Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Dantooine, Jedi Academy
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Outer Rim » Dantooine, Jedi Academy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Koshina
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Wed, September 09th 2009 04:03pm    Post subject:

She's in :D
 Back to top »
Senna Vucora
Zara

Post Posted: Fri, September 11th 2009 02:01pm    Post subject:

After Koshina had disappeared into the archives for her studies, Senna slowly made her way back to her office. The other students she passed gave her a slight bow whenever they saw her, although they said nothing. Whether their silence was out of respect or out of fear, she didn't know. The one thing that was certain was that they looked up to her one way or another. Just as she reached the doorway to her office, she was interrupted by Seyrr's familiar voice.

"Master Vucora!" she called out, causing Senna to slowly spin around and meet her friend's eyes. It was obvious that she had been in a hurry to find Senna and that whatever she had to say was urgent. "Master Vucora, we just received a message from the surface of Rhen Var."

"The excavation?" Senna asked, her curiosity now piqued.

"Yes. They've uncovered something new and they require your assistance in analyzing it," Seyrr explained, but as she did, Senna's interest seemed to fade. Before replying, Senna turned away and began to wander back into her office.

"Then have them send it here. We have far better resources here than they do at their camp. Besides, there's far too much work for me to do to simply get up and leave at a moment's notice."

"They understand that," Seyrr answered, "but you may also want to see it for yourself." As she spoke, she pulled a small datapad from her robe and handed it to Senna. Senna curiously plucked it from her friend's hand and looked it over for a long while. Once she was satisfied, she lifted her head back up and simply said,

"This is what they found?"

"Yes, Master Vucora."

After another long pause, Senna gave the order, "I'll see to it personally, then. Prepare a shuttle, and find Starskimmer. Tell him that his friend may get her chance to prove herself sooner than later."

"Anything else, Master?"

"Gather some of the other Jedi students to come along. A bit of a field trip might prove useful to their training."

After acknowledging the order, Seyrr gave a small bow and hurried back into the hall. Senna made her way to her desk and sat down, keeping her eyes locked on the datapad. As she continued to stare, the slightest hints of a smile appeared on her lips.
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Fri, September 11th 2009 04:30pm    Post subject:

Koshina sat with her eyes closed, blocking out the thoughts of Coruscant she'd experienced. The door to her room echoed a knock throughout the room. "Come in." She replied with her eyes still closed. The door opened to Seyrr, "Jedi Knight Koshina? I hope I'm not interrupting anything." Koshina opened her eyes, smiled and replied, "No, what can I do for you?"

"Master Vucora requests students to come with her to Rhen Var, a 'field trip' as she put it."
Without hesitation, Koshina replied, "Absolutely-I mean, Yes, I will accompany her along with the other students." Seyrr nodded and left her room.

Koshina began to pack a small bag and began to gather her personal things.

Thanks for getting her out of the rute she was in, Zara.
 Back to top »
Nik Starskimmer
Cheapy

Post Posted: Sun, September 13th 2009 10:04pm    Post subject:

Report to the docking bay at once. Bring Selanno.
-Master Seyyr.

Nik was still pondering the terse message he'd recieved on his datapad when he arrived at the hangar. He was once again dressed in his traditional robes; the message had come during his morning meditations, and he'd canceled classes today, anticipating that Master Seyyr would require him for the duration of the day. Though for what, he couldn't say. It was obvious that it had to do with Amara's recent introduction into the Academy: perhaps Master Seyyr wished to interview the latest addition to the Temple's civilian staff?

Whatever the case, Nik would do everything he could to ensure that Amara would stay on Dantooine where he could keep an eye on her. He hadn't experienced the vision in a few days, and he took that as a positive sign that he was doing the right thing. Attempting to meddle with Force visions was, as Master Tyris had warned him, a dangerous business But what choice did he have? Leave her to the mercy of the galaxy, which seemed hell-bent on killing her? No, until Nik was sure Amara would be safe, he'd be keeping a close eye on her. Two, if he could spare them.

Her quarters were empty and she wasn't answering her comlink, so Nik commed the hangar chief, who'd been one of the first to welcome the young Corellian woman to the Academy. Soon after her arrival he took her under his wing, to Nik's slight chagrin, working with her on starship and droid repairs day and night. Nik had stopped by Amara's quarters a half a dozen times in the last three days and only spoken with her once; her schedule was so erratic it was a wonder her internal clock hadn't overloaded.

He palmed the controls to the hangar and almost bumped headfirst into Amara, who was exiting in the opposite direction.

She looked abashed and took a step back. “Nik! I…hi.” She was, as ever, wearing a grease-stained coverall with a scarlet bandana tying back her blue hair. Nik gave her an assuring smile. “Amara. I’m glad I caught you.” She was nursing her right hand, and Nik noticed that the back was burned. He frowned. “You’re hurt.” Amara looked down at the oozing red line on her hand and shook her head. “It’s nothing, I dropped the welder…” she broke off as Nik took her hand in both of his. “What–” Nik closed his eyes and concentrated on the wound, picturing the edges of the burned skin and the destroyed tissue. He began to fill the dead cells with life, rejuvenating them. Amara gasped as his hands glowed faintly and her burn began to disappear. Within moments there was nothing left but a red mark.

Nik dropped his hands to his sides and grinned. “Jedi, remember?” Amara looked at her hand silently for a minute before a smile tugged at one corner of her mouth. “I guess that settles the issue of health benefits in this job.” Nik laughed, and Amara’s smile grew bigger, making his heart flutter. When they had both caught their collective breaths, they simply stared at each other. The silence dragged on, and Nik cleared his throat, about to say something, when someone else beat him to the punch.

“Jedi Starskimmer!”

It was Master Vucora.

Destiny First Previous Next Latest

There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force."

Jedi Code
 Back to top »
Koshina
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Sun, September 13th 2009 10:24pm    Post subject:

Koshina entered the docking bay as instructed by Master Seyyr. She saw Starskimmer over on the otherside of the hanger, speaking to Amara Selanno. She looked over to the shuttle they were going to take to Rhen-Var... Seeing Master Vucora glaring at the two. She shouted out in anger, "Jedi Starskimmer!"

"This cannot end well..." Koshina muttered to herself. When Master Vucora made that tone, bad things tend to happen. She decided not to get involved, if she did, the worst thing that could happen is her getting grounded to Academy Grounds, and she'd might lose her one chance to spread her legs.

PM me again if there's any problems Cheapy.
 Back to top »
Koshina
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Sun, October 18th 2009 01:53pm    Post subject:

Excuse me... Where's Senna Vucora? I believe this need to move on. :p
 Back to top »
Senna Vucora
Zara

Post Posted: Sat, November 07th 2009 07:19pm    Post subject:

Hey, look who's alive.

"Jedi Starskimmer!" Senna barked, breaking the silence of the moment rather spectacularly as she quickly glided into the hangar with the others. "I assume that you are preparing the woman for our trip?"

Master Seyyr was right behind her, looking a little submissive behind the other Jedi Master. Meanwhile, Senna had her head held high as her sightless gaze scanned the others surrounding her. Eventually, she seemed to settle on Nik and patiently awaited a response from the boy.
Cheapy

Post Posted: Mon, November 09th 2009 07:58pm    Post subject:

Nik whirled at the sound of Master Vucora’s voice, his heart rate jumping for a split second before he managed to regain his wits. Calm. There is no emotion... "Ah, trip, Master? I wasn’t–I was only told to report to the hangar with Miss Selanno," he answered, gesturing to Amara. The mechanic bowed respectfully to Master Vucora, but even Nik could sense her nervousness at being in the Miraluka’s presence. Nik continued, hoping to draw attention away from Amara. "Are we going somewhere, Master?"

Jedi Code
 Back to top »
Senna Vucora
Zara

Post Posted: Tue, November 10th 2009 02:19am    Post subject:

Senna "stared" at the girl for a short time after Nik's question, leaving everyone hanging in an awkward silence. Once her analysis was apparently finished, she turned back to Nik and immediately went to answer,

"Are you familiar with Rhen Var?" she asked, quickly making her way past the others and toward the shuttle awaiting them. Without even giving anyone a chance to reply, she continued, still keeping her gaze straight ahead. "There is a large excavation project that the Jedi have been keeping track of for some time now. It is, ironically enough, a hotspot for artifacts that interest us. The archives owe a number of our acquisitions to that very planet.

"However, it seems they've uncovered something new. Something that requires my attention. Rather, it requires our attention. So, we are seeing to it personally to ensure that the artifact is undamaged."

Suddenly, she stopped again as her head turned back to the group behind her. Although it wasn't enough to actually count as a proper look back, it was obvious that her attention was turned to Nik. "I trust that this is not a problem?"
Cheapy

Post Posted: Fri, November 13th 2009 12:46am    Post subject:

It took Nik a moment to realize the question was directed at him. "No, Master, not at all." He snuck a glance at Amara, who shrugged and nodded. "I, uh, I'm off duty, Master, so if we just let the deck chief know before we go-" Master Vucora turned back towards the shuttle. "That has already been settled. Your bags are on the shuttle." With that, she strolled up the ship's ramp, with Seyyr behind her. The other Master turned and gave Nik a sympathetic look before following.

Nik stared after them, still somewhat flustered. That conversation had been far too fast and one-sided for his liking, but there was nothing to be done about it. He nodded towards the shuttle and whispered in Amara's ear. "Whatever's going on, you can be sure Master Vucora will be watching both of us. Especially you." Amara gulped slightly and nodded. "Thanks...Nik." She walked up the ramp, pausing to wave at a pair of technicians who were fueling the shuttle before disappearing inside.

Nik watched her enter, unable to take his eyes off her. There is no passion, there is serenity...

He took a deep breath and followed.

Jedi Code
 Back to top »
Koshina
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Fri, November 13th 2009 01:29am    Post subject:

Koshina lifted her duffle bag up into the air and watched it float for a second. The Force is magnificent, she thought, Amazing that with such ease, I can lift this into the air. She smiled at the complexity and simplicity of the Force as she placed her baggage into the Cargo compartment. She saw Master Senna Vucora come by with Master Seyyr following closely behind. Without hesitation, she instantly bowed respectfully. All she did was smile at her as she went by.
Seyyr stopped and checked the straps on the baggage, making sure they don't come loose during the trip, then quickly caught up to Vucora in front of her.
The door hissed behind both Masters as they went to the cockpit. Alone, she closed her eyes for just a moment, listening to the bliss that surrounded her and the cargo bay.
I wonder what will await me at Rhen-Var...
With that, she opened her eyes and left through the same door the Masters just went through a moment ago. She went to her seat and strapped herself in, tucked the lip of her hood over her eyes and began to drift off to sleep.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Outer Rim » Dantooine, Jedi Academy
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: