Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Application for Dmtir Bakh-Lowry
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Application for Dmtir Bakh-Lowry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dmtir Bakh-Lowry
Jess

Post Posted: Tue, March 23rd 2010 07:54pm    Post subject: Application for Dmtir Bakh-Lowry

Subject: Application for [Character Name]

Player Nickname (will be displayed under your account name):
Jess

Name:Dmtir Bakh-Lowry
Species: Human
Homeworld: Thyferra
Desired Faction: none
Desired Occupation: Thyferran Bacta Tycoon
Force Sensitivity: none

Anything you'd like to tell us about the character: he's EVIL!!!!

Summarized Biography: From the time they were children Dmtir and Ren Lowry were trained to work bacta on Thyferra. The two were ever competitive of each other, Ren being kind hearted and Dmtir having a knack for harsh bargaining and iron fisted management. Subsequently, they became the two wealthy profiteers of Zaltin and Xucphra Bacta merchantries. During Ysanne Issard's hostile take-over of Thyferra, Dmtir sold out his brother to rid himself of the competion and take hold of both coorporations. After the brutal death of the Lowry family, Dmtir strong holded both Zaltin and Xucphra, taking a majority of thyferra over as a corporate dictatorship. The Vratix, native thyferren insectine creatures were banished to Thyferran wastes in a manifest destiny controlled by Dmtir's newly imposed government. Now, Thyferra is still the sole intergalactic provider of Bacta, Dmtir pressing the planet beneath his terrible thumb...

I'm still working on this. let me know what specifics i should work on... im also wondering if i can start Thyferra. its originally in the Polith system so im not sure....
 Back to top »
Kastor Antilles
Cray

Post Posted: Thu, March 25th 2010 02:13am    Post subject:

Hey Jess,

We're all intrigued by the character. :D However, we don't think that it would have been possible for the members of the Galactic Union to allow the bacta supply from Thyferra to have been threatened so, especially in a time of such galactic unity. Could you perhaps transpose your idea to a less important commodity on another planet?

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing what you think. :)
Jess

Post Posted: Thu, March 25th 2010 11:10am    Post subject:

Yeah, i can try to fix that, but i think you misunderstand. The Bacta supply isn't threatened at all by Dmtir, he's just taken charge of the corporations, and he is doing a great job regulating trade. my idea doesnt invlove bacta at all... Whats at stake here is the fact that he had the family killed back before Galactic Unilty and that the Vratix are being dominated by humans because of Dmtir's influence on the government. Because this doesn't affect Bacta trade in or out of the system, it should have nothing to do with anyone other than my character Tseneca. Its fairly self contained, more of a hamlet story than anything else. let me know if you still want me to fix it after reading this. :D
 Back to top »
Kastor Antilles
Cray

Post Posted: Thu, March 25th 2010 12:03pm    Post subject:

Ah, okay. Perhaps we did misunderstand, in that case. CMAC will meet again tonight to talk about it and then one of us will let you know if that changes anything. :D Thanks!
Jess

Post Posted: Thu, March 25th 2010 12:07pm    Post subject:

okay cool. just keep me posted, i dont wanna cause a disturbance in the force... :D
 Back to top »
Kastor Antilles
Cray

Post Posted: Thu, March 25th 2010 11:18pm    Post subject:

Heya,

Okay, we decided that sounds okay. Just a few thinsg to remember, though:

• Thyferra is still an Imperial-controlled planet.
  • If there's any disruption to the bacta supply, the rest of the galaxy will descend upon you to fix the issue.
  • If you, in the future, would like to disrupt the bacta supply, please talk to CMAC first and we'd be more than happy to work out a plot with you about that, since it'd probably be pretty interesting. :D

If there's any questions about any of these things, please feel free to PM me personally. Other than that, application approved! :D
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Application for Dmtir Bakh-Lowry
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: