Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
A Well-Deserved Thanks to CMAC
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Questions and Suggestions » A Well-Deserved Thanks to CMAC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xerros Orade
Cheapy

Post Posted: Sat, June 12th 2010 11:03pm    Post subject: A Well-Deserved Thanks to CMAC

I just wanted to let you guys know how incredible I think this game is.

I've been in this group for almost five years now, and Unity still embodies the magic I felt when I first joined VIII in September of '05. The creativity that flows through this site and others made by you guys is intoxicating, and I have loved every second I've spent writing on these boards with you and the other players. :)

You guys might be wondering what prompted this, so I'll save you the brain cells you would have spent pondering and fill you in. Most RPG sites are led by admins who are too busy maintaining the site and their real lives to offer more than the occasional word of encouragement and IC post to their players. Not here. When I logged on a few weeks ago, I was pleasantly surprised to find that one of my story arcs, the Temple Heist, had been put on display in the News section for everyone to see. This is one of the first times that my work (And those who participated; thanks again for making it awesome!) here has been recognized in such a major way. Don't get me wrong; I'm used to being 'one of the guys' and I wasn't craving for attention.

But to see that and realize CMAC actually enjoys reading my (Indeed, everyone's) posts and wants others to read them as well? It's an amazing feeling.

Thank you, CMAC of Star Wars Unity. :D

Whosaywhatta?
Quote:
"Que?" - Me
"Queso?" - Jase
"Che Cosa?" - Alex
"Who say what now?" - Space Jawa
"...Remind me again why I don't set you all on fire?" :P - Moff
 Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Sat, June 12th 2010 11:23pm    Post subject:

I agree with everything Cheapy has noted, it's fun, intoxicating, creative and open-ended than most other RPGs I've participated in.

The freedom a player has in the game is a lot, but still controlled, a system well thought out and executed from other RPGs. Everything in the game has taken parts and systems from other RPGs you guys have hosted, and improved them to a point where this is a wonderful RPG, and I see no flaws.

When I logged in a few days ago, I saw the Denon Plot was placed on the front page along with many of the other recent large events, and it made me enjoy and cherish the game all the more. It makes me realize that you guys care about the players by just reading and acknowledging their posts. Never would have I thought I would participate in a News Worthy Event! And as Cheapy put it, it's an amazing feeling!

I've been playing RPGs since January '09, and I've participated in several RPGs, maybe seven at the most of varying storylines and settings, and I've never seen an RPG so well executed, I'm not going anywhere else!

Thank you, CMAC of Star Wars Unity. :D
Kastor Antilles
Cray

Post Posted: Sun, June 13th 2010 04:49pm    Post subject:

Wow, guys, I don't know what to say. Thanks so much for making Unity work so well, and you deserve some credit too. :D I was just thinking the past couple days about how well things were going and how everybody was getting along, and I was trying to think about how to express that to you. You beat me to it. :p

In my mind, Unity is the most perfect RPG that we've had. It's fun and has such a real vibe with everybody RPing together. I know we can keep up the momentum and make it even better in the future! :D
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Questions and Suggestions » A Well-Deserved Thanks to CMAC
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: