Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Denon, Landing Pad 16-B
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Inner Rim » Denon, Landing Pad 16-B
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Mon, May 24th 2010 06:16pm    Post subject:

Ignore!
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Tue, May 25th 2010 11:21am    Post subject:

Tseneca and Lucas headed back to the ship in silence. The gate with a grant emblem will not be the way out. You must seek the road underneath, if you want to save your friendz what the hell did that mean? old crone speaking in riddles... it was unnatural. and yet...

"Lucas? Do you really think he was telling the truth? about those kids?"

Lucas looked at her, with knowing eyes. "He was force sensitive. you couldn't feel that?"

"No." she felt slightly ashamed, but mostly irritated. "You cant ask that of me. not yet."

He shrugged. "Here's the thing." He stopped and put his hands on her shoulders the make her stay in place. He looked her square. "You can do one of two things here. You can either accept the fact that you have abilities or you can deny them outright. You have to choose because this beating around the bush thing that your doing isn't going to fly."

Tseneca looked at her feet. He was right, but she wasn't ready to accept the facts yet. She didn't know what she was waiting for, but it just wasn't time."

She pushed his arms away, "Not yet, please. can we just focus on the problems on hand?"

Lucas shook his head in disaproval, but gave in. Tseneca continued. "Okay, so the plan is to do a sweep of missing or un-detatined children in the area. Denon is huge, but i think SAMM can run diagnostics of anomolies through the city's system. Otherwise, there are over 50 banks we need to keep an eye on, but i think we can narrow it down based on what she might be going for, we just have to figure out what we're going for..."

The came around the corner of the ship, just in time to see Badim and Clare sharing "a moment".

Tseneca raised an eyebrow, chuckling. "What the frak is this?"
 Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Wed, May 26th 2010 02:46am    Post subject:

“What the frak is this?” Tseneca chuckled out. Clare and Badim stood there stunned and motionless. A tense, slightly embarrassing moment passed; until they both withdrew their hands and continued to the Leaper casually, keeping a thoughtful eye on each other.
“What was that about?” Lucas asked as he cocked his head, confused, yet not too surprised at what was going on.
“Nothing that can’t wait,” Clare replied. Badim didn’t feel hurt at the remark, he knew they all had a mission to perform before anything personal could happen between any of them. Badim continued Clare’s thought, “What information did you get?”

Lucas shot a look to Tseneca, giving a You wanna tell him? type of look. She nodded and replied, “We figured out she’s using children to disguise herself, with bombs strapped to them, we’re assuming.”

Frak! Badim exclaimed in his head, She might be crazy, but children?
“This can’t be the same Nico you were telling us about. She’s an extremist, but she stays away from civilian-”

“I know what I said, Badim,” Tseneca shot back, putting a hand on her face to conceal an expression of annoyance, “But we can’t excuse the fake that she’s using them. Like I said, she’s an extremist, she might have changed her ways or she’s smarter than us. Either’s possible, but we need to stop her nevertheless.”

Tseneca paused, gathering her thoughts, “Get SAMM and H6 to work on diagnostics of city systems to see if there are any mentions of missing children. But we need to hurry, we might not have that much time.”

Badim Soilding First Previous Next Latest
Clare Velez First Previous Next Latest

Sara Soto
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Wed, May 26th 2010 03:19am    Post subject:

Diann sat in the Leaper along with the rest of the crew while they tried to figure out Nico’s plan of attack. H6-32 and SAMM argued hysterically as they searched city systems. Badim, Lucas and Tseneca stood over a holographic emitter with a render of the bank, constantly zooming in and out on different buildings, studying what the building was specialized for and then moving on. Trying to find a target Nico would prefer to go after. Kyp meditated as he tried to search the Force for Nico. Leaving Jonas, Clare, Alisson, Firi and herself to rest, relax and enjoy the Calm Before The Storm, or at least try.

Children? Diann continued to ask herself, Why in all the Force would she use children in her crusade to destroy government?

(H6-32)

Query: Are you always this stubborn when trying to solve situations, SAMM?”

Yes!” Tseneca yelled as she quickly darted her head up to H6, and back to the Holo-Emitter.

”Would you just shut up for ten friggin‘ minutes, H6, so we can find the information we need?”

SAMM, was indeed getting on H6’s processor ends. More processing power was being diverted to squabbling with SAMM than trying to find information leading to Nico. Oh how he admired her tactical thinking, going for the most high value target in history and destroying it with the least amount of civilian casualties, up to this point however. After being reprogrammed by Master, H6 became more sympathetic to innocent organics, while becoming more aggressive towards aggressive, maniacal organics.
Correction: If there was any information to be had, my processors would have surely found any disturbances in this sector by now!”

”By the Force—Just shut up and we can fight later!”

H6 found it amusing how his programmers intended his violent-self to be so aggravating, it was indeed a gift from his creators. How he thanked that idiotic, stupid and mindless Womp Rat for killing him in a sense. For without it, he might never have gotten a chance to explore this side of himself.
Statement: As you wish, Egotistic Computer Chip.”

”Grah! Does he ever shut up?"

Nope!” Master yelled out in the same fashion as Tseneca.

Sara Soto First Previous Next Latest
H6-32 First Previous Next Latest
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Wed, May 26th 2010 05:22am    Post subject:

This will be to bridge everyone together. I think its go-time. Italics will indicate writing or information taken from previous posts...It's a bit rushed, so sorry if doesn't flow. For the most part, let's start posting on the topic Nico setup
Here: http://unity.swrpgs.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=456

Tseneca paused, gathering her thoughts, “Get SAMM and H6 to work on diagnostics of city systems to see if there are any mentions of missing children. But we need to hurry, we might not have that much time.”Lucas had sensed something wrong with Master Durron, yet the fact that he was still on the Blight Leaper meant he couldn't be in too much trouble. "I'll get Durron." Lucas tread the halls, his feet moving just short of a full dash before he entered the room occupied by the Jedi Master. He was shaking, sweating, and mumbling words Lucas couldn't understand. A nightmare, perhaps. Lucas closed the gap between them, hovering above the man as he laid his hand on him. "Master?" Nothing, Durron still deep within his trance.

Moving across the room, Lucas accessed the viewport, allowing the early morning to penetrate the room. Kyp's eyes opened to the brilliant Denon sun.“Master Durron? Are you alright?" Again, the Jedi remained mute, though slight motion in his pupils suggested he was conscious. “Master?” Lucas shook him again for good measure.The Jedi stirred making a suggestion that Lucas freshen his breath after a night inside the cantina. Lucas had been relieved the man recovered, the shock and adrenaline vaporizing from his body. "Have any luck at the cantina?”

"You have no idea..." On their walk to the command room, Lucas filled Durron in, explaining everything the strange force sensitive man had told them. As they joined the crew, absent of Dex and Jonas, Lucas took Tseneca's side as Badim explain a scenario over the holographic emitter with a render of the bank, it zooming in and out on different buildings. Master Durron rested against the bulkhead, Lucas could sense he had been revisiting the dream he had the night before, before moving on to Nico's position.Jonas arrived with Dex, taking a seat near Diann, Clare and Firi. Their conversation had been innocent, unlike the bickering between H6 and SAMM. It was a calming distraction, Lucas taking a moment to conceal his laughter.

Badim shut the holographic projector off, "I think we have it, then?"

"All right, everyone, listen up." Tseneca was the first to speak, "Ready for the plan?" Yeah, yes, and sure had been the general responses. Tseneca spoke again, "Nico's target has been identified as the main branch, but a sector used primarily for politicians and company executives. It's the perfect mark for her kind of vendetta."

Lucas chimed in, "We believe she's going to destroy this branch, and in the process, take crucial files relating to anything greedy, dirty, and the blackmarket. Perfect blackmail for someone like her."

Badim had displayed the specific corridor and building related to what Lucas had been talking about, before speaking, "Now the problem is, how do we get in and out, without getting arrested ourselves. These are reserved for prestigious individuals. Alisson, what's the status with bank security?"

She leaned against the Leaper bulkheads, "Overconfident, they might allow us to wait outside... maybe when things go down..."

Badim scoffed, "Unbelievable. We tell them Nico is going to blow up one of their buildings, and they turn a blind eye."

"Might work to our advantage," Dex added, "This is a Union world. If they get her, we'll never see her. And Tseneca, you won't get the knowledge you're seeking."

"Good point," She conceded the point to Dex, "Who's on board? We need to organize this." Everyone chimed in. Lucas beamed, what a crew. "Okay, so, Badim, Lucas, Durron and myself will attempt to make the capture inside...here..." A building frame of the Union Stock Exchange appeared, "We believe Nico is going to make a run for all the financial data, and investments. This is the private shares, stuff that rarely gets to the public eye. It'll cause a lot of trouble for people in positions that don't want to share that."

"Stuff like how bad a company is doing, or who is really running and funding the business." Alisson explained.

"Doesn't sound like a bad thing to me," Jonas shrugged, "Maybe we should let her do it."

The room paused, "Who knows what her real motive is. Blowing up buildings and using children, I'm a little skeptical." Clare revitalized the conversation. "So what will the rest of us do?"

Lucas cleared his throat, "While Badim, Tseneca, Master Durron and myself are inside the Stock Exchange, we need to rescue the children being used to 'bomb' the politician branch. Jonas, Clare, Diann and Dex... you're in charge of rescue operations. I doubt Bank security will be worried about citizen lives once they realize their entire client base is under siege."

Firi moved in the corner, "And me?"

Even the harsh life of Iego couldn't prepare the angel for this type of engagement, and the fact was, she was a liability, should things take for the worse. "H6, do you know how to drive a speeder?"

"Answer: Affirmative. I know over three tho-"

"Good enough," Tseneca cut him off, "Firi, would you be able to ride with H6? In the event that we fail to capture Nico, we'll need to catch up to her and put a tracking device on the ship she's using. H6 should be programmed with enough combat skills to protect you. Er, right?" She looked to Badim.

Diann finally said something, "This sounds great, but one problem: we have no idea when Nico is attacking. Hell, maybe even next year."

The room fell silent again, and for the first time since the meeting had started, Master Durron stirred from deep inside his meditation. "It's happening. Now."
 Back to top »
Sara Soto
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Wed, May 26th 2010 01:40pm    Post subject:

Diann stood motionless along with everyone else shortly after Kyp spoke up. The attack was happening now, and they were all so stunned, no one moved. Until Lucas broke the brief silence after sharing concerning looks with Kyp, “Alright, you all know your positions, let’s get Nico.”
Everyone nodded and ran for places throughout the Leaper as they gathered their equipment. Diann ran for her quarters and grabbed her DC-17s and quickly holstered them. She ran for the gangplank and waited for the rest of the crew as they filed out. Clare coming out last…

(Clare)

Clare nodded and grabbed her weapons, a DH-23. When she got to her quarters, she stopped, remembering what would be happening after the attack with Nico, with either turnout. The YT-450a would be here, and she had to stall the rest of the crew from following. She waited a tense moment until she heard all the chatter and rushing stop long enough for her to make a run to the engine compartment.
“SAMM, disable security feed to the Engineering Compartment.”

“You do realize that I cannot do that, right?” he replied worryingly.

“Override.”

”I don’t take orders from you, Clare.”

Clare didn’t have time for this. She was overjoyed with herself for pressing Candrog to give her a sound and flash suppressor, she was about to finally use it. She walked over to a cargo cylinder in the corner and quickly rummaged through it. She figured Tseneca, being the type she was, would keep spar blasters scattered throughout the ship. And to her surprise, she did. She found an Ion pistol in there. Clare guessed it would be used against any sort of Battle-Droid boarded her ship, she’d have something useful to use against it. Now, Clare was using it.

She attachted the silencer, pointed the pistol at a nearby panel and fired. She damaged the comms array for the ship. SAMM wouldn’t be able to contact Tseneca about what she was doing until she was back at the ship for herself. From the use of the ion bolt, SAMM temporarily shorted out, just incase Tseneca or anyone else were still on the ship.
She pulled her DH-23 to the engine and picked a target that could be easily found on Denon, but not too easily. She fired and damaged the main control node. Severing the connections that linked the engines to the main controls. She remembered she spotted one that could be used as a replacement in the marketplace just before she ran into Badim, so they shouldn’t have any trouble fixing it. She quickly holstered her blaster and replaced the Ion pistol where she found it and left for the gangplank…

((Let me know if that’s alright with you, Jess, if not I’ll edit it))
(Badim)

Badim gathered with Clare and the others as they began to disperse into their teams. Everyone except Firi and H6 made a run to the political branch of the bank.
Team One: Diann, Jonas, Dex and Clare would run ahead and try and secure the branch.
While Team Two: Kyp, Tseneca, Lucas and himself would run around the bank in chase of Nico wherever she was...

(H6-32)

Suggestion: Firi, we should head to a speeder dealer and borrow said speeder as peacefully as possible,” H6 directed to Firi as he fiddled with his DL-22 in his hand, “Or as violent as possible. I’d prefer the latter if you agree.”

Firi looked at H6’s photoreceptors worryingly, and replied cautiously with just a simple nod.
Organics, H6 muttered in his computer core as they went in the direction of the closest dealer: 0.2531 miles from their present location, he quickly calculated. The walk was silent, which he enjoy, more time for him to wallow in his own thoughts, or to listen for would-be attackers. Diverting more processing power to finding the attackers than simply filtering out noise. He'd never felt more alive in all of his activated life, he was finally going to kill something hopefully.

Sara Soto First Previous Next Latest
Clare Velez First Previous Next Latest
Badim Soilding First Previous Next Latest
H6-32 First Previous Next Latest
 Back to top »
Coral Callatros
Alex

Post Posted: Mon, June 14th 2010 06:57am    Post subject:

18 Hours After Vera Nico's Attack on the IGBGU and GUSE

The shuttle flight to Denon was peaceful, allowing her to get reacquainted with Vera Nico's file. It was lengthy, and testimony after testimony proved she earned the top of the ten most wanted fugitives in the galaxy. Coral traced over the holo-communicator, somehow, the Jedi made it into her device. She dialed the number, and left a simple message: "Hope you're all right. - Coral." What about Tren?

She mulled over the thought, before the shuttle jolted. Looking out the window, Coral was surprised to see blue skies disappearing to metallic overhead. They were here. Putting the padd into her bag, she'd have to touch bases with the aide to the Republic's leader at a later time, and probably more convienent. A trio of Union officers were on deck to greet and meet her, their gruff expressions, meant they were displeased the Republic had sent such a young, possibly naive, officer. This, however, wasn't her first Union collaboration. Her first impression would have to be bold, collecting respect instantly. Reaching into professional-level acting skills, Coral attached the most stern of facial expressions.

"Boys, talk to me." She strolled out of the shuttle, the officers rather surprised by her blunt ignorance of standard greetings. Perhaps they thought she was a badass afterall, as they didn't skip a beat and joined her pace immediately.

"Welcome to Denon, Officer Callatros. We have heard so much about you, I'm a little surprised-"

"That I'm a woman?"

"No, so-"

"Young?"

"No, breath-taking. You're not the average slicer, hell, I thought you were a misdirected galactic super model." Coral stopped. Ordinarily, she would've ignored or completely annihilated him for making such an advance, but the facts were, she was hung over and a clear disaster of her normal self. The compliment, as petty and pathetic as it was, had actually made her feel better, enough to drop the facade momentarily.

"Thank you." Was all she managed to say, before returning to the pace and the persona she had conjured. Nico's attacksite would be easy to find, after all, it was sorrounded by a heaping pile of galaxy news reporters. The Union representatives, which had greeted her, tossed her a VIP pass, identification cards, and authority badges. Everything she needed to pursue the case.

"We have an Imperial expert arriving tomorrow morning." Coral cringed. The last thing she needed was an Imp screwing up leads or evidence. She ignored it, deciding it would be best to say nothing at all.

Her CO would be so proud.

Tag: Chukles
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Inner Rim » Denon, Landing Pad 16-B
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: