Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
VCX-700 'Stardust'
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Outer Rim » VCX-700 'Stardust'
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gavin Young
Benji

Post Posted: Sun, August 16th 2009 03:11am    Post subject: VCX-700 'Stardust'

Name: Stardust
Registered Owner: Galactic Security Enterprises

"Corellian Engineering. A CEC ship will keep going till it hits something..."
- Han Solo

This heavy courier is a 26-meter-long armed courier produced by Corellian Engineering Corporation. Like the rest of the VCX series, the Stardust is equipped as standard with near-military grade engines, shields, and weapons.

Unlike the earlier VCX-350 light freighter, the Stardust has sacrificed cargo capacity for armament, and is equipped with a dual laser cannon turret, four ion cannons, an autoblaster, and four concussion missile launchers. It can only carry five tons of cargo, but its strong armament and heavy armor plating make it well-suited to protecting VIP passengers. Stardust's hull configuration superficially resemble the Trade Federation's Armored Assault Tank, with engines mounted above and behind a hemispherical main hull.

Pilot: Amalia "Flygirl" Trinn (pictured below with Gavin "Ops" Young)

Expand
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Benji

Post Posted: Fri, August 21st 2009 01:00pm    Post subject:

Coming into the cockpit of the freighter, Gavin stretched his neck out gently and slumped into the co-pilot’s chair next to the female pilot who was skilfully guiding the vessel out of Corellian orbit. “Where to, Ops?” The pilot’s voice is calm, if not outright cheerful as she artfully dodges the Corellian space traffic.

“We’re headed to Serenno,” Gavin murmured softly, closing his eyes as the ship swerves rather violently, “there’s a little bit of civil unrest there that I want to take a look at.”

The pilot shakes her head and sighs, “the last time you went to take a look at something like that, we ended up entrenched on Garada for a month.” She offers a small smile before, “took me ages to get the mud out of my hair.”

“Flygirl,” Gavin raises his eyebrows, even though his eyes are closed, “you remember how well we got paid for being on Garada though, right? Paid for all those trips to the health club on Corulag you like so much.”

The pilot, Flygirl, shakes her head, “I wouldn’t have needed to go to the spa if I wasn’t stuck in a ditch during a planetary civil war. In the rainy season!” She groans painfully at the memory and sighs, “next time we fight a war, can we make it during the spring or something?”

“Who’s going to war?” Another female voice, this time the soft voice of Boomer echoes the small cockpit. Gavin opens his eyes to regard her and smiles slightly, “we’re not going to war. Yet.”

“Yeah,” Boomer chuckles softly, “that’s what you said last time. You remember Gara…”

“Yes!” Gavin cuts her off with a snap, “I remember Garada! Ok! It wasn’t the best job, but it wasn’t as bad as some we’ve had. Like that search and rescue on Nar Shaddaa… remember?”

Boomer shudders visibly and nods, “true. It wasn’t as bad as that.” She narrows her eyes, “I’m not wearing that outfit again. I don’t care if it means we die by rancor, I’m not dancing for a Hutt again.”

Stardust and crew are en route to Seranno.

Expand
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Outer Rim » VCX-700 'Stardust'
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: