Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Entertainment District, Mid-Levels
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Coruscant » Entertainment District, Mid-Levels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coral Callatros
Alex

Post Posted: Thu, April 08th 2010 05:12am    Post subject:

The lighthearted conversation had resumed, and Coral abandoned the Nico pursuit. Her companions were fully under the influence, and she was right behind them. Tren's story about the Moff was beyond hilarious, to say the least, sayng only "Gross" before she went into a fit of laughter. Tavell added to the comedy night, his mannerisms and speech much more entertaining than the topic he was attempting to remember.

"Well, I have a story!" Coral jumped on the pause, "I- I -" She laughed, as she tried to put the straw back into the daiquiri, but it just kept falling limp onto the bar, finally when she achieved her task, she resumed, "I -" A man had bumped into her back accidently, "Nerfherding bastard!" She let out, laughing at the word 'nerf', the man dismissing her or maybe he was deaf, she preferred the latter. "Okay, I assassinated somebody."

Tren and the jedi nearly stopped instantly, "Just kidding, I couldn't hurt a bantha fly." Coral laughed, taking a sip of the Daiquiri. "Oh my gawwwwwd." Her voice slowed, her eyes opening larger than usual until she had finished the last word, "I wish this was a night club. We could be dancing right now. Trenald could be dressed up in a tux with vintage Republic colors, and Tavie in a dress robe-HA! I can get down to the Mos Eisley cantina beat, you have no idea...." She hummed the music, bouncing back and forth in her seat to the "beat".
 Back to top »
Tren Drexel
Cray

Post Posted: Fri, April 09th 2010 09:02pm    Post subject:

I recovered from the fit of laughter that came over me. "Trenald." That was hilarious. The living vibe of the bar was endemic, and I was enjoying being carried along by it. I agreed with Coral's wish; I would certainly have danced with her in several intimate ways.

Drink in hand, I looked around the room, finding it hard to peer through the haze - whether the haze was within my mind or actually caused by the smoke in the surrounding environment, it was difficult to be sure. Everyone seemed a lot happier around me and I felt the odd urge to greet all of them.

"Next time, we'll have to choose out a place out beforehand next time," I chuckled, not even realizing the ungrammatical nature of my sentence.

Tag: Alex, Chukles
Alex

Post Posted: Mon, April 12th 2010 04:16am    Post subject:

"Next time, we'll have to choose out a place out beforehand next time," Drexel stated, Coral leaning upwards to try and sort out the context of his meaning. She hiccuped, sliding across the seat and into Tren's arms.

"You know, for a politick, you are- Oh my god." Two men and a wookiee had entered the cantina, "That ewok is huge!" She struggled to her feet, eyes squinting as though to get a better look at the advancing 'ewok'. "Holy hells," She took the wookiee's hand, believing it to be of a friendly gesture, "Your villages on Endor are beautiful. Your people have grown... and literally too." She hummed the Tatooine cantina song, half dancing with the massive furry companion, before she sat back down.

"Amazing," she watched the wookiee take a seat...at the far side of the room, "Just when you think you've seen it all."
 Back to top »
Coral Callatros
Alex

Post Posted: Wed, April 21st 2010 03:34am    Post subject:

Drexel had departed, his absence was noted, stirring the Jedi and Coral to close the gap between them. Coral ordered another round, "I think this is my last, unless you had something else in mind?" She hiccuped, still mystified by the giant ewok in the corner.

Tag: Chukles
 Back to top »
Sean Tavell
Chukles

Post Posted: Sat, April 24th 2010 02:35pm    Post subject:

Sean burst out laughing at Coral's comments about the giant ewok. Certainly, Sean could tell it was actually a wookie.... he thought..... well, maybe. I guess it COULD be a mutant ewok......

The alcohol greatly impeded Sean's rational thinking ability.

That is probably why, sometime after Tren had left and Coral had moved a little closer, Sean acted as he did. Coral seemed distracted still by her ewok, and announced that this was her last drink.... unless of course Sean had something else in mind for the night. Which he did.

Normally Sean wouldn't act like this. Tren seemed interested in Coral, and after tonight Sean counted Tren as one of his friends... a drinking buddy, if nothing else. It was just not well mannered to move in a friend's girl... even if she was just a potential girl. All this went on in Sean's rational part of his mind. Thanks to those dak.... daqu.... dacu..... those drinks that Sean had had twelve too many of, the majority of Sean's mind was irrationally drunk and more or less ignored the more sane, reasonable part. After a futile moment, the reasonable side gave up and Sean went ahead with what he had in mind.

Sean stood, after draining his current drink, of course, and moved behind Coral—without stumbling even once. He was quite proud of that. He pressed up close to Coral's back, wrapping his arm around her waist. He had no idea if he was being smooth or abrasive, but in all likelihood she too was too drunk to notice. He leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"It'd be a shame to waste such a wonderful night. I have my ship back at the temple, not too far away. There's..." Ssean had to stop and think about what he was about to say, for he had fortgotten it. After a moment, it hit him and he pressed forward. "There's a holotable, brandy, movies, brandy, beds, more brandy...." he trailed off, though mostly because he had no idea what else he could say and his discombobulated mind couldn't phrase anything to supply him with. So, he waited to see if he'd get slapped or if she'd be willing to head back to Sean's place.

Tag: Alex

"Your lightsaber will never fail you. Alcohol will always calm your nerves. And women..... well, they're just too good to go without." ~ Sean Tavell

Avi made graciously by Carn
 Back to top »
Coral Callatros
Alex

Post Posted: Mon, April 26th 2010 04:24pm    Post subject:

Was the Jedi hitting on me?! Coral laughed, flushing with color across her cheeks. The politician side of Tren would most likely forget her the next morning, never again really able to connect and establish any kind of relationship. Tavell, on the other hand, who knew? His attempt was kinda sloppy, in her opinion, but the fact that both of them were wasted, she conceded almost immediately. Just not on the bed part. "I've always wanted a closer look at the Temple, you know."

Beautiful architecture, and people who had shaped the course of galactic history, like Grand Master Luke Skywalker. Coral rose to her feet, her head bobbing slightly as the sudden change in position. It was weird, standing. "Bye Ewok!" She shouted across the bar, waving to the insulted wookiee.

"Show me your Temple!"
 Back to top »
Jonas Eisley
Alex

Post Posted: Wed, June 23rd 2010 04:48am    Post subject:

Day 7
21:01 Hours

Jonas found this little place, it wasn't the best of neighborhoods, but he was growing tired of spending the nights in fancy estates or prestigious hotels. The lower levels suited him best, and reminded him of the hardship faced on Nal Hutta. It wasn't easy being a resident of the Outer Rim, especially on land were laws didn't really mean much of anything. The cool liquid was tossed back, somehow, the day always ended up in a cantina. It didn't matter, Jonas deciding that his visit here would be pretty much in the shadow of his crew mates.

Coruscant had lived up to the Jewel of the Galaxy. On the top, the best levels of civilization thrived, but equally so, in the Entertainment District and the lower undercities. It was a happening place, despite your altitude. Jonas chugged the next beverage, taking to the podrace match playing on the screen. His favorite race was in progress, and the last circuit was just beginning. "Come on Te'boa!" A gruff looking gang laughed, pulling Jonas into their table. "You a podrace fan, eh?"

"All my life." Even when his father was around, they went to the games together. It was about the best event a desert world could offer. The men laughed, taking turns slapping his back and refilling his glass with an unfriendly smelling ale. Jonas chugged it back, releasing a massive burp on the rebound.

"Ha!" They all shouted, the testosterone expanding into a new competition, before the race returned from commercials. Each man shouted for his homeworld's contender, the majority taking favor to the Corellian female racer Trez. Jonas popped back a few snacks, deciding the day wouldn't end so badly afterall...

Jonas Eisley First Previous Next Latest
 Back to top »
Sara Soto
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Sat, June 26th 2010 01:33pm    Post subject:

Sara walked the lonesome streets of Coruscant, curiously peering at every street corner she passed, just in case she did have a bounty on her head as well. So far so good, she muttered to herself. She clasped the warrant in her hand, she quickly tore the credit amount above the crew’s heads off and threw it into one of the millions of trash compactors that dotted Coruscant. She tore the rest of the crew off as well; having Jonas’ face on there would have been suspicious enough, anyone she’d show the bounty with all of their faces on it would have brought up too much questions. She walked down the Entertainment District, it seemed like a good place to start.

She looked all through the night, into the wee hours of the early morning. She let out a brief yawn as she glanced at a holoclock above one of the buildings: 01:32 ST. She had been searching for five hours with no luck. She wondered, with all the bounty hunters looking for the crew, if Jonas was in a body bag right now. But she was determined to find him, even with an entire planet to search, she couldn’t give up. She’d never forgive herself in anything happened to him. She stopped at the next cantina: The Needy Kathhound. It was in the wrong area of the planet, everyone looked suspicious of countless crimes, why Jonas would come to a place like this was beyond her.

But there he was, laughing and drinking with several other podrace fans during a marathon of live races. After briefly hearing what had happened with Tseneca, something wasn’t right with the drinks here. She didn’t know if she just had an overdose of alcohol or if it was something more, she didn’t take any chances. She calmly weaved threw the cantina, making her way to Jonas. She noticed the look in his eye, he was more or less drunk and out of it. “One alcohol de-synthesizer,” Sara waved the barkeeper, paying one hundred credits for it. The cost didn’t bother her, she needed Jonas to have a cool head if they were going to make it back to the Jedi Temple alive. The man handed her the black mixture, smelling like sulfur, spent o-zone and tar. How anyone could get so drunk to use such an appalling drink was amazingly away from her mind.

“Sara!” Jonas shouted and laughed, “What are you doing hereee?”

“Drink this, Jonas. We need to leave.”

Sara Soto First Previous Next Latest
 Back to top »
Jonas Eisley
Alex

Post Posted: Sun, June 27th 2010 08:08am    Post subject:

Jonas regrettably took the de-synthesizer, the taste probably the worst in the galaxy, as his entertainment and hours of fun drained from all parts in his body. His friends slammed their hands against his back, a parting farewell, before Jonas stepped out and into the night air with Sara. He wasn't sure why she had interrupted his night out, but it seemed important enough not to ask any questions. Sara hailed a taxi, allowing to the return to the Upper Levels in a quicker succession. As the driver set foot to the accelerator, the sudden lurch, sent his stomach into a temporary frenzy.

"So what is this about?" Jonas required a distraction, yet Sara remained still, her lips frozen in composure. He was tempted to get angry, but knew there had to be a reason, her eyes darting to the back of the driver's head. So it needed to stay between them. Jonas kept quiet the rest of the way, pondering how long Sara had been looking for him.

The taxi pulled in front of the public entrance to the Jedi Temple, Sara sticking a credit stick into the designated registry. Jonas tipped the man generously, shrugging as Sara tossed him an odd glance. "It would've went to booze any ways."

"Thanks man!" The taxi driver pulled away, and back into a busy traffic lane, before disappearing into the sea of speeders. "Okay, now?" Jonas shot the question, but she waited until they were safely beyond the security checkpoint.

"Nico posted a bounty on you," her voice was quick, and direct. "And Lucas, Tseneca, Firi..." Jonas pointed, but she shook her head, "Not me, nor Badim and Clare. Durron escaped the target as well, but considering the woman who attacked him, he's got his own problems..."

A lift had taken to them a special quarters reserved for guests of Jedi family members. They were empty, with the hour so late. "Does the rest of the crew know? Alisson? Badim?"

Sara shook her head, "Not to my knowledge." Jonas stopped, his heart sinking as his room appeared.

"Hey, thanks for finding me. It could've saved my life." Jonas smiled, "I owe you one." He lingered, wondering if there was anything she wanted to add.

Tag: Orrion Carn
 Back to top »
Sara Soto
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Sun, June 27th 2010 12:58pm    Post subject:

Jonas and Sara walked down the corridors of the Jedi Temple’s Guest Accommodations, it was quiet and cold, empty and lifeless. The cool let her mind wander at Jonas’ last question, she wondered if Alisson or Badim knew, but Badim had disappeared, no one knew where he could have gone with Clare and H6. She prayed it wasn’t another attempt on his life by Clare.
“Not to my knowledge,” Sara shook her head, “Badim, Clare and H6 disappeared yesterday, we haven’t seen them at all.”

“Where could they have gone?” Jonas asked, the tone in his voice telling her he was thinking of what could have happened to them as well.

“There was an undisturbed message on Tseneca’s comlink,” she recalled, pointing out Jonas’ new room, “We haven’t opened it yet.”

The two entered Jonas’ new quarters, empty and devoid of taste, more like a Jedi’s bedroom, no belongings for Meditation. Jonas quickly inspected it as Sara stood at the door, curiously peering down the corridors. With the bounty and the recently revealed attack on the temple several days ago, she still didn’t feel safe.

"Hey, thanks for finding me. It could've saved my life," he smiled, “I owe you one.”

Sara froze, masking it as her just thinking about the favor he now owed her, “You sure you wanna owe me?” she asked, not making any advancements, still unsure of her own feelings for him. Something was different with Jonas, he wasn’t like Badim, laid back and… charming to her. She didn’t know why she was pushing herself away from him. No, she thought, I know. She didn’t want to get involved with someone, she didn’t want to lose a friend or a family again. She lost her parents when she was sixteen, being taken in by Shawn, who was now a barhop on Kashyyyk, still waiting for her to leave the Shadowlands. She left him there, the only person who had cared for her after her parent’s death.

“Yeah.” Jonas replied, “I have to thank you somehow, right?”

Sara smiled and nodded, “I’ll be down the hall,” then retreated back to her quarters to get as much sleep as possible.

Sara Soto First Previous Next Latest
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Coruscant » Entertainment District, Mid-Levels
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: