in a cool and collected manner.

By the time Durron would turn around, Lucas and Alisson were gone, and racing down the recently cleared hallway.

"We have to go after them-" Jonas had started, but Durron grabbed his shoulder.

"He must know what he is doing," Tseneca looked longfully towards the boy's fading image, "We have a job to do, let him do his."
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Kyp

Post Posted: Wed, May 05th 2010 09:23am    Post subject:

Kyp knelt down and disconnected a thermal detonator from a fallen mercs vest. Pressing down with his thumb Kyp allowed the grenade to cook before tossing it down another hallway. Behind him fire and pressure blew a two mercs apart. Through the smoke another entered intent on bringing death to Kyp who now was the only force sensitive in the group. Behind him another crossed into the room intent on chasing Lucas and Allison. The first took cover behind a tipped durasteel table while the other ran while firing shots to cover his movement. Before the first Nikto had moved into the cover he had noticed a grenade belt. Kyp dove into his own cover and clipped his blade back to his belt. Jonas must have noticed and screamed over, "What the hell are you doing?"

Kyp yelled back from his cross-legged position behind the withering hole, "Cover me!" Kyp couldn't be sure if he had heard. Heat began to wash over him as he concentrated on all the thermal detonators in the bunko. Some lay on deceased bodies and others on living victims. Kyp cut out the ones near Lucas. The potential energy from the blast could set off the explosives strapped to his chest. Kyp wanted at least one person to get out. With all the detonators in his minds eye he began activating them in rapid succession from the nearest to the furthest away. Kyp kept the buttons on the thermal detonators pressed to prevent any tampering from a lucky soul. "Get into cover!" Kyp screamed at the top of his lungs as he laid down and covered his ears.

Throughout the bunko a thunder clap of explosions sounded off. The rapid bass filled pressure waves rolled through the tunnels and rooms making each explosion feel like a someone was smacking him the side of the head. The atmosphere in their current room became choked as the flames drew upon most of the oxygen in the room to survive baking the ground anywhere near a thermal detonator into a fine glass. Kyp was the first to stand after the thunder claps had died off and felt even more heat roll over his face. The ceiling now had a thin layer of smoke rolling back towards air sources. The flames, as fast as they had came, began to snuff out. All around him except behind the pieces of cover the group had chosen was black as the night sky. The whole area smelled of cooking meat and ozone. Kyp crossed over to Tseneca and Jonas who had crammed themselves behind a stone bench. "Come on get up," he said brushing blackened bits of stone and other matter off himself and Tseneca. "Looks like everyone is going to need a good long shower after this one.

Even Badim's white uniform now looked closer to grey. "Poodoo," he exclaimed realizing that the matter stuck to their sweating palms as well only making the job of brushing themselves off more difficult.

Pilot of the Modified RZ-1 A-Wing Interceptor Vigilance

"No change comes without conflict. Perhaps my destiny is to be the irritant that forces the discussion, the blister that lets you know your boots don't fit."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Wed, May 05th 2010 03:33pm    Post subject:

Badim shook his head, his eyes opened wide to make sure they still functioned after that blast the crew had taken. He felt behind his head, feeling a tender, throbbing cranium. He looked behind him and saw a small indentation in the wall he and Jonas had impacted. Jonas. He instantly darted his attention to the body that laid next to him.
"Jonas! Get up!" He exclaimed as he grabbed his arm and lifted him up. Jones shook his head of the daze from the explosion and acknowledged Badim.
"That hurt..." He replied jokingly. Badim smirked, after what had happened, he didn't have that much spirit in himself at the moment. Jonas noticed Kyp and yelled, "What the Hell are you doing?"
The only reply Kyp made was, "Cover me!"

Badim found his E-11 lying on the floor next to him, flung next to him from the explosion. He picked it up and fired at a nearby Nikto. He shifted his aim from one to another. Either killing or disabling them. He had only gotten to three when Kyp yelled out, "Get into cover!"
He instantly hit the ground and covered his head.
Badim darted from left to right, suddenly realizing Jonas had jumped behind a stone table with Tseneca. He spied a turned over durasteel table several feet to his right, he dove and then explosions sounded.

Ringing followed, he hadn't had the time to cover his ears, he got up sick. His body quivering from the explosion and the pounding his ears took. He tried shaking his head, only to end up taking a knee. He just sat there behind the table as he recovered. Soon he could hear the faint flickering of fire dancing and rocks crumbling.
"Looks like everyone is going to need a good long shower after this one."

Badim hadn't bothered to look down at himself yet, but suddenly, after Kyp noted, he looked down and noticed he was covered in black ash of sorts. He simply replied, "No doubt about that."
Kyp exclaimed, "Poodoo..." as he realized the black matter wasn't coming off when he rubbed.
"Where's Drekka?" He asked looking around, "Where's Dex?"

Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Thu, May 06th 2010 11:35am    Post subject:

Jonas helped Tseneca up and she looked around, surveying the damage. The throne room was trashed. from somewhere outside her ringing ears, Badim asked where drekka or dex was.

"Here." Tseneca heard Dex call out, he removed a durasteel plate away from where he and Drekka were hunkered in the corner. It was quiet, what was left of the Nikto had retreated.

"Look what you've done to my palace!" Drekka's voice was incredulous.
Tseneca double-took him.

"We've done?? It seems to me that you bit off more than you could chew somewhere along the line..."

Drekka was furious. "How dare you! Guards!!!"

"Look around you Drekka!" Tseneca yelled back. She folded her arms against her chest and stared him down. "Your guards are either dead, dying, or gone. If you think we're going to cower, think again. You should be thanking us for saving your slimy hide."

The hutt turned a purple color, but Dex put a hand on his arm and whispered to him. Tseneca watched as Drekka closed his eyes and breathed out, regaining control of his temper.

"Dex has brought to my attention that he let you out and you could have easily escaped without looking back. But he informs me that it was your crew that decided to lead an offense against my cousins army. For that, i suppose I owe you my thanks."

Tseneca felt Badim approach her side. "It would seem," Badim said "That a little more than just thanks would be appreciated here."

Drekka made the hutt equivelant of an eye-roll. "What is it you require." he growled.

"Nico." Tseneca said sharply. "We need to know where to find Nico. And we want Firi back."

Drekka shuddered. "You may have Nico's information, but the angel stays with me."

A flash of anger flew through tseneca like sparks. "No deal. we aren't leaving without her." Tseneca felt Lucas enter the room with Allison, both worse for wear from their excursion. She was relieved to see he was alive, and knew he was holding an undetonated charge. She called him with the connection they had forged and he strode over, handing her the thermal detonator. She continued, clicking the timer."even if we have to take her back by force."

Drekka looked at the detonators slow blinking light and considered it. "Fine." He hissed. "Both are yours."

Tseneca switched the detonator off. ""A pleasure doing business with you."

Firi was freed. she ran out of her glass cage and embraced each crew member, including Badim, individually. Dex was standing behind them watching the scene.

Firi approached him, looking up into his eyes.
"Thank you." she said softly.

Tseneca could see the raw emotion in his young face. He looked at her.

"Take me with you..."

she coughed in surprise, and leftover bomb discharge. "Pardon me?"

"Please" the boy asked. "just for a while at least, so i can see what its like off this rock."

Tseneca looked at the hodge-podge collection of the Blight-Leapers crew, assessing them. She looked at Lucas, who gave a little nod. She wasn't sure whether to trust the boy, but if push came to shove they could just as easily maroon him on some planet in the core.

"Fine." She said, and continued looking Firi over for damage.

Drekka slithered behind him, checking on the crew in his menagerie. "You want to leave boy? Keel-ee calleya ku kah, im dissappointed in you."

Dex looked at him "Please, Drekka, don't be like that. You saw what M'ssik did to your palace, think of what he would do to the rest of Ootman Baatu knowing that the corporation would eventually fall on me, and not your own kin."

Drekka's eyes narrowed. "I shouldn't let you leave. I bought you after all." He sighed. "You may go, but you also must come back. There are some contracts you simply cannot purchase with credits..."

Dex turned and embraced his guardian, promising his return.

Drekka guided the group to the now tattered entrance of the Bunco. The surviving staff of the palace was beginning to recollect as the sun rose against the fog outside. "Next time you come here," Drekka rumbled "I will not be so accomodating." Then, in the traditional farewell, the hutt said: "Goopta mo bossa. May your mind not evaporate."
 Back to top »
Dylan Vega
L.E.N.

Post Posted: Thu, June 03rd 2010 03:09am    Post subject:

Arelk, Dylan and Lora stepped out of the Wandering Raider and onto the slimy world of Nal Hutta. Dylan looked at Arelk and asked him, “Now where should we start looking for Rerok?”
Arelk shrugged his shoulders as he replied, “Try assking the dock workerss if they’ve sseen Rerok’ss sship.”
Dylan nodded, as he instructed, “Okay, then you and Lora will go ask the locals, while I go pay the docking fee at the administration desk.” Arelk nodded his head in agreement as he separated from Dylan with Lora quickly following close behind him.

As Dylan was walking over to administration desk, when he was stopped by an old, human woman who’s back was slouched. She wore a long, heavy hood that hid her possibly, repulsive face and her arms was covered by dark black gloves hiding her possible pale, flakey skin. Dylan lifted his eyebrow and asked, “Can I help you, ma‘am?” She tilted her head up to the point where Dylan could see that lady’s chin of which had mole with a hair sticking out, then replying “A better question is how I can help you.”
Dylan sighed as he walked around the old woman thinking, I don‘t have time for scams like this. The lady quickly turned and tugged Dylan’s jacket, “Your looking for someone?” she whispered.
Dylan decided to humor the woman with her scams by replying, “Yes, I am. Do you know where he or she is?”
The lady pointed her finger at Dylan as she responded, “The man your looking for is here, ask the Twi‘Lek there in the corner and give him something to drink and he will tell about the man you seek.”
“Okaaay.” Dylan replied in a sarcastic tone as he began to walk away. When he entered the line for administration desk. He turned to see if the woman was still there, and sure enough, she was.
“If only I could help…” the old woman said to Dylan, “…Help you find your beloved wife, Ella.” Dylan’s jaw dropped as several thoughts ran in and out of his head, Who is this woman? How does she know my wife? Does she know where Ella is? Where did she go? he thought as he turned, only to find the old mysterious woman had disappeared into the sudden crowd of people.

Tag: PowerSlave
Dylan Vega
L.E.N.

Post Posted: Tue, June 15th 2010 02:32am    Post subject:

Dylan turned his attention back to the line he was in for the administration desk, trying to take his mind off of the old woman. Suddenly, Dylan felt someone tugging on his jacket, he quickly turned around to see who it was, and found it to be Lora Tanner. “Where‘s Arelk?” Dylan asked Lora.
She shook her head in reply, “I don‘t know, I can‘t find him anywhere.” It now seemed hopeless to find Rerok now. Not only did they lose the only eyewitness who saw Rerok last, but any sign of Rerok, even a footprint, could’ve been swallowed up by the mud and garbage that covered the whole planet.
He noticed the homeless, malnourished Twi’lek huddled in a corner of the starport that the old woman referred to. Something was different about him, however, he might get the help he needs. Following his gut Dylan instructed Lora, “Hold my spot in line, I‘ll be right back.” Dylan stepped out of the line, approached the poor Twi’lek in the corner, grabbed the water canteen from his side and said to him, “Take it, you need it.” The Twi’Lek looked up at Dylan, wondering why someone would help someone like himself. He slowly reached out his hand to grab the container that Dylan was offering. The Twi’Lek guzzled down every drop in the canteen, enjoying every morsel that touched his dry, polluted mouth. Taking his lips away from the drink, the Twi’Lek thanked Dylan, “Thank you, what can I do for you?”
“Can you help me find a Rodian?” Dylan replied,
“Hmmm, can you be a bit more specific?”
Dylan reached into his pocket, pulled out a holo-picture of Rerok and handed it over to the Twi’Lek,
“Ho, yes! I remember him now.” the Twi’Lek exclaimed, “I saw him in the market the other day, he bumped into me on the street, he must‘ve been in a hurry because he didn‘t even bother helping me up. When I got on my feet I found this comlink that must’ve fell out of his pocket, I tried to give it back, but he was already gone.”
The Twi’Lek as he reached into his pocket to pull out what looked like a communicator. “I have no need for such a device,” said the Twi’Lek, “But you seem to need it more then I do.” Dylan smiled as thought, This holds all of Rerok‘s contacts. Dylan looked at the Twi’Lek and said, “Thank you, I can really use this.”The Twi’Lek shrugged his shoulders as he replied, “No problem,” The Twi’Lek then reached out his hand to Dylan, Dylan grabbed his hand and pulled him up onto his feet. “Thanks for the drink.” said the Twi’Lek, before leaving Dylan slipped a few credits into his hand. He nodded and went on his way.

Sorry, that it took me so long to post this. I kept putting it off up until this point., and I'm happy with how this turned out. :)
Vera Nico
Alex

Post Posted: Wed, June 23rd 2010 06:49pm    Post subject:

Drekka the Hutt's Private Lounge
Day 9, 22:04

Nal Hutta seemed to be her planet of choice within the last week, but it didn't matter, she had a score to settle. How the Blight Leaper tracked her to Denon, could only mean one thing: Drekka. Two of the guards at the front gate dropped like bantha flies after a can of bug spray, except, she used a blaster pistol. She penetrated the artificial security system with ease, after all, she helped upgrade the hutt herself. Crossing the hallway between her and Hutt was a little more challenging, but the guards fell beneath her wrath as she approached.

Drekka was gambling, a nearby hutt, which had taken a feminine role, seemed rather pleased with how the latest podrace was going. Her laugh was one of the worst Nico had ever heard, but now wasn't the time for that. Nico strolled into the open seat, many of the players looking at her curiously, before they recognized who she was. Blasters emerged rather quickly, before Nico unzipped her jacket. The tactic had failed on Morgan, but here, the hutts and thugs placed their own lives with delicate resolve. The strapped explosives violated that aspect, and they were itching for a solution. While gamblers at heart, none would take these odds.

"Everyone, except Drekka, out." Nico hissed. As cool and slow as they moved, she could sense they were trembling beneath their criminal exterior. When the last of the goons disappeared, Nico turned to the giant worm and said, "You," she waved the blaster tip in front of his face, "Double-crossed me."

Tag: Jess
A Blight Bounty First Previous Next Latest
 Back to top »
Drekka the Hutt
Jess

Post Posted: Wed, June 23rd 2010 07:03pm    Post subject:

"Waki mallya kuna chu chu Come now, Vera." Drekka glided his hoversled closer to the woman and set it down gently. "Please, lets at least be genial about this."

Vera scowled at him. "Geniality is not my strong suit. Small talk means little when you've been sold out."

"Tut." The Hutt tisked. "I hardly sold you out, that information is open market for half of the smuggler's moon by now. There were many who knew your plan."

"But you called it out." She sneered. Pressing the blaster closer to his enormous face. He could feel the heat off it, from what she'd used to take his sentrys out.

"What do I say to you that you do not already know? Yes, I gave them information easily ascertained from another source. You don't pay me for loyalties, Vera."
 Back to top »
Vera Nico
Alex

Post Posted: Fri, June 25th 2010 11:52pm    Post subject:

Vera couldn't believe what she was hearing, her eyes rolled dramatically, "It was implied, and we both know I was your best asset." She tossed around the idea of shooting him right then and there, but Drekka happened to be one of the better members of his species, and mildly useful in her endeavors. Vera had picked up some information, prior to paying the worm a visit. A criminal rival clan had almost managed to force the large hutt from his top-dog position, but the crew of the Blight Leaper had stepped in. In an effort, no doubt, to escape the law, he handed them a bigger fish. Me, Nico thought.

"I'm not going to squabble with you, Drekka, but I think its time we turn the tables. You think its easy doing good in the galaxy?" She scoffed, shattering one of his favorite relics from the Galactic Civil War, "Its not. It's difficult finding people to trust." She accessed the holo images with Tseneca, Lucas and Jonas. The angel was included, but she didn't care much for her. "I want them, alive. And you are going to be the one to deliver the message. Send it out... I want you to put a black mark on those who saved your fat ass."

The large hutt cursed in Huttese, asking, "What if I don't."

"By now you've seen what happened to Jaaku. That was a mercy kill, he was dead pretty quick." Nico smashed another object in the room, "And I'm patient. I can get you on your way to the market to pick out fresh slaves, I can become your favorite dancer, or perhaps, rig your hoversled to set you on fire."

A strange orb, it looked extremely fragile. "Nico." His voice was clear, she was not to drop this particular object. She memorized the configuration, she'd look it up later.

"I know your pet-human is with them, kinda hard to miss Dex in the middle of things. He'll be the first to go, before I kill you." Nico suggested, "Unless, of course, you put the hit exactly like I said." Nico set the orb on the counter, and blasted a nearby window. She jumped on the seal, the night's breeze flowing into the lounge. The massive ocular orbs shifted, staring at her.

"Deal." the large hutt pounded its thick tail, and Nico jumped...
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Hutt Space » Nal Hutta
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: