Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Pallanén-Davad Estate - Kuat City - Kuat
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Kuat » Pallanén-Davad Estate - Kuat City - Kuat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Fri, March 26th 2010 05:58am    Post subject:

The servants were asked to prepare one of the greatest breakfasts ever served in the house, and they provided more than Arlyn would have ever dreamt of. She arrived with dozens of hunger-producing smells, each of them a delicacy across the world. Some had even fetch food from the finest local markets, providing fresh fruit and Ananamana berries. Fresh produce and breads smeared with jams and other delicious spreads.

"You have all outdone yourselves, thank you so much." Arlyn impressed beyond anything, agreed to give them all a week off and double vacation pay the week after Lucas left. They hummed happily as the ovens and baking appliances produced treats that required a variety of frostings and syrup.

Her husband appeared, his attire much more informal than the night before as he grabbed a handful of Ananamana berries and popped them into his mouth. "Showing off a bit?"

"How often does our children come home? And after all the weeks of not eating out of pain and worry..." Arlyn started, but was cut off.

"Holy Kuat City," Bella expressed, "You've out done anything I had ever seen!" Her eyes instantly fell on the Anana berries, scooping a handful for herself. "Ma'ari, this looks wonderful!"

"Thank you, Madame Isabella!" the older Telburn nodded, her cheeks blushed with gratitude.
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Fri, March 26th 2010 06:22am    Post subject:

The shower was something he had taken for granted, even during the days of his training at the Academy. The warmth of the water spilling over him, his hands gliding over his stomach with soap, repeating several times. Iego's blood and dirt would probably never wash away. The steam of the water temperature made the transition from the shower to a towel much easier, but as he stepped towards the mirror, a dark figure was standing inside his bathroom.

"Frak!" Lucas exclaimed, taken back by P'roo's proximity.

"I am sorry, sir." The protocol droid's arms moved about, always dramatically.

His heart slowly returned to normal as he used the Force to collect his clothes from afar, slipping on his undergarment, before putting his pants on. "I didn't realize you were such a perv, P'roo."

"I beg your pardon, Master Lucas!"

"Please erase the visual imagery within the last sixty seconds," Lucas air dried his hair, before putting a dedicated amount of time into fixing it properly.

"Imagery erased. I also took the liberty of replacing your explicative."

"Thank you."

"You are quite welcome, I was sent by your mother; breakfast was ready about a minute ago, sir."

"Why didn't you tell me, P'roo?" You're getting a little sloppy in your old age. Maybe we should replace you."

"I apologize, Master Lucas. Perhaps I will recommend to your father that I be replaced, I do not mean to be-"

Lucas sighed, "I was just messin' with you, thanks. I'll be right there." He grabbed a shirt, and buttoned from the bottom-up, leaving one of the top undone... then decided to do it anyways and rope a tie around his neck. Last thing he wanted was for Bella to make a joke or to be called out by his mother in front of Tseneca, Jonas and Firi.

He jogged across the hallway, taking the first and second stairs, crossed the kitchens, then entered a room specifically designed for breakfast meals. The room was open, completely lit by morning sun rays... their estate overlooking Kuat City and Kuati shores. A mixture of small vehicle traffic and space vessels sparkled in the distance, but nothing took away from the paradise imagery of his homeworld.

The family had already gathered, the servants taking their leave from the process of cooking, baking, decorating, and the what nots to enjoy the feast. It was the greatest abundance of food he had ever seen. Bella looked as though she had spent a dedicated amount of time into looking young and hip, yet conservative enough to go unnoticed by their parent's scrutinizing eyes. She smiled attentively as he approached, and he knew she had already mapped out their day.

"Anana berries!" Lucas scooped some from the bowl, as Jonas emerged. The two didn't look each other directly in the eye, as two of the female Telburns giggled in the distance.
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Fri, March 26th 2010 03:08pm    Post subject:

They all ate breakfast in near silence.Firi seemed far less uncomfortable than the night before , and thankfully, she was eating. Tseneca could tell, though, that the food was too rich for her tastes. Firi was polite, and said nothing, smiling at their hosts greatfully.

Tseneca finished the meal, satisfied and looked over at where Lucas and Jonas were keeping thier distance from each other. Lucas turned to her.

"We're going out. how does that sound?"

Tseneca put her napkin by her plate. "I should probably work on my ship to tell you the truth---"

"No need." Lady Pallanen-Davad raised her hand dismissively. "My people are working on it, I assure you your ship is in the best of care."

Bella leaned over, touching Tseneca's arm. The girl had Lucas's energy and it was not surprisin that the two were siblings. "Yes. Come with us! we'll see some of Kuat. There's shopping!"

Tseneca sighed but couldn't help smiling. Their hostpitality was generous, they were a kind family. She had not felt this accomodated since leaving Thyferra all those years ago...
 Back to top »
Jonas Eisley
Alex

Post Posted: Fri, March 26th 2010 06:53pm    Post subject:

Mr. and Mrs. Pallanén-Davad had kissed their children's foreheads goodbye, the servants cleaning and packaging the food to be taken to a nearby hospital for the medical staff and patients to enjoy. Jonas had never eaten so much in his life, and felt as though he would become overweight if he stayed with them any longer than a week. "Kamborgini!" Lucas shouted, running to a wall where what looked like speeder ignition access keys were posted. Bella let out an annoyed sound, and used the Force to snatch the keys from him across the room.

They stopped in mid air, Lucas held his hands out, "Now, Bella, let's be rational. What are your Jedi principles telling you? This is unbecomin-"

Jonas twisted involuntarily as an invisible push shot across the room and tossed Lucas into the couch. "Hmph, looks like you've still got a lot to learn." She said, her tone final.

Lucas grudgingly accept the Karrari speeder, with Tseneca in the passenger seat. Jonas and Firi rode with Bella, but he wasn't sure what was more dangerous. Bella and Lucas racing across the skies, or travelling on an overstuffed stomach. The speeders were exotic, catching all the pedestrian glances as they zoomed past. The architecture was unique, modelled in the fashion that resembled things he had seen in the history books. Though it was all constantly updated, the feel of the city could be felt backwards through time, to the days of the formation of the Republic. Jonas looked over to the angel, her eyes wide, though her lips silent.

"It's beautiful, isn't it." Jonas said to her, "I think we'll show you a bit about human city-culture today. I know you lost someone important to you, but their sacrifice should live on through you. Embrace it." Jonas thought for a moment, "You really are a wonderful, caring person. Don't let Nico's darkness penetrate and erode that. That's not what the demon had saved you for. He saw something in you, something to be cherished and saved from the horde. Maybe it was love, maybe it was the first friend. But we are all here, to remember him, and what he had died for. Let's honor him today, by embracing your life. Your freedom. The galaxy is at your feet."

Jonas remembered the conversation Boots had given him, and tried to relay it to her. Bella hummed, obviously attempting to avoid an awkward situation, but added nonetheless, "He is one with Force now, Firi. He will always be with you. Moreso than before. He'll guide you and embrace you when you need it most. Think of him as your invisible guardian angel."

Jonas smiled, hoping all this had helped.
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Mon, March 29th 2010 01:17pm    Post subject:

They went through the city of Kuat as easily as Lucas had said. It was a gorgeous place, clean and teeming with life. Tseneca felt, gazing at this city, that the treaty of unification was working just as well as imagined by its founders. Kuat was a testament for this. They strolled and shopped, Tseneca even caught Firi smiling. Bella pulled at her hand, in and out of couture shops and salons. Tseneca did purchase some new articles of clothing with some of the creds she'd earned from leaving Oxanna. They were having a fine time.

The group stopped to rest in a plaza where an outside cafe rested against the scenery of the city streets and a roiling fountain. there they rested themselves and ate pastries, forgetting, at least for a moment who they were in the world....
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Kyp

Post Posted: Sat, April 03rd 2010 11:28pm    Post subject:

Kyp flipped down his hood and extended his hand. Kyp had seen Anakin when he was only a baby. Kyp imagined he was pushing thirty some odd years old. Kyp looked down and checked himself, "What me?" Kyp shared a quick laugh with Anakin and turned to the Vigilance. "She took a hit, or two. Happens when you get out numbered by pirates near a black hole. Throws off your shots," Kyp said as he curved out his arm, imagining it as a laser shot. "How's the old man doin'?"

Anakin and Kyp turned to head to the shuttle, "As good as he can be."

"Sounds about right. Get's a little hard to get up in the morning the older you get," Kyp looked around the hangar bay before ducking into the shuttle. "I guess I'm just old but don't you think it's weird all this, I don't know, Imperial hospitality."

Anakin crossed his arms and lifted his right ankle onto his left knee, "I don't know, I could get used to all this."

Kyp wasn't suprised at the answer. Anakin grew up differently than Kyp. The Jedi Order was all he knew. Unless he counted the spice mines. Kyp wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing. "Yes, I heard you have yourself a padawan here, a Lucas Pallanén-Davad?

"Yes, he is a very promising student. I am confident that he will become a skilled Knight."

"I wish you luck. All that training stuff definitely adds a few greys every once ina while," Kyp said. The shuttle pulled into the traffic and rocked forward.

"I can tell," he replied.

The shuttle swayed from left to right as it maneuvered through the midday traffic. To Kyp it felt as though the pilot was taking it easy. Part of Kyp just wanted to fly the shuttle himself but then he'd probably be shot down for hijacking an Imperial vessel. Kyp would rather go down in the Vigilance. Kyp stayed quiet for the rest of the trip with his head hung low in a mild meditation. A good hot shower and fresh robes would go a long way for him.
Pilot of the Modified RZ-1 A-Wing Interceptor Vigilance

"No change comes without conflict. Perhaps my destiny is to be the irritant that forces the discussion, the blister that lets you know your boots don't fit."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ryan Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Sun, April 04th 2010 06:28am    Post subject:

"Lord Davad, we have a pair of Jedi, arriving from Kuat Drive Yards." a Telburn had informed, his Kuati accent thicker than the typical citizen. The man had served the family for two generations, and happened to be a friend of his father's. Ryan nodded, finishing the final pin on his uniform. The whole week had been full of a variety of visitors, both political and friends of the family. The day he had enrolled his children into the Jedi Order, Ryan had offered the Jedi a place of refuge and rest from their travels, should they need any.

Ryan walked the long hallway, before overhearing part of their discussion about the Order's latest academic success in recovering some sort of rune. "Hello, gentlemen." Ryan said, hoping to distill any type of feeling of unease, "You are welcome to stay on our grounds for as long as you need. Bedrooms and fresh clothing are being prepared as we speak. Our Telburns," his hands extended to the servants about the room, "are humbly at your command."

Anakin Solo had smiled kindly, "Lord Davad, it has been sometime. I am glad that Lucas has returned, it had been a difficult month for us all."

Ryan grinned, not yet wanting to revisit the chapter recently closed, "Yes, very much indeed! Please, enjoy a hot meal, they should be back any minute now." Ryan left them open to the kitchen and to their rooms. Durron had been allowed to shower, looking as though he had been hiking for weeks in the Endor forests before emerging in the Kuat system.
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Kyp

Post Posted: Mon, April 05th 2010 10:37am    Post subject:

A servant approached Kyp with a towel draped over his right arm. The man stood as straight as a board, his height reaching a couple inches over Kyp's head. "Master Durron, a room has been prepared for you with fresh clothing. Please follow me," he said as he spun a hundred and eight degrees on his heel.

Kyp looked around the building as he followed closely behind the man. Each door held something different behind it. It almost felt like Kyp was in an endless hall. "Here you are Master Durron," he said with his right arm extended and pointed to the door.

"Thank you." Kyp said as he entered the room and proceeded to remove his boots first as to not track anything. On the bed was a assortment of clothing and a robe. Kyp closed the door and locked it behind him. He quickly slid out of his clothes still keeping hold of his lightsaber just in case. The room was big enough that Kyp had to search for the bathroom. Inside on the counter was a pair of nail clippers among other personal cleaning tools. On the other side of the shower door was a space large enough for him plus three or four. On a shelf lay plenty of soap. They really did know he was coming.

Kyp laid his lightsaber down outside the shower door and stepped into the shower. For a moment Kyp struggled to figure out how to turn the damn thing on. Suddenly steaming water began to roll over his muscles down to his feet. Dirt and filth soon followed the steady stream of water. Kyp pulled his head forward and wet his hair. It felt like running his hand through wet sand. Kyp washed as much as he could away before applying the soap to his body and hair.

Once out of the shower Kyp returned to his robe and returned to the bathroom. He'd hand wash his own clothing. He was the only one he trusted with his robes. Force of habit that Kyp had trained into his head over his travels. The dirt just as it had on his body washed away with enough water and soap. His boots treads needed cleaning as well as Kyp washed away the swamp muck that had dried in the cracks. Kyp hung his robe out to dry near one of the vents and settled for just his under robes till his cloak was dry enough for him to wear. Kyp wrapped his belt back on and attached his lightsaber on the right side. After drying his boots he strapped them tightly back to his feet.

When entering the loft Kyp had looked like he had got into a fight with a bantha and lost. With the business of cleansing himself done Kyp thought the best idea would be to return to the entrance. If someone needed him he'd be right there. Perhaps he'd be able to meet this Lucas and Bella.

"No change comes without conflict. Perhaps my destiny is to be the irritant that forces the discussion, the blister that lets you know your boots don't fit."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, April 06th 2010 06:11pm    Post subject:

The ride home was quiet as Lucas followed his sister's speeder and the occupants she had carried with her. He had enjoyed the Kau Kau Galleria and the holo-gladiator arena, and thought they had all performed rather well together. Allison was riding with him this time around, her hair fluttering slightly as she opened the top of the speeder. The midnight's air was cool as it passed them, her fingers extending, probably to play with the passing air.

"I've missed you," She said abruptly, Lucas taken by complete surprise, "Your energy is enjoyable."

Lucas looked away from the sky traffic in front of him, and turned to face the human replica droid, "I didn't think you would... I've missed you, all of this really." He looked over Kuat, the moons had begun to reflect the absent sunlight.

"It's not the same without you." Alisson concluded, "Your parents place me on assignments, you would call them... boring. My talents and abilities are not required."

The Estate appeared in the distance, "What would you like to be doing?"

She looked upwards, "I want to leave this system, and go where I want to go. I want to visit places, and experience things."

"You have left the system-"

"Only on business trips."

Lucas would never have thought she wanted to leave the system, let alone, to experience and in a way, essentially, to live her own life. "My parents would miss you, Kuat Drive Yards... my father's new company..."

"They are both gifted and have the necessary range of skills to accomplish their endeavors." Her tone was almost sarcastic, "I am happy. It is fine." She dropped the subject and ignored any further prodding. Lucas landed on the side of the house, a Telburn taking his seat to park the speeder as Bella and Tseneca walked towards them, with Jonas and Firi yawning consecutively.

It was then that Lucas felt it. A presence. "Something is different," he looked towards his home, "No way!" He ran towards the entrance, when Anakin finally revealed himself. A grin sprawled across his Master's face, Lucas respectfully bowing before embracing the older man.

"You're early!" Lucas sounded surprised, before introducing his friends. "Tseneca-" He pointed to the woman, "Jonas, Firi... you know Bella and Alisson."

Anakin greeted each of them, "And this is Anakin Solo, my Jedi master." Footsteps on the staircase called all of their eyes to a new man, dressed in Jedi robes.

"Ah, Master Durron, you look much better." Anakin joked, revealing the man's identity. And of course, Lucas and Bella had heard of the man, he was legendary.
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Tue, April 06th 2010 07:22pm    Post subject:

Tseneca watched as Lucas greeted his master. She felt suddenly uncomfortable, as if she were intruding. Then she felt something else. That same twinge she'd experienced back on Corellia in Oxanna. It wasn't uncomfortible but it was giving her a headache.

"Tseneca! come here." Lucas gestured her forward and she shook hands with the man. He had a strong grip and he locked eyes with her and smiled. She could see the strong Solo genes in him from seeing so much on the Solo family over the years; his cocky attitude, lopsided grin. Kyp Durron was standing to the side, watching the proceedings warily. He seemed just as awkward as she did.

She stepped back to the others and touched her temple as the ache began to grow.

"Are you alright?" Firi touched her arm, gazing at her tentatively.

"I'm fine. its just a headache." The group walked into the building, listening quietly as the Jedi and his young padawan talked.
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Kyp

Post Posted: Wed, April 07th 2010 01:42pm    Post subject:

"You say that like I never looked good." Kyp let off a grin and turned to the rest of the group. Positioning himself to Anakin's right he decided to spectate Anakin and his apprentice so they may catch up on their business.

Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Wed, April 07th 2010 07:45pm    Post subject:

Bahh. An accidental refresh deleted my entire post.

Lucas had told the whole story of Corellia, his original mission to spy and arrest one of criminal syndicate leaders, but had quickly shifted to chasing Vera Nico. He relived the experience on Iego, and the horrors they had all faced, while introducing the heroism of Firi and Jonas. He had mentioned that he was interested to maintain a position onboard Tseneca's ship, while undergoing his trainings abroad. Anakin agreed that Nico would become a priority.

Bella kept a small side conversation with Master Durron, obviously interested in probing the Jedi with any of the latest information. His father had come into the room, but was dressed as though he was about to leave the system.

"Lucas, I'm going to be gone for the next two days, a business trip to Coruscant. The Telburns have prepared a meal you and your friends... it'll allow you guys to catch up." Ryan embraced his son, before issuing goodbyes to all in the room, then parted completely. Lucas walked them into the second dining room, this one suited for a more casual environment. They were all hungry, and instantly began dinner-side chatter as the food replenished in a variety of dishes.
 Back to top »
Jonas Eisley
Alex

Post Posted: Thu, April 08th 2010 03:57am    Post subject:

In an effort to perserve some timeline issues with character placements, I adjusted and have edited the last post made with Lucas (directly above this one).

Jonas spooned a large portion of the K'soup, the spices were delicious, and after a year on Iego, he had loved every minute of Kuat's family meals. Even though it was another dinner party, this time, much more informal than the night before, Jonas had joked with Firi, Bella continued to prod Durron for information, while Anakin and Lucas had exchanged information about the Oxanna Cantina.

Jonas looked at Tseneca, it appeared as though she was still bothered by her headaches. "You all right?" Jonas whispered, attempting to avoid everyone from staring at her.

Jonas Eisley First Previous Next Latest
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Thu, April 08th 2010 12:53pm    Post subject:

Tseneca was lowly losing her appetite, and she was sweating. Her headaches were getting worse, so rather than eating she listened to everyones conversation.

Jonas was talking with master Durron, chattering away. "I've heard stories about the battle of Nam Chorios, What was that like, i've heard the battle was epic, and you worked under Han Solo?" He didn't stop for an answer, "And tell me about Exar Kun? Are the stories true about him, was he really as powerful as they say?"

Kyp looked uncomfortable, and Tseneca didn't blame him. She'd read the lit, seen the holos. At least the boy wasn't asking about the Sun Crusher or the Dorsk clone Kyp had taken up with. Even at the status of celebrity, those subjects were sure to be touchy ones.

"And then, after I got her out of the pit, We took off toward the hangar---" Lucas was saying to Anakin.

" wait." Tseneca interrupted. "You got me out of the pit?"

Lucas grinned sheepishly. "Well, i helped anyway." and continued to talk about their fire fight to to his very patient Jedi master.

Tseneca was hit with a wave of nausea. A sudden percieved hole ripped open the dining room and she saw, suddenly, a great battle. Then before her, the grim face of a Hutt, his large expanse shaking with laughter. And then, worst of all, the waking nightmare of the garden back on Thyferra, blood pooling around her combat boots. She came to suddenly, realizing shed dropped her fork with a clink against the dinner ware. Jonas turned from his conversation, the only one who seemed to have noticed. "Are you alright." He asked softly.

Tseneca nodded slowly, shaking inwardly. What was that all about? "Fine. I'm fine. Just a headache." She rose from her seat, eyes moved in her direction. "If you'll excuse me, i'm going to take a walk..." She left without another word.
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Kyp

Post Posted: Fri, April 09th 2010 08:49pm    Post subject:

Kyp closed his eyes and rubbed the side of his face. What have I got myself into? Kyp eased back into his chair and let the questions hit him one after another. Nam Chorios, Exar Kun, Han. Damn, did he want his life's story?

"Yes, I was there for Nam Chorios. It was one hell of a battle. That was before I was given the Vigilance. I had a vessel called the Sundance. Nimble little bugger but nowhere near enough guns for that big a fight." Kyp leaned over the food placed in front of him and took a big inhale of the air. The one named Jonas continued to question him and finally the million credit question came up. Exar Kun. "Powerful," Kyp said and paused to think of the right words. "Yes very. At the time, I believed I could learn much from him. I suppose I did in some ways," Kyp glanced down at his right hand and squeezed it shut. "No matter his power, he was no match for my fellow students. They all did well in ridding us all of his evil presence." Kyp's voice turned rigid as he turned to look into his in the eyes. Kyp felt his deep brown eyes pierce his. "Don't fall for the lies of the darkside, it will twist and distort your views. Stay true to yourself and your friends. That's all that matters in the end." With that Kyp turned away and noticed the woman named Tsenesca leaving the table. Kyp tuned it out as he began stuffing his face again and eavesdropping on the conversations around the table.

Back to top »
Alisson
Alex

Post Posted: Sat, April 10th 2010 02:46pm    Post subject:

Alisson had sat at the table, and without saying a word, managed to observe most of the happenings. Lucas had been overjoyed at the presence of Anakin, as he typically was. Alisson processed Jonas with curiosity, perhaps even desire to join the Jedi Order, despite lacking the sensitivity to use the Force. It would be a wedge in their friendship, Alisson thought. Her main observation happened to be Tseneca. She knew little information about this woman, and now, suddenly Lucas was following her around the galaxy.

Jealousy. She computed her own emotion, she had only experienced it twice before. It was an interesting sensation, but she did not enjoy it. Alisson had been watching her when she dropped her silverware. Jonas had turned to her, asking if she was all right. In an unexpected move, the woman had removed herself from the table, Alisson curiously watching her tread away from everyone.

Lucas stood up, perhaps to retrieve her, when Alisson finally spoke, "She is sick." Perhaps the most interesting notion and facial expressions came from the Jedi Anakin Solo. He stared in disbelief at Tseneca, but had held his tongue. Alisson desired to know what he had wanted to say, but chose to continue what she had started. "I will tend to her Lucas, please finish your meal."

She walked away from the table, a Telburn scooping her plate and quickly disappearing into the kitchen. Alisson caught up to Tseneca, but followed her, careful to avoid detection. Tseneca's footsteps were brisk, then slow, then fast again. Erratic behavior was usually a human's most dangerous or vulnerable. The two sometimes went hand in hand. The captain of the Blight Leaper had finally come to a stop, her voice barely above a whisper. "Why are you following me?"

"I wanted to see if you are all right." She had been standing near the bluffs. It was one of Damian's favorite spots as a child, chasing Lucas and Bella near the edge. It was dangerous for children, as the fall over the edge held over a 99% chance of fatality. "You are not emotionally disturbed, are you?" Pondering if the human would toss herself over. Alisson closed the distance, she'd grab onto her, should she resort to it.
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Sat, April 10th 2010 02:59pm    Post subject:

There was no place like home, and finally, it felt that everyone that mattered was right here in one place. Lucas took in the moment, and basked in it. As cheesy as that was. Kyp Durron had been an Order hero for many students, but to have him present. Tseneca had obviously been disturbed by her headaches, enough to leave the table.

Alisson was kind enough to see to her, perhaps they were girl headaches, dismissing them entirely. He had been discussing the politics of the Outer Rim, when Anakin had stopped talking, staring at Tseneca as she had left. "Did I miss something?" Lucas inquired, curious as to his master's dumbfounding expression.

"Yes." Anakin retorted, before scooping a large portion of the mashed vegetables into his mouth. Lucas shrugged, helping himself to a piece of Kuati steak. "Any ways, Master Durron, what are you doing after your has been ship fixed?"
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Kyp

Post Posted: Sun, April 11th 2010 05:02pm    Post subject:

Kyp swallowed the last bit of steak and pushed the plate from him. Where was he going? For quite some time Kyp had asked himself that as well. Here he was, no mission, no padawan, and for the first time in a long while he wasn't sure what to do with himself. "I suppose I'll be going back home, or what's left of it," Kyp said in a somber tone. He decided to lighten the mood, including his own. "It's going to be one hell of a haul. Ever tried to sleep in a A-Wing cockpit? It's definitely not as," Kyp searched for a word to explain the sometimes stuffy and cramped space he had to sit in. "Comfortable as something like a freighter. Guess that's the price you pay for a nimble starfighter."

Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Sun, April 11th 2010 05:44pm    Post subject:

Tseneca looked out over Kuat as Allison approached from behind.

"I'm fine," she said, perhaps for the fourth time that day. "I'm fine, really---" Then, her mind exploded in a blaze of fire, light and sound. She was suddenly, painfully in another place, another time.

Emmett grabbed her wrist. "You're failing them, you're failing me." He said angrily.

she yanked her arm away. "Don't you dare pretend to know me anymore. You have no idea what i've been through"

"I can guess." He took her by the shoulders. "Why are you doing this? go back. by staying here, you're letting them die in vain"

"you neve did anything to stop it." She hissed

The image shifted

she heard low, solitary laughter. She turned and saw the grinning, fleshy face of a hutt. His tail wriggled as he came forward, devoid of a hoversled. the beast approached her and she saw trailing behind him in the absence of slime, the dark red of blood. He came forward and took her hand, his small, fat hands pulling her to him. She was pressed against the soft part of his stomach as his tongue flicked in and out lasciviously.
"Let me go." She gasped in revulsion.
"Trust me." the Hutt hissed in a deep tone.

and, then, the sky turned cloudy, and amid a hurricane of blaster-fire and acrid smoke, tseneca turned and watched as Lucas was hit by a devesating bolt of energy.

"NO!!!" she screamed

"No!" Tseneca came to, lying on the ground, soaked in sweat. She felt static electricity, as if she was caught in a wind tunnel. Her head ached as if she'd smacked it. She put her fingers to the back of her skull and felt a gouge. she had smacked it. So what was that? a seizure? but those visions... she shuddered. It took her a moment to realize that Allison was standing over her

"What happened?" Her voice was hoarse
Allison propped her head up. "You fainted, I think." She said "you were yelling though, and you hit your head thrashing about."

Tseneca struggled to sit up, but was suddenly sick. She lay back down as the waves of nausea and pain came in and out.

What was happening?
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Sun, April 11th 2010 07:28pm    Post subject:

The spoon fell dormant at the edge of Anakin's lips, Lucas had taken the time to stop what he was doing. Whenever these moments tended to happen, they would be rushed off somewhere. "Tseneca needs our help." Adrenaline flushed most of the hearts in the room, all rising and following Solo. "Master Durron, I believe your services may be required. You have more knowledge of the matter than I do..." Lucas couldn't believe what he was hearing, what could possibly be happening that Durron's speciality would be required?

Jonas ran up to the left side, "Hey man, what's happening? Firi is really freaked out."

Lucas smiled at the woman, "I don't think her life is in danger..." The angel was somewhat comforted, but only Tseneca would be able to sway her thoughts. In the distance, Alisson had been applying a damp rag to her forehead. Lucas ran over to her, taking the woman into his arms, "Tseneca!" He called to her, a little louder than he should have.

"I'm not deaf." She retorted, though softly.

"Masters?" Lucas looked up at them, Anakin the first to speak.

"Tseneca, it was not overly apparent when I arrived, but it has become much clearer now. You are Force sensitive."
 Back to top »
Jonas Eisley
Alex

Post Posted: Sun, April 11th 2010 07:37pm    Post subject:

Jonas dropped his jaw, taking a position behind Bella and Alisson. What did this mean? Anakin continued, "You are in a transition phase. It acts as a beacon for both you and the Jedi Order. Your gifts and talents are developing, but without proper knowledge, they have been known to drive users into madness."

"Or worse," Lucas added, "The darkside."

Jonas scoffed, "Right."

Anakin took the matter much more seriously, "It must be approached with care and diligence. I will schedule a week, perhaps even two to remain here with you. I will guide you, but only through the phase. Additional instruction must be acquired, if and when you're ready by the Jedi Temple. Lucas and Bella can contribute their learnings, and Master Durron, perhaps, while he awaits repair to his fighter. There is little we can do outside of this."

Lucas held her hand, causing Jonas to tense up. Was she going to go crazy and kill them all while they were sleeping on the Blight Leaper? He coughed, masking the laughter at the thought.
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Sun, April 11th 2010 09:00pm    Post subject:

"Wait.... wait..." Tseneca tried to sit up again after listening to the people around her all talking at once. "Just.... get me up off this floor."

Lucas and Allison pulled her up helping her to a chair. "This doesn't make any sense... how can i be force sensitive if i've never..... oh.... " Slowly, it was starting to come to her. her dreams, the feelings, the sixth sense. Even the fact that she knew Emmett was still alive.

she looked down at her hands. She was embarrassed with all these people standing around, she was embarrassed and, admittedly, afraid. "I'm too old." She protested. "I'm 35, isnt there an age limit for this sort of thing? and im not like..." she looked at Lucas. "No offense. I'm not like you..."

Anakin sat knelt at her side. "there's nothing you can do about it. You don't have to pursue jedi training, but you have to learn to control it."

No control. This made her angry. she didn't have control anymore. "I don't want this." she said in a soft voice. Lucas put a hand on her shoulder, but she rose abruptly, shaking him off. "I dont want this." louder this time, and she stormed off, away from the others.

Firi looked at the others, and the two Jedi there. "What do we do?"

Lucas looked at the angel. "Give it some time, I suppose... I know for a fact she wants to go after Nico, some personal vendetta of some kind, im not sure." He looked at Anakin, then at Kyp. "Master Durron, if you were looking for a cause, i think she may have just stormed down the hall. Master Solo, come down to the training chambers, i think we have some things to discuss."
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Sun, April 11th 2010 11:24pm    Post subject:

error
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Kyp

Post Posted: Mon, April 12th 2010 12:00am    Post subject:

Kyp was slightly taken aback by her reaction. That wasn't the right way to start off. Kyp slid out of the group and jogged to catch up with Tseneca. As he caught up Kyp couldn't help but notice her body. He imagined she was a decade or so younger than himself. For her age she held onto the features of a more youthful age. Kyp slid to a stop and cleared his mind of what he knew he could never have.

"Tseneca, wait." Kyp called out and moved in front of her. Because she had not developed the same defenses that the Jedi students did he instantly dived deep into her mind. He had once done so to Qwi Xux. However this time was not with foul intent. He had to know who he was speaking to. Kyp saw an unfamiliar planet, Imperials, a man who she cared for, and her ship. Kyp stepped back afraid he may receive a swift smack and looked into her eyes. He tried to show compassion but wasn't sure if she would see it in his aging eyes. "If you follow this path, you may never see him again."

Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Mon, April 12th 2010 11:51am    Post subject:

Kyp Durron had caught up to her, and she felt him push into her senses, un-invited. She tried to shut him out but didn't know how. She felt violated and this made her fury grow.

"Get out." She hissed and pressed her hands over her ears instinctively. He stepped in front of her and looked into her eyes forcing her to look back. "If you follow this path, you may never see him again." He said softly.

She reeled. "W-what?" Was he talking about Emmett. How much had he seen?

The stood feet apart, each not daring to move, staring each other down. She was uneasy and irritated. She didn't know this man, he was brash and invasive and he had a whole lot of nerve approaching her.

"Who do you think you are?" She folded her arms over, patience lost, livid. "how dare you follow me and assume the right to butt in to my life. How much did you see, huh? How much of my privacy did you steal?"

But then, no sooner had this come out of her mouth then another wave of dizziness clouded her vision. She heard voices, yelling. She heard the muffled screams of a woman and felt the blatant sear of blaster fire cross her chest.

Her vision cleared and she was leaning against the wall. She pressed her hand to her chest. Kyp had placed a hand on her elbow to steady her. She breathed in and out, trying to calm herself.

This was all happening too quickly. these visions of death and destruction... It wasn't in her to alleviate them. If it was the force, how could she go on ignoring it? How could she keep living life the way she had? She knew, at that moment, that she was becoming a part of something much bigger than herself.

"How much of it is real?" she said softly, meeting Kyps gaze. "The visions... are they real?" and then with resignation she hadn't felt since the death of her family years before, said. "please. help."
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Kuat » Pallanén-Davad Estate - Kuat City - Kuat
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: