Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Application for Jarren Callahan
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Application for Jarren Callahan
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maximillion Cyrus
dudop

Post Posted: Fri, August 28th 2009 11:43pm    Post subject: Application for Jarren Callahan

Player Nickname (will be displayed under your account name): dudop :(
MSNIM:

Name: Jarren Callahan
Species: human
Homeworld: Corellia
Desired Faction: pirate
Desired Occupation: same
Force Sensitivity: nope
Anything you'd like to tell us about the character: I think you'll remember my proposed pirate plotline from VIII. Callahan is basically my pirate guy. I intend for him to somehow reunite a few shattered fragments of the shattered pirate clans (if Nico did do enough damage to shatter them) and form a sort of league that will raid innocent freighters in an effort to gain some massive firepower. Meanwhile Callahan will take the back seat, as they will inevitably go down.
Summarized Biography: Born into a crime family on Corellia, Jarren was quickly shown the ropes of smuggling and stealing, yet somehow managed to learn to have a good time and enjoy the finer things. At present most of said family is deceased or imprisoned, leaving Jarren wth his wits, the shirt on his back, and a totally decked-out CR90 resembling the Sundered Heart. While he has some staning in criminal circles, he lays low and acts immature to prevent anyone taking him seriously.
 Back to top »
Han Solo
Han

Post Posted: Tue, September 01st 2009 11:56pm    Post subject:

Application approved!
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Application for Jarren Callahan
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: