Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Surrender of Evan Locke
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Surrender of Evan Locke
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evan Locke
Alex

Post Posted: Wed, September 02nd 2009 04:16am    Post subject: Surrender of Evan Locke

Link to Original Application: http://unity.swrpgs.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=82

Reason: All of my characters have taken off (with the exception of Selena Krauss, but I have high hopes for her). During the role-playing of this character, I had a difficult time deciding how to portray his personality, and direction I originally intended to take him, no longer appeals to me. I will register him as a PNPC, and hope to revisit him.

(RPing with Ann Berlin's account will one day lead to a separate, and unique journey for this character, that perhaps, I will take on.)

RPG Effect: Evan Locke will continue to serve the duration of his contract with Ann Berlin, and will eventually, agree to an additional year. During this time, Ann Berlin's player account, will describe and attempt to convey unique interactions with this character, to help develop his personality, despite no longer being played. Thanks to everyone who has read the short posts I have made with this account.

In aftereffect, this brings my account holdings to five characters: Lucas, Selena, Coral, Vera, and Ann. I will apply for a sixth character, that I believe will fit the plots and adventures I'm currently enjoying.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Surrender of Evan Locke
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: